It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama and UFO Disclosure 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Will he be the President to release all the documents video ,film etc of the US Governments coverup for over 50 years of Ets and UFOs ?

Obama will be an obedient puppy and do what he's told to do.

The only disclosure that he may be permitted to announce, will be the hostile, false flag alien event, where we all have to give up our freedoms so the government can save us.

It depends upon how soon they want to roll their dice. I suspect it's too early for that, yet. We've still got to program more of the masses to believe that it will be true when it happens. The Catholic Church are doing their bit quite well...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Obama another Ivy League president and 6th cousin to Dick Cheyney. Sure, change has come. Obama was supposed to win.

People should be concerned because the secret societies are sticklers for their dates and traditions and im sure 2012 will be a pivotal year for them, id be less concerned about Nibiru and more concerned about what these people have planned for the world.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Conspiracies can never be proven, but here's food for thought.

London is supposedly the headquarters of the NWO and the next olympic games are in London 2012. Coincidence? The promotional video even has UFO's.

Olympic 2012 logo - ZION?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by tallcool1

There are no captured alien craft or EBE's.

Whoa...wait a minute Tallcool1,

how can you be so sure about that statement ?

do you know something we don't ?

Sorry it took so long to reply...very busy life right now. Anyway, I guess I should have made it clear that this is my logical, Occam's Razor point of view. But where is you concern with people who seem to state "factually" that these "aliens" or "EBE's" are visiting us. There are only grainy pictures and heresay offered as "proof". Regardless of how "important" or "official" someone claims to be, it is still hearsay.
And anyway, like I said previously in a few different threads, the big bad government has more to gain through fear by "disclosure" than they do by keeping a secret. Instead the let the "alien visitation" thing be perpetuated with deliberately suspicious denials to keep us off of the trail of secret military craft. For crying out loud, the U2 didn't even exist until the Soviets shot down Francis Gary powers. They were well aware of the U2 as were several other countries' intelligence programs, yet to the American public the U2 didn't exist.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodsearch

"You are certain that there is nothing to disclose in relation to Aliens and UFO's and are certain that they are in fact secret military aircraft. How can you be certain that they are secret aircraft? Some proposed UFO's look like balloons too. Or are they just secret craft in disguise

Have you seen what secret aircraft look like for yourself ? How do you know what they look like ? All we have are grainy pictures and hearsay. I'm not disputing the existence of secret aircraft just the premise of your argument.

There is much more substantial evidence than grainy pictures. We have UFO's confirmed by visual observers, ground radar, aircraft radar etc of objects accelerating and traveling at speeds that do not fit our understanding of Physics. We have testimony from high level government and military officials that Alien spacecraft are visiting us. This sort of evidence is the most convincing to me and difficult to deny.

On topic I think that secrets can only be kept for so long, the media is becoming more open to the idea of UFO's and with governments releasing their UFO files I believe a disclosure of sorts is on the Horizon as public opinion is changing. Obama may have his part to play." Quote by bloodsearch.

Like I just posted, I should have said that this was my logical opinion. I would like to also add that I did not say in my original post that they were all military craft. I made the point of the fact that people say that mylar balloons and grainy pictures are proof, so the "secret craft" looking like balloons comment just shows your lack of attention to detail.

No, I have not seen the secret aircraft - hence the "secret" thing. The stealth fighter, when seen at a distance, has a very classic "UFO" shape and I'm sure accounts for many "sightings" before it became common knowledge. The premise of my argument? I am disputing the premise of the argument that grainy pictures and hearsay are "proof" of alien visitation. Secret aircraft and mistaken identity (i.e. balloons, small clouds, meteors, landing lights, Venus, fireflies and etc.) is a far more logical and believable explanation. Plus, these "high level government and military officials" are not necessarily stating that they have definately seen alien craft, merely that they have seen a UFO (that is "unidentified"). As I believe Carl Sagan said "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof". Hearsay and grainy pictures are not extraordinary proof.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by tallcool1] Sorry, I got the quote thing wrong

[edit on 5-11-2008 by tallcool1]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I really love this. They wouldn't tell a sitting president. Who pays these cretins that supposedly work for us. I as president would demand some answers or go public on these people. It's time for some answers after some 60 years.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

IAttackpeople great video post if this person is on his team then maybe this will happen.

Thanks for the video.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Excellently put! It is my opinion what goes on with possible alien contact on are planet far exceeds the president. Perhaps I am being biased because of my parents connection with the Obama's but I am pretty sure if Obama held the information regarding the truth of aliens he would release it.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Won't happen. He's owned by the bildebergers and they are owned by the shadow gov't. They dont' want disclosure and Obama is their tool therefore he won't be disclosing anything. IMHO.

At last an intelligent post, of course he is owned, the american people have been played, Obama and Mccain have been giving it the good cop and bad cop routine and yet they are still batting for the same team. I am suprised that nobody has mentioned this.

The elections are rigged, they 'the powers that be' illuminati and bilderberg being 2 of the major owners of earth. Chose Obama along time ago , am I the only one that can see this.? Disclosure wil come under Obama but not for the reasons you think. We are entering a new ownership and the people of the world are going to suffer. PROJECT BLUE BEAM is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

And yet you have no hard evidence to back this up.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Bill Clinton tried ... and got bubkus. What makes you think Obama would get a different response?

Bill Clinton was denied access to the files? does anyone know who denied him access. I mean how awkward would you feel

"I'm sorry mr president you do not have sufficient clearance for those files"

"What do you mean bill I am the president"

"Yes that may well be but you don't have access sir"

Awkward silence

"Well what about the CIA drugs trade files"

"Oh yes sir you can have access to that air, after all I have arranged a meeting with them tomorrow at six for you to discuss your next move."

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

And yet you have no hard evidence to back this up.

Here we go......Research Bilderberg, skull and bones and illuminati, research CIA, Bank structures, research, research research my friend they can't all be lying can they?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Hmm, this is very interesting. I have been researching as you requested. I am having trouble finding the direct connection to the Illuminati though for Barack Obama. All I have so far is that Barack is related to Bush and Cheney. Is this true? Also that he has left for some private meetings sometimes.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

The government would have reason to hide evidence of alien life if the aliens were peaceful and wanted to enlighten humans.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Obama is just leader of the sheep. leader of the sheep doesn't protect you from the wolves who have the real power. It will only take time till he's all gobbled up and manipulated by the puppet masters. See Obama run, see Obama jump, see Obama talk BS.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It doesn't look like Podesta will take a permanent job in the Obama administration.

I am honored to have been asked to help organize the President-elect’s transition to a new government. For this purpose, I am taking a temporary leave of absence during the transition period. As I have advised Senator Obama and the Boards of CAP and CAPAF, I will not be joining the new Administration and will return to American Progress after the transition ends.

thinkprogress.org...

Originally posted by tallcool1
Anyway, I guess I should have made it clear that this is my logical, Occam's Razor point of view. But where is you concern with people who seem to state "factually" that these "aliens" or "EBE's" are visiting us.

After studying and researching this topic for about 5 years, aliens or EBEs is the simplest explanation that accounts for all the data. The conclusion that all unexplainable UFOs are simply misidentified secret govt/military projects ignores too much data and is the furthest thing from a logical explanation IMO.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Obama - like all US Presidents before him, and like most "leaders" of the sovereign governments of the world - is merely a ceremonial figurehead.

He has no access to, thus no knowledge of, and thus little control over the dissemination of this information. This is partly done to protect him, but mostly done to protect the information. He has no need to know, and he may even cause harm if he were to know, therefore this information will be insulated from him and his cabinet -at substantial expense and effort.

Disclosure in 2009? I don't think so. Via Obama?
Nope - ain't gonna happen.

Fuhgedaboutit...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I just caught something on cable news...I guess today Obama gets his first presidential level security brief. David Schuster and some other guy on MSNBC said today is Obama's chance to ask about UFOs ! The other guy being interviewed said Obama has already spent hours asking about A-51. They were both joking, not surprisingly.

I remember Clinton once said he inquired about A-51 and never found out exactly what they did out there.

There is no doubt they consider the subject of UFOs beyond the need to know of the POTUS.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

After studying and researching this topic for about 5 years, aliens or EBEs is the simplest explanation that accounts for all the data. The conclusion that all unexplainable UFOs are simply misidentified secret govt/military projects ignores too much data and is the furthest thing from a logical explanation IMO.

Humanoid beings travelling billions or trillions of miles while breaking what is our current understanding of the laws of physics is more believable than mistaken identity and secret aircraft?

What "data" is there besides the same old blurry/grainy pictures, hearsay and unexplained radar blips. The only thing this "proves" is that whatever the object in question is, it is merely "unidentified".

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

Originally posted by Schaden

Humanoid beings travelling billions or trillions of miles while breaking what is our current understanding of the laws of physics is more believable than mistaken identity and secret aircraft?

What "data" is there besides the same old blurry/grainy pictures, hearsay and unexplained radar blips. The only thing this "proves" is that whatever the object in question is, it is merely "unidentified".

You should read UFOs And The National Security State: Chronology of a Cover-up 1941-1973, by Richard Dolan. There are countless reports from military pilots that were ordered to intercept UFOs, all of them say the objects were intelligently controlled and they had superior power, speed, and maneuverability. These objects simply could not have been secret US aircraft, or any other country's for that matter.

Here's an example from the book: ...an October 29 [1952] report from Hempstead, Long Island, involving a sighting by the pilots of two F-94s. The report included a statement by one of the pilots:
"Based on my experience in fighter tactics, it is my opinion that the object was controlled by something having visual contact with us. The power and acceleration were beyond the capability of any known U.S. aircraft."

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Leto]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join