It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama and UFO Disclosure 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Presidents don't have that control.
You can't name one real reason to ellect obama, def not some ufo nonsense. Go feed some birds then donate some cash to the 30,000 kids that will starve to death tonight.
Get your head out of the clouds, thats their trap and your wallowing in it.
Peace
STARVATION

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Full disclosure will come when the human race will have something to contribute to those visiting Earth. For now, we are primitive and volatile race. When there's enough collective intellect on our planet so that we all think along the same lines, when this world is united and wars over raw materials, territory, or religious views seem trivial, that is when there will be full disclosure. Until then, there would be panic and chaos. I am contempt with the fact that disclosure will not happen in my lifetime, and I'm only 24. Yes, a small part of the population is ready. But the majority is still waiting for the ufo's to somehow save Earth. Before there can be full disclosure, our current state will be compared to those of jungle tribes.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The release and disclosure of UFO's isn't up to the President. If it was, Reagan would have done it back in about 1985. There are even rumors that JFK was going to spill the beans about secret societies and UFOs in his next public appearance.

And to top it off, Presidents surely don't know the whole story, probably 10%, if that. I'd say the Presidents who want to know are given very basic Intel about it all. Like in ID4..."Two words Mr. President, 'Plausible Deniability.'"

I like the way you try to plan to swing voters tho---vote for Obama and he'll start the disclosure process! Come one, come all!

However, I do think Obama will win, the disclosure process will start during his administration, and he just might be our last President folks!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The answer to whether or not full disclosure will ever come is quite simple indeed . When the beings actually land and disaboard their craft in full public view for all to see : then some sort of full disclosure will take place . This will be followed my an attempt to lable it an elaborate hoax !! from: MASTAKILLA

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The POTUS doesn't know anything about UFO's. They are basically a spokesman for the USA. They have to ask permission to do something and then they do it. Kind of like the owner of a major corparation. They may own the company, but they still have to answer to a board of commities. The owner really doesn't own his company.

The President really doesn't have as much power as some would think. So unless those behind the scenes say it is ok to release this info we will never know.

If it does happen during the next Presidency and McCain is President I think he would start his press conferance with.

"Holy # my friends, I just found out that there are aliens among us."

I would find his reaction better then the actual confirmation.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Whether receptive or not you are dreaming - nothing will happen. Even those presidents such as Clinton, Carter ect they could not get information.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
All I can think of when these questions are posed. "If a sitting President or an incoming President will disclose information about aliens and ufo's" is this statement:

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."
- Ben Rich, former director of the Lockheed Skunk Works (1975-1991) just prior to his death from cancer in 1995.

I think that pretty much sums up when we will be given info or the real or full info on aliens and ufo's.

[edit on 11/4/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Suspend disbelief for just a moment and consider the following: If we have been visited and if there are folks "in the know" about it, I would suspect the overriding ambition of those who do know would be profit. So, who is the one person I can imaging being "in the know?" Dick Cheney!

So, assuming what I have stated as the case, I would suspect that this moment of either election result has been anticipated, and that any loose threads which may have offered a an opportunity towards disclosure have been sealed off and cauterized at this point. If there are those "in the know," I don't believe the election result either way is relevant. Just what has Mr. Cheney been doing underground for so long over the last 8 years? I suspect the worse. Remember that we are in an age where private wealth has surpassed federal wealth.

I have always believed that alien tech has supported human development in the last century and has already resulted in profit. If this is the case, those with that profit are indeed in a position to perpetrate the lie to the world and maintain their profit potential. With the considerations of the Bush family having ties to early 20th century German business and gov't, I can see the potential for the path of knowledge to have transferred from the Germans to Americans after their defeat in WWII.

The one remaining thread which I feel may possibly lead to disclosure is the discontent amongst other countries to "tow the line" for the Americans and perpetuate this lie to their own people.

I do believe that we live in the most wonderful time in human history thus far, and I do understand that disclosure would become the largest epoch in human history. I don't believe Obama really considers the truth as relevant to his mission. I may not agree with him, but I do respect his choice considering what he does consider relevant. A win by McCain would only mean 4 more free years to continue the detachment of truth from the American government.

The truth follows (or leads?) the money.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You have to sneak in a Tesla question when the energy topic
comes up.
With any president.
Then we present the problem of FBI hiding everything since 1943.
Why, because Tesla would invent devices that made his last invention
obsolete.
GE knew this and stuck to all the Tesla power system inventions especially the
watt-hour meter to charge every one for electricity.
And all the electrons come out of the ground.. who are they kidding
thats free energy to them.
Yes... small home generators ... to death ray power generation using air
gap reluctance.
Imagine the uncontrollable urge to get a hold of these inventions
or cover them up. Here is the twist, most likely held under National
Security reasons... but will not be used lest the secret be disclosed.
A total shutdown of Tesla technology... so feed up on Einstein some more
good people.

Alright, after that we ask for educational and technology improvement
involving Tesla. Then finding the best people for the job will be the problem.
And protection from the Illuminati who may have burned down Tesla's
lab before 1900. Edison was in a technology group that invited Tesla
to join. I don't see Edison trying to get ac secrets but Tesla never joined.

Once starting a program to re discover Tesla, independent of Illuminati
held files, you won't need to harp about disclosure any more because the
disclosure could only be about Telsa's inventions.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
Doubt it.

Wasn't Reagan the last Prez ,or Carter, to be briefed?

But DAMN I'd love to be the guy, with full clearance, to go up to such an intellect as Obama and say:

"Congrats Barack on your Presidential Win!! Now Check This # Out"

Then drive him into Area 51

President Obama? Wow...we have ALOT of un-educated fools here...might as well predict that the Dolphins will win the Super Bowl???

McCain WILL be our next president...and if Obama wins....we all know he is a terrorist...bread in America, by some Muslim's...what a better way to get "inside" America...and destroy us from the interior.

Now on subject...I do think that a whomever is our next president will have to state a belief...until we get undeniable evidence...it will be covered up...but the time and place is here and now.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be nice to get disclosure soon? Unfortunately we can't even decide on one religion as a species, let alone blow them all out of the water by disclosing alien visitation. This planet is not even close to being ready for such an event...some of us are but our numbers are few. Many people are so caught up inside there own heads, that the thought of aliens has never even entered their mind. As 2012 approaches it will be interesting to see what kind of changes may start occurring if all heads in the direction of a new awakening. I can only hope.

[edit on 11/4/08 by riotact1]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by StretchUSAF

I don't know if that's sarcasm, but it certainly sounds like the stereotypical paranoid uninformed anti-Obama American, like the people who believe those Obama emails that were going around, lol. I don't have much hope for disclosure as there are dozes of more important initiatives for President Obama, but I'll cross my fingers.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Next president or otherwise somebody needs to clear up the disclosure issue. If Barack Obama is supplied with enough satisfactory evidence about Earth being visited by intelligent non human life forms he [might] reveal the truth. Unfortunately there's more pressing issues for Obama to cope with for the while. Obama is a truly honest and great man so if the time becomes right he'll let us all know the truth about the ET situation, I think it's just a matter of being patient and seeing that our new president gets the right information so he can tell the world about it.
Please Note: Of all people I want full disclosure because in my life I came into direct contact with two Grays as did my spouse and best friend during the same one time encounter - it was very concerning to say the least.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheezbuzz
So, who is the one person I can imaging being "in the know?" Dick Cheney!

And how did Cheney know? GHWB, #41. POTUS "need to know" ended with him for sure.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Greetings all,

When Obama becomes President Tuesday Night and when he is sworn in January 2009.

Will he be the President to release all the documents video ,film etc of the US Governments coverup for over 50 years of Ets and UFOs ?

My feeling is that he will be more receptive to doing this then had McCain won.

My suggestion is that for all who seek truth about Ets and UFos when he is elected he said is Whitehouse would be open to the American People .

This will be a time for the Disclosure Project and others to persue contacting President Obama to get a meeting with the new President on this matter of extreme importance .

The time has come ladies and gentlemen for the release of this information to the Public.

Cosmic change is also here and its time for this to be revealed.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Cmdraleon]

Unfortunately, the US has taken seat as plagiarist amongst the European Union's stand on supposedly open-air discussion.

Where the European's, France especially, take an approach of disclosure in accordance with looking into reactions; the US leads in the area of denouncement, while providing limited occurrence of relative data. This was decided, it would seem, by UN leaders in response to datums presenting that were irrefutable. Since the US led teams that study exobiology were somewhat 'contaminating' and a quick fix seemed to take root.

This methodology is known as "distancing" where other gov'ts lead the way in stating converse theologies, while the leading recognized super power down plays them. While, at the same time providing telemetries, that are oft leaked.

Barring out-right occupation, this will be a leading trend. With Blue Book dictating official US response until other events present themselves. Which, is inevitable.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Full disclosure will come when there are UFOs parked at the major cities of the world.

Furthermore I seriously doubt Obama himself would get full disclosure if elected. Since he has only been a junior senator for a full years I doubt he's been into much of the high security clearance stuff that someone like George H. Bush was since he was the CIA director before being Pres.

Or maybe Obama is an alien.

That's an interesting spin. I've seen the reaction to UFO's that to this day discussion is harshly dis-opinionated. And, the prevalence for a cover-up is Hollywood antics of distraction, with lighter-than-air crafts being employed.

I, also, am curious if the truth-sayers are going to litter such forums with Reptilian Overlord Mythos.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I don't think ETs will allow for that as it may defeat their purpose for us which is a reformation/education/training area

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Bill Clinton tried ... and got bubkus. What makes you think Obama would get a different response?

Clinton's approach was the formation of The Disclosure Project. Where heads of state were briefed, and the intelligence was a focal of restraint/constraint. As opposed to open-minded acceptance.

Nothing more than preposterous fools, that Disclosure Project. The claims I've heard lead me to believe they know little, let alone factual evidence of gen. Cosmology.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join