It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama and UFO Disclosure 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

You are certain that there is nothing to disclose in relation to Aliens and UFO's and are certain that they are in fact secret military aircraft. How can you be certain that they are secret aircraft? Some proposed UFO's look like balloons too. Or are they just secret craft in disguise

Have you seen what secret aircraft look like for yourself ? How do you know what they look like ? All we have are grainy pictures and hearsay. I'm not disputing the existence of secret aircraft just the premise of your argument.

There is much more substantial evidence than grainy pictures. We have UFO's confirmed by visual observers, ground radar, aircraft radar etc of objects accelerating and traveling at speeds that do not fit our understanding of Physics. We have testimony from high level government and military officials that Alien spacecraft are visiting us. This sort of evidence is the most convincing to me and difficult to deny.

On topic I think that secrets can only be kept for so long, the media is becoming more open to the idea of UFO's and with governments releasing their UFO files I believe a disclosure of sorts is on the Horizon as public opinion is changing. Obama may have his part to play.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Personally I think that Obama is a clown, and so is McCain. The only person half decent was Ron Paul, who would of died to have disclosure.

Anyways, I suspect anarchy within the next 2 years. Full blown.

And who wins?

Let's think.

The government. Us citizen usually don't harness a nice F-16, few harrier jets, a few tanks, a few ICBMs cruise missiles and mind control chemicals, but don't worry, guess who does have all of the above?

Barak Obama

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I dont think the President has the authority to disclose that. Isnt the whole UFO/Alien thing above the president andthey sometimes dont even tell them the truth? I wish it would be nice,

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
full disclosure will only happen after the people of earth have been united into one system, one race, of the planet earth ( NWO ).

We can't even get along with the people that live in our own neighborhood,
finding out there are other species from other planets that visit us frequently will cause all kinds of damage to lots of people, not to mention the visitors.

Maybe if we all live under the same rules and system and ditch religions, there will be no more need for wars and terrorism.

We need to be represented as the people of earth. Not the people of the US, (insert your country here), etc...

__
no, im not in for mass control, but i am for unity and change. it's about time.
these are just my opinions.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
No really, I honestly admire what you have just said. Our planet is so corrupt, that there is no way that anyone from any other planet would want to come and have an open "connection" or open "system" of communication and disclose information and new technologies to us. The reason why is because we have become so obsessed with trying to be the ones with the "most power", or the "most authority", and we are always trying to improve better ways of our technologies instead of trying to improve life, and our planet that we live on. If we took those steps and became a NWO (New World Organization), and actually represented our planet. Keyword PLANET. Then we very well might have an open communication with the universe and all in it.

And I just thought of, what if the topics of the "vchip" and other things to bring the world into one government ties into this? Maybe that is what the world and governments are shooting for?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by isa75
I dont think the President has the authority to disclose that. Isnt the whole UFO/Alien thing above the president andthey sometimes dont even tell them the truth? I wish it would be nice,

Carter promised to disclose everything about UFOs as long as it didn't compromise security. If you follow Grant Cameron's research, Carter had a big interest in the topic and his administration got some gears turning before the whole thing mysteriously was shut down. (Presumably because they leaned on Carter with the natl security issue)

A really famous scientist heading one of Carter's research studies on UFO/ET Life from the Stanford Research Center testified the Pentagon threatened them if this UFO investigation continues, SRI will be losing all of its contracts with the DoD, because "UFOs don't exist".

Daniel Sheehan testified about a classified Congressional research report on UFOs/ET by Russian space expert Marcia Smith prepared for Carter which estimated there are multiple ET intelligences in the galaxy and layed out a case some are already here.

I highly doubt anyone in govt or the military will officially brief Obama on the UFO situation. Clinton was cut off too. John Podesta might have someone's ear. At best, maybe they could make an executive order for a reduction in govt secrecy, that may lead to new UFO files being released. There won't be a smoking gun.

I believe McCain appreciates the mystery of UFOs.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
They'll disclose themselves, they don't need a bureaucratic, self-serving government to do it for them...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
They will tell the President, when the President has the need to know.

That is the basis of all confidentiality. Being the Commander in Chief and the President would give the clearance level required to see the material, but without the "need to know", he will not be granted the access.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
UFO's and aliens??? I don't know.. I want to believe, and hunkered down reading posts on this website and watching TV shows about this stuff is very interesting. But, in the clear light of day it is hard to accept the things we have so little hard proof of. I have family members who I trust with my life and I know would never lie to me, that claim to have had an experience with a UFO. I beleive that there are alot of things about our universe that we don't/may never understand. But the worst trap we can fall into is to allow these things to take up so much of our thoughts, that we forget to pay attention to what is happening all around us in the world. There are so many countries right now that seem to be teetering on the brink of war, and our beloved United States is in a position to have an effect on this global stage. The next president will have his hands full with these problems, and we had better hope that the man is ready for the task. I will always be interested in UFOs, Aliens, Ghosts, ect., but before you pray for disclosure from our government, pray that the right man (whoever that may be) is elected as our next president.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It used to be that every new POTUS was briefed, since Reagan, briefings only happen if requested.....How much truth is in the briefings is suspect.....Speculation n the higher levels of the USG during the clinton administration was that the briefings were limited because of leaks after the first briefing.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
UFO disclosure ain't gonna happen yet. It doesn't make any sense to "their" (dominating class) agenda.

They are putting a lot of effort in order to make you believe that it's conceivable to think that there's some sort of bacterial life on our solar system. That's the first step.
Only when they "discover" microorganisms outside Earth, they'll start thinking how to release UFO data to people, if that's on their interests (it seems so, they can unite the world under their thumb against this "threat").

As someone said before, presidents are owned by the rich elite, worldwide. It's naive for anyone living in the XXI century to believe that a President is the higher authority on any nation and can (or want) to do what's best for the people, including sharing the truth.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well, there’s an interesting pattern with the three last presidents who were supposed to be the most in-the-know about this subject. What did we get instead? War, more threats of war and more war ca.youtube.com...

And what’s up with Obama’s last comment at the Dems debate:

There may be some other folks on the way
? It doesn’t make any sense for him to say that if he wanted to mock the subject.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Exv8densez]

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Exv8densez]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Cosmic change is also here and its time for this to be revealed.

Hmmm.... I seem to remember you harping on about something similar in regards to the GFL & Oct 14th.

How is cosmic change here? Did the Ashtar Command or Raliens channel this to you for a small fee? Is there a book, tape or DVD I can buy as 'proof'? Show me the signs so that I may believe too!

I doubt Obama will bring any positive change at all in regards to ET's. He's on the record as being negative towards ET's, NASA, Space etc.

If you ask me, it all looks like business as usual. I think cosmic change left the building with Elvis.

IRM

[edit on 4/11/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Steven Basset does have a case with Podesta coming in--that is an interesting connection. But to make the leap that Podesta will push "disclosure" is pretty wild. We hear this every time (wishful thinking?) a Democrat comes into office. And to honest, Reagan said more than anyone and he was a Republican!

I'll say what I always say on these cases: what happens after disclosure? There are so many variables that come into play after that happens, that I don't know how you can decide to announce it without an actual alien species showing up and communicating their intentions.

There would probably be an hour presidential/UN address that not only announced the existence of ETs, but also their intentions. The whole week would be a maelstrom of questions, meetings, and reassurance that our planet was safe.

[edit on 11/4/08 by Atomic]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'd be really surprised if Obama had the slightest interest in the subject. He doesn't impress me as having any concern beyond the usual littany of political talk talk talk.

I do recall his reaction when the Chinese had their spacewalk and his reaction was how important it was for American children to have a good science education. Zero vision about space exploration, travel, anything.
I guess you need to teach American children science so one day they might grow up and work on a Chinese space program - or more likely, work as a programmer in China designing video games about imaginary space battles.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Atomic

You’re right it should have nothing to do with political parties; it’s a question of eventuality. Stephen Bassett said himself that the time has come to disclose and I tend to agree with him. In fact nobody should’ve hid anything from the first place. The masses should have had the chance to know about this so we can move on. Even if those Ufos are in Ifos.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

Why oh why do you need any govt lacky to tell you the truth? I do not understand that you wait for some corrupt govt official to tell you the truth? Why? Who cares? Do you trust them? Are they known truth speakers? No. So why care?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I think occasionally of how different the world would be now if the US government (if any of this is true) had when Roswell happened actually said " yes , we have had a crashed saucer" instead of covering up like a scared child caught with his hand in the cookee jar.
If the then President (when he had his meeting with alliens) made the choice for social growth instead of technological grabbing ( apparently the 'Nordics' said "get rid of nuclear weapons and begin the path to enlightenment" instead he rejected them to side with the 'Greys' who said " let us abduct a few people in exchange for technology"( turned out be a lie as they abducted more than they were allowed to )).
How different would we be? would we be fighting over land and oil and money? would we even have money?.
Would we be travelling to the stars in search of adventure or knowledge?
But instead we have to deal with the corrupt sesspit that we live on today and its not the planet we live on , its the people that live on it that are the problem.
So I don't see Disclosure happening anytime soon, I certainly wouldn't hold my breath for it.

[edit on 4/11/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The best thing to do is write a personal letter and mail it to Obama's senate office and transition office pronto!

www.faxonwashington.org...

We can't just wish for UFO disclosure, we have to demand it!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Yeah, you dont know how badly I support what you hope will happen, but the chances are fat and slim. Obama will be dead before he could let us know anything we aren't meant to, just cause he's president doesn't mean anything. The president answers to the guys who really run the sh*t, and he wouldn't even know about their bosses. And by chance he does wanna out some crazy stuff, he'll be snuffed.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join