It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama and UFO Disclosure 2009

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSmember
I personaly agree with Baracks Obama opinion that UFO does not exist. Ok lets say that they exist. Can you imagine the massive hysteria? Christianity call these beings as demons and not only Christianity. It is not that we people will not accept their public exposure it is religion. The only religion that can accept their existance is the Hebrew religion but I see this very difficult also. I personaly agree with the denial and I can now understand perfectly why if they exist they deny them. I am 100% with them. No exposure for the shake of peoples sanity if they exist.

so you agree that they dont exist..but then say that religions call them demons?..how can they if they dont exist?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I've just joined this site and have been reading, with interest, many of your posts. I am also wondering if Obama is going to make the much anticipated UFO disclosure. With the evidence that is already in the public doman his announcement would only serve to confirm what we already believe/know in our hearts.

I'd like to make a few comments on the subject. For years now many spiritual organisations have been saying how we are headed for the Age of Aquarius (Enlightenment) where the people of the world will go through a major shift in consciousness and that a 'new world order'will emerge....an age of true Brotherhood.

Now, the ONLY way I believe something like that is likely to occur is if we all experience something that shifts our awareness to a new extraordinary level. An it would have to be a spectacular event and not just the collapse of national economies, natural disasters or a nuclear or other wars. Something NEEDS to shift. We are sort of in a groundhog same-old, same-old state. Personally, I cannot see us attaining a feeling of global Brotherhood in my lifetime (I'm 46) let alone in the next 5-10 years unless something amazing occurs.

I think the only such events that could bring about that shift would be if A. The World experiences simulataneous mass UFO visitations/ contact. Or B. An announcement was made confirming such visitations have occured.

So in my view it would need to be something related to ''unearthliness'' in order to put everything into perspective. Cooperation with interplanetary Beings could also bring about amazing benefits.

And for people who always come out with the old chestnut of ''but those newly discovered planets don't have oxygen"" I would say, well maybe alien respiratory systems are multi-functional and don't need oxygen but can use it if it is there. Oxygen may not be the be all and end all for them like it is for us. And maybe until we are open and ready we will not 'see'the life on these planets.

So I am hoping that the predictions that Obama will make that announcement soon are spot on and will change Earth for the better...

Rob

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Robtob

I like your thinking...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by loveispeace

One thing that is for sure is, that if there is disclosure, by Obama or anybody else, this planet goes south.

The reprocussions would be enormous, ie everybody would forget about wars, economic woes etc etc.

I say "bring it on" and then lets see the TPTB get a dose of reality.

I just hope I'm here when it happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join