It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama and UFO Disclosure 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Greetings all,

When Obama becomes President Tuesday Night and when he is sworn in January 2009.

Will he be the President to release all the documents video ,film etc of the US Governments coverup for over 50 years of Ets and UFOs ?

My feeling is that he will be more receptive to doing this then had McCain won.

My suggestion is that for all who seek truth about Ets and UFos when he is elected he said is Whitehouse would be open to the American People .

This will be a time for the Disclosure Project and others to persue contacting President Obama to get a meeting with the new President on this matter of extreme importance .

The time has come ladies and gentlemen for the release of this information to the Public.

Cosmic change is also here and its time for this to be revealed.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Won't happen. He's owned by the bildebergers and they are owned by the shadow gov't. They dont' want disclosure and Obama is their tool therefore he won't be disclosing anything. IMHO.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Full disclosure will come when there are UFOs parked at the major cities of the world.

Furthermore I seriously doubt Obama himself would get full disclosure if elected. Since he has only been a junior senator for a full years I doubt he's been into much of the high security clearance stuff that someone like George H. Bush was since he was the CIA director before being Pres.

Or maybe Obama is an alien.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The answer is NO!!!!!!!!!

If you wanted that you should have voted for Kucinich, or Hillary. You want to see Obama’s views on UFOs? Here watch this video. A mock he made of UFOs and believers.

Does this answer your question?

]

[edit on 3-11-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Full disclosure will come when there are UFOs parked at the major cities of the world.

WEll .. there was one parked at Chicago O'Hare airport recently.
Many, many credible witnesses. But no disclosure.

It was rather disappointing.
Chicago O'Hare is THE SMOKING GUN.
It's bigger than Roswell. More important.

And yet all we had was FOX talking about it for a day or two and then .. poof .. it's off the radar. (pun intended).

I don't know what it's going to take to get disclosure.
But we human beings DESERVE TO KNOW .. dangitall!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Bill Clinton tried ... and got bubkus. What makes you think Obama would get a different response?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If Barack decided to 'disclose' the UFO cover up he wouldn't live to see it through, He'd have an 'accident' same as JFK did, he'd headbut a bullet before anything could come to light so to speak .

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

The thing is this. When we do have a "prophet yahweh" or "goodchild" like event before US disclosure, will we have an anarchy type society.

It will show that the American people of been lied to for so long, that we can no longer trust our government.

Not that can trust them now.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Bill Clinton tried ...

Yes he did! You are right. I forgot all about that.

There is a show on TV - either the history channel or sci-fi. It's on the presidents and UFOs. There was footage of Bill Clinton being asked about UFOs and his response was that 'they' wouldn't tell him and it was frustrating because, as he said, he wants to know too!

From the clips and readings I'd say that Bush41 knows.
Betchya he didnt' tell Bush43.
Even Bush41 knows enough not to trust 'W' with that info.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

No news with this guy(Obama), he always avoids answering the question, and turns it around to answer something other than the question that was asked, and gets away with it. People fall for this, and that is why I'm afraid that there are a lot more sheep in this country than I thought.

Edit to add: shoot to stay on subject, NO I don't think any President will have the power to Disclose ET. It may take a Dictator though.....

[edit on 3-11-2008 by 38181]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

Not neccesarily, that depends on who discloses. It needs to be a forced disclosure so one of two things are likely to happen.

Either people wake up and support a decent President to disclose and identify those reponsible.

or

Those responsible will orchestrate a "forced disclosure" in which only the lower ranking people involved will be thrown to the wolves and they will continue in the back ground.

Thus maintaining the guise of government intergrity and keeping control.

Either that or humanity will be deemed a growing threat and affirmativ action will be taken to ensure those running the show are no longer able to play god.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I doesnt matter who wins.Neither one will disclose anything.It is my belief that the POTUS doesnt have the power to do so.From my understanding Truman and Ike was the last ones that was totally in the know about ufo's and aliens.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Will he be the President to release all the documents video ,film etc of the US Governments coverup for over 50 years of Ets and UFOs ?

wishful thinking on your part Cmdraleon,

as another poster already pointed out the President is a tool and has no power to initiate what you want to happen.

if it did happen it would be because the NWO puppeteers wanted it to happen and it would be part of the agenda that is dwelling behind the scenes.

it is possible that a false flag UFO/Alien event will be staged and Obama or McCain will be used to make it look like the President is helping us by initiating Disclosure.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The short, simple answer is no matter who gets elected in any election year, there will be no disclosure because the only thing to disclose is top secret military aircraft. There are no captured alien craft or EBE's. There is simply 100% human made and human designed aircraft being tested and used regularly that, when spotted or filmed, look "alien" to those who want alien visitation so bad they will argue that mylar balloons and grainy images are proof. It seems to me that instead of using reason or at least Occams Razor, a lot of people faithfully believe in something with only grainy pictures and hearsay as "proof". Military aircraft or "aliens" with a hypothetical form trans warp drive. To me, an easy and logical choice.

As I said in a different thread, if there truly was a captured alien craft and/or alien body "they" would parade it around in public or have a special news bulletin saying the big bad aliens are coming and only the government and a big military would be able to protect us. The government has more to gain from disclosure (keep the public scared and controlled) than they do from keeping the "aliens" secret.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

There are no captured alien craft or EBE's.

Whoa...wait a minute Tallcool1,

how can you be so sure about that statement ?

do you know something we don't ?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's interesting to note that this man...

archives.cnn.com...

... John Podesta has been named by Obama to lead his Presidential transition team.

Maybe there is hope after all but Podesta has been a Washington insider for a looooong time and we didn't get any disclosure when he was Clinton's Chief of Staff late in the administration.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm sure if he had nothing else to do then he might give it some thought. Give him a month or two to clear up the mess of the past few years. So maybe it will be an Easter suprise!

Either April or never.

Honestly though I don't think our elected goverment knows about this stuff. Go into the boardrooms of some of the Mega corps and you might find your answers...

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Helmkat]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
In my honest opinion, its way above governments. So i doubt any President will have the opportunity to "tell the truth" about UFO's. I think if they even said anything like this when trying to be president, then they would get nowhere near running the whitehouse.

I think only way were ever going to find out, is if they contact us all

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Doubt it.

Wasn't Reagan the last Prez ,or Carter, to be briefed?

But DAMN I'd love to be the guy, with full clearance, to go up to such an intellect as Obama and say:

"Congrats Barack on your Presidential Win!! Now Check This # Out"

Then drive him into Area 51

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Carter had his own sighting and also made attempts and failed. Reagan had his own sighting, when he was Governor of Cali. ... and often talked as if he knew it was fact, but whether this was because of his own sighting or he was briefed on the subject who knows.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Resinveins]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join