It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama and UFO Disclosure 2009

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

The only way someone could make a statement like yours is if they never actually read up on UFOs or watched enough on the subject. You are a disgrace to skeptic reasoning.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

.... did you notice what he said at the tail end of his reply?

"Maybe there are some other folks on their way."

Obama knows and is keeping the door open - he will bring disclosure in a orchestrated manner... hopefully not in service of any particular agenda.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Sorry Cmdraleon, it's not gonna happen. The world is already in deep trouble as it is, disclosing such secret only add to the confusion and chaos.

Unless there's an emergency, but that's a different story.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I get the feeling from watching Prez-elect Obama that he is somehow
in contact with superior non-earthly powers. For those of you familiar
with the life of Jesus, they both exhibit the same confidence, transparency,
and sense of destiny in their words and actions. President Obama may
just be the one President to force disclosure. He seems to have no fear,
which is extraordinary considering how little experience he's had and for
other obvious (race related) reasons.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It wont happen.
This information is not even available to him.
Its no different than when Clinton tried to get information on it.
They said Information on what Mr president?
Oh no we have no information on that sir.
This is just how classified it is.
It doesn't even have a classification.
Who do you call to get information on this?
Its above military intelligence.
It doesn't exist.
How do you request information that doesn't exist?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
How do you request information that doesn't exist?

I'd like to know who Admiral Thomas Wilson inquired to, on behalf of Edgar Mitchell. Probably someone deep inside CIA. But I get your point. If someone did have knowledge, it would be their duty to LIE to the POTUS if he asked about something that classified, if Obama was not cleared.

Grant Cameron claims he confirmed with a high level source inside the Ford administration, that the President was briefed.

My feeling is all of them up to at least Carter had a formal briefing. If only as vague as an admission that "Yes these UFOs are real, here's some gun camera pictures, they're not ours, they can kick our ass, and we don't know anymore than that". I speculate the cold war gave the POTUS, as commander in chief, at least a cursory need to know for the topic. If only to prevent an accidental exchange triggered by pesky UFOs.

According to Cameron, Carter was denied official access by then CIA director Bush. But was told how to get access through the legislative branch of govt. Carter dropped the whole initiative and doesn't seem to like talking about UFOs anymore. It fits perfectly with his campaign promise to get to the bottom of it, without compromising security. They made him take an oath. He's an honorable man. If he went rogue and talked about what he knew about UFOs after leaving office, he could end up dead.

I think Reagan definitely knew. Bush 41 too. Perhaps Cheney.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

Ok, at first, your post made me laugh a bit, but then it’s probably exactly for those reasons some might think he’s the Anti-Christ about to bring the NWO.
I too have a feeling about him and his presidency and it’s not that I’m a big fan. It’s just that he’s coming at a time where there’s momentum for official disclosure for better or for worst.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
I get the feeling from watching Prez-elect Obama that he is somehow
in contact with superior non-earthly powers. For those of you familiar
with the life of Jesus, they both exhibit the same confidence, transparency,
and sense of destiny in their words and actions. President Obama may
just be the one President to force disclosure. He seems to have no fear,
which is extraordinary considering how little experience he's had and for
other obvious (race related) reasons.

No fear? All the secret agents have to do is threaten his young daughters, he'll stay quiet. I however doubt he knows anything about UFOs, yet.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

.... did you notice what he said at the tail end of his reply?

"Maybe there are some other folks on their way."

Obama knows and is keeping the door open - he will bring disclosure in a orchestrated manner... hopefully not in service of any particular agenda.

heh. This just goes to reinforce what I brought up in the "UN Disclosure story is crap" thread. With every president, people predict he will be the one.

And now that Obamas elected, people are saying the same thing
and 4 or 8 years later, when ever the President changes, theyll say it again and again and again and it wont happen.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Not until the media and general population stop ridiculing this subject matter will we ever be disclosed.

I would keep my eye on the French Government,, they seem to be one of the few modern nations that are quite open about this subject.

The UK government have also been behaving strangely, what with the MoD releasing it's UFO files over the next 4 years. Still though, I'm not sure that they're releasing the GOOD files they have, nor do I think that they are going to.

Anyhow, I don't think we can count on the U.S for disclosure in 2009.

My two cents, peace

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I don't see Obama changing anything.. and that includes disclosing 'aliens'. If Wall St. owned aliens then yeah, maybe.. haha but they don't soooo. he won't.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It's simple-one gets into a position of great faux power(US presidency), expecting to know what he or she knows, and walk the walk. Then all of these agents of sorts show up and drop the truth. It's in the best interest of the world not to know.

The simple fact is that the president is usually a scapegoat when things are bad and a leader when things are good. You all know things are not as they seem, or else you wouldn't come to this site. Puppets on strings, little more. If he blows anything out of the water, it's sure as hell coming from the higher ups.

Look at JFK. They sure shut him up when he got out of hand.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
"Based on my experience in fighter tactics, it is my opinion that the object was controlled by something having visual contact with us. The power and acceleration were beyond the capability of any known U.S. aircraft."

Leto - Although this and the thousands of reputable people who have reported sightings sounds convincing to someone who believes in this sort of thing, it is still hearsay from someone who saw something that he couldn't explain and his brain filled in the blanks. You are quoting from a book by an author trying to rake it in by connection with a part of the population who is hungry for this. None of this is proof. Why has no goverment come forward with evidence? Because the "aliens" have only visited the United States? Because the world obeys the US when we tell them not to talk about it? Surely if there is such widespread visitation worldwide they have contacted another government besides ours, right? Why wouldn't the other government "show us" by releasing their proof? Our government has a whole lot of control over its citizens to gain by saying that the martians are coming. Why would they not take advantage of this? To me, the logic far outweighs grainy pictures, hearsay, and all of the other non-proof out there. If "they" were to land publicly, then I will be the first one on here to say I was wrong. Surely "they" must be aware that the majority of the human race are longing for contact from them.

"The only way someone could make a statement like yours is if they never actually read up on UFOs or watched enough on the subject. You are a disgrace to skeptic reasoning."

Well "skeptical" steve - it seems that not believing hearsay without actual proof is a disgrace in your opinion. I would say quite the opposite. So did Carl Sagan, who's views on "alien visitation" were the same as mine.
So, based on your comment, you must be absolutely convinced without a doubt that there is a Christian/Hebrew God, Jesus is the Christ, Mohammed was right, Joseph Smith and Bringham Young were prophets, Hinduism, Buddhism, and all of the different branches of all these beliefs are all correct - even though they contradict each other. After all there are literally millions and millions of people who will tesify to each of these beliefs. Even some of those pilots quoted would also testify to one of the above beliefs. If not believing hearsay and grainy pictures is a "disgrace" to your faith in aliens, then I am happy to be seen as such by the likes of you.
Say hello to the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by tallcool1]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

even if he wanted disclosure he would say it on the campaign trail.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
hi all,

i hate to bring bad information to everyone, but a friend linked me this random person's blog tonight, and i just thought i'd share:

www.dicklogan.com...

"Obama to Reveal Proof of UFOs
According to information leaked from various news sources, President Obama is preparing to give a full-disclosure report on all UFO activity since the 1930’s. “This scale of disclosure has never been done before, and we can expect that the newly released information will require us to re-think and question what we really know about the universe and ourselves”, says astronomist Dale Erhan. “For the government to come out and tell us the truth like this, it must be an important and urgent manner.” A specific date for the meeting has not yet been declared, but most believe it will be within three months."

of course i have no clue who this person is and doubt he is anyone who would really know anything. i also was not really able to find any information on the astronomist who was quoted in the article, so i really cannot say if this person even exists. i havent really found anything more than what we've all already been reading and talking about, (speculating on the idea of obama being "the disclosure president").

but still i am a curious mind, and wonder if this person is purely spouting nonsense, or if he has actually gotten some kind of information from somewhere, (though that information is likely also bogus). which "various news sources" are "leaking" this kind of specific information?

anyway not sure if anyone else wanted to look into it. otherwise sorry for wasting everyone's time!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Very good comment! However, I fear, UFO-conspiracy idiolators who have already aquired their highest plane of existence (factual immunity) will deny to draw any logical conclusions: They claim US govt would manage the agenda about ET-secrecy: Wrong! US govt do not rule the world. If ET visitation elsewhere on this planet took place, we knew it. What if all governments of this planet covered up extraterrestrial presence? Wrong! Imagine, govt's of the world wanted to cover-up a wild living animal. Since they have any influence if its appearence, we knew rather soon about. Never underestimate competence and curiousity of media. Then, we have Fermi's paradoxon [if they are here, who are they?]. If ET visitation took place on this planet AND we were ready to handle the truth and all its implications, THEN they showed up publicly in an unambigous manner. Since no such thing happened, either we are NOT visited, OR, we are simply not ready for a membership whithin other galactic species. Imagine, what happened, if ETs brought us interstellar space travel: We would spread wars, conquer, greed and devastation in the whole Milky-Way.

My conclusion: Our multi-billion UFO/conspiracytainment false-hopes industry managed to fool again millions of people. Nothing will happen and nothing will be disclosed. At least not within the next couple of decades - or centuries.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sitara

I doubt it. for th starters I dont think their is a government UFO coverup.,

However assuming for the sake of pure argumen that their were, didnt a ATS member post a video showing Obama making fun of the UFO field? not that I blame him.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sitara

I doubt it. for th starters I dont think their is a government UFO coverup.,

However assuming for the sake of pure argumen that their were, didnt a ATS member post a video showing Obama making fun of the UFO field? not that I blame him.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well if I were the president and asked for information about ufos and aliens, but get rebuffed by a subordinate that I don't have the necessary clearance or I don't have the "need to know", I just can't imagine what i'll do with that subordinate. In short, it really depends on the political will of the president. If he really wants to, he can make all these agencies fess up with what they know. I mean a president is the most powerful man in the world and the commander in chief of the entire armed forces. So President Obama can really settle this issue once and for all. After all people voted for him because of among others, his promise of change and transparency. The American people can handle the truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Obama won't disclose anything, it will be science who will disclose the information. The cover up will never be talked about in the news either. We will slowly "discover" evidence of life in space, and each discovery will progress till full disclosure is achieved. That is what I think and it will be all accomplished by the end 2009.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by game over man]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join