It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama and UFO Disclosure 2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
All the administration has to do is tell the Defense and CIA Agencies that there budgets will be cut in half unless they make the disclosure. Then watch them scurry to comply.
Dinwiddy

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
"If not us...who...if not now...when" Ronald Reagan.

Obama is just as powerless as all the rest before him...cept Bush Sr. Carter tried, Bush Sr. denied him the info. Reagan tried, again, denied access. Clinton tried, denied. That leaves two unmentioned because Bush Sr., Bush Jr. and ol Cheny there are in on the great secret from the early days of the CIA when ol Bush Sr. led the thing.

However if its not us, who and if not now..it will happen eventually with either government telling us..or the aliens themselves.

Question then is...which one will reach the finish line first.

Cheers!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodsearch

radar picking up objects that defy laws of physics...

H.A.R.P.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It would be a huge opportunity for him to show the world he really wants change. Disclosing it all and saying he thinks we need and deserve to know this. Also saying this has been held back from us for so many years.
With such an action he would make clear he really wants change. Even if he only does it for peoples trust or an own agenda or whatever.

On the other hand, if he does that, he could easily be killed and the kill could easily be explained as a rascist action. White guy who did not want a black president. Especially in the USA, you guys are know as the most rascist country in the world.

So i think he would not dare to do it, because with his skin-color he would be such an easy kill. (for the CIA)

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Obama will say nothing. He is controlled like the rest of the "visible" Government and the media. Every civilized government in the world has admitted to the presence of alien craft and beings, except the good ol' US of A.
All you have to do is wait, don't hold your breath while waiting and, don't believe anything more than 10 percent.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think he may have inclination to disclose but would be under too much pressure from inside to keep his mouth shut. I think the only way disclosure from the US would come is if a ship came down and was visible for a long enough time with enough people to see it or if another country gave disclosure to their own citizens first.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
President-Elect Obama is not in control of anything. He is bought and paid for by huge campaign contributors (like Soros), he is controlled by huge power groups like (Big Pharmaceuticals, Big Agriculture, Big Energy and Power) and the secret Government (top secret-Cosmic Clearance-only need to know). The media is controlled by everybody above.
A free society? Nope. You got your Circus Maximus (football, basketball, hockey), you got your laugh-track comedies, your soaps, and managed news.
Got enough constant loud noise (no blank spots on the radio or TV), booze, dope, sex, and rock n' roll? Great! Your free and happy! NOT!!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
For the most recent update on the likelihood of the Obama Administration Disclosure, listen to Stephen Bassett's interview here: *snipped ad*

[edit on 12/22/2008 by manticore]

[edit on 1/10/2009 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

no need for him to disclose anything, i cant be denied after 2009, trust me, all will be revealed with 1st contact

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Why don't we all make a huge petition asking Obama to take airforce one with a bunch of journalist transmitting live and land in area 51 and open all doors. Every one knows were area 51 is.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Disclosure has already happened.
Just look at Obama...

Think about it...but not to hard - nothing in life is worth stressing over.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I wonder if the government ever considered the fact that it would be smarter to tell the public everything.
In case of an 'alien invasion' I as government would like my people to stand strong and already know what they're up against instead of an outburst of panic that could lead to the destruction of the human kind.

If there is aan extraterrestrial lifefrom somewhere, and IF they are hostile I would think that humans everywhere would be better at defending themselves if they already know the truth. Otherwise the first shock of encountering real life aliens would already cost us thousands of lives...

Better be safe than sorry I allways say.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by NightWish]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The delicate balancing act the incoming administration will have here is to defend the right of the American people to know the truth, versus the right of other American people to 'not-know' the truth.

Full disclosure? Doubtful.

Previous administrations have leaked like sieves on other issues though

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It seems to not evade from ET life or UFOs at all... how are you reading a mockery? at the end he even says "and maybe some other folks along the way." while taking care of people on Earth... I think this Supports a possibility of disclosure... ~*~

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
American people seem always to forget, a worldwide disclosure process has begun a decade ago, when cold war ended and UFO-files had been released to the public.

However, this was the ulimate problem for the business model of our ever busy, multi-billion UFO/conspiracytainment industry with exponents like Steven greer, Stanton Friedman, Richard Hoaxland (and hundreds more):
Suddenly, their snake-oil sales were seriously jeopardized.

So they saved their business, when they started to cover up the vaste amounts of UFO-files released to the public under terms of FOIA. Check it out for your self: Go to NSA, CIA or FBI website, enter the term UFO into the search-field and you can read through ten thousends of declassified documents.

Since easy believing people are used to swallow shocking-secret every claim straight from the UFOlogist's mouth, they will never ask for a proof.
And business can go on. As usual.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
AGREE WITH YOU! Catch-22...

reply to post by jjkenobi

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I doubt very seriously that we would have any kind of disclosure, let alone full disclosure, under any president, including my favorite, President Obama.

The NWO is too entrenched to let a President, whose time in office is limited, do anything to mess up their long-term plans.

No matter what we do to show people what is happening in the skies, there's always going to be naysayers that will write us off as nut cases. The problem is that they've done it for so long, including creating hoaxes to be deliberately debunked, that no matter what evidence comes to light, they will have a ready way to write it off and discredit it. And the sheeple will believe them.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Honestly, do you really want to know the truth? You won't wake up the next day as the same person.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I'm thinking, no. But if Obama were to blow the lid off this thing, he'd really be a hero.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join