It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama and UFO Disclosure 2009

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
the US government will never let facts out even if B.O. pushed hard for complete public knowledge,"President Obama has decided to act quickly and decisively in instructing all adminstration officials to take action to implement principles of Open Government and Transparency. In the case of classified X-Files dealing with evidence of UFOs and extraterrestrial life, Obama’s Memoranda will make it easier for the release of such files in cases where national security is not compromised. The consequences of the release of X-Files of different government agencies and military departments will be momentous if they confirm that extraterrestrial life is visiting Earth."

any knowledge of encounters will still be classified as being a danger to the public,any level headed person would take the news in and be ok with it,its the other 50 percent you have to worry about,would they loot,cause anarchy,lose control of their beliefs,go even more insane?thats why it wouldnt work for everyone to know even though we have a right to know.even if a UFO landed on the white house lawn ,roswell and the thousands accounts of encounters would still be covered up to protect people,the human race as a whole isnt civilised enough to grasp the idea of meeting aliens,when there is still wars going on,crime,murders,killing of wildlife/animals is it any wonder the goverment hasnt released any information,humans at this point in time are not ready for the responsibility of even knowing let alone interacting and evolving.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Text Obama probably will not be "all or nothing" when it comes to disclosures regarding UFO information. Moreover, he will not be the one who takes the action. Here is a link to a newspaper article about Obama making the FOIA process more responsive.

www.latimes.com...

Perhaps some of those old FOIA requests need to be polished up and resubmitted.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I just came across this today:

Obama to Disclose X-Files on Anti-Gravity Technology!

teslaandlyne (9 hours ago) -2

Obama is for a new energy plan but the Illuminati will never ever give away the UFO technology. The Illuminati will not stand for thousands of people flying all over where ever they want. Suicide fliers crashing into any building they want is a security rick. Sorry, the Tesla technology must remain sealed. And stop saying Alien technology because there is no such thing. Tesla invented hundreds of devices taken by the FBI in 1943. Germany bought Tesla technology in 1914 the US acquired in 1945.

Which got two responses from those that will see God before they
see any UFOs or Tesla technology ( or what they think is extraterrestrial technology).

Sorry folks, try finding reality or a meaning full science course.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
here is the source :ex ternal source

maybe it's the time for a real change,and the anti-gravity would change the world as we know it.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I just came across this today:

Obama to Disclose X-Files on Anti-Gravity Technology!

Partial quote.

I'm giving those guys a hard time:

teslaandlyne (5 hours ago)
I might write President Barack Obama telling him not to reveal flight
mechanics of the UFO or any energy secrets because they are too
advanced. But not right now. I'll wait until people find out more about Tesla
what is involved. Normal Ion population is 100 - 500 per cu cm. Stress the
atmosphere and sail away, its not for us. Helium is rare for fuel and ion
current generators explode. Atomic gases in earth or sea vibration electric
generators is a question mark being in the last ElectroUboats.

gl2

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Marcia S. Smith, Director of the Library of Congress’s Science and Technology Division of the Congressional Research Service from 1984-1985, told Dan Sheehan that President-elect Jimmy Carter approached then-director of the CIA George Bush Sr. and said, "I want to have the information that we have on UFOs and extraterrestrial intelligence. I want to know about this as President.” Smith said Bush told Carter "no . . . that he wasn’t going to give this to him . . . that this was information that existed on a need to know basis only. Simple curiosity on the part of the President wasn’t adequate." Smith reportedly knew of the conversation because she worked at the Library of Congress technical division for decades and was involved in reports it prepared for Congress and at least one president. www.presidentialufo.com...
Bush Sr.'s idea of "need to know" was strictly limited to easily-controlled, if not easily murdered, military personnel and civilian contractors. When the most corrupt president in US history had privileged access to such info and programs, something was truly wrong there.

According to Col. Philip Corso, the US military was more concerned about the danger of alien incursion than it feared the threat of the Soviet Union. Corso wrote that the real reason for massive buildup of US nukes was to amass the ability to defeat a possible alien landing/occupation scenario. Five years after Roswell, in July of 1952, a number of US newspapers, including the Washington Post, reported on saucers swarming over Washington DC, near the White House. Was it meant as a message to Truman that US security policy post-Roswell was considered inimical to such aliens?

Within a year, the Rockefeller brothers appear to have removed presidents from control of alien-related programs in 1953 when Eisenhower allowed Nelson Rockefeller to re-design the executive's security structures. In his book Exopolitics, Michael Salla notes: "The Special Studies Group/PI-40 formed under Eisenhower held their first meetings at Quantico Marine Base in Virginia and its 35 members were drawn exclusively from the Council of Foreign Relations. The Study Group had two directors Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski, and comprised prominent individuals as Dr Edward Teller, Paul Nitze, David Rockefeller, and McGeorge Bundy (later Kennedy’s Special Assistant for Foreign Affairs). [22] According to (William) Cooper, the Rockefellers built a lavish retreat for the Study Group in an exclusive area in Maryland."

By drawing exclusively from the Rockefeller-controlled Council on Foreign Relations to form the MAJ PI-40 group, Rockefeller's were staging a new kind of coup. Salla notes: "Rockefeller’s influence gradually led to his estrangement with Eisenhower as a result of the latter realizing that executive oversight of the ET presence was being eroded due to Rockefeller’s reorganization." The question is, why were Rockefellers so eager to steal control of alien issues away from US presidents, thus making subsequent human-alien interactions secret?

Salla notes: "In December 1953, the Joint Chiefs of Staff issued Army-Navy-Air Force publication 146 that made the unauthorized release of information concerning UFOs a crime under the Espionage Act, punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine." In other words, not only had a coup occurred re alien-related programs---now it was a major crime to even tell the public about them.

In that same critical year of 1953, so-called "tall white" aliens appear to have been ceded a small base on Nellis Air Force range, according to reports by direct witness airman Charles Hall and others. Presidents had been removed from control and awareness of alien-related programs, a law had been created to harshly prosecute anyone who might tell a president about such, and finally, aliens were reportedly being allowed direct basing on US soil.

Michael Salla writes that "On February 20-21, 1954, President Eisenhower and his top national security officials reportedly met with a delegation of extraterrestrial visitors who were concerned about the development and testing of the Hydrogen bomb." Various witnesses (Corso, Michael Wolf, Wm. Cooper, Don Phillips, and Phil Schneider) claim to have seen evidence about a treaty signed in 1954 with human-looking "aliens" but Michael Wolf said it was never ratified by the Senate (hence it is neither a treaty, nor law).

As both Salla and Steven Greer note, President Kennedy tried to reverse some of the theft of executive control over ET issues, but Kennedy was killed by a combination of Du Pont-United Fruit Co. CIA insiders who also had close Rockefeller family involvements. Kennedy's murder is seen as signaling creation of a secret regime, a cabal that allowed gray alignment penetration and influence over US defense sectors to deepen without any real, effective check.

Via his close family ties to Rockefeller businesses (much of Bush Sr's Pennzoil Co. was bought from Rockefellers), Bush Sr. was merely protecting the Rockefeller cabal's coup that stole control of alien-related issues away from elected official accountability. In other words, "need to know" wasn't merely a program-related security measure. Instead, it appears to have been meant to prevent us from knowing about a strange, new kind of coup d'etat by Rockefeller and cronies to gain total control over alien-related issues, reported alien basing here, and corrupt black budget structures.

--George LoBuono (I posted this same message on Honolulu exopolitics, also.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Obama may try to release it, But the shadow goverment is gonna stop him anyway possible. Maybe even kill him if he trys to go public with that info.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gl2

I wish he would take out the ET reference.
A fairly good story line, Illuminati approved more or less.

Yes, Rocky is in control.
It will take two years to find the right story, if pointed in the right direction.

If anything, Hitler was still in control of the Foo generation being
formed in New Mexico 1945. By the 50s Bill Lyne was seeing
saucers out west. He had seen many development airplanes and
wanted to be an aeronautical engineer as he had seen unknown planes
become production models.
Just like seeing concept cars and then seeing the production model
years later.
Hearing that Tesla invented the new craft he thought these saucers
would be used in the Korean War.
So basically nothing has happened since except Lyne congered
up how Tesla became controlled as we are today.
Its good martial and worthwhile as his many findings are echoed
in the words we hear today about Aliens and ET disclosure.
Getting into what Tesla found is more difficult but it is right before
us in publications he wrote.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree absolutly. Further, I don't think, there is something to disclose about alleged ETs, since governmental people are certainly not god-like beings, that know more than the avarage cititzen. The only advantage officials have above private UFO investiagtors, is, they can access more data sources and can rule out man made crafts. However, in the case of inexplicable sightings, this advantages does not help, since they can maybe get two or three radar confirmations - instead of one single.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but you guys don't do your research very deeply. First off, Clinton was briefed on the subject, but obviously sworn to secrecy (he would've caved on this issue too, if we were more adament, just like the lewinsky thing. He lied about that for a long time. another Nixon...) The reason we know he was briefed, is because he was the first pres to grant area 51 a loophole from the EPA, saying anything they did there with nuclear waste, etc, would automatically be overlooked and not governed by any outside agency. Thats not something you just do, unless you know a bit of whats going on, in order to understand the extreme imprtance of it. Which also proves something big has to be going on, to get an 'o.k.' of that proportion.
i find it funny that AL GORE, mr. environment, let this happen, and i think he must also have known more than is let on. Also, prior to an election, a candidate wouldn't want to let on if he planned to disclose, because he would automatically be 'banned' (kind of like Gore in 2000>hmmm.) This is why Kucinich had no real chance!
Kennedy was taken out from the inside, and also had an interest in the subject, maybe they thought he would compromise the conspiracy, but i think now we are far enough along to gradually recieve the truth, without anarchy/chaos. My email is [email protected] for coments. I am a MUFON Field Investigator.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
You have consider the consequences and careers at stake and the never-ending questions about how some of the top-secret projects regarding UFO are being financed. You simply CANNOT disclose it easily. There are MAJOR consequences. Unless, of course, we have a sighting witnessed by thousands and blatantly ignoring it and attempting to cover it up would be idiotic. However, that would still be a hard hit for the government.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
To all of us who believe or would like to believe in UFO's, having government divulge information regarding UFO's would be a real coup but the likeliness of that is near moot if the President, Vice, or head of the C.I.A (...or whomever) aren't willing to cooperate. Sure, this isn't any new to all of us and I don't even need to say it because that all I have read so far in this thread.

At this time, it's pretty fruitless to speculate whether or not our new President would be willing to consider full disclosure, Hell, even partial disclosure, on the subject. Right now, dissuasion and distraction are the only thing they have in their arsenal (...as they have always had) and would redirect any national security issue or controversy to their immediate crisis on hand: the economy.

UFO's would rank on the low rung of the ladder for these folks. And I think the President is a bit too calculated to start entertaining any notions of ET's and UFO's and risk political suicide by seriously addressing these issues.

I like our new President and I hope he brings a lot of great things to our country but I was pretty bummed on his reaction during the primaries to Kucinich's claim of seeing a UFO written in his book. Do you think President Obama would have had the same reaction if Jimmy Carter mentioned it?

And G.H. Bush knows all about UFO's. He was the head of the C.I.A, Vice President, and President or crying out loud. Of course he knows.

Need to know basis, need to know.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by DarkGift]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I just listened to Grant Cameron's interview from March 6th, 2009 on Veritas.

He claims he's talked to people close with Podesta and they say Podesta is not disclosing and Obama is not disclosing. Honestly I'd be shocked if President Obama has been briefed. Modern day Democratic presidents are notoriously shut out of the UFO loop.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Interesting that a Wall Street "profits" program can be used as a "prophet." Kinda like how if you change the E and A in Israel and you get IS REAL. Or History HIS STORY. Anyways have a look at this.

* In 2009 there will be a global coastal event.

This does not necessarily mean a tsunami. If you live around water it would be good to have a boat.

* Are there other think tanks who are saying something similar not based on the same system?

"We know the Chinese are into this.": Similar language grabbing program with much larger chunks. Time Monks tracked these techniques back to a Chinese super computing center.

* Are U.S. agencies using Web bots?

There seems to be a suggestion it's too "woo woo" for them. They have used remote viewing in the past, but it's not as accurate as what we're doing. The current thinking in the military and alphabet organizations is that they want massive databases. They are looking for social networking. They think in terms of if they can find one terrorist they can find the rest of network. The web bot is not based on this style of gathering information. Web bot looks for big stuff. It's like comparing binoculars to a microscope. Web bot looks for MASSIVE Change. Web bot is not a "microscope" like military program. Also, these groups (military and alphabet organizations) may not need web bot if they're creating what is going to happen. The Time Monks contacted the CIA to take a look at what they have found and submitted a brief. CIA said it's interesting but they're not interested.

* Anything about Antarctica/Global Warming?

Antarctica is very important to the "powers that be". 13% of linguistics related to the "powers that be" concern Antarctica. Antarctica is big key to whatever is driving them.

* Anything to do with the Hadron Collider?

Time Monks not worried about Hadron Collider. Data so far indicates that the scientists at CERN are performing a "juggling act and keep dropping oranges". Doesn't show up in linguistics as a driver in what's about to occur.

* Do you believe extraterrestrials are real and/or play a role?

Within consciousness, there is a distinct consciousness that is not human.

Clear that there is something outside of the human realm that drives the "powers that be". There is "stuff" in the model space (of the web bot) that goes through the idea of "disappearances" beginning next year (relating to extraterrestrials). It's as if an inter-dimensional door opens up and people are sucked though the door and the door closes.

* 2009: Disappearance language gets more specific. Big changes. Some of the "powers that be" will disappear. "Powers that be" will be out and about with large groups of people with them and they will all disappear.
* A lot of alien activity way off in the future.
* Indications in language involving e.t.s (possible result of disinformation):
o Alien wars are coming.
o These alien events may or may not be real but people are acting as if they are real.

* Things that Time Monks could not categorize/make sense of:

* There is a device out and about in the world being chased down by the "powers that be".

* Two whistle-blowers have a device in their hands and are on the run.
o By just having the device they have created certain side effects that the "powers that be" couldn't have predicted. The Time Monks do not have a word for these devices. Relate it to a cave man trying to describe a modern gun.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
The short, simple answer is no matter who gets elected in any election year, there will be no disclosure because the only thing to disclose is top secret military aircraft. There are no captured alien craft or EBE's. There is simply 100% human made and human designed aircraft being tested and used regularly that, when spotted or filmed, look "alien" to those who want alien visitation so bad they will argue that mylar balloons and grainy images are proof. It seems to me that instead of using reason or at least Occams Razor, a lot of people faithfully believe in something with only grainy pictures and hearsay as "proof". Military aircraft or "aliens" with a hypothetical form trans warp drive. To me, an easy and logical choice.

As I said in a different thread, if there truly was a captured alien craft and/or alien body "they" would parade it around in public or have a special news bulletin saying the big bad aliens are coming and only the government and a big military would be able to protect us. The government has more to gain from disclosure (keep the public scared and controlled) than they do from keeping the "aliens" secret.

Your logical reasoning does make sense if you think logically and that was indeed the answer.
The truth is that Ets from other Worlds and Dimensions have been coming to Earth before you existed .

Now with Obama as President regardless of what he does the Spiritual beings and or People from other Worlds wll increase in the skies above this Planet.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
One of the groups that gets Bill Lyne messages indicates Obama
was sent an email to make the undisclosed technology public.
This would be a great boon to every nation on earth.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I personaly agree with Baracks Obama opinion that UFO does not exist. Ok lets say that they exist. Can you imagine the massive hysteria? Christianity call these beings as demons and not only Christianity. It is not that we people will not accept their public exposure it is religion. The only religion that can accept their existance is the Hebrew religion but I see this very difficult also. I personaly agree with the denial and I can now understand perfectly why if they exist they deny them. I am 100% with them. No exposure for the shake of peoples sanity if they exist.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
No country will EVER release UFO info unless something drastic happens IE A landing/sighting that they cannot deny. Unfortunately; the Mayor of London Boris Johnson is a complete #ing IDIOT. Even if he did ask for the files to be released and he read them out they would not gain credibility.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join