It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Possible, but true Alien War.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What a Moon Base would or wouldnt offer in "reality" depends very much on what the "reality" is. Since I very much doubt we are living with a very clear idea of what "reality" is, we would find it hard to equate motive from action in this case.

If you knew where the game stood, the step may well be clear and logical in its purpose.

I seriously question the thinking behind this as a "normal" action it terms of the reality presented to us in the "real" world. In the "real world" as many people seem to see it, the very concept of a Moon Base should be highly questionable both in motive and in purpose. That in itself is enough to imply that the proponants of such a step do indeed base their frame of refrence on a "reality" which is greatly removed from the one the masses live in.

Theres a very famous quote which to this day I think signifies both truth and deception more than any other, and you would be suprised as to how few peole, even philosphers, truly understand or present its deepest meaning.

Desiderius Erasmus said (later to be followed in Orwelian works and by Nietzsche) "In the country of the blind the one eyed man is King."

Im curious, what do people believe that quote means?

[edit on 31-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
they are being decieved,they believe they are fighting hostile aliens,when infact they are fighting thier own futures phantismical foe.future ai are using a pseudo alien threat in order that we waste vast resources and technology fighting a straw man enemy.
they had us fighting each other,now they want us to fight a ficticsious enemy,building moon bases and fleets of scalar wave flying howitzers that are useless against the real enemy,who are here amoungst us now infilitrating everything to the point where they can get the usa's military and leaders to follow a pseudo script that only serves to weaken us and strenghten them.

remember first there will be rogue states,terrorism,comets and then.....the aliens ;-)

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Maybe, then again maybe the true answer has been around from the very beginning.

Again, I think the quote "in the country (kingdom) of the blind the one eyed man is King" is greatly misconceived and far more revealing in its truth than people consider it to be.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Thank you for being a voice of reason in this thread.
You apparantly GET IT!
We are all living, or possibly living, in a reality which was carefully spoon fed to ALL OF US from birth. The reality is, you have no friggin clue as to what sort of technology our military is capeable of. You never have had a clue. We may be living in world that is thousands of years beyond what we are told and this is being used against us just as it was/may have been thousands of years ago.

Some of you would be wise to open up those minds just a little further and let some fresh air in. You are all still thinking inside the box that was given to you at birth.

History has proven that we(mankind) are so stupid that we worship anyone having technology greater than our own. They know this.
We cannot know of their technology because then we will see them for what they are....PEOPLE or BEINGS that can DIE they (aliens) are not GODS!!!!! We will not worship them or obey them if we discover this technology on our own, so......it is deliberately kept from us and has been for a long time now.

Mark my words, these @***** will one day step fprward and offer us some of this technology as a solution to our problems and we will fall to our knees like good little sheeple and give them all of the praise and worship they can handle and then some.
Whereas, if we would have discovered this technology on our own we
not only would tell them where to shove it when they finally revealed themselves but, we would actually be able to compete with them militarily.

When I say "we" I mean we the people of earth. The PTB of this earth already have this technology, or at least some of it that they were given
witht he provision that they play along and help these jackholes accomplish the takeover of this planet that they are trying to acheive.

Could they just come down and kill us all and take the planet? Sure.
But that isn't want they want. They want those of us who are left, after they kill off a huge number of us, to blindly worship them with no questions asked. And from the looks of things, they are gonna get it.

"a person is smart, people are stupid".

Never underestimate the wisdom of that quote. It has always served as a reminder of why our world is, and will always be, the way it is and worse.
Untill this quote is no longer true, we are in for some tough times.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Theres something of great fascination in all of this. That which is now, was then and has been carried forward since the very start.

The quote I repeated "in the country of the blind the one eyed man is King" is of great relevance because it refers to something which has been since the very dawn of civilisation.

I am of course refering to the All Seeing Eye, the oldest and most important celestial symbol in existence.

Known also, interestingly enough to every civilisation ever know.

Sumerians would have called it Asari, Asaru, Asar which became egyptian in the form of Osiris, the eye of Ra, the eye of horus, or the Catholic Eye of Providence.

The symbol is the link between man and "god" the symbol of the messenger and its spans its path back with perfect clarity throughout the ages of man. Not only that, it has always been linked with power and knowledge, Asari was the messenger who brought knowldege and culture to mankind.

The symbol can be seen as a guide to the minds of men in more ways than one and that too has always been, it links to everything, every mystery, every knowledge before its time, to astronomy, understanding of the stars and planets, in cultures where there has always been a mystery over their knowledge of things, the all seeing eye was the symbol of the source and the origin of the concept of "god".

Ive seen many considerations and works involving this symbol but none which truly touches the depths and ancient origins of Asari.

One could call it coincidence that this symbol has flown above and signified the rulership of the world right throughout our existence.

Some might say its a symbol of control, then again, maybe it is what it has always been, a flag of truth, a symbol of knowledge which existed long before those who bore it as their mark across time, and has always been there to be SEEN.

The men beneath it may hold it as theirs, theres an ancient Sumerian Hymn which states:
"Who holds his head high against the vast terror that my strength causes?
Archangel of the Abyss, in my right hand I hold my fiery disk, in my left hand I hold my fatal disk."

Its a very interesting symbol. In a planetary sense, Asaru would have been Jupiter. Jupiter was also the station of Nibir to the Baylonians, founded by Marduk, and Marduk is also known as Asaru.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoff Capes

At the risk of oversimplification, money pit!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Dont be so concervative...thats what they WANT you to think...!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Bush's possible but true alien war.
Does anyone with a clear head know what to make of this?
I remember seeing it about a year ago and am just now coming to terms with it.
Ex-Canadian Prime Minister saying thast Bush wants a forward base on the moon, in order to deal with an Alien threat.
WTF, over?
Did he just say that?

Bush's possible but true alien war.
China also has announced that they will build a military base on the moon, as

have the new India Space Agency and Japan! So they are or have built the rockets and

sent unmanned probes..and why?..cuz It's not just about the USA. Also, if Russia is so

worried about BMD/SDI becoming a space based weapons system that would

threaten them, then why are they not against ANY of these moon bases which

pose the SAME threat to them!! So it has to be about UFO's and this distinguished Canadian

former DEFENCE minister is truthful, except that he "knew it" when he was in power-he

just has to keep that part "fuzzy" Otherwise,..see all the UFOs on NASA video on the Doc. "The

Secret NASA Transmissions" all over the "tubes"

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Great Find!

I believe......

If you have studied the presence of unidentified beings, or flying crafts one will come to the conclusion, these beings and crafts have been here floating around since the dawn of Man. They know more about us and our planet than we do, they could be the 'seeders' for all we know, and we still use the term 'alien'. How primitive! Please think for yourself. The way some of us view the planet and others, IMO, is very Alien. If they wanted to destroy us, they can and would have done it. They can remove us without destroying or harming the planet in anykind of way, trust me. I think this isnt everybody's enemy, just a couple of groups who know who 'they' are and 'they' have the same agendas for different reasons (weather control, genetic manipulation,time travel,global dominance).
"Illegal Alien"? Speaking from a historical point of view, due to all of their contributions, I would say that they have a lifetime passport to their second home.
It is obvious some of us are aware, and disprove of having things around that we cant control. This is how they sound to me, "They shut down our most powerful weapons ever created by their presence, they invade our so called imaginary pre-school ideals of airspace and territory, omg they must be are a threat to our security." Get out of here! We are totally going backwards. We will realize one day, we are slowing giving our security away to the people who disagree, and produce these bogus fantasies with this outlandish "alien" type of logic.
What is it about the so called 'primitive' tribes, that allow them to establish contact with them and not the average U$ citizen. They even trust them with technology sometimes. Im stumped on that one. I believe the answer lies in our perception and beliefs about the universe....
That was really a great find.

I bet if any religous "being" decided to "descend in a flaming chariot" in modern times they will be shot down without question. Not even considering our tons and tons of recorded history describing their character and how beneficial they are.
I hope we know when to point the finger and when to open our hands.
sorry for typos

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hey maybe Bush is part of an evil alien race who has already managed to decieve the world. Perhaps many world leaders and big corporate leaders are aliens, they certainly seem more interested in looking after themselves than the people or planet. A subtle invasion such as that works far better than a sudden arrival and announcement if you want to take over a planet.

I also believe we are visited by benign beings who have much love for us and maybe our space ancestors

[edit on 2-11-2008 by starseedz]

[edit on 2-11-2008 by starseedz]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienGhandi

idealistic capitalist communist dictatorship

Say What?!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by asmeone2

If it were contrived, why would there be the need for a forward base on the moon? And for that matter, what the hell is a forward base on the moon?
Is it different than a backward base?

Why is an Ex-prime minister saying these things?
Am I in the twilight zone?
If you would show people this video fifty years ago they would $***
their pants.
Are we that numb to such talk that it goes un noticed now?

You can see everything from the dark side of the moon...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by starseedz

And no, what purpose would an Alien Race have towards barbaric Human Apes? We kill each other at a whim. Who would they be benign to? Our Governments?! hahahha

Yeah sure they'd shake hands with a net behind their backs...

You've got to be less nieve than that...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Portugoal

Your insight into this matter is astounding.
Thank God you have logic and reason on your side.

Has it occured to you that maybe "our technology" is on par with the aliens, and that we, as citizens, have no friggin clue as to how advanced our military is?
Has it occured to you that it is possible that a race of aliens
have shown what our government believes is hostile intent?

Is it a possibility that there are races of beings hell bent on taking over our planet and we are doing everything possible to thwart this takeover?

Can it be that all of the "downed ufo's" have actually been shot down or brought down by our own, or other government/s?
Do you really think that with the technology these beings posess, that they are having such a hard time keeping their ships in the air.
Or maybe they just suck at flying.
Is that even a possibility, or have you already made up your mind?

ok, lets say we have the same tecnology that aliens have ... so why waste time simulating 9/11, sending troops to iraq /whatever # place ?

really...they should be concern with space, not earth ... we should be able to explore the space, not waste money in nasas #ty projects

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoff Capes

a base on the moon would presuppose technological superiority, and enable regulation of passage to and from the earth.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Many things are possible. Maybe the people running this world are so arrogant in their madness they have already shown you the truth and created an absolute legacy of fiction within which to shield it from you?

Maybe the "Jedi" were indeed betrayed long ago and the "Sith Lords" are even now building the "Clone Armies" with which to simulate you future threats and dominate you reality forever.

The question would have to be, what is the force and where is it in this world? I suppose in that fiction we could also see the truth that many humans have a connection to the force they just lack the guidance of the old "Jedi Masters" to guide them in ability to wield it.

However if the fiction of your future was created by the arrogant and insane "Dark Lords", they might not have correctly displayed the idea of the "Return of the Jedi", maybe someday the old masters will return to lead their fledgling Jedis in the ways of he force.

Maybe the All Seeing Eye represents both the seeing of reality and the portrayal of false realities, depending on how one chooses to employ it?

Some might say the all seeing eye represents the Pineal Gland which all humans have and the connection to the "force" is just an increased awareness of this all seeing eye which allows connection between the physical and energy worlds.

Maybe there are many Jedi and despite the best efforts of the Sith to hide the truth of the eye and weave false realities around life, the truth always finds a way because in nature light was always stronger than the dark...

Who are the Jedi Masters? I suppose history might give them many names but one stands out, the Annunaki whose history and lore begins along with the eye of power.

Maybe George Lucas Star Wars is the "truth" and the deeply rooted shields of fiction and unreality woven into your minds forever holds it apart from being accepted as truth.

People say the child has a very "active imagination". Maybe the child just has greater connection to the universe through the Pineal Gland and is capable of seeing far more reality. Over time indoctrination, subjective vaccination and inhibition techniques gradually decrease the childs awareness of the all seeing eye and their connection to things and they become blind?

And in the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Madness right? They do say genius and madness are very similar. By definition if "reality" as you know it is a lie, then to truly see the world you would have to be outside of "reality" as you currently see it...madness.

They say the third eye produces what is called melatonin and you might also wonder at the coincidence that in Europe, Germany, UK and many other countries which curiously are associated with the controlling illuminati (or Sith Lords, of Children of Seth?), melatonin is a prohibited substance.

Melatonin is also an anti oxidant they say, and coincidently new age people suggest that good health comes from their ways....healthy body comes from a healthy mind. All coincidence? Maybe.

Ill go further, the third eye is supressed by light and thrives in the dark....

They say senory depreivation chambers produce wonderful experiences, maybe because in there we are deprived of our senses which cloud the fragile connection to the Pineal gland, and this is why sensory deprivation creates these experiences.

Ohh and curiously enough, melatonin has the effect of surpressing Cancer...the very profitable unurable disease of the modern age. Maybe we have cancer more because the gland is suppressed?

Melatonin also increases "dream activity" curiously enough.

It cures headaches, increases life and prevents tissue damage, something of a holy grail maybe? Life eternal, connection to the force.

You might like to note that "nicotine" is actually very similar in structure to melatonin. Almost a susbtitute for it, with lesser properties of course. People with strong Pineal Glands and high melatonin wouldnt need nicotine.

Just for a last little note you will be interested to know that fluoride had a negative effect of the Pineal Gland, it has the potential to cease its funtioning and damage it. Another great coincidence in our Jedi Theory.

You could almost suggest someone doesnt want your Pineal Gland to function.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

It is all just speculation at this point.
I would suggest that you make the distinction between "us" and "them" first. When you say "we" who do you mean? There are two different "we's"
that we are talking about here, and you throw the term "we" around like it encompasses everyone.

There is "we" the people/humanity..
Then there is "them" or "they" the gov'ts of the world or just the U.S.,
the militaey industrial complex TPTB, etc.

I'll remind you that when the first A-bomb was being tested/built, there were over 150,000 people involved in that project and somehow they were all able to keep a secret.Do not underestimate the power of a good threat/alot of money, or both.

So to answer your question,
Could it be possible that TPTB do not want this technology released or even known about because if a critical mass of people knew that this type of technology existed there would be a revolution, the likes of which this world has never seen, by sunrise. Which would force their hand and the only remaining alternative would be to destroy all life on this planet and start over.

It is better to keep the people ignorant of the technology that our military
has access to.

I'll try to give you an example.
If you suspected your spouse of infidelity what would you do?
Well, that depends on what you want the outcome to be, now doesn't it?

1.) You ask them if they have been unfaithful.
This is for someone who really does not want the TRUTH with a capital "T".
What they want is to have their doubts soothed away. They want to be told that everything is ok. And they will take that answer and run with it.

2.) You confront your spouse and tell them that you are onto them and you had better not ever find out that....or else.......You get the point.
This is for someone who also doesn't want the truth but also doesn't want to take it laying down either. This person is trying to give the spouse a heads-up and let them know that they had better knock it off.All this person is really saing is "please be more discreet about your affairs".

3.) You tell your spouse that you have the technology to catch them in the affair that you know they are having while you are at work, and from now on, every room in the house will be monitored with a surveillance camera.
All this has done is give the spouse a heads up and will make them more aware/discreet the next time.This is not someone who wants the truth or the upper hand in the relationship.This is someone who wants more lies but is willing to try and make a half hearted stand and put their foot down.
But, because of the spouses insider knowlege, he/she will get away with more "freedom".

4.) You quietly/secretivley mount several low profile surveillance cameras
throughout the house and do not say a word. You catch the act on tape and immediately go to the courthouse and file for divorce without even giving him/her a chance to explain,after all, what explination would suffice?
This is someone who lives for truth and will do whatever it takes to get it.

What is my point?

Our gov't is not going to show their hand to us.They are going to pretend that we (the people)already know all their is to know and they don't want to cause alarm or alert us to anything going on. They will quietly set up all of their ducks in a row without raising any flags, and when the time is right and no one is paying attention..................WHAMMMY!!!!!!!
WE (the people) ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

You can see everything from the dark side of the moon...

OPeople who refer to "The Dark Side" of the moon can never have any of their statements taken seriously. Dark Side of the moon is a song. The Far side of the moon is the side we here on earth do not see. The far side of the moon does get light fro the sun as it turns in rotation with the earth towards around the sun. And at times there are parts of the Far side we do see because it does have a slight wobble. We will never see the entire far side due to the way in which it orbits our planet unless something in it's rotation changes.

As for the secret war, is it possible, yes, but not probable. There are not enough resources on this planet to fight an alein species from another planet, especially since if they are advanced enouph to make it all the way here they would be advanced enouph to have more than one ship and have weapons capable of destoying an entire planet (death star anyone?).

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage especially since if they are advanced enouph to make it all the way here they would be advanced enouph to have more than one ship and have weapons capable of destoying an entire planet (death star anyone?).

Why? Just because they discovered a drive system that we 'may' not have yet does not mean they are that far advanced. Sometimes a simple discovery can lead to many things... Had we listened to Tesla 100 years ago we would all have free energy...

We have airplanes and machine guns, yet if we flew some troops into the Amazon jungle the pygmies with their stealth and blowguns could easily wipe them out and never be seen...

Besides the "Secret War" might be dealing with 'locals' who want their planet back

[edit on 5-11-2008 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join