It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Possible, but true Alien War.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by jazket

Well my friend, if you'll stop posting, we will be one post closer to letting this thread die a natural death.
Buh bye!!!

In fact that was my last post (this one, truly) just to heat things up

Oh also, Bush is a moron.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by jazket]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
As a Canadian, I can attest that we are also fed alot of crap and kept in the dark about what the govt. knows about aliens. I have no doubt that the Canadian Govt. has a ton of files on landings, wreckage and other evidence that we are being visited continually by an ET source. With the amount of sightings in Canada, our land mass being the second largest on the planet it seems likely that chance would favor at least one crash in the history of mankind that our Govt would know about.

Having said that, it would seem that even basic logic would allow aliens to avoid a base on the moon with ease. However, simply having a base on the moon would demonstrate a certain amount of "space maturity" to anyone who was passing by. Imagine traveling a gzillion miles to another planet that has a natural satellite in space. Would you not consider that after a certain amount of time, that civilization would probably have achieved a base on their natural satallite? And if there was indeed a base of some kind, defensive, research or other, would that not change your perception of that civilization? Perhaps you would approach that civilization a little differently due to what you might believe was their level of maturity.

Thanks for Reading.

..Ex

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It shant die yet.

Do you understand the fact that their technology is far and beyond ours?!?!?!?!?!? If they can a) move at the speed of light (exaggerated maybe) and b) found a way to get all the way to Earth from God knows where!

Honestly, if you think our nukes or whatever you think is better than their technology you should probably see a doctor. This is all based on the assumption that they do exist and have visited Earth.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Are you purposely ignoring what I am saying?
HOW DO YOU KNOW?????????
How do you know that their technology is beyind ours???????
YOU DON"T!!!!!!!!
You know only what you see on the evening news.
PERIOD!!!!!
You have no frigging clue as to how advanced our military is.
What you see around you everyday, and the life you have grown accustomed to may all be a farce.
All you know is what you are told to know!!!!!
You have no friggin clue as to how advanced the militaries of the world may be.
Why make such bold statements based on knowledge that comes from the evening news?????

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just another point of reference of the mans credibility is that he formed the Canadian Action Party.

Canadian Action Party Wiki.

Canadian Action Party homesite.

It promotes Canadian nationalism, monetary reform, and electoral reform and opposes globalization and free trade agreements.

The current CAP leadership has endorsed the theory that the United States government had prior knowledge of the September 11 attacks and did nothing to stop the attack, in order to create an excuse to enact Project for the New American Century document Rebuilding America's Defenses.

CAP also argues for the abrogation of North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), and opposes current government initiatives leading to the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA), and what it sees as integration with the United States and Mexico into a North American Union.

At its 2006 convention, CAP passed a motion calling for a Royal Commission to investigate the September 11 attacks and Canada's participation in Afghanistan. CAP believes that the truth of what really happened on September 11, 2001 has not been told, however, Canadians have been subject to anti-terrorism laws and security agreements, such as Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP), that have compromised Canadian sovereignty and civil rights.

I figured why not through a lil NWO in on the ufo mix.

I believe there is great suppression on a vast array of knowledge of U.F.O.'s as well as extra terrestrials.

Regardless of that, they suppress much of our own history from ancient civilizations and cultures. Ex. The Vaticans and Jesuits withhold thousands of ancient artifacts for their veiwing pleasure only. Wether it's of any importance it's knowledge of Human beings history and has a right to been known to everyone.

Knowledge is power, suppressed knowledge is power over all.

I just hope these black governments and shadow elites haven't sold out the rest of Humanity to save their own hides for possible immortality, while we are served up on platters to whom knows what.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
THINK ABOUT IT!!!! If we had the technology to compete with 'aliens than we would need major manpower to do it and we would have regular missions doing what the aliens are supposedly doing and going all over the place.

AND why would we need such powerful military technology if we are not doing this presently which leads me to believe that the type of technology u speak of (for humans) does not exist because we have not yet had the need for it.

And once again if the aliens can trek all the way here at those speeds they would a) obviously come armed if they felt there was any threat and b) it tells me they are more advanced than us!!!

And by manpower I mean hundreds of thousands of people. Once we have this techonology no government would hide it because it would be the envy and the peak of Civilization at that point.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
How scared are we to go to the expense of military defense positions on the moon for alien invasions? I am remembering "Bowling for Columbine" and the fear built by our media.

Frankly, I don't see a threat of significance. If these aliens have been visiting us for thousands of years, and haven't eaten us yet, what's the problem?

I like the idea of world peace, focusing on developing the planet for habitability, caring for the needy, etc. I am surprised how much money comes out of the government to save the financial sector, when very little comes out to save the earth.

We're hurting here, and we need to fix here first. Maybe the aliens have some good ideas on how to fix it here.

OR maybe they put us here to kill off all the big, disgusting, threatening things that have evolved here (like dinosaurs), so we could make it a nice and habitable place for them later. We do the dirty work.

I've always thought it was more of a process of extinction than of evolution. The planet has gone from 70 phyla to 30. Out of place artifacts indicate we may have been here killing off those bad dudes for millions of years. If it looks habitable to those little grey guys now, maybe the want their zoo back.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Here me when I say this.
You win! I learned a long time ago not to debate people who have already made up their minds.
From where I stand you are either willfully ignorant or 13 yrs old.
THere is nothing wrong with entertaining the possibilities of the things you've put forward but to discount any other possibilities shows that you are in danger of embracing ignorance.

YOu WIN!!

I personally don't know what to think. I see things from your point of view but I also see that all of your knowledge was obtained from somewhere. We all percieve the world we live in through a government filter and I am trying desparately to break free from this so I can see the world I live in for what it is.
Impossible?
Probly. But I have to try.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I am not ignorant. I am realistic. And at this point I am truly angered that you will not debate this with me anymore. It's not that I'm not opened to changing my mind- you just haven't said anything that makes sense in TODAY's everyday world. Sure the government may be hiding military technology that is lightyears ahead of what we are being exposed to but the likelihood of that is next to 0 percent!

EDIT: And as for trying to see the world you live in without a government filter is going to be pretty tough considering the government filter is what makes up our world. Not saying you shouldn't try to do it because who isn't striving for this but for debate's sake, its something that's going to be pretty tough to accomplish.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Portugoal]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
How scared are we to go to the expense of military defense positions on the moon for alien invasions? I am remembering "Bowling for Columbine" and the fear built by our media.

Frankly, I don't see a threat of significance. If these aliens have been visiting us for thousands of years, and haven't eaten us yet, what's the problem?

I like the idea of world peace, focusing on developing the planet for habitability, caring for the needy, etc. I am surprised how much money comes out of the government to save the financial sector, when very little comes out to save the earth.

We're hurting here, and we need to fix here first. Maybe the aliens have some good ideas on how to fix it here.

OR maybe they put us here to kill off all the big, disgusting, threatening things that have evolved here (like dinosaurs), so we could make it a nice and habitable place for them later. We do the dirty work.

I've always thought it was more of a process of extinction than of evolution. The planet has gone from 70 phyla to 30. Out of place artifacts indicate we may have been here killing off those bad dudes for millions of years. If it looks habitable to those little grey guys now, maybe the want their zoo back.

Possible but I say we a "Bio terraformers", We have been preprogrammed to get rid of all the "nasty life" and heat up the planet for the coming colonization. Being the exact size as Humans they will even be able to use our buildings etc. When the fleet gets here they just set off the DNA bomb in our code and they have a nice warm cozy new home.

-This wild speculation has been brought to you by Helmkat

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My first post on ATS, so forgive me if I post about something that has been covered elsewhere, but;

Reading through that NASA calendar, posted earlier, I came across this snippet-

one session on the process of turning the new Commercial Space Transportation Law into practical regulations; another session on the new spaceports

What law? passed by whom? when? what the heck is that all about

Roy.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by royspeed
My first post on ATS, so forgive me if I post about something that has been covered elsewhere, but;

Reading through that NASA calendar, posted earlier, I came across this snippet-

one session on the process of turning the new Commercial Space Transportation Law into practical regulations; another session on the new spaceports

What law? passed by whom? when? what the heck is that all about

Roy.

You should probably start a new thread on this. It would interest a whole lot of people if it were in its own seperate thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well the way I see it we don't live in a free and open society.
I'd love to waltz in a Top secret black budget funded base and see what toys we have at our disposal.

Sadly we are not privy to such a way of life. So we can only assume how far ahead they are with thier black projects.

Our sciences are fairly sohpisticated in my mind. We experiment and test in the full spectrum of the sun. Employ laser weaopns and particle beam weapons. Are on the verge of cloaking ability with metamaterials. We splice atoms in half only to reattach them. Genetically modify ourselves and other animals as well as plants. Quantum computing, teleportation of photons. Wireless power transmission and communications etc etc etc. So Gods know where our propulsion technology is at. And when I say Gods I mean our PTB slave driving technological trickle feeding narcissistic hethen bastard abomination of human beings.

Ben Rich, stated during a 1993, Alumni Speech at UCLA

We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity...Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

Wether that quote is true or not, woulnd't surprise me the in the least we have manned forward operations throughout our solar system and beyond.

edited for my #ty grammer and also this is only what we are aware of publically # we need a disclosure its only the right thing to do....who is anyone to suppress and boot stomp us in the dirt and dark anymore or at anytime.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by GodshipForAll]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodshipForAll

Wether that quote is true or not, woulnd't surprise me the in the least we have manned forward operations throughout our solar system and beyond.

I understand and appreciate what you have to say before you said this.

Really I think it would take more than a crew of astronauts and engineers (what 100 people at most) to put together manned 'operations thorughout our solar system and beyond.' It would littrally take thousands of people to do this. Chances are it would have gotten out. And where exactly would they do this kind of stuff? New Mexico? Siberia? Too many people would look out for space shuttles blasting off without any notice from the governments of the world. And just as the New World was the peak of civilization a few hundred years ago this New Frontier would be the peak of today's civilization and it would be exposed to the public.

Not saying its impossible but realisticly something would have given in by now to prove this.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

There wouldn't be space shuttles taking off.
It would be a large silent ufo taking off from a huge military base in the middle of the dessert.
And, lest you think that the gov't can't get thousands of men to keep secrets then why don't you sit down with a CIA agent one day and see what he divuldges.
I am sure there are thousands of cia agaents.
Or a Navy Se.A.L.
I believe at any given time there are approx 2000 in active duty.
The gov't is famous for getting peolpe to "keep secrets".

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
an alien invasion might be the best thing that ever happens to the human race. think about it. with aliens trying to exterminate the human race, us humans would be forced to come together and fight for a common cause. I mean look at how we kill our fellow brothers and sisters. Sure lots of people would die but arent we due for another world war?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have to say I am impressed with the information supplied here, it intrigues me enough to continue the research and investigate further.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

I understand and appreciate what you have to say before you said this.

Really I think it would take more than a crew of astronauts and engineers (what 100 people at most) to put together manned 'operations thorughout our solar system and beyond.' It would littrally take thousands of people to do this. Chances are it would have gotten out. And where exactly would they do this kind of stuff? New Mexico? Siberia? Too many people would look out for space shuttles blasting off without any notice from the governments of the world. And just as the New World was the peak of civilization a few hundred years ago this New Frontier would be the peak of today's civilization and it would be exposed to the public.

Not saying its impossible but realisticly something would have given in by now to prove this.

It once took thousands of men to produce our automobiles...... Now mostly done by robotics......
Super computers now calculate at least at petaflop speeds. One petaflop is the equivalent of 1,000 trillion calculations per second.
"On June 8, 2008, the Cell/AMD Opteron-based IBM Roadrunner at the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) was announced as the fastest operational supercomputer, with a sustained processing rate of 1.026 PFLOPS"
"According to Hans Moravec, by extrapolating from known capabilities of the retina to process image inputs, a brain has a processing capacity of 0.1 quadrillion instructions per second (100 million MIPS). In comparison, the fastest supercomputer in the world, called Roadrunner and devised and built by engineers and scientists at I.B.M. and Los Alamos National Laboratory, is capable of handling 1.026 quadrillion calculations per second[19], and an average 4-function calculator is capable of handling 10 instructions per second. It is possible the brain may be surpassed by normal personal computers (in terms of Instructions Per Second, at least) by 2030"

Not to many people in the north pole or antarctic regions. Or in the middle of the ocean. As mention before, our cloaking abilities. I highly doubt we blast of shuttles. I'm sure it would be a more advanced form of propulsion.

"This summer, researchers at the University of California, Berkeley, demonstrated for the first time the ability to "cloak" three-dimensional objects in artificially engineered "meta-materials" that bent light around the objects. They "disappeared." Previous efforts were able to bend microwaves around objects, but visible light has proved much more difficult. This differs from the stealth technology developed in the 1980s, which reduces radar's ability to pick up a fighter jet, making it hard to track, but doesn't render the jet invisible. "Cloaking" would bypass the radar or other waves around the plane as if it weren't there"

"WALTHAM, Mass., Oct 22, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Fractal Antenna Systems, Inc., the pioneering innovator of fractal antenna and fractal electronics technology, today announced that it has filed for patent protection on method and apparatus for producing wideband 'cloaking' devices and wideband metamaterials. The invention sets a path for the realization of practical devices for rendering objects less distinguishable from their background (that is, invisible) and also for thinner microwave, IR, and optical lenses and devices using 'negative refractive index'. "

besides ATS has enough topics on propulsion and science and technology.....
You should be very pissed off we are not walking on mars for vacations by now.... yet for some reason they keep it suppressed from buying the patents or killing people.

Why I dont know becuase what power would they have if we had all the technology avaible to everyone one and not just the rich whom can afford it. F the monetary system. That's a suppressive sham in itself.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I don't see how you can say that there is little to no chance that the government is concealing technology that is incredibly more advanced than what we are currently exposed to when almost all evidence and logical thought processes point to a different conclusion.

Do you honestly believe that MILLIONS of scientists working for the last 8 or 9 decades, have been able to come up with nothing better than typical rocket propulsion?

Can you honestly say that you believe that MILLIONS of scientists have failed to improve upon the original work of tesla?

Is it to be understood that you cannot even fathom the possibility that we have something more advanced than the military aircraft etc. that are currently being used, even though they are all based on decades-old technology?

Seriously, if this is the way that you think, how can you say you're even remotely open to new ideas or changing your mind?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Is it to keep "them" out ... or .. block "US" in ??

- China in Mars .... hummm not a good idea.

- Russia going to Europa ?? hummmm

The problem isn't the base... Guns are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join