It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Possible, but true Alien War.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Bush's possible but true alien war.
Does anyone with a clear head know what to make of this?
I remember seeing it about a year ago and am just now coming to terms with it.
Ex-Canadian Prime Minister saying thast Bush wants a forward base on the moon, in order to deal with an Alien threat.
WTF, over?
Did he just say that?

Bush's possible but true alien war.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Either Bush is interested in being able to shoot at Illegal Aliens from space.

Or

We are being visited and they are Enemies

(I lean to the later)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Remember Jim Marrs saying that after contrived terrorism threats, it would be alien invasions?

Perhaps that's step one of the setup...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
mopusvindictus

Explain to me the advantage of having a base on the moon.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Lets go ahead and run back to 2001 real quick, disclosure act, intellegent military and government officials with legitamate information, documents, and etc.

F i f t y S e v e n different alien races catalogued.

Ahem, gotta clear my throat after dropping that one.

Now attention, every skeptic will conform to the simple belief that the director of the disclosure project, and all of the government history and documents are all bull %$#@, however I find it hard to believe that'd the testify under the oath of congress if they we're off their rockers.

So saying that there is 57 different alien races, most of which were considered peaceful by the individual that had access to the knowledge, I'd assume maybe 3-4 of those alien races would be acceptable under Bush's terms, and the remaing 53 alien races are all our enemies, because they want us to transcend to a higher level of peace.

Having said all that, I'll say that anything that moves in the way of Bush's and the NWO's idealistic capitalist communist dictatorship is indeed enough reason to put a high power fireing weapon on the moon, don't you?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well Bush made it well-known a few years ago that he wanted us back on the moon. It may turn out to be the best decision he ever made...or the worst.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

On September 25, 2005, in a startling speech at the University of Toronto that caught the attention of mainstream newspapers and magazines, Paul Hellyer, Canada’s Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head."

Mr. Hellyer went on to say, "I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something."

Hellyer revealed, "The secrecy involved in all matters pertaining to the Roswell incident was unparalled. The classification was, from the outset, above top secret, so the vast majority of U.S. officials and politicians, let alone a mere allied minister of defence, were never in-the-loop."

Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. He stated, "The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

ace.mu.nu...

I got to ask. How did he know? Was he privy to such secret information?

I am looking for transcription to the video. I want to know what he was saying.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

If it were contrived, why would there be the need for a forward base on the moon? And for that matter, what the hell is a forward base on the moon?
Is it different than a backward base?

Why is an Ex-prime minister saying these things?
Am I in the twilight zone?
If you would show people this video fifty years ago they would $***
their pants.
Are we that numb to such talk that it goes un noticed now?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Good information. ***SNIP BIG TIME***

Back on track, I doubt there would be much of a "war" if we we're to challenge an alien race/s.

However I do see complete take over of planet Earth, quite possibly for the better.

Mod Note:You will have a U2U shortly, meanwhile, please read Here

[edit on 28-10-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well I don't think Bush knows anything about any of this.
I think he would be the last one to know.
They would tell a chimpanzee before Bush.
Remember he is just a puppet to say yes no ok for the Military Industrial Complex.
Right now as I type G.W.Bush probably cant even remember exactly who or where he is.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Cbass,

I don't think it would have a point because the entire alien war would be a false flag.

I think he would build it, pull it out of the closet after the first incident to get us into the "war," and fake some kind of disclosure wherin he said "This is been going on a long time! Look how real it is!"

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoff Capes

From my standpoint, if Bush order a base on the moon, even if the threat proves non existent, if used correctly it would be the start of a mechanism to protect the human race from extinction, the interior of the moon would be over time as we mined materials, extremely difficult to penetrate into and destroy by military means, My estimates tell me we could dig almost to the center, in other words in due time it is the start of a great space colony.

Raw materials and precious metals could potentially be worth Trillions to the US Economy, we would be protected from a singular asteroid strike annihilation the species, so the benefits are Wealth resources, Defense of the species from non military space born threats...and additionally scientific experimentation and an easier launching pad for larger more ambitious space based missions.

As benefit to protection from an Alien Invasion... little to none, the moon would have fewer defenses for a long, long time and perhaps only as an observation point and reconnaissance platform would it truly be effective.

Why does Bush want this then?

To Bomb the living Poopies out of people on Earth from a highly defensible and hard to target location

In Bush's defense, this was as a certainty an idea only Dick Cheney Could have come up with.... the happy go lucky fellow who brought us "brilliant Pebbles" Tungsten Rods designed to be dropped from orbit that would land on our enemies with an Impact the size of an A-bomb and no Radiation

LOL, Bush wasn't fighting Aliens when he mentioned this

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hmm, I do remember seeing this awhile back but it just went over my head. But actually watching it again and listening to it carefully and thinking about it. It is actually quite shocking that an ex prime minister would come out with this! I wonder if anyone from the Bush camp replied to this interview or not???

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I have done a lot of research and I came across info that there will be contact with 2 alien races and one race can not be trusted. They will make us believe they are here to better ourselves and our planet but have evil means to them.

Maybe Bush knows this? or maybe im wrong?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

Exactly!
I am just coming to terms with it.
I guess it takes watching it a few times for it to sink in.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoff Capes

And IF you believe we are being visited, although I would agree that a Moon base would be one very small and feeble defense gesture we will Not match them tech for tech...

Genuine defenses still should be built, I would simply be more practical...

I have seen nothing to indicate that there are not hostile aliens

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

yeah, iv just saved the video in my favourites and I will watch it again tomorrow when I have a clearer mind as its now 3:30am here in London. I will post my thoughts on the video once I can analyze it better.

It just seems really strange that someone like that would come forward.

Good thread

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Heres an old Nasa calendar, I'm sure it has since been modified, but this one kinda shows what they are up to.

www.spaceagepub.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

In any event, whatever we decide is out theory...

Moon base is very expensive and not the most practical way to fight back....

Anything going up on the moon would be designed mainly to attack life on earth

If you wanted to protect Earth Life and hold the planet, you would be spending your money into the earth and drilling, and arming the people with hazmat suits and the rest of the equipment they need to survive... People Spray

Bio, Chem, Radiation...

We are superior to roaches, we still use poisons, just different kids... or drop a Big shoe, same will hold true for an attack on us

and I don't buy into Planetary Busting tech being used against us...

Planets the prize or we wouldn't be here Period

Defense of Human life never seems to be prevalent in war planning though does it...

Makes you think No?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join