It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Possible, but true Alien War.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienGhandi

There is no evidence of even one alien race, let alone 57. What are they, Heinz varieties?

Come on, folks! Stick to the actual documented, verifiable, objective evidence.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
There is no evidence of even one alien race, let alone 57. What are they, Heinz varieties?

According to Clifford Stone, a guest contributor here at ATS there are 52 species Where did the 57 come from?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Why? Just because they discovered a drive system that we 'may' not have yet does not mean they are that far advanced. Sometimes a simple discovery can lead to many things... Had we listened to Tesla 100 years ago we would all have free energy...

Now you know that fre energy would not be allowed by the powers that be. Then again they would find a way to charge for it anyway turning free energy into pay by energy used energy or something like that.

As far as the secret war goes, I still find it hard to believe that it would be possible to fight such a war with our current drain on troops fighting a quite public war as it is.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

Now you know that fre energy would not be allowed by the powers that be. Then again they would find a way to charge for it anyway turning free energy into pay by energy used energy or something like that.

You use 'free energy' everyday whenever you use your electricity. You use 'free energy' every day you drive your car. Electricity is 'generated' by water or something turning a copper wire in a magnetic field... Gasoline is pumped out of the ground...

What you are paying for is the WORK someone does to bring it to you. If energy was 'free' think of the damage to the economy over night as all the jobs that would be lost... then the support jobs.

You want free energy? Get an exercise bike and put a dynamo on it... so when you peddle you generate free electricity to run your laptop and a LED light....
You get to stay in shape while sitting at the computer

You want free energy? Buy a wood burning stove... around 300.00 for a good one and use that as the main heat for the house... and you can cook on it... Wood is easy to find... scrap studs from housing, old pallets are oak or other hardwood

You want free energy? Toss in some solar panels or a decorative windmill... Nevada power PAYS you an incentive to install solar panels AND has to purchase any access you may have...

Why? because they sell the power at a higher cost to commercial accounts, so the less you use, the better they like it

You want free energy? Take a bicycle to work or school Save a ton on insurance and stay fit

Problem is people toss the words "FREE ENERGY" around and have no concept of what it means or the consequences.

As far as the secret war goes, I still find it hard to believe that it would be possible to fight such a war with our current drain on troops fighting a quite public war as it is.

Drain?
As of 01 March 2006 there were 133000 US troops in Iraq, down from about 160000 in December 2005

16.1 million
The number of U.S. armed forces personnel who served in World War II between Dec. 1, 1941, and Dec. 31, 1946.

So I highly doubt we are 'draining' our troop base. Besides most of them are reserves...

Meanwhile the NAVY (The OTHER space program
) has this...

Initial identification of the cadre began in mid-2001 with the standup of the Naval Space Cadre Working Group and culminated in a naval message (NAVADMIN 201/03 DTG211435Z JUL 03) announcing the first 700 officer members of the cadre. These officers were identified by the subspecialty codes of 6206, Space Systems Operations, and 5500, Space Systems Engineering or by the additional qualification designator of VS1, VS2, VS3 or VS4. Identification of enlisted and civilian cadre members is more challenging, as these groups do not have specific space identifiers like the officers do.

Approximately 265 billets are currently identified as space billets. These jobs are in Navy, joint and National Security Space organizations.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hi Zorgon

Mr. Stone, did say 57...

seems like alot to catalog, and wouldn't you love to see that info ?

es.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
Mr. Stone, did say 57...

AH I stand corrected
Thanks..

seems like alot to catalog, and wouldn't you love to see that info ?

I am sure so would we all... and since Mr Stone is here at ATS releasing FOIA documents... I would reasonably expect to see some of this revealed...

Funny thing is... we aren't seeing it... Hmmmm

But I DO know that FOIA is a robot search term and will make Cliff's banner appear below my post.

How about just showing us the stuff on ONE species? No? Hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by AlienGhandi

Come on, folks! Stick to the actual documented, verifiable, objective evidence.

I disagree. There is plenty of eyewitness testimony.
What you are suggesting is that if I witness someone molesting your child and I got a good look at his face, I should not report it because there is no evidence. I could give a dead on discription of the perpitrator down to the
shoes he was wearing, but, that isn't evidence?????
I suppose If that ever happens I may as well keep my mouth shut,hu?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

How about just showing us the stuff on ONE species? No? Hmmmmm

yea that would be nice
i'll even settle for .5 of a species...
:

but i do think it would be all or none ? you know we would want all the info if they let just one out.

where are these categorized documents anyway's ?

oh and it's gonna be Obama's Alien war now

[edit on 5-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
HI,

I didn't read all posts above but I wanted to interject some relevant and related information. Where there's any mention of moon bases there can be an explanation for any government or secret government interest to be there. According to reports from one person I know who can view remotely, there is an an operation going on inside the moon. If you can consider to be valid the fact that out-worlders who have been here and in league with their own kind elsewhere have been present here for some time to take over control of this planet, then you have to know that there is another group who have and will attempt to avert this takeover. The moon is one strategic point in this potential battle.
As far as the hidden government faking this battle to pretend to be the white hats and continue to produce further destructive use of technology on this planet could potentially have been a factor in this scheme. However, destructive actions are increasingly held in check by all sides in order to survive to the point before at or even after 2012 when the takeover could potentially be achieved. It will not be achieved and I consider this fact and all data given here to be reliable information.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
oh and it's gonna be Obama's Alien war now

Dec 21 2012 is AFTER the next election...

And Herr Bush has a son

Besides he is being read the secrets now... and very few Presidents have ever been read in to everything... Regan was, Carter was not

See? I TOLD you that banner would appear

[edit on 5-11-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
I disagree. There is plenty of eyewitness testimony.

The problem here is in the definition of evidence...

What a skeptic usually means by evidence is proof...

Eyewitness testimony is most certainly evidence... it may not be CONCLUSIVE evidence but it IS evidence... and in a court of law if ONE person says he saw you come out of that house with a knife in your hand dripping blood you will most likely fry...

But in the UFO field we have thousands of eyewitnesses saying the same thing... yet we should dismiss it?

We have no PROOF that everyone will accept... but we most certainly have a lot of evidence.

EVIDENCE Wikipedia

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

As of 01 March 2006 there were 133000 US troops in Iraq, down from about 160000 in December 2005

These numbers are incorrect. They are the posted numbers but not the correct numbers. I have both friends and family in secure places in the military and they confirm that the numbers have not dropped, In fact one of my cousins, who is not as far up as some of my other family, just had his troop deployed in septmber to there as well as several other troops. If I talk to him again soon I will try to get more info on where exactly he and others were sent. The military is set to keep moving troops in until 2011. This is a subject I keep watch of very closly due to the fact I have many relatives and friends involved in the military in both higher up posisions and foot soldier as well.

Again there is a drain on our current troops overseas and there are not much left for fighting secret wars.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You want free energy? Get an exercise bike and put a dynamo on it... so when you peddle you generate free electricity to run your laptop and a LED light.... You get to stay in shape while sitting at the computer

And if it were not for the powers that be getting kick backs from the oil companies, they would find a way to make you pay for the energy you generate on a bike. Think about it this way, radio station are required to pay fees for broadcasting thier signals over the airwaves, these airwaves should be free and the only fees they should technically have to pay are for the use of copywritten materials that they my play on thier equipment. These same stations are subject to rules and regulations of what they can play over the airwaves. Air is free yet the powers that be regulate signals traveling over airwaves, do you think that they would not be able to regulate a way to make people pay for the energy generated on an exercise cycle if they tried?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Don't forget about Project Blue Beam's Theory of simulating an alien invasion to justify a nuclear war and global disarmament in the aftermath en route to establishing a global order and using holographic and psychotronic diety creation techniques to simulate a rapture effect to irradicate dissidents and rebels and to take human slaves and test subjects. Of Course it could be the work of Evil to make us believe such things are not really taking place before our eyes so we'd disbelieve the Diety if we realli met it. Think about it and you can conclude your exactly where you started.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Consider: The designs for the Stealth bomber BlackBird were in the planning and design stage as early as the 1920's--consider the known and suspected technological level at that time peiod. The building and testing phase ran through the 1930's-40's. Consider the known and suspected knowledge of that time period. Use and Application ran through the covert stages throught the 50's through 70's. Again, consider the popular known and suspected popular consensus of the time period. Around the 80's it began to leak and become available for Commercial by the 90's. And here we are in the 21st Century and they are already considering discontinuing the BlackBird series as it is obsolete. The dates aren't precise, but the point is. Don't be an agent provocateur. Educate Yourself. Why were so many Ancient Texts, Materials, and Artworks destroyed? And what proof do you have that they were. Why are so many controversial and speculative works banned, censored, or simply lost or destroyed. Why do so many whistleblowers have such a high rate of recanting, dissappearing, or just plain dying off of causes natural and otherwise. All religions were founded upon the Diety who from Heaven to Earth came in celestial vehicles with a divine array of weapons thet sound more like modern nukes, lasers, and whatnot. Which came first the chicken or the egg. Modern technology or ancient temple tricks and building technology (aka Magic).
Just because someone's interpretation of events may be limited or differ from your own- don't start decrying the world is flat and that the sun revolves around it or that theories such as we came from monkeys are facts, because just as you burn those who disagree with you and offer the opposite is true something may come along to prove them right or maybe prove you both wrong.
Look at the Bible there are literal interpretations, contectual interpretations, disbelievers, and alternative interpretations. Think about Ezekial 1:10 describing the face of the Lord (plural, as there were four of them) who were not human, but humanlike from his vision or psychtic delusion or pure fantasy of imagination- ever met him personally? Then how do you know which. Faith doesn't count- how do you know? Odds are you don't. He says they four creatures (aliens from space who from heaven to earth came in their celestial vessels?) had the face of a man (an astronauts face iside his visor?) the face of a lion (the overall bulk of a helmet which the face portion containing the visor may have resembled a lion with an open mouth as best a common man of the day could describe it) on the right side (could that have been their interpretation of the front side at that period of time?) . And on the left (maybe, the backside?) the face of an ox (perhaps a communications set such as modern astronauts use- the likes of which could only be described as a bulk having horns back then?) and overall they four creatures (aliens?) had the face of an eagle (perhaps the overall helmet design had the appearance of a beak to it, like some stylish helmets today, such as those used for motorcycles, or perhaps a sort of breathing canister or apperatus having beaklike qualities. This was the face of ezekial's for living creatures. from there you could go on to say their four wings may have been not just they in spacesuits but in the cockpit of a jet or other flying machine, maybe that's were the features of the face come from overall, a pilot in a cockpit, looking at a confused little man. Doubtful, since the four creatures (aliens?) got out. they had four wings, they were joined and didn't move like biological wings do but were straight( a mobile flight suit, or perhaps tanks or other equipment having nothing to do with flight at all? Feet straight like a calf's foot of burnished brass (space boots?) So don't be too critical of adverse thoughts.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Bush's possible but true alien war.
Does anyone with a clear head know what to make of this?
I remember seeing it about a year ago and am just now coming to terms with it.
Ex-Canadian Prime Minister saying thast Bush wants a forward base on the moon, in order to deal with an Alien threat.
WTF, over?
Did he just say that?

I'll answer this as a star seed whose having their first life in this world, and who has interact with my people and other aliens all my time in this world

There is no war with aliens, they are peaceful, the fact that you are alive should show you that. If they werent peaceful this race would of been enslaved or killed off 1000's of years ago

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienhealer

Does anyone with a clear head know what to make of this?
I remember seeing it about a year ago and am just now coming to terms with it.
Ex-Canadian Prime Minister saying thast Bush wants a forward base on the moon, in order to deal with an Alien threat.
WTF, over?
Did he just say that?

I'll answer this as a star seed whose having their first life in this world, and who has interact with my people and other aliens all my time in this world

There is no war with aliens, they are peaceful, the fact that you are alive should show you that. If they werent peaceful this race would of been enslaved or killed off 1000's of years ago

Ahhhhh - but there are renegades.

If people would just realize - people are pretty much the same everywhere. Politics is every where - there's always a power struggle - etc.

I believe Gene Roddenberry was some how connected beyond this world. Star Trek is amazing in showing different cultures as well as warring and peacefully evolved cultures.

As you - I do believe in the peaceful energy and influence of Starseeds. But they don't represent all evolved cultures.

I do believe there is a Federation of Planets - - just like government anywhere - - that enacts treaties and such. I do believe there has been contact with our government.

So even though I lean toward evolved peaceful beings - I would not rule out the nefarious and those wanting more control and power.

But it really annoys me when people lump all ET's into one category.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You know. If there really are that many alien races out there plus the supposed building of weapons to defend against those aliens.

The whole bailout of wallstreet is starting to make more and more sense to me. I've been wondering for the past few months where did all the money go to? All that money had to go somewhere.
And same thing with the war in Iraq. Billions have gone missing. Where has that money gone to. It can't of just gone into a bank somewhere. Someone would of noticed. However if it's all gone into black projects to develop weapons for a looming alien invasion. Well that then starts to fill in some of the holes in the official story.

It's almost as if the government knows that something is coming. And are hastily trying to prepare for what's coming. Should be interesting to see the bigs guns when they get rolled out.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
You know. If there really are that many alien races out there plus the supposed building of weapons to defend against those aliens.

The whole bailout of wallstreet is starting to make more and more sense to me. I've been wondering for the past few months where did all the money go to? All that money had to go somewhere.
And same thing with the war in Iraq. Billions have gone missing. Where has that money gone to. It can't of just gone into a bank somewhere. Someone would of noticed. However if it's all gone into black projects to develop weapons for a looming alien invasion. Well that then starts to fill in some of the holes in the official story.

It's almost as if the government knows that something is coming. And are hastily trying to prepare for what's coming. Should be interesting to see the bigs guns when they get rolled out.

what money? It's all just numbers on a screen, isn't real money. Never really exists to start with. The US, government, economy, people, have been bankrupt for decades. When bush stands up and says he is going to spend such and such billion, he doesn't have that money to spend. The US govt, has to borrow 2 billion dollars a day to pay the interest on their loan, and the countries, investors, willing to loan out money is starting to dry up. The Businesses were investing money they didn't have, and playing the market to make more money. You'll note that before the price of oil dropped a number of hedge funds brought futures that it would drop, they also did it before it went up.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
so it's all a house of cards.
well that sucks. but still. we do know that in the war billions went missing.
that money was real and it went somewhere.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join