It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Possible, but true Alien War.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinkmore

@Jazket: Missiles work better in space than they do in earthly atmosphere. They require less fuel to launch, and do not have to put up with pesky air-friction. We probably cannot get them to travel at super-luminal speeds as the fuel requirements would be insane, but they would work well enough to be used as weapons.

That's what I tried to explain, it requires a lot of technology, besides propulsion and fuel techniques that we simply DO NOT have or plan to have in the near future. That's the simple reason why I believe an FB on the Moon to attack Alien ships is simply idiotic. Doesn't it sound the same to you???

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
OK guys chill out,

Back on topic.. speaking of INTEL, my question is:
Is there any INTEL from this minister? like documentation or anything to back up his statement? .. a memo.. maybe even a top secret file?.. anything?

It seems he is a credible man.. certainly a man of high position no doubt.

There are far too many high ranking officials from all over the globe testifying to the reality of an extraterrestrial presence for all this to mean nothing.. they can't all be hoaxers can they? The most difficult part of this issue is determining who's telling the truth and who's not.

I'd like to know what the Bush administration's official position is toward this issue.

Why does it matter what the Bush admin has to say on this subject? Safe to say they don't acknowledge UFOs existence publicly since nothing came forward from them.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix

Peoples perception of the world comes from indoctrination at birth. Harsh as that may sound, im afraid its true. Because you were raised and indoctrinated with a belief that X is fantasy Y is fact, does not make it so.

You continue to drift into philosophical arguments and steering away from the obvious. You are attempting to prove something specific with something general. Let's talk about proof for the existence of alien life.

Much of what you see in Media news is little more than fantasy, a presentation of images and sounds keyed to present the picture the person behind it chooses to present. That doesnt make it real, only a skewed presentation of what is real.

The media would scoff at UFO reports in the past. Now they're beginning to report on it. What does it mean? It means EXACTLY what I said earlier - this fits someone's agenda. Reporting UFOs and making it more mainstream FITS with someone's agenda. This is something over which you and I are in agreement.

The history of humanity, its achievements and psychology doesnt prohibit in any way shape of form the belief or consideration of life beyond Earth.

Absolutely! I support this view. In fact, we are encouraged to think outside the box. We have projects like SETI in the hopes of getting in touch with other life forms, as just one example. So far, based on the evidence I examined, there is no proof of intelligence alien life. I think this is hard for you to swallow. Some Canadian ex-gov't official claims that UFOs are real, and he bases his beliefs, partially, on the Roswell book.

Gallileo was the laughing stock of his peers and placed under house arrest for even daring to suggest something so brazenly rediculous and heretical. History teaches, but only to those who see with an open mind.

However, you fail to recognize that the stand you're choosing is that of the church - based on faith. Galileo was a scientist in the sense that he based his ideas on observation. He observed, then concluded. So far, all the evidence accumulated does not attest to the existence of intelligent alien life. All that the evidence shows is that there is unexplained sky phenomena that some people see. The evidence shows that there is UFO, but that's where it stops. You are the one drawing conclusion that it's occupied by aliens. I'm not sure if this is your stance, but some on this message board postulate that the gov'ts are in contact with aliens. That is a stretch of one's imagination, not a fact.

I twist nothing, i only point out that your perception to me is as much an illusion as you seem to feel others views are. Everything around you, society, structure, law, science is a lie my friend.

Please explain how everything is a lie. I think you need to define this.

There is no more lack of logic in alien life than there was in under water life

People from the earliest of history fished. They got something tangible, something real from the water. You can go and fish to prove that waters are inhabited. Have you caught an alien?

You are clouded and confused if you cannot draw a line between tangible and intangible, and your entire debate is skewed.

The reason people cannot seperate the concept from fantasy is because

I seriously suggest you reread your posts and see how much of it actually applies to you.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The issue is for you to overcome those semantic barriers and for you to open the box and see for yourself what is or isnt.

Been there, done that. Aliens so far are not.

You might as well forget what the government and military tell you, the only statements they make are lies, on this subject and every other subject again, history makes that point very clear indeed.

I don't disagree that the gov't manipulates and often discloses lies. However, you seem to be of the belief that everything is an absolute lie. On what do you base your view? In fact, how do you know that the recent UFO sighting is not a fake? How do you know that the video you watched of this Canadian official is not fake? How do you know it's not some random person posing as someone else? In fact, how do you know you have seen the video at all? And how do you know that my replies are coming from another being, and are not from another part of your brain? How do you know that you're not a blob floating in nothingness, who got so bored that he started to daydream and created this whole existence with the earth, people, society, UFOs - all just in the mind?

How can you even attempt to prove something as true (aliens exist) if everything withing the scope of your mind is a lie?

Tell me one thing, is there anything concrete in your world? Is there anything to which you can cling and say "My reality begins here."?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Of all the many millions of intelligences on the planet we believe that the humanoid intelligence is the most advanced, maybe theres a reason for that.

Sentient Intelligence in a cucumber shape with no limbs, or with flippers hard survives logical challenge, it serves no greater pusporse and would be obsolete so why would it evolve?

All matter is essentially energy that's trapped and behaves according to certain rules (weak and strong nuclear forces are among some of them).

In how many forms does energy exist? Many more than is visible to our physical eye. What is preventing an intelligence to exist in the form of energy that is not material/physical? We are discussing evolution, but sometimes fail to recognize that it's earthly evolution. We know very, very little of what's outside. We don't even understand what's here on the earth to be able to explain evolution completely.

Bottom line, it is only reasonable to conclude, to postulate, to speculate that intelligence can exist in forms other than the physical/material that we are accustomed to seeing.

No offence but Dolphins dont need to do maths and they dont build technology so why would their species ever need to evolve a human type intellect?

How do you know they don't need to do maths? That's a preposterous assumption! How do you know they don't need to keep track of their offspring, to know if they left any behind? How can they attack one or two enemies, or fifty?

Moreover, why did humans evolve beyond the dolphins? What NEED was there for evolution? Did the humans NEED to build houses? Apes live happily in the jungle, so could we. There is very little of NEED, but only a lot of WANT.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Well I don't think Bush knows anything about any of this.
I think he would be the last one to know.
They would tell a chimpanzee before Bush.
Remember he is just a puppet to say yes no ok for the Military Industrial Complex.
Right now as I type G.W.Bush probably cant even remember exactly who or where he is.

You know, I bet you honestly believe this, and that sadly makes you more of a sheep than you believe others to be.

But hey, to each his own right?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisdom of one
The aliens every one is talking about could be more alien than you think. Yes this will sound very science fiction like, but meh.
The reason aliens are reported as being Humanoid in shape could have something to do with image projection, or a form of morphing. Again I know its far fetched idea.
For example a possible reason for them not reaching a full human copy could be to do with there physical limits in what they could morph to. Again just an idea I thought was worth asking

Of course, a very valid theory. But each theory gets scrutinized and one that withstands the most scrutiny is the one that will be best accepted/adopted as a THEORY. The only thing that we can agree on is that extraterrestrial, alien intelligent life is possible.

Beyond that, we have nothing.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by Geoff Capes

Yup, false flag coming soon..

And most people will probably fall for it...

Thing is, the phrase "I am willing to testify before congress" is meaningless. All that is saying is that I certify that I uttered the words that I just did.

There is no proof that von Braun said to her what he did. I mean, we can go into discussing lies and truths, and it's common fact that people recall things erroneously. People recall the same incident with different details. People can even get different ideas from the same phrase.

But let's assume that the woman in the video is correct, after 28 years or however long it's been. Let's assume that von Braun warned her not to militarize space (just curious, did anyone here have a grandparent who was losing the memory and would think that she's in the middle of the war, and would claim that we must do this, or we must go there to hide? That could be another possibility, but let's ignore that.). Let's assume that von Braun was in good mental health and meant everything the way this lady portrayed.

The question is, what did von Braun see to make such statements? What did he learn and what was he warning against? We don't know. All these statements are just pieces, and can be manipulated very much.

Even the people who own MSM (mainstream media) are not stupid. They know that a large portion of humans may be skeptical of their truthfulness and honesty. This alternative media's disclosure could even by a PsyOp, to give more credit to this claim.

I am rather very skeptical of what is coming to us from governments and any and all officials. Everyone is interested in preserving himself/herself and the body that he/she represents. The local police want to make sure they get the constant supply of money. So does the Mayor. So does the RCMP, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and so on... Everyone is interested in self-preservation and gain of more power.

Thus, scrutinize everything you hear.

To summarize - a very likely another false flag, but pesonally, i'm not sure if it will be connected to UFOs and aliens. I would be very surprised if it was
but only time will tell.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gandaalf

The evidence very much points to the existence of life. The problem is that the "evidence" is buried by discrediting its soruces, this despite the fact that many of the sources were respectable, official, reliable, high position people and scientists who all have one thing in common, when they blew the whistle, they suddenly became discredited.

You take the official line but the officials who feed this line have been shown to have lied constantly on many issues. So, if you only believe the sources you choose to call credit then whovere speaks against them is never going to be viable to you.

There are many respected scientists across the world who have stated flatly that NASA have lied over many aspects of their work. Even this Mars landing seems to have fallen foul over the original "proof of life" which was discovered by their own lead scientists back in the 70's.

NASAs own team already discovered microbial life on Mars. After certain clandestine meetings however, NASA policy claimed a test by their equipment didnt validate it, however it was proven by testing the equipment in the arctic that it couldnt possibly have validated the claim. It wasnt capable. Again its suggested that they KNOW they is microbial life once again from this one, and it is being held back at the governments discretion.

NASA are liars, of this theres very little doubt the only question is how deep to the lies run and what else are they lying about. Time and time again they have been caught out lying.

Now if you choose to continue to accept the position of a deceitful organisation as your "proof" and take their call on credibility of anyone who questions them then how can you ever have proof of anything except what they tell you?

The only position allowed to be credible is their official position and im afraid as it stands you really need to be able to question some of the motives behind this. The science advisor to Clinton i believe said under oath that NASA lied as a matter of routine.

What lies beneath it all is open to speculation, but the fact they are lying is just a fact, they have been lying for a long time and that hasnt changed.

True science is a field of possibility, hypothesis and then testing. NASA science is a field of "what we say is" and any other hypothesis will not be tested or aknowledged. Its not science except maybe the science of deception.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is the UFO sci-fi series of 1970's first aired in the UK public television OK?

It pictures a forward base on the moon, and a very dedicated agency to rid earth from an malevolent alien presence. The series had a team of motivated and talented persons working for it, they were producing a televised story with a quality flavor especially about the inventive special effects they designed. Parts of them people can enjoy in that web address I posted.

It was very "out there" for its time. It became popular in many different countries. The script and storyline was designed as we can now realize as a story you could actually believe.
Notice the original design of the space fighters and the overall concept which is very down to earth, all that are very telling, being the primary detail that would make you the audience to give another thought to a moon base and alien race visitation theories. Certainly that show let probably a whole new generation of "believers" to emerge. IMO it might be it was specifically designed as such.

But where is the problem?
The problem does not lay with the aliens or any forward base on the moon.
The problem lays with any grand schemes that might be slowly crawling in the general population psyche in order for them later to be used as distractions.

A successful and innovating way for bailing out the powers that be in case they happen to majorly screw things up some time in the future.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by populardisbelief]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazket
I assume a missile is only useful within gravitational pull because we have not worked missile science on a zero-gravity space; I need some sort of scientific proof showing me how can they achieve a straight line towards a certain object, when the speed and trajectory of a projectile is calculated based on Earth's Gravity.

I'm sure they know the gravitational pull of the moon - that's why they have moon orbiters snapping pictures of it and mapping it. Knowing that, they can remove all formulas for air resistance and have a functioning missile that's capable of being launched from the moon.

It's like a rocket that doesn't have air resistance, and needs much less velocity to escape the gravitational pull of the earth.

But I do not believe that the moon will be used for launching any weaponized missiles.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by populardisbelief

That was very interesting but I dont see your point? This isnt "public perception" we are talking about here.

What we are talking about that NASA by the admission of their own former personell, and a list of scientists both ex NASA and ex NASA sub contractors have clearly said that NASA have lied, on numerous occasions on numerous things. Now while you can easily dimiss them since NASA now claims anyone who questions NASA is not credible, im afraid the balance of information stands heavily against them.

NASAs word isnt worth anything because it is dictated to them under national security and upper tier control. NASA are not a free organisation, they do not deal in public truth, they deal in deception and everything of any note you will never see because its all classified.

Again its be stated and shown time and again but "credibility" apprently doesnt apply to person once they stop speaking with the NASA (NSA) voice. Thats the only problem here.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
I have not read every post in this thread.
As far as a forward military base on the moon, I rather think it would be about worthless as a base from which to have military to attack other world invaders. A society capable of attacking this planet would centennially be capable of avoiding to moon when making the attack. So what use would having a defense base there really be?

A society capable of attacking the earth is also capable of attacking the moon.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisdom of one
As i have already asked is this America's reaction to 2012 and other such rumurs that we know of all to well???

This alien thing is no different than any religion. People have witnessed miraculous healings, had out of body religious expriences. Now they have out of body alien experiences, they have visions of aliens. And... lo and behold, they have visions of the END OF THE WORLD!

Except it's predicted by tibetan monks, who are religious to begin with.

How can people not see that this is just hogwash? Just like October 14? Just like all the millenialists who predicted the world would end in 2000?

My point is, see things for what they are, and free yourself of slavery to lies.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

reply to post by jephers0n

His father is probably one of the ringleaders. George Bush senior has ties into the very heart of all the conspiracy families, he was formed director of the CIA and was deeply involved in everything.

I VERY much doubt George Bush is in the dark about anything, not Cheney nor Rummy.

GB Junior might be a monkey but his family are deep in the midst of all the oldest suggested conspirators and while few president probably know, by birth right alone you could probably be 99.999999999% certain the Bush family are IN the loop and not out of it.

Yes, that's true, they are a very powerful family. Prescott and Bush were extensively involved with the globalists during the days of National Socialists in Germany.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII

All in all, I do know that they are preparing us for something. What I don't know, is if that's something good...or bad. I'll know soon enough it seems.

I know what they're preparing us for! May I? More BS!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by cbass

I think it was more aimed at Illegal Aliens from Iraq,Iran,Afganistan
Korea Invading Washington

This "moon base" is actually a Rex 84 camp
lol

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinkmore
@Mopusvindictus: You are a very disturbed individual

I think you misunderstand him. He's actually quite sound and offers sound thinking. I propose similar ideas to his - let's skip the BS and concentrate on the real issues.

We could have a board for sci-fi, or fantasy, or whatever else, with a slogan "Post all your ideas here". Fine, everyone knows it's sci-fi. But these fantasy UFO posts are part of ATS with legitimate news.

ATS attempts to bring to the fore some of the news items that are not discussed in the MSM (that's my understanding, no?). And yet all these posts about UFOs having contacted Bush (I'm not sure what for, perhaps to insert a probe) is just... well, it takes away from the credo of the rest of the posts on this site.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by serpentine
But Space 1999 is true ......... isn't it?

I am looking for a reference to a test missile that was sent by UK to the moon recently (I think 6-9 mnts back). It had a special ground penetrating head. The test was covered on MSM. It seemed like an odd test weapon. There was something about testing the requirements of a warhead that could penetrate the lunar crust.
Does anyone know more about this? I shall continue to search.
It seemed to me at the time to be very unusual. Most probably related to weaponising space.
Here the article link.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 29-10-2008 by serpentine]

Perhaps the UK is acting as a saboteur and wishes to demonstrate it's capable of destroying any moon base from the earth. They probably developed this technology because the Federation of Light contacted both Gordon Brown and Tony Blair and gave them the secret technology to destroy the moon base, so that the moon base would pose no threat to the federation of light, fifth stellar combat division.

And Blair and Brown are getting an extension of 200 years of life for their help.

Oh, why doesn't the federation destroy the moon by itself, and instead employs humans to do that? Well, that would be too obvious, wouldn't it.

--------- END SARCASM

That's a very interesting mission to say the least.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The evidence very much points to the existence of life.

You take the official line but the officials who feed this line have been shown to have lied constantly on many issues. So, if you only believe the sources you choose to call credit then whovere speaks against them is never going to be viable to you.

There are many respected scientists across the world who have stated flatly that NASA have lied over many aspects of their work. Even this Mars landing seems to have fallen foul over the original "proof of life" which was discovered by their own lead scientists back in the 70's.

NASAs own team already discovered microbial life on Mars. After certain clandestine meetings however, NASA policy claimed a test by their equipment didnt validate it, however it was proven by testing the equipment in the arctic that it couldnt possibly have validated the claim. It wasnt capable. Again its suggested that they KNOW they is microbial life once again from this one, and it is being held back at the governments discretion.

NASA are liars, of this theres very little doubt the only question is how deep to the lies run and what else are they lying about. Time and time again they have been caught out lying.

Now if you choose to continue to accept the position of a deceitful organisation as your "proof" and take their call on credibility of anyone who questions them then how can you ever have proof of anything except what they tell you?

The only position allowed to be credible is their official position and im afraid as it stands you really need to be able to question some of the motives behind this. The science advisor to Clinton i believe said under oath that NASA lied as a matter of routine.

What lies beneath it all is open to speculation, but the fact they are lying is just a fact, they have been lying for a long time and that hasnt changed.

True science is a field of possibility, hypothesis and then testing. NASA science is a field of "what we say is" and any other hypothesis will not be tested or aknowledged. Its not science except maybe the science of deception.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by silver6ix]

Sounds to me like you have beef with NASA. You could make a sign "NASA lies" and protest in front of its headquarters.

You are presenting yet more and more assumptions on what I base my beliefs. I never so much as said I even read NASA reports. You and others here are trying to show me how faulty my reasoning is, how I choose the wrong sources for information... in the meantime, you don't have the slightest clue what my sources for information are, and you're only guessing.

You remind me of the time I spoke to Mormons. Zero idea about who I am, what I believe, or why. No attempts to find out. Just shoving their philosophy down my throat, AND having the nerve to tell me what I believe wrong without even knowing what i believe. At the very attempt to question their specific belief, they veer off into something else, never fully defending their belief or explaining why.

It's entirely possible that NASA discovered microbial life on Mars, now and in the past. But it doesn't do anything to prove that alien civilization exists. NOTHING. All it does is makes it more probably that there is one. And again, it does not offer any proof that we are visited by them.

Do you know why I came to this site? Because I do not believe the official 9/11 story. That puts me way out of the realm of those who buy official media reports, hood, line, and sinker. So don't go on stating that I support the MSM if you don't have the slightest clue.

Why don't you share some of the evidence that you have read? I honestly would like to read it

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join