It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Possible, but true Alien War.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Thats funny because the way I interpreted it that would make you older tha seven years old, and from the way you act, im not sure thats the case.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jazket

Evidently the Saturn 5"s to the moon and quite a few rockets, missiles, assorted space shuttles working in near and or total vacuum
are insufficent items for you to draw a conclusion; perhaps you haven't reached that far in your studies in middle school yet;

a missle launched from a low gravity, practically airless environment, such as our moon, once creating enough thrust to reach escape velocity, until acted upon by some force such as a strong gravitational field or the friction imposed by an atmosphere, will remain in motion in a straight line forever.

I seem to recall learning about the laws of gravity and motion in grade school; guess that isn't part of the curriculum any more.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by silver6ix

If I may correct you, relativity IS modern physics. All physics discovers made since 1900 are modern physics as opposed to classical physics.

Relativity does not exclude faster-than-light particles. Wormholes have not been verified but they are solutions to Einstein's equations. Faster-than-light travels and communication have not been proven impossible by modern physics.

Which was exactly my point.There is no concrete science that makes light speed impossible and there are many theories which make it possible.

TOR no longer stands up to quantum physics and it certainly isnt a modern idea based on anything more than a technicality. If people wish to call 200 year old science modern, I think ill just disagree. Quantum Physics is modern science, and its going to replace einsteins theories.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Prove it?

Lol, yeah agreed

just a point is all, they have bigger brains and they look nothing like us really and live in a totally different environment

and that's Just Earth

Assumptions of a Galaxy of Humanoids is disproved by earth Biology alone

we are not the dominant species because we drive to work today

we are out numbered by allot of creatures, most of them simple, but none the less...

and certainly in respect to life, we occupy

a very small niche by comparison to where life has taken hold and Can by example exist and evolve in the cosmos

Blow up Earth

Archaea and viruses will freeze in rock and float for millions of years in space and can thaw and come back to life... we have proven this with viruses and Bacteria at the least

a Human can't survive a conk on the head...

So LOL are Dolphins Happier?

No ... I can't prove it,

But I used to surf and it's just about my favorite thing to get to do, it's beautiful out there, the sunset...all the rest

and Dolphins... don't have to leave to go to work do they?

Do dolphins sit and use that big brain to dream about all this crud we deal with everyday?

I highly doubt it

Certainly they don't have big Dolphin wars...

When I surfed, they would come play with me sometimes

so On this I just have my opinion...

But if I was a dolphin and found Dolphin women attractive lol

I think I'd rather be a Dolphin than me

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

As always

Reduced to Petty insults with zero evidence...

Your understanding of Quantum Physics boils down to watching "what the bleep do we know" and reading Science daily

Give me a break

Your reduction to trite insults proves one thing

You don't have a single scientific shred of evidence to back a word you say or an iota of your belief system and your reduced to call me names

Thanks

and btw...

Nothing about what is possible in quantum physics... makes a single difference in regards to harnessing that kind of Energy nor to applying it to a life form

Please show me the Mothership and Jump Gate... Get a ball bearing to get through a worm hole and not come out a molten frag of molecules on the other side...

Harness the power of a star and show me the Energy source

because quantum physics admits the possibility

But offers nothing in regards to the energy source to pull it off or the means of protecting the biology which would take a secondary source of power contained within the amount of energy needed to pull that off in the firsdt place, that has more energy than the source of creating a wormhole in the first place...

oh wait

I know the answer

The SHIELDS protect the ship on the journey through the worm hole...

and the Warp Drive opens it

Fueled by the Dilithium Crystals which... can be Mined from Planets and happen to be laying around with more Energy than a Star

Talk mainstream Theories all you like

But Show me the theory of what the Energy source will be?

And a proposed mechanism to harness it...

Considering that

the amount of energy is such that a single accident on a single ship would destroy your world...and solar system... and probably the near by systems also...

Thats quite a superior race that can handle that, let alone be given on board what amounts to a personal vehicle with 3 passengers

and it can crash in the desert!

And not blow up the entire planet also

That's some Amazing race of beings

and they pull that all of by having a head 15% bigger than our own

WOW

That's Amazing, Really it is... Power of a star and we can apparently shoot it down with ww2 Technology...or lol, it can crash all of it's own accord

and.... it would so happen they can survive in the desert long enough to be captured, and breathe the air from earth, but they aren't from here right?

Wow...

Quantum genetic Lungs... that's my bet!

Amazing, the elevated levels of these things that...the first craft Crashes in the desert... and yet with the ability to warp space time... there was no explosion...

wonder what kind of computer was controlling the ship that harnesses quantum mechanics to operate...

I guess despite the fact, that they can harness the power of Stars, hrrrrmmmm

somehow the OS Must have been Windows 98 that was responsible for the auto pilot

no

Maybe Vista... they wouldn't trust the friggin Hyperdrive with something less than the power of Vista

LOL

The super quantum Mechanics harvesting Race

That Crashes

I guess even when you can open wormholes, sometimes you just get the butter fingers

Nice move there... 2 pages and reduced to

"I thought you were 7 Quantum physics rules"

Get to work on that wormhole, it sounds like you have what it takes to pull it off, be anhero

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have not read every post in this thread.
As far as a forward military base on the moon, I rather think it would be about worthless as a base from which to have military to attack other world invaders. A society capable of attacking this planet would centennially be capable of avoiding to moon when making the attack. So what use would having a defense base there really be?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
As i have already asked is this America's reaction to 2012 and other such rumurs that we know of all to well???

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Reduced to petty insults? Im afraid you better go read the last couple of pages of utter garbage you have posted here. Rude, ignorant and exceptionally childish. Up until now i resisted pointing it out but honestly your attitude stinks and your logic is just about as useful. End of.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

lol I had to ignore the theory of why a rocket launched from the Moon was more difficult than launching from Earth

Because I am the Evil doer that combats the Federation of Light regularly

But Thank You

Thank You so much and others that... LOL debunked the theory of Rockets not being able to launch from the Moon

I can really go broke if I were to address all these issues on my own... so much appreciated

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Well I don't think Bush knows anything about any of this.
I think he would be the last one to know.
They would tell a chimpanzee before Bush.
Remember he is just a puppet to say yes no ok for the Military Industrial Complex.
Right now as I type G.W.Bush probably cant even remember exactly who or where he is.

Bush IS a chimpanzee.

Problem solved. He HAS been let in on it, but probably doesn't even grasp what they're telling him.

How about THAT?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

Love it, makes so much sense

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

His father is probably one of the ringleaders. George Bush senior has ties into the very heart of all the conspiracy families, he was formed director of the CIA and was deeply involved in everything.

I VERY much doubt George Bush is in the dark about anything, not Cheney nor Rummy.

GB Junior might be a monkey but his family are deep in the midst of all the oldest suggested conspirators and while few president probably know, by birth right alone you could probably be 99.999999999% certain the Bush family are IN the loop and not out of it.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Rude

Your making no sense what so ever

worse your just inventing a belief system and posing it as fact and wont hear any other argument

Back One aspect of what you believe up... You have no genuine understanding of Quantum theory aside from the theory, the amount of energy involved is enormous to do what you claim as the center piece of your beliefs about extraterrestrial life

There is not nor has there ever been proposed anything of a mechanism to harness that energy or to help life survive the journey

Yet your convinced it happens

Rude

No...

Logic? There is no logic being applied by you, you throw the word Logic around like the politically correct secy uses the word racist and offer...absolutely nothing you don't even have an argument that extends beyond the words 'quantum physics says it's possible'

and not once offer a theory of how to harness it

But that's definitely how they got here...has to be!

I mean you dropped your theory that life is humanoid with nothing other than

"we have hands so they must have hands"

Maybe most aliens are hands... lol

Just balls with hands all over them

Why do they look like us... there is nothing, nothing to indicate they would

Other than... it's a very comforting thought

If I disprove what your saying with Humor... it's just an added bonus

What you did was call names

Where does the energy source come from? to Harness the power of a Star

How did they detect us

Why show up and whats the connection with Nuclear a primitive... by those standards source of energy

whats the fascination?

Why do we dig underground to meet with them if they are from space?

How does a ship with the power of a star crash or get captured by ww2 technology?

How does life survive the journey through a worm hole that distorts space and time?

Why Humanoid? Why our shape, why when we know life exists in dozens of environments not suited to us... Humanoid only?

Why so little investment in Nasa if we know life comes from space?

Why do experiments on us, why genetics unless... our genetics are a viable match... same origins of life

How do we represent FOOD as some claim

why cattle...what interest in cattle unless we are digestible?

Why Carbon based from across the Galaxy?

Where's the mother ship, why not just take over?

Where's the energy involved? why don't we pick it up? Dozens and dozens of satellites looking for energy traces, explosions missile launches... they set of wormholes and we find no signature?

How could we not notice that?

why such small craft with such advanced technology? hardly any crew for a galactic journey?

Bro, you need to do allot better than ... Hands and Vitamin packs and wormholes

To base a world belief system on and not be debunked into a hole

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Grow up. Educated and you dont belong in the same stream of thinking.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That would be the most accurate answer given to date... On why Bush would want a Moon base...

Amen, Bush has no idea what he is doing in regards to defending the Earth... from himself let alone Aliens

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Oh Tucker had a axe to grind... did you catch the last sentence... my gosh, guys Tucker's axe grinding sort of confirms the truth we are building a base on the moon... rethoric at its finest .. kill the messenger .. let him have 5 mins. of humilation on national TV... well you got stage fright to begin with and the jabs at your sanity throws you off center and makes you un confortible... you got to love psychology and tv... excellent BBQ someone pass the sauce...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Insults

One word posts

not a single actual explanation for your beliefs

If you had a real response you would offer it, you have nothing to base your belief on a Humanoid filled Galaxy that harnesses wormholes

You do the growing up

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by jazket

Evidently the Saturn 5"s to the moon and quite a few rockets, missiles, assorted space shuttles working in near and or total vacuum
are insufficent items for you to draw a conclusion; perhaps you haven't reached that far in your studies in middle school yet;

a missle launched from a low gravity, practically airless environment, such as our moon, once creating enough thrust to reach escape velocity, until acted upon by some force such as a strong gravitational field or the friction imposed by an atmosphere, will remain in motion in a straight line forever.

I seem to recall learning about the laws of gravity and motion in grade school; guess that isn't part of the curriculum any more.

I never said shuttles never worked in the outter-space, I said a projectile launched from the Moon will not likely fit its purpose. -Unless- unless you apply enough thrust, which based on Einstein's theory of relativity, the thrust required to send the rocket blasting towards 186,282 mph (assuming our target, or Alien Craft, can travel at 186,282 mph which is what everyone has assumed.. as I said before, based on footage; as we do not have any other evidence) will require an amount of force (or thrust) equal to that of the object's mass which increases rapidly as it continues it's travel through vacuum since the speed of light is perpetual (it should NEVER change, otherwise it is no longer speed of light), and then it gets too complicated for you to understand. We do not have the darn capabilities to even dream of all this crap. In resume, E=mc^2... do you still remember that from middle school? or you were too busy listening to punk rock?...

We're not talking about conventional military application here boy. This is an entirely new subject, mind boggling, which we haven't even been able to control to extensions farther than that of the Moon itself (that's assuming we DID indeed landed on the moon...)

You certainly don't know where I was coming from, but again lot's of yous like to read through and find the easiest post to start bashing.

Also I am deeply sorry I forgot most of the rubbish you remember from Middle school; that was well back in 1995 for me. Thought I agree with you it might not be part of the curriculum anymore...

Sorry if anyone else gets offended; I really can't stand people who can't stay focused and instead bring idiotic comments to the table as to heat up the subject to some sort of debate where things go from exchanging ideas to pretending they have all the answers... be polite; by 2012 drama on forums should be over

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Its one step closer to turn the MOON.. into the DEATH STAR >:]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join