It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Possible, but true Alien War.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
one of the speculations that aliens could be humanoid form; is that the way we have developed is obviously succesful design (in terms of evolutionary design not intelligent) and that there is a high chance that this design could be repeated elsewhere (or more accurately common) in the universe..

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

We develop and test submarines in warehouses

and what "great ships"

Show me one, the largest ship ever spotted by numbers of people would be the Phx lights

and there is no definitive evidence it was a ship or wasn't us and that was 50 years after first contact at roswell... quite some time to build a larger craft

where are the "great ships"

every Ufo I see is a small craft

your being bizarre, it would be harder for an underground civilization to build... an atmospheric craft...

than to build and interstellar flagship?

You assume that Light speed Plus travel is possible why?

Nothing in science indicates that faster than light travel will be possible

and what Science have you studied that makes LOL

Humanoid design the best for sentience?

Hands? Whats wrong with tentacles, you know there is more life under the water on Earth than on the earth, a tentacle is far more diverse and capable than a hand actually is, thousands of individually manipulatable suckers... not ten, a far more advanced nervous system is required

Plankton account for 5 times the biomass of Earth more than humans

I mean, what is so special about us...

and who says that dolphins don't have better lives without them lol, maybe they are smarter... they have bigger brains and they, play and eat and have sex all day

I would indeed say, a Dolphin is on average far more content a creature than a human is

Life on Earth Ranges from as we KNOW, The depths of the Ocean to the Inside of Volcano's.... The range in which life exists here on Earth, which includes Miles beneath our feet... is FAR, Far a wider range than WE can survive in...

The number of Planets Life can survive on, ranges way, beyond Earth type Planets

So why Humanoid

Do you know what Humans become in space eventually?

Blobs our Bone mass eventually deteriorates... so why have bones if your a space faring race

If Millions of years advanced beyond us in technology, have the form of a gravity bound species for what purpose?

That you believe Intelligent life across the Galaxy is going to be humanoid just demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of actual Biology and Chemistry and Astro Biology

There is no self respect scientist in the field that believes we will encounter life that looks like us or even recognize it when we do at a glance

yet your sure we have a Galaxy of Humanoids

I'm glad you watch allot of sci fi channel and I'm glad you disagree with every prominent scientist in the field about the odds if it..
But don't bring in "science" because science disagrees with these theories across the board

As far as not noticed...

LOL

we notice them every day

we have bases going miles into the Earth
and lol as the topic of this thread

NO MOON BASE YET WE KNOW OF

Every Govt base we have that is reported to study the "Aliens"

Is located

Underground

Deep Underground

and no one gives a hoot about the space station

wouldn't it stand to reason

Just to take a minute and

Tune out SG1 and star Trek and all the websites by new age kooks out there

Just

Really think

we can build space stations

and

we can build underground bases

and

we have Hundreds of Underground bases, non nuclear in nature

and 10

Deep Nuclear powered drilling machines the size of a city block that went down...decades ago and never come up but for repairs lol

and

The One space station we have

we aren't even building shuttles to access

IF

the Aliens were from Up there

why would we spend

what must amount to Trillions

Drilling Underground

instead of putting the bases in orbit to study them?

Just

stop

Think for a second

Why we drill the heck out of the Earth and Nasa has a 15 Billion a year budget and we never bothered to go back to the Moon if there was anything there

There are people who have bigger yearly budgets for themselves , than our space agency gets

the space station is a bucket of Bolts

Every facility we have goes dozens of stories into the Earth

Every culture points to the Underground

Even the Bible refers to those cast Down

Hardly anything talks about other worlds and what there is, makes no assumption because a craft is pictured in the skies, it actually came from space

Every culture that has "contact" digs into the Earth, us the Russians...

No one beyond communications satellites is doing much about space... not even our own moon

Every Empire has a fascination with Underground... Even the Vatican digs down

Hitler went berserk looking for Entrances, after the war so did the USA and Russia, Hitler built his Home across from Untsberg Mtn

All cultures talk about people going underground, the Hidden world etc, etc, from The Himalayas to The Mayans

When the Conquistadors arrived the gold was taken and allot of the people into Tunnels

The only thing eric von daniken ever found evidence of... in all his looking for PROOF of aliens

were vast tunnels across South America

Not one culture on Earth, is filled with any viable described stories of leaving the planet and encountering beings in the stars, at best we have INTERPRETATIONS of religious stories that could be taken as such, but planets are never mentioned, nor other stars

Stories from mythology and History of Underground civilizations are Direct and state almost exactly what and where they are

and again

Roswell

we set off the bombs and right away... "Aliens"

Why?

So Fast

What is this Technology?

Hidden Dimensions and Stargates more plausible then, some of a cave dwelling species US, having stayed underground?

Enjoy The Star Trek but

It's a show

There are real explanations and

we haven't yet met any true aliens

whatever these things are, they come from right here, they aren't that much more advanced than us, if at all

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If I may chirp in regarding the OP.

(Sorry to stray from the recent and interesting discourse.)

In that scary, sparse and miniscule place known as Bush's brain, I suppose a base on the moon seems like a wonderful stratertegic (sic) idea. In that way, we can fight them (aliens) there so we don't have to fight them here on our own turf.

Hey, it worked in Iraq and the American sheeple bought it.

Global War On Terror becomes Inter-galatic Battle for Space Supremecy.

Plus think of all the free cheese.

regards....kk

[edit on 28-10-2008 by kinda kurious]

[edit on 28-10-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Is there some form of military "cross-over" between the U.S and Canada other than N.AT.O. ?
Is it just my imagination or are there a lot of ex Canadian military etc on U.F.O. documentaries discussing the American military.

Forgive my question if the answer is obvious . Thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Now you are jumping wildly into your own creations and posting them as mine.

First of I have never mentioned the speed of light, however I will in just a minute. WORMHOLEs and the folding of space time have plenty of basis in theory im afraid. With that technology you wouldnt need to travel at the speed of light.

Now back to the speed of light. Why do you think its impossible? Because of relativity? You should know that there are theories outside of relativity and ways in which it is theoretically possible to pass light speed.In fact in recent years it has been suggested that light itself has and does break its own speed. Ironic isnt it.

You should be very cautious about the THEORY of relativity because it isnt as concrete as some seem to imagine and more ironically still, if gravitons do exist the discovery might well break the laws of relativity in themselves.

The bottom line is we are working with primative science, that doesnt mean everyone else would be. Humans really arent that advanced in quantum physics im afraid.

As for hidden dimensions, im just going to laugh. You realise there are an estimated 54 (or is it 57?) dimensions right? Yes thats right theory suggests not only dont we know much, we know almost nothing

[edit on 28-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I Like Cheese

And secondly, refering to the post above the cheese post, I agree with and understand most of what you're saying but (using your own logic to disprove you) you can't say some thing like dolphins are happier than humans because a)We haven't asked them since no dolhin speaks a human tongue and b) Some people are really happy:

^perfect example/ comic relief- thank you google images (Happy Guy)

Off topic? Probably. But necessary.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Portugoal]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bad man incorporated
I think the biggest hint, was the phrase "forward base"...because they already have bases on the "backside" of the moon. So it was to be used in conjunction with....

maybe?

Foward base means that the moon base would be the first line of defense. We have foward bases in the military, all it means is that they are the first line of defense if an enemy attacks us. What he meant as a forward base was that the moon would be our first line of defense.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
There isn't going to be a base built on the moon. Nor is there going to be an alien invasion. Nor have aliens ever visited our planet.

Everything you see on the news regarding aliens is part of PROJECT GREENSTAR - the conditioning of the minds of the masses to better accept the *possibility* of the existance of aliens, and the *possibility* of an attack or invasion. This is why there has been increasing media coverage lately, in fact the frequency of which is getting beyond a joke.

TPTB are wanting to usher in a new global religion, one that renders all others obsolete. Religion=Control, if you hadn't already guessed. So, in order to achieve this they must first condition our minds to the possibility of an alien invasion, and then stage one. This is where PROJECT BLUEBEAM comes into play. Satellites orbitting the earth will project images of alien craft onto the sodium layer (this has already been tested on several areas of the world, particularly over Mexico) while at the same time report the occurance of an alien invasion on every news channel on the planet. There may also be other methods of making us believe what is happening including the use of frequencies transmitted using mobile phone masts, but I'm afraid my knowledge on this area is a little sketchy so I won't go into it.

So, whilst we are being "attacked" by this "hostile alien race", it will seem like the end is nigh. However, low and behold, a "friendly alien race" comes to our rescue and wards off the hostiles. Once we're safe, the "aliens" will then tell us all that our religious systems are all wrong, and that "they" were the ones that created us. So from then on they will be our new "gods". NEW WORLD RELIGION INSTATED.

Now the above description of future events is pretty brief I know, but I hope you all get the gist. It may seem a little far fetched, but I find it all much easier to believe than the actual existence of aliens visiting our planet (I know they're out there, just nowhere near us), especially with what is going on in modern times and the ever increasing impatient need for an NWO by the TPTB. They would do anything in their power to get what they want, and let's not forget that.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

I entirely acknowledge all you quotes on my previous post regarding missile launch and deployment on the Moon ricky; but here is one for you brethren:

You are somehow agreeing that Missiles are not the right solution, but instead Laser displacement or some sort of laser-powered, laser-generating weapon.

The only reason why I didn't post anything regarding Lasers, it's because, as far as we, the public know, the US does not have ANY kind of Weapon operated by Laser technology. So again, we're back to point Zero.

And regarding the "why do I think missiles on the moon wont work as good as missiles on earth when in fact you need less combustion/fuel to power it up"... Well do you also realize that we have things like atmosphere and stratospheres down here, which still hold a vast amount of response towards earth's gravitational pull, so there's still a reaction based on the projectile's trajectory. The moon's atmosphere is so thin it's almost undetectable; as soon as the projectile exits the range where gravity acts upon it, it is entirely to the empty space's will, with a zero gravity pull. I don't know what could happen thereafter but I know it's not what we know usually happens down on Earth.

So no, the hypothesis on the whole Base on the Moon to defend the Planet from an Alien Invasion, first off needs A HELL OF A LOT of scientific work, and second it sounds completely stupid.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Once again, open to most ideas but the idea of a World Religion is possibly the dumbest I've ever heard! The Soviet Union got rid of religion and look where that led to. And furthermore, do you understand the seperation between different religions of people worldwide?!?!?!?

No matter what, I think some people will always believe what they want (i.e: inquisitions of Europe- Judaism survived in Europe, New World missionaries try conversion- some Natives retain their beliefs). It won't matter how forced down our throats this is, it won't happen.

More importantly, A MOON BASE TO FIGHT ALIENS (if they exist) IS STUPID! We don't stand a chance (if they exist) because they are soo much more advanced than us!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

No rationalized?

Everything I am talking is straight mainstream science and revolves around the actions that have in a definitive and KNOWN way been taken by our governments here on Earth

There is hardly any push for space

and we are digging into the Planet at massive costs like there is no tomorrow and some of these bases are far deeper than we need to survive a Nuclear Attack

and I still approach even the subject of Greys with an IF

You, have decided, without a shred of evidence, Not a drop, an Iota, a bit a single actual bit of proof

That

1: that Modern Physics as we know it is Wrong and Faster than Light Travel is a reality

2: Aliens not only exists, they are numerous, look allot like us, posses unimaginable powers and technology that they all science as we know it

and others in here I am not saying you

Go so far as to Decide...on a whim, there is a Federtion of Light LOl and the giant Invisable Starships are hidden right now watching us

and people KNOW all this...

because, some really dysfunctional looking types that seem to at a galnce have smoked allot of refer, say it is so, also with no evidence aside from the occasional

Meeting on the Astral Plane

and when I hear these stories

I hear... overactive imagination

I hear... Drug induced PSYCHOSIS

I hear, this sounds allot like the way Mohamed had his suare's with Allah Lol

But I see no craft that are massive

I see no Aliens

I see no space space program worth a damn dime

I also see

Allot of Money being spent underground

I also see evidence of some very small localized craft

I also see reports of Greys people wholeheartedly believe....doing some Very Human like experiments

and I also SEE, bases tunneled deep into the earth all over the Earth

and I for One

Like the motto Deny Ignorance

and I will LOOK for these things in the places the Government goes looking

Deep Underground

Not Outer space

I Firmly believe in Life in space btw

Just not little men coming from there

Little men... come from caves, In every single culture on earth... Little men come out of Caves

One Moon base discussed to defend against the POSSIBILITY of something coming from space

Thousands of Underground bases drilled

Look wherever you want for the source

It's not my efforts being wasted

Eventually we will find something out there

and i'll bet it bites doesn't have a big brain and can't breath our air

So I'm not rational?

You believe in a races of super intellect beings that defy the laws of physics and the rules of biology like magic that operate behind the scenes like g-ds without a single shred of proof

and I think, there might be life on earth we aren't as a whole aware of, something that has been demonstrated by science every single year for a century in one way or another from Archaea in undersea trenches, to Volcanic bugs to Bacteria at two miles in depth in the Earth, to creatures in the ice at the south pole, to organisms in the Perchlorate ridden soil of Peru.

While humans comfortably tunnel out the earth and set up shop...every single day

You find it difficult to believe other Humans could have done this before and adapted?

BUT

Believe they come from Hyperspace as G-d like entities with vast abilities from dozens of worlds and never announce themselves and manipulate us on craft the size of a small truck... and happen by chance to everywhere evolve to be just like US... except the super abilities lol

This to you is more rational?

Dis Info agent

Profiteer

or, dude who just buys into that kind of tripe

you know

Good Luck with that!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandaalf

Originally posted by jazket
Let me ask just one question:

Who in this forum thinks with a sound mind, that the US has any possibility of shooting down an UFO Craft that moves at the speed of light? Usually, all known footage of UFOs show a craft dissapear within our eyes.

Well, the US missile shield they want to put in eastern europe is rumored to be more of a political and provocative move than capability. It is difficult to intercept an ICBM that travels 10,000 km/h. And we are expected to believe that the US gov't is privy to some technology that can shoot down aircraft flying at extraordinary speeds and capable to turn 90 degrees traveling several thousand km/h?

I'm with you on this one... BS.

As soon as a US missile exits that field of pull against the Moon's gravity it is rendered unused, it will not achieve it's purpose.

I'm not sure what you mean here... Why do you assume that a missile is only useful within gravitational pull? Or am I misunderstanding something?

I assume a missile is only useful within gravitational pull because we have not worked missile science on a zero-gravity space; I need some sort of scientific proof showing me how can they achieve a straight line towards a certain object, when the speed and trajectory of a projectile is calculated based on Earth's Gravity.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yeah, I wont say it's impossible but there are many obstacles and still, it very well, may be impossible

and LOL, Wormholes... I knew it was something

Why don't you just...talk about the second coming or something?

Wormholes? Your a Physicist?

You laugh like you know something but I doubt you got past calculus or from the things you say had any true College science in your repertoire

Your belief system, is based on something that comes only from science fiction...

we have nothing to indicate that travel through a wormhole can be done aside from... Stargate sg1 and Deepspace 9 and baylon 5

The basis of your beliefs and theories are derived from AIR

Worm Holes are a theory... and not a great theory at that

and you have a world view that centers around them as mandatory to any of what you say even being possible

and IF they are possible

LOL in Billions of worlds

With potential for life...

No One has come here

and kicked our collective rears off a nice planet yet?

The reason we exist, in all likely hood is that

There is no way to get an armada quickly from point a to point b

The only other reason we would still have this world would be the explanation given by the space cadets

LOL The Galactic federation doesn't allow that

Hoc convenient for us! Love the way that all falls into place...

So your ideas rely upon

a technology that may never be possible

and a set of laws

Given to us for our protection

By a super advanced Federation of Humanoids who resemble us

and have our best interests at heart

with no proof they exist

nor any evidence from those who have encountered UFo's they exist?

Oh yeah...

The Nordics also

LOL

also very conveniently White and Identical to us

That's some theory, hope it holds the test of time

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Look, you reallty need to study your facts before acting like gods mouthpiece.

Your talk of "modern physics" is laughable. SInce when was relativity modern physics? QUANTUM Mechanics is modern physics and im afraid you are 20 years behind. I think you will find many very good quantan physists wouldnt be so convinced of what you seem to portray as facts.

Again, you might like to learn what wormholes are because you cant seem to distinguise that from relativity theory and linear travel? Im afraid im not going to waste my time explaining it to you, try google.

Relativity is a theory, why is it a theory? Because it cannot be proven absolutely all it can do is pass the current tests, and like all theories it will eventually FAIL and be replaced by another, im afraid thats how science goes.

Relativity is a rather flawed theory which has served a purpose but now needs radical refinement to bring it into line with quantum theory. For instance relativity attempts to combine maxwell's theory of electromagnetic radiation and combine it with newton's theory of gravity to produce the first steps towards a unified theory of everything. Unfortunately Einstein decided that he did not like Maxwell's idea of ether as a medium capable of propagation of energy to cause action at a distance (point A influencing point B at a distance) but kepts Maxwell's laws. This is really rather misguiding-Einstein would have been better to try to redefine Maxwell's equations to suit his model rather than disregarding something that he did not believe in

As for the rest you wrote, we you seem to have once again just invented what you pleased and called them my words so im not going to bother answering. When you can be bothered to read and post reality, maybe ill be bothered to respond to it.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RemusUK
There isn't going to be a base built on the moon. Nor is there going to be an alien invasion. Nor have aliens ever visited our planet.

Everything you see on the news regarding aliens is part of PROJECT GREENSTAR - the conditioning of the minds of the masses to better accept the *possibility* of the existance of aliens, and the *possibility* of an attack or invasion. This is why there has been increasing media coverage lately, in fact the frequency of which is getting beyond a joke.

TPTB are wanting to usher in a new global religion, one that renders all others obsolete. Religion=Control, if you hadn't already guessed. So, in order to achieve this they must first condition our minds to the possibility of an alien invasion, and then stage one. This is where PROJECT BLUEBEAM comes into play. Satellites orbitting the earth will project images of alien craft onto the sodium layer (this has already been tested on several areas of the world, particularly over Mexico) while at the same time report the occurance of an alien invasion on every news channel on the planet. There may also be other methods of making us believe what is happening including the use of frequencies transmitted using mobile phone masts, but I'm afraid my knowledge on this area is a little sketchy so I won't go into it.

So, whilst we are being "attacked" by this "hostile alien race", it will seem like the end is nigh. However, low and behold, a "friendly alien race" comes to our rescue and wards off the hostiles. Once we're safe, the "aliens" will then tell us all that our religious systems are all wrong, and that "they" were the ones that created us. So from then on they will be our new "gods". NEW WORLD RELIGION INSTATED.

Now the above description of future events is pretty brief I know, but I hope you all get the gist. It may seem a little far fetched, but I find it all much easier to believe than the actual existence of aliens visiting our planet (I know they're out there, just nowhere near us), especially with what is going on in modern times and the ever increasing impatient need for an NWO by the TPTB. They would do anything in their power to get what they want, and let's not forget that.

Project Greenstar?...you seem to be quoting the same dis-info as the Project Bluebeam theory.

I mean c'mon, you find it hard to believe that extraterrestrials could be visiting Earth?, yet you find this Project Greenstar/Bluebeam(whatever) more plausible?!

I don't mean to be offensive really, but frankly.. it seems you simply have a hard time accepting an extraterrestrial explanation.

Perhaps the notion(if true) that aliens have visited our planet affects your core beliefs? Of course, I'm not one to judge.. because I don't really know what you do believe. I don't know whether you're a devout christian that believes in the coming of an anti-christ or if you simply don't want to accept that aliens may have visited Earth.

Just my two cents, sorry for the criticism and everything

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

If I may correct you, relativity IS modern physics. All physics discovers made since 1900 are modern physics as opposed to classical physics.

Relativity does not exclude faster-than-light particles. Wormholes have not been verified but they are solutions to Einstein's equations. Faster-than-light travels and communication have not been proven impossible by modern physics.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

There's nothing there I don't already know, my education in the sciences would be 7 years of school and post Grad education, not Googling articles to prove points.

What are you spending your time running to google for anyway to quote something

Are you expecting to find something that Proves Wormhole Travel and can support your theories?

You Won't

Sure some scientist think there is a realm of possibility

and like wise I wont rule it our entirely

despite the myriad of obstacles one would encounter in attempting to keep an organism alive through that kind of journey and condensing the more energy than a small black hole into a craft the size of a small boat

I'll say it... It would be entirely possible that when we lit off those A-bombs in New Mexico, some Type 3 or 4 civilization Noticed this via hyper dimensional scanning techniques using technology we can't fathom, got into a craft with 3 pilots that is fueled by something that has the power of a collapsed star and they are so noble and advanced you can give that sort of control of space time to a simple pilot safely and trust IT with it... made it here across the cosmos and lo and behold happened to look almost exactly like us but a bit skinny and with Big eyes (that are obviously adapted for seeing in the dark...like a cave)

Sure, not impossible lol

Just highly improbable to the point of ridiculousness

or some other similar wormhole notice us across the Galaxy sort of story lol...and happen to look like us with a big head...whatever

and Rofl... I don't offer Mouth of G-d speakings lol

I just bothered to get an education and don't believe everything I see on the sci fi channel or is offered to me by some unkempt hippie or every govt propaganda agent or disgruntled ex military type that wishes to not have a job for extra money while riding out their Military pension

LOL service to others dude, cool philosophy, I guess it's a step up from most monotheistic cultures but still doesn't make a word of it true

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Faster than Light communications I believe not only is real but we might have actually accomplished this feat already given the nature of sub atomic physics

Getting the other box to the other side of the Galaxy, that's the one we don't have a clue as to how to do yet

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join