It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Kundalini Awakened

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Would any of you experienced in the wakening of the Kundalini take a look at my thread below. you may be able to help answer some of my questions?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I checked out your topic. Not to sure how to respond.

The blissful sensations have ended. I'm basically a new man who gets to choose what to do with his life. My anxiety disorder is completely gone. My eye sights improved, my vitals are amazing, my receding hairline even went away. I am in top shape. Now I get to decide what to do with this new life. I must not be detracted by the things that will inflate the ego. I must be stronger now.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I've never known if this was a kundalini thing or not (several other poss explanations from research I've done) but one night years ago after talking about it with colleagues I decided to sit down and meditate.I'd never done it before so did as they said,put some nice relaxing music on,lit a candle,sat cross legged on a cushion,shut my eyes and imagined a nice place in my head.
next thing I knew I was in some Egyptian tomb getting zapped by a statue of Annubis.Thsi thing touched me and it was like a huge electric shock right up my arm,scared me and effin hurt loads!
I didnt do this again.
Few weeks later I was asleep when I got this huge electric shock like nothing I ever felt before in my life right up my spine to my neck.In my head I had this demonic vision thing and I was pinned to the bed.Scared the hell out of me and I has a dark patch on my spine etc. I had some mad hallucinary and other experiences after this for a while,thought I was going mad etc.Got it sorted after a bit anyway and I've laways wondered if it was a kundalini thing but not fully giong all the way up as I'm sure it only got to my neck.
I'm not asking people to telll me what it was hehehe cos thats no how I am but any thoughts on it I'd be interested in!
I'd never heard of any of this before and was not into anything egyptian really (had to look up what the statue was) and had never conciously meditated before nor did I excpect anything other to happen than I would sit next to a waterfall or something and it would be dead nice!
I've always connected the 2 experiences cos the electric sensation was the same, just a lot more intense when it shot up my spine.never felt anything like that before or after

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hi yes the kundalini is quite powerful.

There are 3 kundalini channels. The Ida pingali and sushunda. Male, female and central channel. It is best to balance the male and female channels before firing the center channel.

The Kundalini is a way to release blockages in the chakras but is a not a very conscicious way of doing it. When activated it rises and pierces each chakra burning away blockages ie programing and limiting beliefs. Intense heat at a particular center indicate a blockage in that chakra and can become quite uncomfortable. It can also create some rather bazar situations in ones life as it burns away the blockage. There are much better more conscious way to accomplish awakening and release of these types of blockages but raising the Kundaline can be very exciting.

the side channels spiral around the central channel (looking much like the double helix of the DNA) and cross in the 6th radiating out from the side of the head with the center channel going out through the top of the head. When they are all active at the same time they form a cross, the place of the true crusifixation. golgatha or place of the scull.

To turn off the kundalini imagine a cool blue ball of energy above your head and bring it down the spine to the root chakra. This should shut down the center channel. Easy to undo also. good luck and have fun but be careful. Very powerful technique to play with. Best not force the kundalini it will acivate on its own when the time is right and will progressively get stronger as you progress along your path. S&S
n

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
After 8 years of my life I have finally managed to awaken the kundalini. I have tried for so long and spent many hours trying. This experience was amazing. It was the most blissful and yet frightful experience of my life. If I had to describe it, it felt like urinating backward, up my spine.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyone elses kundalini awakened?

Yep mine is, I felt connected to everything, I feel amazing the vibration has been happening to me for a while and I didn't know what it was, believe it or not I was watchin tv last night and a woman spoke about Kundalini, I got the "Buzz" from spine to head looked up and smiled (i was on my own and I am not religious I didn't know why I did it ive been doing odd things like this since the vibrations started) I looked it up today found out wat it was and felt so blissful and happy I wasnt going mad, I started to doubt myself, and somehow very aware and dare I say it of God/Connected to our maker.

I am not a religious person but this feeling is truely amazing, it feels so nice and so hard to explain to my girlfriend I went on about it for ages!!

[edit on 9-11-2008 by DigitalKid]

[edit on 9-11-2008 by DigitalKid]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.I.B.
Regarding the website that Mr. Green posted, my symptoms consisted of those under the:

[Spiritual or mystical markers]

* Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences (if the individual's prior belief system is too threatened by these, they can lead to bouts of psychosis or self-grandiosity)

* Heat, strange activity, and/or blissful sensations in the head, particularly in the crown area

* Ecstasy, bliss and intervals of tremendous joy, love, peace and compassion

* Psychic experiences: extrasensory perception; out-of-body experiences; past life memories; astral travel; direct awareness of auras and chakras; contact with spirit guides through inner voices, dreams or visions; healing powers

* Increased creativity: new interests in self-expression and spiritual communication through music, art, poetry, etc.

* Intensified understanding and sensitivity: insight into one's own essence; deeper understanding of spiritual truths; exquisite awareness of one's environment (including "vibes" from others)

* Enlightenment experiences: direct Knowing of a more expansive reality; transcendent awareness"

www.mudrashram.com...

I had all of those.

I found it all quite overwhelming because I received soooo much information added to the fact that those around me did not understand what had occurred.

It was really hard because I had no one to talk to about what I had experienced and continued to experience without them thinking I was insane. Of course, as previously posted, I also did not know the name of the phenomena I had experienced... I only knew that what had happened was due to my love of God.

Edited to add paragraphs within the quoted area.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by L.I.B.]

[edit on 29-10-2008 by L.I.B.]

Same with me except the god part, but this really made me feel at one with our creator something I have NEVER felt...

Weeks leading upto this I have had lucid dreams, something appeared in my bedroom after my lucid dream freezing me solid on the bed I couldn't even speak to my girlfriend she got on top of me and tried to shake me out of it I couldn't move for about 30 seconds, I have also been experiencing past life dreams and even speaking in a foreign accent saying stuff I never say in my sleep...

It's been a life changing few months...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Reading the latest replies..would you all agree that awakening the kundalini either naturally or by mistake is part of the awakening process that seems to be sweeping this planet? I believe its not a religious awakening its a spiritual awakening. You dont need to be religious to be feeling this as its a spiritual connection not a religious one.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Reading the latest replies..would you all agree that awakening the kundalini either naturally or by mistake is part of the awakening process that seems to be sweeping this planet? I believe its not a religious awakening its a spiritual awakening. You dont need to be religious to be feeling this as its a spiritual connection not a religious one.

It's a spiritual awakening yes but it also makes you aware of "something else" you feel a great connection to something (mother earth/creater/higher self?) and I feel so much more enlightened now.

I am actually starting to feel a little sick today but I am trying not to worry about it, but if you ask me I think all this is coming to more people than ever now and at a younger age (im 28 it's said most people if they do experience it get it around 40) due to coming towards the end of the age and the great awakening needs to happen, for me I was already on the path and now this has just sped things up a little.

Today I feel my hearing is clearer, my head feels light and kinda fuzzy I feel like I have more energy. its crazy?!!

But I deffinatly like it.. this looks like its going to have a change on me now for the rest of my life.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Yes the initial awakening period can be traumatic in a way but also very exciting. A word of advice though, this does calm down greatly. Eventually all these symptoms and experiences become the norm , its like we adapt to them and reach a point of stability within our lives towards them. I think this is probably a good thing as we would be unable to carry on with the kundalini firing away all the time.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well I'm glad its happened lets put it that way, I woke myself up this morning laughing I turned to my gf she was awake looking at me... I thought the room was gold or (I actually thought the sun was shining through the window) I checked if the curtains where open they weren't and the colour had gone.

I believe I was seeing the gold aura around me, I've just researched what the gold aura means and it says one being guided by the divine, the highest high or watever its exactly how I feel at the moment, made me feel even more content this is the first day for me since the proper realization of what was happening.

I wonder how many others actually go through this?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Did you gain any supernatural abilities? No? Then don't worry about it, its probably just a pinched nerve

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
Did you gain any supernatural abilities? No? Then don't worry about it, its probably just a pinched nerve

Reject by name Reject by nature huh?

Great input there, thanks.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Mine happened several years ago. You'll find you go through anything-that-can,-will syndrome. It was fun but hard but mind-blowing but blissful but madness but ... how many dimensions are there?

And yeah, the oneness with the Source (God and Creator are the builder chap) was something I am truly blessed to have experienced it. I hope to again - and soon.

Concentrate on raising your vibration. In Shaolin qigong, they say to "Smile through your heart." That's the best thing to learn right off the bat.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

Depends what you define a supernatural ability as here . I feel I have a connection that goes very deep to others I know who have also had this happen to them. We are able to feel a spiritual connection to the greater being and oneness around and within us. Sometimes we almost know what the other is feeling or sensing, however the greatest gift Ive found is the love within my heart. This at times is so powerful I just have to let it flow through my heart chakra. This love is by far the greatest thing I have felt and is far more rewarding than any super power.

To seek super natural powers from the kundalini, our 3rd eye or crown chakra is a very dangerous path, many things we ask for do become possible through a gift from other entities once these energies within us are awakened. Be very careful what you wish for as you just may get it, the only thing they whont tell you is the price to pay!

A friend once told me to feel these energies but expect nothing in return, go in with an attitude of expecting nothing in return...wise words I thought.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
People who haven't experienced it I can see why they dont understand it, I never even knew what it was until recently but once they have/if they do they will know for sure its more than just a trapped nerve?!!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So you're K has awakened! You didn't say what method you were using to awaken it..Hatha, prana, mantra yoga, etc. Pissing upward huh? If in fact you have raised K, and if you should continue with your practice, I can tell you surely, you won't be bored. One piece of advice: Do no violence to yourself or others. Good luck. -M

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

. One piece of advice: Do no violence to yourself or others. Good luck. -M

Violence to yourself or others
How could you do this I have no idea. How can a persons kundalini cause violence to another? Its not like its transferable is it.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

. One piece of advice: Do no violence to yourself or others. Good luck. -M

Its not like its transferable is it.

You say that but isn't what awakened healers do?

But yea that was a strange comment, I have absolutely no inclination too hurt myself or others I would doubt most awakened souls would either.

Mine awoken by itself, as I believe should happen there is alot of warnings against forced awakenings in people who aren't ready.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

You say that but isn't what awakened healers do?

But yea that was a strange comment, I have absolutely no inclination too hurt myself or others I would doubt most awakened souls would either.

Mine awoken by itself, as I believe should happen there is alot of warnings against forced awakenings in people who aren't ready.

Im not sure healers use their kundalini, isnt it more prana they use. Not sure, possibly these energies all mingle into one. I always assumed the kundalini stayed within us and the life force or prana was one we could heal others with..hey not sure but what ever I dont think we can cause harm to others with either. Maybe there is a way but I do not want to learn it at all.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
hello all . you know not 2 days ago i would have laughed at this thread.but now iv had alot answerd.funny how answers always brings more questions isnt it .i have alot to think about.peace

[edit on 18-11-2008 by capstan]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join