It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Kundalini Awakened

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
After 8 years of my life I have finally managed to awaken the kundalini. I have tried for so long and spent many hours trying. This experience was amazing. It was the most blissful and yet frightful experience of my life. If I had to describe it, it felt like urinating backward, up my spine.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyone elses kundalini awakened?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Facinating, and Congratulations!

Did you receive any expanded awareness along with the experience?

Edited to add: But to answer your question, yes. Mine was awakened in 2001.

Most amazing.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by L.I.B.]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by L.I.B.

I had an expansion of awareness in that I felt like I was connected with everything and in harmony with mother nature's grid. I feel so relaxed right now. It was like having the best sex of my life.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

Could it just have been a bladder malfunction? I kid, I kid, for whatever meditation milestone you actually did achieve, I congratulate you.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
After 8 years of my life I have finally managed to awaken the kundalini. I have tried for so long and spent many hours trying. This experience was amazing. It was the most blissful and yet frightful experience of my life. If I had to describe it, it felt like urinating backward, up my spine.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyone elses kundalini awakened?

Yes it took me 8 months but did not feel like you describe LOL. It is the most blissfull yet strange experience ever. For me it felt like I was wired into the electric system!! At one point I did become a little frightened as the energy unleashed was so immense and I could feel it gathering at my crown chakra and it was unable to escape. The heat generated in that area was immense and in the end the energy escaped through my hands. I felt very drained for 2 days and had a mild headache for a while afterwards. Although I can summon the kundalini now at a lower lever, I have never experienced the immense energy of the first time, which is probably a good idea!! I find if Im tired its not worth even trying as you have to be 100% focused in your mind to unleash the energy that is within all of us.

I find it amazing that people are walking around that know nothing of this immense energy they have inside them. What I felt people would pay for without a doubt!!! It is our energy and ours to explore. It is our connection to the universe and spiritual realms and should never be looked upon as dangerous.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I actually enjoyed my subsequent risings far better than the first time.

One reason for that, perhaps, is that at the time I'd never heard of kundalini before.

It followed nearly two years of spiritual/religious questioning. Those were no doubt the worst two years of my life. Then again, lol, maybe they were the best due to what they led to.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Update #2

Thank you for your responses but I am afraid I have done something I am not ready for. Although I feel mentally calm. I have awoken from a deep sleep and vomited several times. From the naval down feels like complete torment. I am in all sorts of pain. The heat is incredible. I cannot describe how hot this is. I noticed my eye sight has greatly improved. I am by no means a doctor and as far as I know this is impossible. But my vision is far closer to 20/20 then I ever thought possible. My eyesight before this sucked. I am also having what seems to be electric convulsions around the third eye area. I don't know if I should go to a hospital or what. I don't know how they would deal with something like this. I feel utterly horrible.

Also I used to get those sparkly eye issues when looking at light or in the sky. All of that has stopped.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sounds like maybe it didn't rise all the way.

Google Kundalini heat and see if you can find anything that will help.

I did a quick read at:

www.whale.to...

but there were lots more sites.

I read a book about this hindu fellow who rose the kundalini half way and had the problem you are speaking about.

Here's hoping yours resolves quickly.

Oh, and doctors... they will only want to give you drugs.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm actually finding myself more in agreement with this website:

members.aol.com...

I am not yet done reading the site. Hopefully will run across something helpful.

If you are a praying person, you might find help there.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by L.I.B.

Thank you, I am reading into it as we speak. It felt like a full rising but from what I recall there was Gopi Krishna who had a full rising type experience but still had to do chakra work to balance it.

If it is not a full rising how can I make it continue up the spine?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Sounds like you would know if it rose all the way or not.

What's going on is the re-alignment of the new energies and it's purifying work. It can be uncomfortable to say the least.

Be patient with yourself. For some reason a quote comes to mind that is in someone's signature on this site. It's Japanese: When you have completed 95% of your journey, you are halfway there.

So... it is probably the balancing of your chakras that now need to be done.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by L.I.B.

Well the thing is is that I had the sensation and then it went to around the tailbone area from the sacral area. Maybe a bit above it. Then I kindof panicked. The heat became intense and then I felt the oxygen rich energy hit my brain. I kind of lost focus to feel if it went all the way up. I was panicking, and at the same time it was truly orgasmic.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I feel the same way. Looking back at myself before discovering this energy, I truly was a zombie.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I found that the easiest way to ignite the kundalini is to meditate with an enlightened one. I did this back in 78 and had my first experience. After many years I learned that while feeling the energies move is expansive and extremely pleasant - it's not what it's all about. I found that the deep understanding along the line of "I am not" and "this is it" to be way more important.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
Update #2

Thank you for your responses but I am afraid I have done something I am not ready for. Although I feel mentally calm. I have awoken from a deep sleep and vomited several times. From the naval down feels like complete torment. I am in all sorts of pain. The heat is incredible. I cannot describe how hot this is. I noticed my eye sight has greatly improved. I am by no means a doctor and as far as I know this is impossible. But my vision is far closer to 20/20 then I ever thought possible. My eyesight before this sucked. I am also having what seems to be electric convulsions around the third eye area. I don't know if I should go to a hospital or what. I don't know how they would deal with something like this. I feel utterly horrible.

Also I used to get those sparkly eye issues when looking at light or in the sky. All of that has stopped.

Dont worry I know exactly what you are going through. The link below is excellent on the kundalini syndrome or kundalini emergency you are going through. I have been through this myself and it can make you think your having some sort of spiritual breakdown. Try not to worry and read the link.

I was ill for a week, in bed, feeling sick, tired with headaches and visions and energy in my 3rd eye. I think its a sort of karmic cleansing. I did not go to hospital but my family wanted to take me! I also became upset and had feelings of immense loss, I cant describe the loss I felt, almost like I was loosing my spirit. Its difficult to describe. Even now the kundalini energy can take me by suprise and make me feel not myself, it is a very powerful energy and should be seen as so and studied.

Scroll down to mid way for the part on kundalini syndrome, but the whole link is excellent.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Update #3
Vitals are good. I feel as good as I did back in 2001 except for some pain and nausea in the testicular region which I had prior to this experience.

All my senses seem enhanced. When someone eats something I can taste what they're eating. It's like my visualization is off the wall and as an artist this is very good. The lights seem more beautiful and touch is much more sensitive. I feel completely calm.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
After eating some LEGAL psychedelics many years ago, I believe it led me to a similar path... towards the importance of relaxation, open mindedness and meditation (and study)....

The feelings I have encountered (funnily enough usually not in meditation), reminded me of someone pouring warm water UP my spine.... The feeling as it led up my shoulder blades and neck was amazing...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Very interesting. Also which legal psychadelics? I am curious.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Speaking about or promoting drug use is not allowed on ATS. Please no more talk of it.

Thank you

[edit on 10/28/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

I will do as you ask but don't you think that it is a bit ironic we are not to discuss the things that may lead to a higher state of awareness or truth? I do not think mr lizard is talking about anything that is not natural or addicting such as coc aine. I thought that is what ATS was for promoting. I suppose this site operates more like a government deciding what can be discussed and what cannot. That is all I will say.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join