It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Kundalini Awakened

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Please could you comment or email me at [email protected] with more info on this topic as what you have experienced sounds amazing and i would very much like to experience it aswell....
thanks very much

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I agree ! also equates with "rapture" .. the 'dead' rising (life prior to Kundalini rising feels dead) .. It's amazing isn't it !

Here's a link to Biology of Kundalini , an excellent book which can be read online , also in print. biologyofkundalini.com...

Namaste !

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

if it is legal then there should be nothing to hinder the talk about the subject.

I am only a visitor so I haven't read your rules on this site but, if something is legal to do then it should be legal to talk about.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I agree ! also equates with "rapture" .. the 'dead' rising (life prior to Kundalini rising feels dead) .. It's amazing isn't it !

Here's a link to Biology of Kundalini , an excellent book which can be read online , also in print. biologyofkundalini.com...

Namaste !

Yes it is amazing, I would say rapture is an excellent description....however recently Im having problems possibly adapting to this fantastic feeling of the kundalini having risen. I find if I really try I can almost rise it at will, nothing like the first time but still very powerful. My problem is this, normality has become boring, I seek the kundalini rising, the enlightened feeling and connection to all it gives me has almost become a realm I seek over my own. For this reason I have decided to stop meditating with the sole aim of rising it. Ive been shown it but now need to control my need of it. Has anyone else found this to be a problem ? How can we turn away from such rapture, I dont want it to control me it has to be the other way around. I can easily see how this could destroy a person if it consumed them. I suffer no health issues when it rises as some have on this thread, none at all, well maybe a slight 3rd eye headache but nothing major. My problem is the obsession with the realm it takes me to. I will not allow this to make me forget why Im here and loose sight of my life in this realm.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to Here's a link to Biology of Kundalini , an excellent book which can be read online , also in print. biologyofkundalini.com...

Namaste !

Thankyou, thankyou so much. Your link on the kundalini is the best and most helpful Ive read in a while, its like you have read my mind. I have found the section titled "Problems with too much bliss" invaluable and now realize its an actual stage I am going through which many face. I thought it was just me and this was really starting to bring me down, now I know I can work out what to do.

Thank you again.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Is "Kundalini" an overwhelming feeling of calm and relief, that also feels like i have a halo, is it?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kiwiemperor
Is "Kundalini" an overwhelming feeling of calm and relief, that also feels like i have a halo, is it?

It has the ability to connect you to all that is, to the creative force of our universe, to connect you to your creator so in a way you may feel like you have a halo, but dont allow this to make you think your a god or have god like powers. You are feeling "god" and the spiritual connection you have to your inner being. Your inner being basically being your inner soul and spirit.

It can feel like calm and relief but it can also be of fire and spiralling energy. Its like it can be many things I guess depending on how we are and what we wish.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Okie doke. Thanks for that info. The "halo" sensation didn't make me feel divine or anything like that. It just gave me comfort when I really needed it with some bad things that were going on for me. I would say i definatly felt a spiritual connection when it occured though. I don't feel that exploring the Kundalini right now is a good time for me, because I've got quite a pile of other stuff to learn about before this. I'm young, there's always tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
There is alot about Kundalini that people just keep ignoring.
First of all, this is not for everyone, it does not work for everyone in the same manner.

The reactions to the "awakening" is different for everyone.
I do not recomend this to anyone, untill a few requierements are met.
And they are:

* Health should be at 100%.
* Should have no previous mental illness.
* A Varied and healthy diet, for atleast a year.
* No Stress.
* Training for both body and mind.

But why?
This is just my theory about what happens.
When you have awakened your "kundalini" you have aligned your soul/spirit with your body.
Which also means that you can tap into certain paranormal powers/senses.

But for this to be perfectly working, both your body and mind should have stability to make the progress over easy.

For those that have accidental awakenings, you should try and read as much as possible about kundalini and what happens, this might give you some ideas on how to live with this, it's not easy for some to handle, and for others it's totally impossible to do so, they feel like their entire life has been ruined.

So think about it before you try this....
It could just turn out to be dangerous for you.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balez

* Health should be at 100%.
* Should have no previous mental illness.
* A Varied and healthy diet, for atleast a year.
* No Stress.
* Training for both body and mind.

For those that have accidental awakenings, you should try and read as much as possible about kundalini and what happens, this might give you some ideas on how to live with this, it's not easy for some to handle, and for others it's totally impossible to do so, they feel like their entire life has been ruined.

So think about it before you try this....
It could just turn out to be dangerous for you.

I totally agree with your points above these are essential preparations, however like me it can happen by accident but luckily I did fit into most of the above points, even so Ive struggled very much with this, the worst part was the psychic doors it opened for me, that at points was very strange. I could not read around it because at the time I did not know it was the kundalini but slowly as I read around my symptoms this did finally give me the awakening of the kundalini as what I had been struggling with for nearly a year.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

Hey steve
, i'm also a steve. Can I ask what you were doing when it happened, a particular meditation?

2 years ago I was doing a meditation and I had a mild and quick electric shock trickle up my spine, but nothing like a full out surge.

I've had the deep sensual energy coursing through me but nothing like what a kundalini awakening sounds like.

Congradulations.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yes i know, it is difficult to read up on something you dont know what it is

However it was just a small advice for those who have figured that they have awakened their kundalini.
Reversing it is almost impossible....
Improving the conditions is possible.

What awakened your kundalini? (if you posted it earlier i probably missed it since i did not read the entire thread).
Much stress? You were sick? Mental trauma(could be several years ago)? Meditating?
No need to answer if you do not wish

I myself have not awakened the kundalini, metabolism problem... Never know what would happen if i tried.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

What awakened your kundalini? (if you posted it earlier i probably missed it since i did not read the entire thread).
Much stress? You were sick? Mental trauma(could be several years ago)? Meditating?
No need to answer if you do not wish

I myself have not awakened the kundalini, metabolism problem... Never know what would happen if i tried.

I just started to feel something was changing within me late in 2007, its hard to explain I just felt aware of a change in and around me. This search for answers as to what I was feeling led me to read many books and search the internet. This then led to meditation which seemed to very quickly take me into a very crazy 2008 which I now know resulted in the awakening I am still struggling with but slowly coming to terms with.

Why do you think a metabolism problem should stop you awakening the kundalini? Check out that web site posted by the anon ATS above its one of the best Ive ever read and it has information on the biochemistry of awakening it.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Well, i do not believe that it will stop me from awakening the kundalini.
But from everything i've read about it, health issues creates problems.
It's not certain that it will create any problem....

However i wish to be absolutely certain before i try it.

And also as i've already got certain senses when it comes to the paranormal, not sure how that will go either.

Lot to think about

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

And also as i've already got certain senses when it comes to the paranormal, not sure how that will go either.

Lot to think about

What senses do you have? Before I started meditating I was totally unaware of any of this, its like a whole part of me was asleep for years. Id had strange things happen to me, see and feel things that wernt your every day things but I just always found a reason for what it was..I was tired, maybe I was ill..ect. Once you awaken the psychic side through meditation you really cant go back I dont think.

So yes plenty to think about if your given a choice of awakening it or not.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I became convinced that the way to cosmic consciousness lies within sexual energy when I was 15 years old, I tried my own way of wakening the kundalini energy and though I had some pretty interesting effects, I kind of gave up on it and put it on the back burner for whenever...
Later on someone gave me a copy of the "Book of Inner Exercises"
which describes a number of yoga like breathing and muscle concentration
exercises that will raise the Kundalini energy, however it is very clear on the dangers of awakening the Kundalini snake if you have not learned these exercises beforehand. The method for men is to tighten your sphincter muscle,it is the ring muscle which controls anal activity.
By tightening and loosening it, while maintaining your breathing,once you have learned the breathing method that will make enable you to rotate the kundalini energy from your root chakra ( sexual ) to the crown chakra, you start by flexing the sphincter muscle, basically pulling the energy from your balls up your spine, I have added a little wiggle to it by imagining that I have a tail which I am wagging back and forth, snakelike as it were.
Anyhow one day I was driving and because my mind was free I remembered to do this exercise, suddenly without warning the snake was awakened and shot up my spine, it was an extremely blissful bolt of energy
which I had absolutely no control over, I barely managed to pull to the side of the road, at the same time as breathing the energy back down to where it had started from. it locked back in place and I have not tried to waken it since because I realized that I had very little control and if I had not done the breathing exercise ( years before ) I probably would have crashed the car and it would have gone to my head ( literally ) and stayed there, where it is known to do extensive damage, if you do not keep rotating it through your chakras. Get the book and start practising, it is definitly the best thing going
and it has the added benefit that once you have mastered it not only will you be a master, but also your wife or girlfriend will be extremely grateful and go for many a joyous rides with you.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivalsurfer
I became convinced that the way to cosmic consciousness lies within sexual energy when I was 15 years old, The method for men is to tighten your sphincter muscle,it is the ring muscle which controls anal activity.
and it has the added benefit that once you have mastered it not only will you be a master, but also your wife or girlfriend will be extremely grateful and go for many a joyous rides with you.

Well thats all very fine and interesting..for a man lol. Not quite the same for a woman but Im sure your right. We need to be master of the energy not the other way around.

Im fine please dont post how a female is meant to control this via tightening muscles....I'll continue to use my chakras I think!!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by survivalsurfer

You wouldn't happen to be able to identify this book or similar ones? I'm always looking for something new, and I can't seem to find a book with that title in google.

Very interesting though, thank you for sharing that.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You might want read Kundalini Rising, it's kind of deep but explains different levels of awareness as your consiousness rises thru the different levels of the chakras.
If you reach a state of the Seventh Chakra, you will be in Samadhi or Nirvana.
If you google Kundalini Rising you can download book, free.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivalsurfer
I became convinced that the way to cosmic consciousness lies within sexual energy when I was 15 years old,

Why the sexual energy? surely this is a raw energy, one below the brow and crown? Do we not need to enhance this raw energy into one of total universal energy?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join