It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

That's fine. Continue to perpetuate the spreading of lies. Not my problem.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

I can see how out and out spouting that Obama was definitely born abroad is jumping the gun. But, how is actual questioning an issue that there are now 2 lawsuits about "perpetuating the spread of lies"? I mean questions, not accusations.

I am just a bit confused by that remark....

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
All I can say for sure is after 19 pages of this I'm changing my vote.I don't have to vote for someone who is so anti-American he refuses to say he is an American.His lawyers have fought this---WHY? Never really had a reason to vote for him anyway.Just hate Bush because he is the blame for everything bad.He's even kept the poor terrorists from getting their thrills by blowing up Americans.BTW is this not why he was elected?Funny how easy we forget.Well back to MSM get the real news. See yall

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Obama's birth location is a conspiracy to keep you busy arguing so you don't consider things that might be important but instead waste your energies on trivia. The BirthCanal Veterans for Truth are contracting for one last squeeze of your brains before the election while Sarah winks and fakes her way along cheering Panama John to victory.
If his candidacy is invalid, it will be determined by people who have access to the documents. If they were faked in 1961 in anticipation of a presidential candidacy, then he deserves to run based on parental clairvoyance.

BIRTH, n.
The first and direst of all disasters. As to the nature of it there appears to be no uniformity. Castor and Pollux were born from the egg. Pallas came out of a skull. Galatea was once a block of stone. Peresilis, who wrote in the tenth century, avers that he grew up out of the ground where a priest had spilled holy water. It is known that Arimaxus was derived from a hole in the earth, made by a stroke of lightning. Leucomedon was the son of a cavern in Mount Aetna, and I have myself seen a man come out of a wine cellar. ---A. Bierce

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld

Obama's birth stirs legal action in Washington

October 14, 2008

Steve Marquis of Fall City
filed a lawsuit in King County Superior Court directing Secretary of State Sam Reed to get the proof – or remove Obama’s name from ballots.

Here is the link to that story.
www.heraldnet.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

It's not. People here aren't saying, "There is a trial to confirm whether or not Obama was born here".

People are saying stuff like this:

-Obama has produced no documentation (lie)

-Obama's birth certificate contained no seal (lie - and what happened to not producing anything?)

-Wasn't signed (lie)

-His grandmother said he wasn't born here (apparent lie - unless someone can produce a source)

Among many others. I have already heard a multitude of people pretty much claim him to a fraud. People are saying a whole bunch of stuff that if he is vindicated, they will look like fools.

I'm just trying to warn them ahead of time, because this trial won't go on forever so they better be right.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bama camper
All I can say for sure is after 19 pages of this I'm changing my vote.I don't have to vote for someone who is so anti-American he refuses to say he is an American.

Kudos dude.

Wow I guess this stuff does make a difference, awesome.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

That HeraldNet.com is an interesting news site. It is based in Washington state of all places, one would expect that to be fanatical Obama territory, yet they are carrying all of these articles.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Great job. You changed someone's vote with lies. You should be so proud of yourself.

Wow, I guess lying does make a difference!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by Mak Manto

Are you calling Obama's Gramma a liar?
Don't worry dude, I doubt the truth will ever surface.

My grandmother kept calling me Eric, Jonathon, and Freddy. She did this for the 14 wonderful years that I knew her. Other than that, sharp as a tack. None of those are my name though. I guess I would have to go with the already heavily scrutinized government document.

Of course you should trust the government over Obama's grandmother. The government always presents true information that is very reliable. Government bodies always have the highest sense of moral values and don't lie for someone's political benefit. I mean not more than five times per of second for sure. Exclusions apply, like for example that is only true when its 4AM. Etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Argumentative fallacy. Do you have some information to provide or not?

I brought documents and valid sources. Everyone else has conservative or lame blogs that don't source.

Shall we continue this charade?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Well at least he wasn't given cigarettes and money to vote 73 times.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Not sure what kind of cheap shot that was, but I am sure it has nothing to do with this topic (or lack there of).

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Why do you worry about a vote based on a lie when Acorn is doing the same damn thing? Lets see your disgust with ACORN.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I've already displayed my disgust with Acorn. They need to be punished. Again, however, you need to correct yourself. They committed voter registration fraud, not voter fraud.

I'm sort of confused at what you are attacking me about?

This thread is garbage based on mostly lies. The entire thread is about a quote that no one can even produce. Other people say there is no seal - I disproved that. They say no signature, I disproved it.

No one is saying anything other than there is some court case that is up in the air that no one knows anything about. It could be solid, or it could be completely frivolous. No one knows.

Oh, except for the people on this board who don't like Obama. They know. They always know.

You people are nuts. You spend all day attacking other people and other candidates. I wonder if you even know or care what the person you are voting for stands for. Does it even matter to the people of this board anymore?

All anyone wants to do is sling dirt and whine.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Yeah, you are completely innocent on attacking people and candidates. I don't see any outrage from you on Acorn. Not to this extent, and I'm not claiming any of this birth certificate stuff has any merit either.

You people are nuts.

Yep, all the nuts don't like Obama. Only sane, smart, and intelligent people like him. The rest of us nut jobs should be locked up for even the thought of going against Obama.

And yes i do know what each candidate stands for, just because someone doesn't agree with your biased views doesn't mean they haven't looked at each candidates platform, ideals, and values.

I'm looking forward to your snappy comeback.......

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
This thread is garbage based on mostly lies. The entire thread is about a quote that no one can even produce.

This thread is not based on lies, it is based on a unsourcable 'quote'. Just because there isn't a reliable source for the quote doesn't prove that it's a lie. It is an unknown. There is a distinct difference. With that in mind, this should be discussed here.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

Great job. You changed someone's vote with lies. You should be so proud of yourself.

Wow, I guess lying does make a difference!

Hey, I'm not the one that is lying so why are you slamming me.
Someone is lying, either Obama or his grammie, but not me.
If anyone changed their vote it was due to bringing attention to how Obama is handling this issue, that's all.

Welcome to the court of public opinion.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I may occasionally attack a person if pushed to that point of frustration, but I think everyone here can vouch for me that I do not attack the candidates. In fact, you can read a few of my threads based on calling for an end to mudslinging if you do a search.

It has nothing to do with "liking Obama". It has to do with constantly participating in mudslinging, defamation, and overall dirty politics. Something John McCain has denounced, but not lived up to (neither candidate has).

That's what I am talking about. Why not, instead of posting garbage all the time, why not post up a thread about why John McCain (or whoever you want to vote for), is best fit to run this country.

Why instead, participate in a thread based on a quote that no one can even prove exists!?! It's insanity.

And why do people keep bringing up Acorn? Again, I disapprove of Acorn, but it is irrelevant to Obama. I think the whole organization needs to be censored and possibly shut down permanently. What's your point?

reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Correct. 20 pages of garbage based around a quote that, again, no one can prove exists. Not one person here has ANY reason to believe she said that. Is it possible? Sure. She may have. But no one has any reason to believe so until someone can provide some sort of documentation... something!

Apparently you somehow missed the entire discussion about the birth certificate that was proven real and the "grammie" quote being MIA.

Find the quote or let it die.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Here are all the facts that we have regarding this case as filed at United States District Court Judge For the Eastern District of Pennsylvania to the attention of Honorable R. Barclay Surrick, presumably the judge presiding over the case.

1. PHILIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE has brought a civil suit against
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, ET AL.

2. In this thread, we at ATS have not reviewed a copy of the original civil complaint that Philip J. Berg filed against Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committe (DNC).

3. In this thread, we at ATS have reviewed is a copy of Berg's Opposition and a Brief in Support of that Opposition to Obama and the Democratic National Committee's Motion to Dismiss. A copy can be downloaded here.

*Important: The document, Berg's Opposition and Brief in support thereof, were filed by Berg himself. The document does not bear the authorship of the judge or the court. The document does not represent any Motion or Order granted or denied by the judge or the court.

4. Page 1 of the document represents Berg's Opposition to Obama and the DNC's Motion to Dismiss. Within the Oppostion is a proposed Order to Deny Obama and the DNC's Motion to Dismiss.

5. Pages 2 - 33 represents Berg's Brief in Support of the Opposition (which is represented by Page 1 of the document) to Obama and the Democratic National Committee's Motion to Dismiss.

6. Page 1 does not bear the signature of the Honorable R. Barclay Surrick, United States District Court Judge For the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

7. Page 33 does bear the signature of Philip J. Berg, Esquire and appears to have been submitted to the court on September 29, 2008.

8. Pages 33 - 34 represents Berg certifying that he electronically filed the Opposition and the Brief in support thereof to Obama and the DNC, with Page 34 bearing Berg's signature and the date that the file was electronically filed.

Summary: There is no evidence that the court has granted Philip J. Berg, Esquire anything. There is only evidence that Berg has filed a Opposition and Brief in support thereof.

Those interested can download Obama and the DNC's Motion to Dismiss that was filed on September 24, 2008 here.

1. Page 1 of the document represents Obama and the DNC's Motion to Dismiss. It is signed by John P. Lavelle, Jr., an attorney representing Obama and the DNC.

2. Pages 3 - 8 represent the Brief in support of Obama and the DNC's Motion to dismiss. Of particular interest is the cited precedent of Hollander v. John McCain and the Republican National Committee, where McCain was challenged that he was not a natural born citizen by Hollander. John McCain's case was dismissed by a New Hampshire judge who stated that Hollander could not show an INJURY IN FACT.

3. Page 9 bears the signature of John P. Lavelle, Jr., attorney representing Obama and the DNC.

4. Page 11 represents a proposed Order where the Motion to Dismiss would be granted if signed by the judge. The Order is not signed.

*Important: The document was filed by John P. Lavelle, Jr. on behalf of Obama and the DNC. It does not bear authorship from the judge or the court. The document does not represent any Motion or Order granted or denied by the judge or court.

**There are other Motions and Responses which have been filed either by Berg or Obama and the DNC since September 29, 2008.

As of this date, October 16, 2008 @ 12:31 AM, no decision has been made by Judge Surrick regarding any matter to this case.

Finally, if one wants to hear better and unbiased opinions on this matter, one can do no better than visiting **America's Right.com. One can get up to date there with other Motions and Responses that have been filed since September 29, 2008. It is following this case closely and better than any other site I have come across.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Areal51]

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join