It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Jerome Corsi = FRAUD

In my opinion.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

In all fairness, when I found out that McCain was born in Panama, I did check to see if his eligibility was bogus or not, and in doing so, verified that he is eligible according to the Constitution and US Code beyond a shadow of a doubt (and believe me, I wanted to find that he was not). I also agree that there isn't much to discuss on either thread until more info becomes available from one of the two cases pending.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

All I know is it just now reached a local conservative talk radio show. I didn't hear him talk about it, but I heard him referring to "the case against Obama in Pennsylvania", so I assume that's what he's talking about.

So, great. Now it's not just on here. It's going to be the new buzz attack for the next week or so. Hey, Acorn and Ayers attacks are running out of steam so it was about time for a new one.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

has someone thought to look at his mothers passport it would have been needed for her to leave the country and enter kenya and it would also have been needed for to go through customs it would have a stamp for her arrival in kenya and her return in america is you could do the math on the dates if you could get her passport it is a keepsake to most people surely she would have it you could prove wether or not he is a US citizen

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ryant7

You mean someone like the US government? Who cleared Obama?

Nah, they don't do background checks or anything...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Why does it even matter in the grand scale of things. Your country is still very young compared to most other countries and apart from the south americans, the majority of americans heritage is european and african

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Who interviewed Obama's Kenyan grandmother about her witnessing his birth and where can I read the interview? Thanks. David

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

It's good that you did that. And I would think that he is eligible myself, regardless of the link posted saying otherwise. But have the courts backed up what you or I think? At this time they haven't.

If the United States District Court For the Eastern District of Pennsylvania dismisses Berg's case on the same grounds that Holland's case was dismissed, then what?

Will people shut up about Obama's status? Probably not. And Berg has said that he would pursue the matter to the Supreme Court if he has to. You see, Berg is not merely looking to find out if Obama is eligible, Berg believe's that Obama is not eligible to run for the presidency.

There are two reasons why I brought up McCain's New Hampshire case. The first reason, because Obama and the DNC defense cited it as precedent in their own case. The second reason, to highlight the fact that we, the public, are at the mercy of a judge's interpretation of the law.

What you and I think is fair and true under the law might contrast sharply with a judge's ruling and legal opinion.

Does McCain or Obama want to face a judge? Of course not. No one wants to face a judge on any matter. For all intents and purposes of the law, a judge is the equivalent of God. Yet cases are filed all the time because some people want to legally have their way, and other people seek justice.

Given McCain or Obama's highly technical situation, I completely understand why both have chosen to avoid simply showing up in court with documents in an effort to prove that they are eligible to run for the presidency. Both, as should be crystal clear, can be considered naturalized citizens, rather than natural born citizens, for a number of reasons. To someone invested with the power of God, what fact or set of facts would outweigh all others?

When faced with the prospect of a judge's decision, lawyers rightly advise their clients not to produce any information to a court unless ordered by a judge to do so.

And, so, I give McCain and Obama the benefit of the doubt that both are eligible to run for the presidency. Until, of course, a judge or the courts rule otherwise.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
At least we can all agree on one thing.
Since Obama refuses to show his original birth cert which will prove or disprove his citizenship and eligibility, it is extremely fair to say his Presidency has already been tainted.

Simple as that.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

For some.

But not for others.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

No, for all of us!

Whatever happened to united we stand, divided we fa...?

Never mind, you just answered my question.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Right.

We should each speak for ourselves.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
True, but when some of us speak, others bury their head in the sand or turn the other direction in denial.
Sometimes, talk of cencorship even comes up.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
We're Fu*ked now!
Bye bye Ms Freedom, Welcome Mr. Fascism!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here is a new article on the subject and illiterates the origin of the alleged quote that is the title of this thread:

The Bulletin

Not really much new info. There is an update of the status of the case, however.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by ryant7

You mean someone like the US government? Who cleared Obama?

Nah, they don't do background checks or anything...

Seriously, and people think Obama supporters are “drinking the kool aid”.

Read through this thread and note what other threads the people participating in it create. They all have one thing in common; their threads often involve non-sourced stories or debunked rumors. I think it is apparent to anyone who reads this thread that both Obama supporters and anti-Obama people are certainly passing the kool aid around.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SGSPatriot

hmmm....that would give huge states like New York, California and Texas 1 vote each. Only 1 rep for each state? 1 guy could be wrong very easily, he should have another person to make sure we get it right for each state. We should also have another group of representatives that would represent the population of each state, cuz 1 vote for the big states equal to 1 vote from Rhode Island? Makes no sense. So maybe we should have 2 reps for each state, and another group to represent the population of the country as a whole......sunuva....I think that structure has already been in effect for a very long time. Maybe they did know what they were talking about....a little

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

A Certificate of Birth is not a certified Birth Certificate(embossed with an official seal). Supposedly it is evidence that a Birth Certificate exists.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Seems like the writer just copied statements made by Berg in his video interview that was posted elsewhere in this thread.

Berg is just arguing what he believes not necessarily what he knows to be fact. Consistently he says that Obama is not eligible to be POTUS. Yet, his entire argument revolves around the fact that he hasn't seen any documents to his satisfaction that make the case one way or another.

And so Berg represents everyman? Hardly, he's not a District Attorney, he's not a State Attorney General, and he's not the United States Attorney General. He's only an attorney. So in the court he is only representing himself.

The other thing is that Berg didn't file a class action lawsuit on behalf of all the citizens of the United States. Why, because he'd have to show an INJURY IN FACT for every citizen. Berg only filed a lawsuit on behalf of himself, which means that the judge will have to make a determination if Berg has shown himself to have suffered harm.

Berg argues the reverse. He says that citizens of the United States will be suffer harm after Obama takes office, should he take office, and should he be discovered to not be a natural born citizen. But launching lawsuits don't work that way. One has to have already suffered harm in order to have standing for their case.

Finally, Berg is careful not to supply the public with what he thinks "natural born" means. Why? Because the case is not simply arising out of that question. There are more than one type of US citizenship.

John McCain is not a natural born US citizen. He can't be according the standard definition saying that one needs to be born on US soil or territory . He is however a citizen by law or what is called a statutory citizen, which is not necessarily the same as a naturalized citizen which implies foreign citizenship status prior to being granted US citizenship. McCain was simply declared a US citizen that doesn't have him being defined as a natural born or naturalized citizen.

Another note: US military installations are not necessarily considered US territory or soil. US military installations do in fact exist on foreign territories and soil. That is why there is still some question as to whether John McCain is eligible to be POTUS.

So the obvious question is, how does McCain meet the law of the US Constitution? We do not know. McCain's New Hampshire case was dismissed because the plaintiff didn't have standing to be granted the case against McCain. The plaintiff couldn't show an INJURY IN FACT.

Strain your brain on more about natural born citizenship and other types of citizenship of the United States by reading information and following leads here.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51
John McCain is not a natural born US citizen. He can't be according the standard definition saying that one needs to be born on US soil or territory . He is however a citizen by law or what is called a statutory citizen, which is not necessarily the same as a naturalized citizen which implies foreign citizenship status prior to being granted US citizenship. McCain was simply declared a US citizen that doesn't have him being defined as a natural born or naturalized citizen.

I'm afraid that according to the Constitution and US Code, McCain is a natural born citizen. Natural born does not mean born on US soil, but instead refers to being born a citizen by law, regardless of location. According to US Code, "Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S. " is a natural born citizen, and both of McCain's parents were citizens and had lived in the US. Source.

Another note: US military installations are not necessarily considered US territory or soil. US military installations do in fact exist on foreign territories and soil. That is why there is still some question as to whether John McCain is eligible to be POTUS.

US military installations are most certainlly considered US soil. They may be leased from foriegn goverments, but just like embassies they are considered US soil, and are not subject to the laws of the host country.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join