It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You could get that printed any where or do it yourself don't make it true. Check his record and really see what he is up to. If you tell a lie it goes around the world 100 times before the truth can go around 1 time. It's a fact people will beleive a lie before they will beleive the truth..

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemstone
I don't mean to short circuit this thread but McCain is not a natural born citizen either... McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone if what I am reading is correct...

www.snopes.com...

mccain was born on a military base there which suffices for american soil. and he HAS been called out for it and came clean easy peasy with his IDs and certificates or whatever, easy peasy.

if it's so easy peasy, why can't obama do it?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Considering he is currently running for President, I'd say he has. All we are discussing is a pending case that has proven nothing.

Do you people honestly not remember the phrase, "Innocent until proven guilty".

I don't mind wondering, but you people who are here spouting off allegations as fact, I want you all to know that I will note your posts, and when/if Obama is cleared, I will remember these posts. And when you people try to talk politics, I will bring it up.

No one is guilty of anything yet. Every time people post the allegations as facts, they are preparing themselves to look like fools.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Judge William Alsup of Federal District Court ruled late Tuesday that the law at the time of Mr. McCain’s birth automatically granted citizenship to offspring of American citizens.

Mr. McCain’s parents were both citizens when he was born on Aug. 29, 1936, in the Panama Canal Zone, an American territory where his father was stationed with the Navy.

Where's Obama's proof of citizenship?

Here is the link to that story.
www.examiner.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Right-Side political examiner... that's your source?

He has provided his birth certificate, and people are jumping the gun on this court case. Give it time, the legal process is sometimes more lengthy than it needs to be.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld

Where's Obama's proof of citizenship?

www.examiner.com...

It's not a very complicated question. Why is it so hard to answer? So far all I have seen is this vague internet photo Released by his campaign that doesn't even have a doctors signature or a notary public stamp.

Why cant we have something more tangible? Why is Obama less than forthcoming with other documents that would prove beyond any doubt his native birth?

OH and don't vote for Mcain either because the elections are for show anyways and you live in tyranny. You should know this all dog and pony show.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Obama's birth stirs legal action in Washington

October 14, 2008

Steve Marquis of Fall City
filed a lawsuit in King County Superior Court directing Secretary of State Sam Reed to get the proof – or remove Obama’s name from ballots.

www.heraldnet.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
OKAY - LAST TIME I POST THIS:

Do some research:
FactCheck.org

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband’s adoption by His step father.

africanpress.wordpress.com... step-father-does-that-make-him-unpatriotic-she-asks-on-a-direct-telephone-to-api/#comment-35974
Read the entire story to the end...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here is a follow up to the story above.

Posted by africanpress on October 16, 2008

The Michelle Obama story sparks outcry in the US - The Americans demand that API makes public the Audio recording

africanpress.wordpress.com... ording/

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
I want you all to know that I will note your posts, and when/if Obama is cleared, I will remember these posts. And when you people try to talk politics, I will bring it up.

Seriously, while MANY people in this thread (and in most political threads) have very strong feelings, most of us TRY to at least be reasonable and civil.

I have no idea how old you are, but some of your comments are really pushing the limits of normal civil behavior here. You are threatening to "take notes" and haunt us in other threads?

That is ridiculous! Pretend you are an adult. Please.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Thats amazing!! There is no way in this world that type of document could ever be faked.IT's on real offical paper,with a real notary seal on it. Why you'd have to be a genius to even attempt to counterfit a document like that. Sarcasm off.

That type of certificate copy is commonly used to attain drivers licenses.That's called the short copy. Illegal aliens use them all the time to get social security cards.A vault copy contains fairly extensive information about the birth.Time of birth,Hospital,attending physician signature,weight,length,sex
Mothers madien name,age,nationality.Fathers name,age.nationality etc.
These are filled out by the hospital at the time of birth and registered with the state.These types of birth certificates have all the facts.
Not so many years ago a woman could have a child at home.She would go to a hospital or Doctors office and have the birth "Registered" with the state.There would be no "vault" certificate in this circumstance.There is room for slight of hand in this type of situation.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
africanpress.wordpress.com... step-father-does-that-make-him-unpatriotic-she-asks-on-a-direct-telephone-to-api/#comment-35974
Read the entire story to the end...

Yeah, I saw a few pages on that and there is something very odd there. Obviously "africanpress" is a sub-domain of "wordpress" and well, let's just say there are some very "conflicting" opinions on those two sites.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't really think it matters. I mean its a stupid rule that basically only the US has and at any rate McCain was born in Panama.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

All I am saying is there are a lot of people shooting their mouths off here and setting themselves up to look like fools. I'm trying to forewarn them that if this turns out the opposite of their predictions, much of what they say on this board will be passed over.

You can't run your mouth and spread lies and continue to be respected.

reply to post by daddyroo45

Right, it's only been proven legit by the United States government and fackcheck.org.

But hey, your opinion is far more valid.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

That is a very interesting article.I found the part where Ms.Obama more or less refused to comment on Dr.Corsi's arrest

The excerpt below is taken from the story printed by API.Dated Oct.15 2008

" When API asked Mrs Obama to comment on why Dr Corsi was arrested by the Kenyan government and whether she thought Kenya’s Prime Minister Mr Raila Odinga was involved in Dr Corsi’s arrest, she got irritated and and simply told API not to dig that which will support evil people who are out to stop her husband from getting the presidency."

The above excerpt taken from the story printed by API.Dated Oct.15 2008

If there is nothing to find,why worry about the digging?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Thank you for agreeing that I have a valid point.Compliments come so few these days.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
You can't run your mouth and spread lies and continue to be respected.

Well trust me, I could care less if you "respect me" or not. But cut out the stupid threats about "getting even" with the posters that don't agree with you.

I fully realize that this whole debate may be pointless, I have done a lot of googling since yesterday and the lack of quotes and evidence does not look so good.

But that does not mean for one MINUTE that I will let someone try to intimidate me into not posting my thoughts or participating in the thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I too have read that api article .. I was thinking of posting it on a new thread but I haven't been able to find confirmation that it's valid so I held off ..

api states that they have audio recordings of the interview .. so I guess we're waiting on further developments with that but I'm not holding my breath

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

That article is a fraud.

That Michelle Obama Report [Byron York]

I'm sure a lot of you have seen references this morning to statements allegedly made by Michelle Obama in an interview with an organization called African Press International. I just asked the Obama campaign whether Michelle Obama did in fact speak to that organization, and spokesman Tommy Vietor answered:

The answer is no, it's not real, the report is made up. She did not speak to the organization.
corner.nationalreview.com...

Also:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join