It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Wow I guess this stuff does make a difference, awesome.

Oh god, tell me that was sarcasm, so I have the faintest glimmer of hope in humanity.

I know sublime would not know sarcasm if it were #ing him up the ass, but you?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

(hate to stoop this low but)

I'm sure you'd know all about that. Pardon my ignorance on the $@% pounding issue.

You keep slinging the mud - I have a big hose to wash it off with.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176Lets see your disgust with ACORN.

OK.

I am disgusted with ACORN.

Go Obama go.

Good enough?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I don't know why all the hype when the election is rigged just like the last 2
Reality is'nt romantic...Death is'nt beautiful, they stole the sunset and the horse to ride out on

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
That is FAKE! I am 100 percent sure. Look it up. But I can tell you that bs is BS. Holy crap. How do I know.....My sister Anne was born the same year, same island, and THAT IS NOT WHAT HER birth cert looks like. No weight, fathers name, ect ect. That is PURE CRAP...Not even close.
No joke, this is big if that is his proof.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hi all I believe that the deadline has passed now for Mr Obama to have handed over his birth certificate to the judge - does anyone know if this came to pass or if anything happened at all? I find this story fascinating.. although I have no doubt whatsoever that the outcome will favour whoever the PTB want it to favour..

Regards

B

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

For everyone who is asking the same question about a supposed deadline that expired on October 15, 2008:

There never was a deadline.

"In fact the district court has not yet issued any order in relation to the underlying case, nonetheless an order compelling Obama and the DNC to produce documents."
www.americasright.com...

Also see: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Areal51]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Thanks for that and a star for you for your work on the other thread..

Nice one

Berth

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

That's fine. Don't bother reading the work members have contributed debunking the very things you just said. Don't worry about going online and doing any research.

Nah, none of those things are worth it.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld

Obama's birth stirs legal action in Washington

October 14, 2008

Steve Marquis of Fall City
filed a lawsuit in King County Superior Court directing Secretary of State Sam Reed to get the proof – or remove Obama’s name from ballots.

Here is the link to that story.
www.heraldnet.com...

Does anyone have any info on this story that was in the Herald??

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Another courtcase filed yesterday, Oct. 15th, 2008

docs.justia.com...:2008cv04083/281573/19/
[edit on 16-10-2008 by MissysWorld]

[edit on 16-10-2008 by MissysWorld]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Can you elaborate? It appears to be from the same plaintiff. Is it a different lawsuit altogether?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Okay, seriously? I'm only 27, and my birth certificate looks WAY older than that. Anyone can get a fake birth certificate. Go to any city's DPS, slip a couple hundreds over, and WALA. New OFFICIAL birth certificate.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Contagion2012

So your theory is that it is fake because it doesn't look old enough? Okay then...

You do know what a certified copy is, right?

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Lol..OMG his grandmother must be a republican working for McCain's campaign!!! If this is true...which there is really no proof that there is...are Obama defenders going to attack Obama's grandmother? I can see it now..."She's too old!!! She's senile!!!! She's just 4 more years of Bush!!!!"

She's a MAVERICK!!!!

haha

[edit on 13-10-2008 by David9176]

"She's just 4 more years of Bush!!!!" is probably the funniest thing I have ever read on the internet.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

You got me all wrong Baby- I hate John McCain.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Yes it is. There was a new suit filed in Washington State by a different plantiff. One way or another, this needs to be settled before the election. If it goes against Obama and you live in an urban area, don't go out of your house, 'cuz it's gonna get UGLY!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

According to an article run yesterday by The Daily Herald in Everett, WA, a civil action was filed Tuesday in Washington State Superior Court against Sam Reed, Secretary of State for the State of Washington, demanding that Illinois Sen. Barack Obama be removed from the ballot in Washington unless he can provide verification of his status as a United States citizen.

Steven Marquis, the Fall City, WA resident who filed the suit, asks that the Secretary of State's office verify, by looking at "original or certified verifiable official documents," that Obama is a natural-born citizen of the United States and eligible to serve as president, and that the office do so by Election Day. Marquis argues that resolving, one way or another, the unanswered questions surrounding Obama's citizenship and background would "preclude a constitutional crisis and likely civil unrest" which would arise should information come to light after the election which shows that the Illinois senator is ineligible to hold the presidency.

"The complaint," states Marquis in his press release, "argues that the Secretary of State has the authority and duty to not only certify the voters but also and more importantly the candidates and, in so doing, prevent the wholesale disenfranchisement of voters who would [have] had an opportunity to choose from qualified candidates had the certification preceded the election process."

Marquis also cites, in his release, the federal action filed by Philip Berg in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, but states mistakenly that Obama has "failed to respond to the District Court's request to produce or allow access to the official documents" and instead filed a motion to dismiss on grounds of lack of standing, when in fact the district court has not yet issued any order in relation to the underlying case, nonetheless an order compelling Obama and the DNC to produce documents.

Largely, the allegations within Marquis' action look to be drawn from Philip Berg's action in Philadelphia, with the exception that Marquis has named as defendant only the Secretary of State and not Obama, the DNC, or the Federal Election Commission.
www.americasright.com...

Again if folks want to keep up with the latest on this issue, visit America's Right.com. All of the latest news can be found in the right column of the site.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I wonder if this birth certificate controversy will continue into the Obama term, should he be elected President.

I don't think this turd is gonna flush anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here is an updated article from the API concerning Mrs. Obama, and what she had said about her husband being adopted by his step father, which enabled Barry soetoro aka Barack Obama to attend school as a citizen in Indoenesia.

Recordings and information leading to recent API story on Michelle Obama’s telephone call is now being cleared for release

africanpress.wordpress.com... ared-for-release/
THIS story has NOT been proven as a hoax..

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join