It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Whoa, can you say DOH!

We already know how Obama feels about his Maternal Grandmother, I wonder what he will think about his other Gramma spilling the beans?

Someone is lying. According to Obama's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present DURING HIS BIRTH IN KENYA, in the delivery room.

One explanation is that Obama's mother Ann Dunham, flew to Kenya in 1961 with Obama's father to meet his family. According to some news reports, Ann Dunham, was not accepted well by her husband's family because she was white:
"Obama's family did not take to Stanley Ann Dunham Obama very well, because she was white, according to Sarah Obama. Shortly after she arrived in Kenya Stanley Ann decided to return to Hawaii because she later said, she did not like how Muslim men treated their wives in Kenya. However, because she was near term the airline would not let her fly until after the birth of her baby. Obama's grandmother said the baby—Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.—was born in Kenya and that shortly after he was born, Stanley Ann returned to Hawaii."

full story

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Oh, come on...

He's an American...

He was born in Hawaii.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Are you calling Obama's Gramma a liar?
Don't worry dude, I doubt the truth will ever surface.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm just saying that his birth certificate has been online for a while.

So, really...

Government document vs. relative?

Document vs. relative?

No offense to her, she also might be confused, seeing she's older.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
And of course you had to get that from the Israeli news, because heaven forbid they should post something like that on CNN. That would just be outrageous (note the sarcasm).

And if that is a valid document why are they dragging it through court?

[edit on 10/13/2008 by secretstash]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm going to have to go with the status of the lawsuit against him. If that is indeed his real Birth Certificate, why is he dragging out a law suit that could be settled by just producing it?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
I'm just saying that his birth certificate has been online for a while.

So, really...

Document vs. relative?

No offense to her, she also might be confused, seeing she's older.

My (now deceased) grandmother's birth certificate was wrong. It said she was born about 4 days before she actually was. This was back in like 1915 or so though.

Families are an exceptionally big deal in African countries (kind of like how America USED to be). You think his own grandmother wouldn't know WHERE he was born?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Lol..OMG his grandmother must be a republican working for McCain's campaign!!! If this is true...which there is really no proof that there is...are Obama defenders going to attack Obama's grandmother? I can see it now..."She's too old!!! She's senile!!!! She's just 4 more years of Bush!!!!"

She's a MAVERICK!!!!

haha

[edit on 13-10-2008 by David9176]

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The certificate is not signed not stamped , and has the number blacked out invalidating it (as it states right on the document) There is something very fishy about this .

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You know that isn't an original right?

Either Obama is lying, or his family is lying.

And to date I haven't seen a website listing all of Obama's grandmothers long list of lies.

I have however, seen such a website showing all of Obama's documented lies.

Credibility goes to Granny I'm afraid, unless one can show she's just as much a liar as Obama.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Whats fishy is that obama isnt american he is an alien.
He has no valid birth papers cause he is from the stars.
He has been sent here to help us and will let us know on OCT14,2008.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Oh touche!!!

I recall my last post, I mean, we all know how government documents can never be forged.

Never ever ever.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
But a number of more sites proving that the rumors aren't true.

And no, I'm not attacking his grandmother, but it just seems strange, that now, NOW, she brings this information out.

21 days away from the election, and this comes out?

Come on...

And once again, as I said in the other thread, why wouldn't McCain or Palin jump all over this? I mean, they're accusing him of being pals with terrorists.

This would make their day, yet they're not saying anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

yes . I challenge anyone to get there birth certificate out and compare it to this one. I know where mine is . Wheres Obamas?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by shooterbrody
Whats fishy is that obama isnt american he is an alien.
He has no valid birth papers cause he is from the stars.
He has been sent here to help us and will let us know on OCT14,2008.

It is October 14th...

Oh, BTW, wasn't this the day Blossom Goodlaugh said a 2,000 foot alien spacecraft would be visible over New Zealand?

Anyone in New Zealand see the Death Star hovering over the island?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Hey, I'm not saying they can't, I'm just saying it doesn't add up. She's bringing it up now?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Obama is a liar ...

throw his butt in jail .. along with the rest of D.C.

50 states, 50 reps from each state = Government .. no less no more

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

She is speaking from pride. She most likely hasn't the slightest clue how our election laws work here.

Most likely she had a microphone in her face and she was beaming with pride that her grandson was up for election for president.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto

Hey, I'm not saying they can't, I'm just saying it doesn't add up. She's bringing it up now?

Do you remember Obama refused to provide his Hawaiian birth certificate at first?

I didn't forget.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot
Obama is a liar ...

throw his butt in jail .. along with the rest of D.C.

50 states, 50 reps from each state = Government .. no less no more

I agree, I mean it's pretty sad when GWB has an approval rating TWICE as high as that for the US Congress.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join