It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So McCain says that we shouldnt be scared of Obama as president

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The Presidential Election is a sham and fraud. we have allowed our country to be over run by the 3rd world, dumbed down and turned into a population of consumers who build little, make less and allow our media to feed us what to think and believe.

www.uaff.us...

There is nothing to do about it now. The dye is cast, the worst has only just begun and fortunately "me and mine" who are racist, sexist, homophobic bigots saw it coming and every day were collecting what really matters, what has real value and will be able to buy for pennies on the dollar whatever else we want and need. Survivalists? Yes, and frankly, the sooner all of you destroy each other and put your beliefs to the real test, the sooner those of us who will survive and deserve to survive and begin building again.

Who knows, maybe God or the Aliens will claim you

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here is what SHOULD be done:

Take both candidates words- their ads, debates, ect- and put them all into a one place. Let people flip thru each one, and see what was said, HOW it was said, and let the truth dig itself out, instead of using the Media terrorists and second, third, fourth, "my-mother's-friendtold hersister'shairdresser'sboyfriendsthirduncle that...." hand sources.

Some of the problems are coming from the media purposely muddying the water for whatever agenda they have.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree with you. I'm sorry to say but McCain is an idiot for saying this and he needs to grow some balls. McCain or Obama? How did we get to this point? I fear for our country.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
We shouldn't be. He is not an Arab or a Muslim (and even if he were it means nothing, just because you are either an Arab or Muslim doesn't mean you are going to automatically sell us out to terrorists) nor is he anywhere near as liberal as the right makes him out to be.

The hysterics that have been displayed during this election cycle are simply amazing and does absolutely nothing for the dialogue that we need to be having.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by grover]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourNuts
George Bush=evil John McCain=desperate Barrack Obama=Best chance we have Ron Paul=My hero

George Bush= not running this time
John McCain = a mess and won't win
Barrack Obama = Jimmy Carter II
Ron Paul = Endorsed Baldwin/Constitution Party

(and that's who I'm voting for!
Baldwin )

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Not only is the entire incident instructive, but one needs only to look at some of the posts in this thread to see clearly why this country is in the turmoil it finds itself.

:shk:

When we have finally arrived at a point where no one is EVER given the benefit of the doubt, we might as well bend over and kiss our asses goodbye, because the prospect of mending our differences in this country will be nothing more than pure fantasy.

Grow up people or lose our country.

Plain.

Simple.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
We shouldn't be. He is not an Arab or a Muslim (and even if he were it means nothing, just because you are either an Arab or Muslim doesn't mean you are going to automatically sell us out to terrorists) nor is he anywhere near as liberal as the right makes him out to be.

The hysterics that have been displayed during this election cycle are simply amazing and does absolutely nothing for the dialogue that we need to be having.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by grover]

Exactly

Anyway most muslims are not arab,(as you probably know
) there are many pakistanis, indians, somalians etc who are not Arab.

By the way Indonesia has the worlds biggest population of Muslims.

"The world's fourth most populous country has the largest population of Muslims. Approximately 87% of Indonesia's population are Muslims, so with a population of 216 million, Indonesia is home to approximately 188 million Muslims. The religion of Islam spread to Indonesia during the Middle Ages."

I'm not saying you think like this, I'm just reminding other people that Arabs are not the only muslims

[edit on 11-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You should be as afraid of Obama as you are of McCain. None of them will bring any relevant change to the system. Obama won't stop the wars, Obama won't american imperialism, he won't change anything. *grief*

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by YourNuts
George Bush=evil John McCain=desperate Barrack Obama=Best chance we have Ron Paul=My hero

George Bush= not running this time
John McCain = a mess and won't win
Barrack Obama = Jimmy Carter II
Ron Paul = Endorsed Baldwin/Constitution Party

(and that's who I'm voting for!
Baldwin )

I agree with most of Baldwin's views on the issues. However since both he and his running mate are ministers I tend to believe he is a bit anti gay. That doesn't sit well with me in the 21st century. If I thought he had a chance of wining I would still vote for him simply because of his views about keeping US military here in this country. And I especially like the lock down of the SW border. These are all important issue with me.

I am sure everyone here would hate me if they knew that (1) I am in the military (2) I am indeed a homogay (3) I plan on applying to the Department of Homeland Security for the position of Border Patrol Agent

Good thing none of you know that

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Right, cause 47 some odd years ago, Barack's parents somehow knew that hussein would be the last name of an evil iraqi dictator

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Barack Obama is not a terrorist. He is at worst an idealistic, inexperienced true democrat who took a chance to step into the spotlight and gained popularity by representing (both idealistically and physically) the juxtaposition a growing majority of this country are looking for after 8 years of growing disdain for the American government both internally and externally. In short he is a rock star in a time of growing revolution.

Both candidates are now facing the major undertaking of fixing some of the worst problems this country/world has ever faced. This includes the global economy crisis, broken foreign relations and increased global tension, and climate change. I for one am nervous about either of these men taking office. If not for Obama's lack of experience and idealism, then for McCain's "business as usual".

But the McCain campaign has been an utterly desperate one. The choice of Palin, the floundering on the economy as it enters the forefront of issues, and this weak, last minute press on the Ayers connection are signs of that. The fact that Obama is taking up the swing states and even questioning whether solid red states like North Carolina could possibly swing is enough to show you how badly the McCain campaign is going. I live in NY, and you can bet your hat Obama will get his 31 votes, New York has gone blue every election since 1984 and the buzz around town is Obama is the obvious choice.

Eventhough he doesn't need it, this is why Obama is getting my vote:

Look at the facts. Obama wants to invest in green technologies, renewable energies. This is not just good for our climate and our souls, but it's good for our economy as well. If we can create a new system based on the mix of different renewable energies and cut significantly our dependence on foreign oil, we can set the example for the world. This is what has made America a land of hope and a guiding light for the world in the past.

A Green America is the key to creating new jobs by stimulating growth in this industry, renewing our standing in the world and actually tackling this climate issue instead of talking about it. John McCain wants us to cut emissions an invest a bit more into nuclear power. This is simply not enough. We need a new system. This one element alone is enough to give Obama your vote. Perhaps it is time for a bit of idealism.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The Savage Khan

Star for you. Well put post.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

A star for you as well. We need more intelligence and less knee jerking or we are really going to be screwed and I am not just talking about the choice of candidates either.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I know that, you know it, but they (the people) don't know it, they do what they have been taught. And America has been taught to be afraid of terrorists for the past eight years, to blame them for every ill and missed flight. So if Sen Obama is a terrorist in the eyes of the American public, then these candidates are reaping the reward of eight years of propaganda under the Bush regime.

You just can't turn a boat this big around that quickly. It doesn't matter if there is no proof, people run on emotions, and their emotions have been trained by eight years of captivity to accept the PTB's word as truth, to trust whatever they say. If someone within McCain's campaign says that Obama is a terrorist, then it follows he is. Period, end of story.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I don't think McCain is in full control of his campaign and i don't think Obama is either.

That was my answer. Both candidates are and can be puppets for their party's agenda. He was being pressured to go that way...and that's what happened. The question should have been raised of any associates that ANY candidate has any sort of relationship with. None of these men/woman are anywhere close to perfect my eyes.

I thought McCain was being honest and geniune with his answer to that crazy woman. That's it. I'm not saying the whole campaign is honest and everything that happens within it is that way. To me it just showed what he is REALLY about. I don't know how i can answer this any better for you.

And sorry I was certainly not implying you were trying to call me racist or anything like that, i was just stating that it seems as if everytime I question Obama it always ends up going there and it's not right.

With that being said, it's nice to have an honest discussion without the name calling and i applaud you for that.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Obama wants to invest in green technologies, renewable energies. This is not just good for our climate and our souls, but it's good for our economy as well. If we can create a new system based on the mix of different renewable energies and cut significantly our dependence on foreign oil, we can set the example for the world

How is he going to pay for it? How are either one of these candidates going to pay for anything? WE DON"T HAVE THE MONEY. I don't want climate change either...but i'm more worried about keeping my job and putting food on the table.

Any spending that these either one of these guys do if they become president that is NOT directly to help stop this insane deficit that we have...i will be very outspoken against. Let's fix our economy....if possible...first and foremost.

Lets worry about saving the trees later.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Who is Obama a puppet for? This should be good. I want names... Not some NWO democrat mr x person.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

What good is the economy when we needed to go green and we didnt. The ramifications are just as serious.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join