It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Government Must Be Overthrown!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

I believe you Asherah when you say your sister was told she was getting better by the doctor at the hospital. I cannot believe however that the doctors are independent of the hospital. All medical practices require their doctors to be bonded or insured and liability is on the hospital for malpractice. With a lawyer I am positive this doctor would be disbarred from practicing in your state. If the hospital is in fact instructing their workers to deny and cover up medical issues, a huge ethics problem is at hand.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

Tank you Jkd Up. I also feel that a hasty and unplanned revolution would be uneffective. But the stepping stone is to inform and get the feelings of others. Without support and understanding from the citizens we will never succeed. The government will implode and destroy itself when branches start being overthrown.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
good for you OP!

but it's useless to try to get most individuals that already know what is going on to do anything...they are just too scared and they don't want to lose that little place they call home or whatever freedom they have left....or think they have left!

and it's even more useless to get the sheeple to do something.

we sold our country, soul, and family for the benefits of technologies, a false sense of security, and the grand benefit of having someone to worry about problems without our inputs/knowledge/care.

this individuals are living in illusions that are fed with hope, ideology and wishful thinking.

if one really spend time thinking of solutions, one will realize there is no real exit at this moment.

they got each and everyone of us by our family jewls....

this has been in the making for the longest time as other have pointed out...

most people just don't have it in them to care about anything or anyone other then themselves and even at that they fail miserable. (reason for this are varied)

as I have seen several thread on this very same basic idea and how it can be accomplished in different ways from doing what you asked to just not doing nothing as not voting, not going to work, or anything else...just to stay put at home and watch tv, to meditate/pray/direct positive energy for the world.....but people always find fault with this scenario.

the ones that were able to see what was coming already banded together or left the country or have means of doing it at a drop of a hat.

you see the basic flaws are
that we need things in mass but the system is made so that it's can't happen that way. (think about how they black listed Ron Paul)

the other one is most individuals are train to follow rules and not question why but made to feel powerful and their duty to just not abide by this rules but make sure that everyone else around you follows them too! I like to called that the "tourniquet syndrome"

at any given time is not the cops that are just there...but they are called upon...by a "concerned citizen/s" that usually doesn't know what really is going on and doesn't care enough to find out. (this can be applied to a lot of circumstances just change the word "cop" to anything you want) in essence rules are only powerful if the people accept them and follow them in mass.

to understand what's going on a bit more search on cognitive dissonance or read the book 1984

what is the solution now.....none as a solution needs to be follow through in mass and that won't happen until most of America if not the world population has nothing left to lose but their life......at that moment is that they will understand how insignificant they are to those that keep them as pets if not slaves.

hope it made sense!

[edit on 9-10-2008 by ihavedysgraphia]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hey bro, just sit back, and wait... let "them" stay on this present course. The signal to take a stand WILL BE when they start making the RFID chips "main stream." When people start coming on T.V. and expressing how wonderful it is to have the chip (in masses), that's going to be our signal to rise up. Not taking the chip will be our one soul purpose in fighting back... to have a real "Rebellion," we must have a justification that the other sane peoples of this world look upon as honorable. Then, and only then, will we have allies that can never be ferreted out, that can never be "smoked out of their holes." Just wait... the time is not now. It will come... our mission... resist the chip, and survive at all costs.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
In regards to suspense101...

Hey bro, just sit back, and wait... let "them" stay on this present course. The signal to take a stand WILL BE when they start making the RFID chips "main stream." When people start coming on T.V. and expressing how wonderful it is to have the chip (in masses), that's going to be our signal to rise up. Not taking the chip will be our one soul purpose in fighting back... to have a real "Rebellion," we must have a justification that the other sane peoples of this world look upon as honorable. Then, and only then, will we have allies that can never be ferreted out, that can never be "smoked out of their holes." Just wait... the time is not now. It will come... our mission... resist the chip, and survive at all costs.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'd love a revolution as well but what stops me is that I've noticed two types of people around where I live the last few weeks with all this playing out:

People who dont care as long as they have beer and smokes.

and...

People who are wondering what's going to happen to their beer and smokes.

Sadly, the former seems to be the majority.

Not 'revolutionary' material if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
One key thing to remember SUSPENSE101... Is that IF the United States Government and all it's governing branches dissolve.... Will we see who plays the puppetmaster... All my information says no. We will still be under control of another governing system. We'll still be looking at the curtain, wondering who pulls the strings.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousFinger

This is funny, because, if it comes to that point, I am certain most people would take the chip. In fact, the introduction to the chip would hurt us more.

I mean, it's safe...the police know where you are all the time, you don't have to worry about cash, it's convenient...and to top it all off, most of the populace have no clue what's going on either way...so why not get chipped?

See, to them...the elitist help make this world a better place to live in, because they are unaware of the crimes these people have committed against humanity and they are unaware of their intentions. The worst thing you can do to the elitist is expose them. This is what they fear the most. If the chips are introduced and people still see them as the "good guys" they will take the chip. So, it's not a case of what comes, but of what the people know.

You know The Joker's a mad man, who's quite unstable & not to mention very vile. Would you take candy from him? No...you won't. Now, what if you thought The Joker was the exact opposite of what he truly is...would you take a slice of that incredibly tempting pie? Yes, you would.

I do not care what people do with the knowledge they have been given. What people do after they know the facts is not my 1st concern. I will worry about that, when that time comes. My 1st concern is getting people to know the truth...and no longer on a small scale(time is running out), but on a large and wide scale. If people truly knew that the reason they live in such miserable conditions is mostly because of the acts of these "good guys" I am certain they would fight back.

The fact is, most people do not know, and this is the only thing I am concerned about right now. Because no man can make the best decision with only half of the information. Any decision made based on half-a-story is never the right decision, just a perception of the right decision. If the people choose to do nothing knowing fully what's going on...then so be it. Let them deal with the end result when it knocks on their door, as they see fit.

When the end result knocks on my door, one of us is leaving the building toe-tagged & wrapped in plastic.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by suspense101

This Rebellion if it ever occurs will not be fought over the renewal of the country or the re-institution of the constitution. It will be fought over not taking an "absolute" form of control like the RFID chip... once this is introduced as an ultimate cure for economic problems, for our security problems or for our travel problems... we as a so called free people, will be on the edge of an abyss from which we will never be able to return from. Our focus as an informed minority should not be squandered on the lies of the main stream media, or the truths of 9/11, or any other conspiracy theory's, because these truths are self evident... what we all need to be focusing on right now is how, and when... the chip will be introduced in the shadow of the current economic crisis. The stage is set people, the chip is the cure for our security concerns, or economic concerns and our immigration (travel) concerns. Keeping your eyes on this "ball" should be our only concern at this point in our history... for the information that is gained could, and should guarantee a successful resistance.

I'm not foolish enough to touch on the religious or spiritual aspects of this issue... because in my opinion we WILL need all religions, spiritual beliefs, outlooks on life, and life styles to overcome this threat... AND YOU ALL KNOW IT"S TRUE.

Quote from Brave Heart:"Unite us!" Unite the the clans!"

[edit on 9-10-2008 by CuriousFinger]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
One key thing to remember SUSPENSE101... Is that IF the United States Government and all it's governing branches dissolve.... Will we see who plays the puppetmaster... All my information says no. We will still be under control of another governing system. We'll still be looking at the curtain, wondering who pulls the strings.

The whole point of the revoulution is to implant a new government chosen by the people. We would not just eliminate the government and live in anarchy. Restoration of power into the hands of the people, allowing us to move foward and prosper as a nation.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Congratulations, you've now probably got a lot of attention from a good few government agencies. I wouldn't worry, i'm sure the current economic crisis will weaken the government so that it'll be changed, but will it be for the better?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm not foolish enough to touch on the religious or spiritual aspects of this issue... because in my opinion we WILL need all religions, spiritual beliefs, outlooks on life, and life styles to overcome this threat... AND YOU ALL KNOW IT"S TRUE.

Quote from Brave Heart:"Unite us!" Unite the the clans!"

[edit on 9-10-2008 by CuriousFinger]

Yes Brave Heart you are right. Right now we all have a common enemy (the government) and we should focus on defeating it. All personal issues and feelings aside we need to band together and overcome the biggest threat to all. The government is not discriminating when it comes to abusing the people. Black, White, Mexican, Racists, Christians and Athiests are all targets of the government. We can settle personal issues later, but only after we secure our freedom and liberty. Without our freedoms and rights we will not even be allowed to have opinions or beliefs. Correct me if I'm wrong!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

What is your point here? Are you trying to express that your some kind of "lone wolf," spreading the good word, and who ever chooses not listen that's their problem?

I'm looking at the dow right now and it's dropped about 700 points today 10/9/08 1:24pm... the movie has been playing right in front of us for years now, and people still have their heads burred in the popcorn... COME ON PEOPLE. The question should be at this point what is the solution they're going to offer us... it sure as hell wasn't the 700 billion they stole from us!!! SO WHAT IS NEXT??? It ain't going to be Obama or McCain, I'll bet my savings on that.

The Dark Night sucked!!! Just more propaganda based on Joseph Goebbels Nazi doctrines. Look up Nazi propaganda movies 1932-1945.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
No more Federal Taxes!!

Everyone needs to stop paying their Federal Taxes, WE THE PEOPLE didn't get to vote on this bailout, WE THE PEOPLE SAID NO! Everyone I know emailed our representatives telling them to vote no. The majority of the popular polls said no.

They defy our wishes for their own greed, QUIT PAYING FEDERAL TAXES. This isn't the same America our ancestors fought and died for.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
All I'm trying to say people is (play the good dogy... till the day that the dog bites).

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by sdrawkcabII

What is your point here? Are you trying to express that your some kind of "lone wolf," spreading the good word, and who ever chooses not listen that's their problem?

I'm looking at the dow right now and it's dropped about 700 points today 10/9/08 1:24pm... the movie has been playing right in front of us for years now, and people still have their heads burred in the popcorn... COME ON PEOPLE. The question should be at this point what is the solution they're going to offer us... it sure as hell wasn't the 700 billion they stole from us!!! SO WHAT IS NEXT??? It ain't going to be Obama or McCain, I'll bet my savings on that.

The Dark Night sucked!!! Just more propaganda based on Joseph Goebbels Nazi doctrines. Look up Nazi propaganda movies 1932-1945.

I seriously doubt I am a lone wolf in this situation bro. And I'm not bettin on either candidate either. And one other thing I dont understand is if were in debt in the trillions how is the government shelling out money to anyone?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

No man I wasn't talking about you... look at who my reply was referring to.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

I agree with you! Those days are over and if we are to see them again we must unite to get America back from these criminals. The time is now!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousFinger

Sorry Curious

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I believe that we citizens of the United States should do something about it before its too late. I have basically read almost everything about the government and how they are so corrupt. I think everyone in the world needs to see Zeitgiest I and II. If you guys need more information on goverment and the Illuminati, visit this website.

www.Illuminati-news.com

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join