It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Government Must Be Overthrown!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
i think the people will rally in huge numbers when it reaches that tipping point.
who knows how long it will be before we reach that point. but when it tips, all normalcy will come to a halt.

If ever it comes to that...it would be too late. The longer you give power to someone, the more powerful they get. And this is the reason why they are this powerful in the first place.

I have said on ATS many times and I will say it again. Your vote is NOT important, neither is your calls and emails sent to your governors/senators/representative etc. The time for that has come and gone a long time ago. Sure, it's better than doing nothing, but in reality...it's doing nothing. If it doesn't work, why continue to do it?

Some say they wish Ron Paul was in power so he can correct these things. Others say we need someone like JFK to get the job done. But, you just don't get it. It's right there in front your face...and you still don't see it. So, I'll portray it for you...spread it across your canvas, and hopefully, you see and understand it.

WE are JFK! WE are Ron Paul! One politician CANNOT fight them. Ron Paul knows this. In fact, Ron Paul has better chances of fighting them OUTSIDE of the oval office. The people who are placed in the oval office are not chosen by you and I, nor do they have their own freewill. They are placed there for a reason, and they have to follow the orders given to them. If they do not, and wish to do things differently, they will be dealth with. Either they are bought, or removed. Some say this is what happened to Kennedy.

Let me paint it from their perspective. You are a vile and powerful man. You have the finances of the entire planet in your hands. Would you let one weak human, who sides with these sheeple that you plan on controlling, put a dent in your hull? You will not allow it. You have tried too hard and too long to get where you are. You have the resources to get rid of him and all small men who oppose you. So what would you do? Sit there and let Ron Paul do as he wishes? Or deal with it and eliminate this tiny threat that has a very big mouth?

Any politician willing to fight this power CANNOT do it from inside. Because, inside, you have no freedom, you are constantly watched and you are much easier to deal with. Ron Paul, and anyone who has an ounce of sense knows and understands this fully. So, do not think your emails, phone calls, verbal complaints & hope for a new, brave leader will get the job done. It won't.

The only force these people cannot fight, is the people that put them in the position they are in; AKA...WE! We are the force these people cannot fight. We are the solution. Not another JFK, Ron Paul, Paul Paul, Ron Man, Betty Lue, John Doe, Superman etc. Because, like I said, if you are placed on the inside, they expect you to comply...and if you do not, they will see to it that you are not a threat to them.

The only problem with WE, are the differences and lack of information. The media teaches them to laugh at anyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job. They train them to make fun of us "clowns". They teach that anyone who questions America is not a patriot. Anyone with a conspiracy theory is labeled as a wacko by the media and mass public.

The reality is, the people who are aware of what exactly is going on, are the minority. We can put up a fight, but minorities can be dealth with. We need to get more information out there to the rest of the public. The way we are getting the info out now, is not very effective. It will be effective, given we have 50 years to do so...but we do not. Time is not on our hands. I'm sure everything is on schedule for the elitist. And if they encounter a problem...I'm certain they have back-up plans labeled B to Z.

The time for talk is over and has been over for quite some time. It is time to fight. How we fight is something to consider(not paying taxes, with weapons, with marching)...But, who is ready to fight is another story all together. And this is the major problem we have. Because, many people do not know what is really going on. And, the few that do know, from what I've seen...are still fine with sending emails and making phone calls to their senators/governors etc.

If that is your idea of restoring fairness to this planet...then it won't take you too long to realize why it's not working.

EDIT: For spelling.

Also, to add; People should be very careful for what they are fighting for. It seems to me that many people are blindly patriotic, to the point that the rest of the world does not exist, only America. If America were to be renamed and all the people there were replaced with poor, starving African or Asian kids. Would it be any different? When you fight for freedom and truth, you are not fighting for the freedom of America. America by itself is a region of land and sea. The people in America is what make America. If you must fight, fight for your freedom as a human being on this planet. And for the freedom of human beings everywhere.

If their plan only involved America, then fine...fight for America and for the people that occupy and make it. But, this is not the case. Stop fighting for America, and fight for your planet!

[edit on 9-10-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
French point of view

Sfogliatello - Grenoble

Sarkozy works for a New World Order

"... We had liberalism - libertarian and today : repressive - liberalism, and we are sliding towards authoritarian - liberalism, then a dictatorship pure and simple, superstructure of a consumer society."

"... The repression on the roads here in France is very revealing of social control methods used in our so-called democracies. Is being instilled in the population a beaten dog mentality. The master alcoholic fights his dog whole day, result: the dog is more servile to his master, because he believes he has done something wrong. When we do lose their licenses and therefore their work to people who have just rolled to 52 km / h instead 50 km / h ...

The anger of motorists rises, it is quite striking. If it continues like that, in two years, nobody will have the right to drive ! This driving licence with points, racketeering motorists, it will eventually jam the entire system.

In my opinion, it's a real small laboratory, this story: you will see if the power gets the submission of motorists, with people who run 50 km / h on portions of departmental empty and will be shot if they drive too fast ... or if there is a reaction. The group against the radar, it could be a sign that a reaction is possible.

After all, freedom daily in small gestures of life, it is also, freedom. The criteria of freedom is not only human rights for dissident intellectuals. Freedom is also the freedom to make cheese from raw milk! The freedom to leave the bar with a drink. The freedom to smoke too simply.

All these small restrictions that we impose, slowly, hypocritically, it prepares the totalitarian liberalism. Democracy, yes, but in a police consumer society ... Any freedom to transgress by consumption, but repression as soon as we transgress the scope consumerist preprogrammed by th system . That is the totalitarian liberalism: the restriction of the freedom to a stack of programs libertaro-consumerist. It is free, provided they follow the tracks that lead to freedom, tracks the power has carefully marked freedom ... Strange, huh? "

sfogliatello.blogspot.com...
sfogliatello.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

"WE are JFK! WE are Ron Paul! One politician CANNOT fight them. Ron Paul knows this. In fact, Ron Paul has better chances of fighting them OUTSIDE of the oval office. The people who are placed in the oval office are not chosen by you and I. Nor do they have their own freewill. They are placed their for a reason, and they have to follow the orders given to them. If they do not, and wish to do things differently, they will be dealth with. Either they are bought, or removed. Some say this is what happened to Kennedy."

This is very well-stated. And I agree. In thinking more about this thread, something I did not state yesterday... let's say this revolt did occur. What would happen? Chaos. Armed chaos. And what would the government look like after? Who would come to power? A dictator, perhaps? No thanks.

My sarcastic signature quote aside, I just don't see a revolution going well in this era.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
i doubt enough americans will stand up in time, too much talk not enough action, come on u bunch of women stop sayin it and do it.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

I have thought about this endlessly as well. The hypothetical question lies...
"What happens after we bring these people down, if we bring these people down?"

To me, it's not something easily figured out. Without any head of people to help govern the affairs of a nation, you have anarchy. People, by default, are chaotic. I think a new type of government would have to be established. A completely transparent government that cannot act on it's own at any time, but always in accordance and in conjunction with the people. And, establishing something as such, is no easy task.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I will agree with many of the posters who have stated this fact already.
But I want to repeat it becasue I feel it holds much truth.

The USA government has already been overthrown! The USA is now owned by the private bankers and corporate entities.
President Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act, establishing the Federal Reserve System.
That my friends is when the USA government was taken over.

Its not the government we must fight.. its the Federal Reserve, and other corporate monsters that have killed this once beautiful land.

Yet most the people here in the USA really deserve what we have been given. When people dont know what the hell is going on you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it.. Well he gets it!

And props to you OP!! IT takes real courage to stand up to the status Quo!
Your heart is in the right place!
However we need to be focused on the real terrorist and the real enemies!

And I have got your back.. You want to know anything? Feel free to send me a U2.. I would be happy to share my knowledge with you, and help you define who we are really fighting against!

Power to the people!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Excellent reminder. Although, I won't say the Government was overthrown, or taken over...I think the word "bought" sums it up pretty well.

And yes, the Fed must be taken out, and not just in America, in countries around the world, where they have established their financial hold.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by suspense101

I would like to address the issues you brought up, and commend you for your astute awareness that one person is not going to make a difference, unless others get behind that person and march along with them. And of course, the ultimate responsibility lies with the people, us, not the government which has failed in its representation and security of the rights of the people, (us.)

If it was a matter of just canning the corrupt and electing new representatives, that wouldn't be that challenging. What is challenging is to get the majority of Americans to even see that the choice is not just between two parties. But the media is not representing us either, and what they report is what pays their salaries and profits their shareholders.

I could say that the problems started with the passage of the Federal Reserve act in 1913, but actually it dates back to the days of the colonies. But that is yet again, a lengthy topic which, while it addresses the reasons we are in the mess we are in presently, I think it is off topic in light of your original concept of "overthrowing" the government.

Revolution against oppressive governments is something that our current administration tries to sell us regarding our troops in foreign lands, promoting freedom and democracy. In the meantime, the same administration ignores the Constitution and denies even citizens their Constitutional rights, claiming that the Constitution is outdated and does not address the current threats to national security.

I am voting for Bob Barr and every other Libertarian candidate on my local ballot. The only problem with that is that the majority of other people are afraid to. They have bought the fear of two party politics, and that if you vote for anyone else your vote is "wasted."

I will not waste my vote on McCain or Obama, as I can not honestly see either one making that significant and radical a change that would benefit all Americans. I have listened to their speeches and rhetoric. I have listened to what they think will fix America. The truth is, all they want to fix are the same things that got us here in the first place.

What really needs to happen is for all humanity to wake up and realize that we are all in this together. Regardless of country, race, religion, or any other philosophical or political differences, we are all part of humanity and WE must assume the responsibility to heal the planet, and do what serves the highest good for all life on Earth.

We MUST come together as a world, and all science to develop the technology to replace fuels, produce nutritional foods for all to eat, provide shelter for all, and to educate all. We must do this for everyone equally, without any regards to profits or monetary considerations whatsoever.

We do have the resources, we only require the motivation. Perhaps this latest "crisis" will make people aware of who really runs the show.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Too many people dont want to know. Too many people cant even be bothered leaving their houses for things they need let alone grasp this concept and make a stand.

I talk to friends. I gather evidence and stats and come to a ration argument about the state of the world and if you do manage to trap someone into saying 'your right' it quite often followed by 'what am i going to do?'. And then the lazyiness issue comes back. And eventually you look like a conspiracy 'nut'.

The fact is it has been too easy for too long for some people. And the thought of change is rather scary and it will often get dismissed so they can sit on there couch and watch prime time tv.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Great post!

Star and Flag!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
While I wholeheartedly agree with the OP that SOMETHING needs to be done. I just don't see it happening. Everyone knows how it goes in this country, we're too fat and lazy, I can imagine the argument now:

Man#1 "We need to start a revolution now!"

Man #2 "Can't we wait until after the season finale of Dancing With The Stars? I've invested so much time into it, I'd hate to not find out who wins."

Man #1 "Good point, besides Survivor just started too, would hate to not find out who won the million."

Man #2 "How about we wait until next summer when everything is on repeats?"

Man #1 "But then Big Brother will be on, forget the revolution, there are more important things."

Man #2 "That's right, and gas prices are down, things must be getting back to normal anyways, pass me another Budweiser."

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Hey Malynn, I like the way you talk. That is the single most important and most simple thing we could do right now to stop supporting all this lunacy. Man what a snowball effect that could have
I am very surprised not to have read of doing that before as it would make for a very interesting month if everybody did it together. talk about a good chain letter to start. Verrry interesting idea...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thomas Jefferson said " Every citizen should be a soldier" and I believe that's what needs to happen in this country. It's not just the governments fault on this. We the people let it happen over all these years by trading our liberties for security etc... I heard Chuck Norris today saying that he wanted to line up every one in congress and let Ron Paul tell him who's honest and who's not and Chuck said he would choke every one of them unconscious if they were bad. I'm with ya! when it comes to our government being kicked out and a new one put in as long as it abides by the constitution and the people. We have Chuck on our side we just need more Chucks.

Also read my signature and think about that being said over "200" years ago and look at what's happening today.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You spelled "Senators" wrong faghole.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terra Serranum
While I wholeheartedly agree with the OP that SOMETHING needs to be done. I just don't see it happening. Everyone knows how it goes in this country, we're too fat and lazy, I can imagine the argument now:

Man#1 "We need to start a revolution now!"

Man #2 "Can't we wait until after the season finale of Dancing With The Stars? I've invested so much time into it, I'd hate to not find out who wins."

Man #1 "Good point, besides Survivor just started too, would hate to not find out who won the million."

Man #2 "How about we wait until next summer when everything is on repeats?"

Man #1 "But then Big Brother will be on, forget the revolution, there are more important things."

Man #2 "That's right, and gas prices are down, things must be getting back to normal anyways, pass me another Budweiser."

Exactly...A whole generation or two drunk on the wine of self endulgence and slothfulness! Entertainment for news, pop culture for true religion, and a lie for the truth. Now, I'm sure there are those who could effectivly garner a revolutionary effort, but don't count on the majority giving aid to them or a mass movement towards domocracy. What happened in Rome will repeat here. The masses have been luled into a deep sleep with the policy of eat, drink and be merry. Most won't even notice the difference between democracy and dictatorship in the society. The experiment is over. God is our only hope.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have an idea, but it not a unique idea nor is it my own;

No more passively talking about how the government should be changed. Why not form a group right this very moment where we put forth ideas, vote on the best one, and use that idea to actually actively partake in some manner which may have an impact? I've been thinking about started a thread on this but there are so many threads I've looked through concerning this matter I didn't want to just clutter this topic up with another one.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

Original post from drock905
"What would have to be done to achive this would throw this country into a third world state. As soon as that happened (even if it got that far) everything would collapse, and support for it would instantly dry up. Economically this country effects every other country. Look at whats going on now.

This country has lost its soul, the spirit which made it great has been bought and sold to the PTB so many times there is no going back.
The population will not ever choose to overthrow anything."

Although I agree that if forced to revolt we could overcome the government it would create more bloodshed than neccessary. Mass panic and chaos is not the correct way to handle things. An organized and semi-peaceful revolution is needed. I strongly feel that if informed and given the oppourtunity we can come together and fulfill our duty as Americans to restore democracy to all.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by suspense101]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by suspense101]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

Feel free to provide any ideas and suggestions sadchild01. I think in order to achieve success everyones thoughts must be considered.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Excellent post jtma508, unity is a major factor in a succesfull revolution. In order to unite we must all overcome the idea that it is impossible to restore the US to a fair and democratic country. As you implied, working from the bottom up is not a bad idea, but who is to say the federal government won't block states from being able to prosecute higher officials.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdogg1

Originally posted by bruxfain
I once wrote a paper in college entitled "Smash the State". Since I can remember, I've always studied civilizations, rulers and nations of people. When not on this site toying with minds, I still play my old copy of Civilization III. I've learned many things.

In war, and yes talking about overthrowing a Government, whether violent or not, is war, ultimately the only thing that matters is the Truth. I hear many people throwing the word around, but I am not sure many know what it means, accepts its existence or realizes its implications. Everyone knows that the sun shines and that the rain falls and some birds fly south for the winter, but they don't accept the idea that men and their creations are also utterly subjected to the Truth. Sure there have been times when the Sun has risen in the West and the truth thrown down, but inevitably the truth returns to conquer.

Which brings me to the OPs post. Do you know why the American Government continues to stand? The answer can only be that it is because the American Government was and is founded upon the Truth; for if it were not, like all lies it would have perished long ago.

Do you know why Dick Cheney can respond openly to the allegation that 70% of Americans are opposed to the Iraq war with "So"? Because Dick Cheney knows the truth. Bush dances for the cameras at the White House because he knows the truth. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks or believes when you know the Truth because you also know that everyone who disagrees with you is either a fool or a liar.

Do you know why then it will be impossible for you to overthrow the American Government? The answer can only be because you can't accept the truth.

For example, If I told you, "to overthrow the American Government you have to overthrow God," an atheist will tell you, "I don't believe in God". An atheist will quickly realize that it doesn't matter what they believe in, but only what is true.

Some guy mentioned that time is running out. He is honest when he tells you this. When this 3 day weekend is complete, the world you will live in next Tuesday, will not be the same world you live in today. I saw this months ago and posted this in many places on this message board. Noone believed it 4 months ago. What do they have to say now!

Do you know what is the Rider on the White Horse? Some may say its a character in a Book that they don't believe in.

I'll tell you what it is. The Rider on the White Horse is a sub-atomic weapons system far more powerful than even the most powerful nuke; or all of them put together. No radiation, no physical damage.

He is the truth personified. He thunders across the Earth and removes falsehood and puts things where they belong. He can't be bribed and cannot be negotiated with. Like the truth, he is incorruptible. He is coming starting at midnight, October 13th 2008.

So, your plans will not work because everything you believe to be true about this country and the world is a lie; as per your posts. I am not saying you are the author of the lie, but its a lie nevertheless. I know its a lie because I know the truth.

Young men like yourself have gone on in life to become leaders within their communities in the past. Because they eventually came to terms with the truth.

So, before you commit suicide by throwing yourself upon the walls of the Kingdom of Heaven and run up on things which are greater than yourself and full of truth and innocence, ask yourself, "what do I really know about the structure of the thing I want to destroy and replace?"

[edit on 9-10-2008 by bruxfain]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by bruxfain]

This is why people hate religion.
Anybody who can equate the U.S. with God, and believe
a Nation built on the blood, suffering, sweat and bones of literally billions
is "God's Country" is insane...unless by "God" they mean Satan.
In that case...sho you rite

And like I said...Your emotions, and the emotions of "people", are irrelevant. Only what is true is relevent.

As it happens Satan's power is also provided by God. For example Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon. Leader of the most wicked people on Earth, was given his throne by God, taken by God and restored by God.

So, if you are thinking you are about to achieve glory because of your strong emotions or because you want it really bad, put some money away for your coffin now and save your loved-ones the additional burden.

When Tuesday comes, if this systems still stands, it will stand for what will seem to you like eternity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join