It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Government Must Be Overthrown!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
OK, originally said that civil unrest would of worked many years ago is because i was before all the Martial Law bull. Honestly, Yes i agree, boycotting is too slow, also, by not paying your tax's? What form of retaliation is that? Less than 1% of the population seizing tax pays, doubt it will make a dent.

Ok, I see two option that may perform minimal impact to most of the country. A massive civil unrest held within the streets of D.C., sure the military can fight and attempt to drive us off with non lethal weapons, but I doubt they will go as far as to promote blood shed on the very streets of D.C.

Think of both positive and neg possibilities to that?

Also Zeitgeist is opening the site on the 10th, it should be big, 1 thing doesnt seam right about it though. Are we sure we are on the right side? ARE we SURE we are doing the right thing? MAYBE what ever we conclude to do is in reality what the gov wants?, just think

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
We all have the freedom to die trying, that is the God given right.

No man can take that away, you must give it.

On the subject of overthrowing the government, the banks and corporations have beaten us to it.

There is nothing left of our government but institutions of the same name and location. Their function and intent bears no resemblance to any who know the original function and intent.

This is of little matter now anyway. This government is about to fall into a military dictatorship as the world economy collapses.

Would you trust a US institution when we reward criminal behavior by them?

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
There will NEVER EVER be a revolution in modern america. The population is kept just comfortable enough to not want to revolt.

What would have to be done to achive this would throw this country into a third world state. As soon as that happened (even if it got that far) everything would collapse, and support for it would instantly dry up. Economically this country effects every other country. Look at whats going on now.

This country has lost its soul, the spirit which made it great has been bought and sold to the PTB so many times there is no going back.
The population will not ever choose to overthrow anything.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
it is more or less impossible for common american people or should i say sheeple, to overthrow the fascist american govt, as the govt is armed to its teeth with weaponry and will commit mass genocide against its citizens in event of revolt ,

also without foreign assistance to the revolt , the revolt will fail as due to technological disadvantage the revolt will have....

should i provide some instructions for how to have revolt and what forms of assistance is required...

i can provide that

reply to post by Scarcer

not as easy as you think , to instill fear in the populace , first law to crush a revolt is to be as brutal as possible , and make it evident , that the govt/dictator has a iron fist , so resistance is futile ...
this is the law that enables monarchies to survive for hundreds of years ...

want instructions for a successful revolt .... i can provide that

[edit on 9-10-2008 by sadchild01]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
What would be the point? Would we be a democracy afterwards?

If so do you think the same think would not happen again?

The same people would vote for CHIP DOUGLAS (R).
Because he is a good christian, loves guns, wants a free market...

In reality CHIP likes little boys, doesn't read, could give a half a S#$% about
anybody...

For christ sake man I wish it would help us... The same people would drool at the sight of the new flag... ON and ON.

I think a better solution would be to split the country...

The conservative states of America - where everyone can pack heat, no minimum wage, national religion, creationism in school, WHATEVER they want...

I would not be living on that side- Because I already am -

Tell me otherwise and you folks can eat a raw one veins and all!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

Whether you like it or not, this man speaks the truth. I wouldnt be suprised if alot of the posters that agree with this are just radical nerds and geeks that live on the internet every day of your lives, thinking things are really more dramatic then they are. Fact is, deal with what you have, dont do stupid crap that will more likely get you mocked and laughed at, or killed. And make something of yourself while youre still alive.

This isnt a hollywood action movie, none of you are heroes, and none of you have some kind of superpowers to overthrow a government thats been around longer than you.

Deal with it. You mean NOTHING to the government. they dont care what you rant about. So dont expect them to.

Your little gathering on the internet might, but heh, BE REAL. and stop pushing up your glasses in anger, what your even thinking about is VERY serious, not some video game. People could get hurt if it gets out of hand.
Think about that.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I once wrote a paper in college entitled "Smash the State". Since I can remember, I've always studied civilizations, rulers and nations of people. When not on this site toying with minds, I still play my old copy of Civilization III. I've learned many things.

In war, and yes talking about overthrowing a Government, whether violent or not, is war, ultimately the only thing that matters is the Truth. I hear many people throwing the word around, but I am not sure many know what it means, accepts its existence or realizes its implications. Everyone knows that the sun shines and that the rain falls and some birds fly south for the winter, but they don't accept the idea that men and their creations are also utterly subjected to the Truth. Sure there have been times when the Sun has risen in the West and the truth thrown down, but inevitably the truth returns to conquer.

Which brings me to the OPs post. Do you know why the American Government continues to stand? The answer can only be that it is because the American Government was and is founded upon the Truth; for if it were not, like all lies it would have perished long ago.

Do you know why Dick Cheney can respond openly to the allegation that 70% of Americans are opposed to the Iraq war with "So"? Because Dick Cheney knows the truth. Bush dances for the cameras at the White House because he knows the truth. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks or believes when you know the Truth because you also know that everyone who disagrees with you is either a fool or a liar.

Do you know why then it will be impossible for you to overthrow the American Government? The answer can only be because you can't accept the truth.

For example, If I told you, "to overthrow the American Government you have to overthrow God," an atheist will tell you, "I don't believe in God". An atheist will quickly realize that it doesn't matter what they believe in, but only what is true.

Some guy mentioned that time is running out. He is honest when he tells you this. When this 3 day weekend is complete, the world you will live in next Tuesday, will not be the same world you live in today. I saw this months ago and posted this in many places on this message board. Noone believed it 4 months ago. What do they have to say now!

Do you know what is the Rider on the White Horse? Some may say its a character in a Book that they don't believe in.

I'll tell you what it is. The Rider on the White Horse is a sub-atomic weapons system far more powerful than even the most powerful nuke; or all of them put together. No radiation, no physical damage.

He is the truth personified. He thunders across the Earth and removes falsehood and puts things where they belong. He can't be bribed and cannot be negotiated with. Like the truth, he is incorruptible. He is coming starting at midnight, October 13th 2008.

So, your plans will not work because everything you believe to be true about this country and the world is a lie; as per your posts. I am not saying you are the author of the lie, but its a lie nevertheless. I know its a lie because I know the truth.

Young men like yourself have gone on in life to become leaders within their communities in the past. Because they eventually came to terms with the truth.

So, before you commit suicide by throwing yourself upon the walls of the Kingdom of Heaven and run up on things which are greater than yourself and full of truth and innocence, ask yourself, "what do I really know about the structure of the thing I want to destroy and replace?"

[edit on 9-10-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

You are suffering from mind-controlled learned helplessness or a very broken spirit...and the fight-back has only just begun in the collective consciousness. If it was normal to be defeated before beginning then mankind would still be living in caves and leading a nomadic lifestyle with all its contingent difficulties.Take heart there is a massive change in the winds and the sycophants to the Reptiles will quickly disassociate when they realise that the mass of humanity no longer wishes to play the game.
People of high calibre are already taking their places such as the following article clearly demonstrates www.globalresearch.ca... titled 'Deconstructing the power of the global elite'
We will be victorious

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I truly admire your idealism, Suspense101. Nevertheless, allow me to share some painful personal experience, in my own country, about a decade or so ago...

When you try to get people to 'rise up' and be 'involved' in times of harsh crisis, it seemed to fall to into either
-an out of control, rowdy, violent mob filled with frustations and anger (can't imagine how it's going to be in the US, with so many people owning their own fire arms?)
OR
-a solid and radical group, that continue to diminish in both number and appeal. as 'internal radicalization' cuts them away from the general population need for stability and 'normalcy'...

It's just a personal experience of course.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by KembaraLangit]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

Soldiers are people too, not mindless zombies. I should know, I was one. I would never ever fire on American civilians and neither would the others. They're not the stereotypical brainwashed drones, despite whatever you people may believe... who've likely never served. Don't comment on things you don't know about.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The PWB have been planning for just such a situation for many years. Any 'unrest' or 'violent uprising' will play perfectly into their plans. There is little doubt that 'they' themselves will be inciting unrest in order to justify their planned draconian policies.

So what to do? First, screw-up their powerbase. We do that by everyone voting-out EVERY incumbent on the ballot from local to Washington this November. Every one. If we were able to do that it would send an absolutely unmistakeable message. Not even the MSM could spin that one.

Next, we ALL need to begin to get involved in our local (city/town) governments and force them to address larger issues rather then spending 100% of their time debating local budget issues. A good start is to INSIST that our local police departments understand that they take orders from our town governments. Not Washington. Not the State. If the Chief et al balks, replace him/her.

In order to turn the current tide we need to start from the ground up. Start locally. Demonstrations and anything that could remotely be called 'civil unrest' will bring the hammer down. And 'their' hammer is way bigger than ours (in its current form). We need to get our local governments thinking like us, with OUR interests first. Then get our local governments to pressure our state governments. Our state governments have the legal authority to investigate and prosecute Federal officials --- including the President.

The ONLY thing we have that can make one whit of difference is our unity --- which right now is being systematically eroded. We need to start there.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You realize you just made the list of 1,000,000+ "Domestic Threats" the Homeland Security Department has, right?

Having said that - and knowing that I've already hit that list via my ranting on ATS - I'm with you.

The "rulers" of this nation, namely career politicians, have become a separate class, differing even from those that are among the wealthy, in that they consider themselves more important than the average working class. They've lost touch with what America is and the people that make this nation the greatest in the world. They've been integrated into the Military/Industrial/Corporation/Bureaucratic Complex that has hijacked this country.

Off topic subject, but thought it was worth mentioning:
When asked in an interview the difference between Democrats and Republicans today, Ralph Nader replied something to the point of (paraphrasing), "the velocity at which their knees hit the floor when corporations walk through the door."

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by suspense101
reply to post by Malynn

While were at it if they wont give us healthcare oh well. I say we only go to the emergency room from now on. They aren't allowed by law to require ID so why not just make up a name get treated get a few sample meds and bounce. Even if you do go to the ER legit they cant require pay up front. Yeah it'll stay on your credit rating for a few years but with the economy now i dont care if you got a 800 your not getting a good interest rate on nothin.

You are correct, they cannot refuse to SEE you, however, something very interesting happened to my sister two days ago. And maybe this is a good opportunity to spread this information.

She lives in a small city, with a hospital well-known for decades as being very good to the people. This was not the case the other day.

She has been ill for 3 months with respiratory infection. So far, on two different antibiotics and nothing seems to be helping her. Her fever spiked again the other morning, and so she went to the ER since the "free clinic" told her to go there.

They definitely checked her in, however, the doctor argued and told her that she was "getting better", despite the fever, and to wait this out another week. Another week? With a 102 + fever?

My sister walked out of the ER without treatment. This doctor refused to perform tests, and refused to give her any type of medication that would help with the infection. He continued on claiming she was "getting better". Then shifted the story to her having a "virus" and recommended rest and fluids.
Her husband begged this doctor to help her.... but he would not.

They walked out, after being refused, and he drove almost 200 miles to another hospital to find out she had pneumonia.

Now will they be able to sue this doctor? Nope. He stated that she was getting better, and had a virus. After looking over the paperwork she signed at the ER, in small print was a note that the doctors were independent of the hospital, and that they were not responsible for whatever treatment the doctor gives to the patient. Interesting...

I just wanted to comment that.... all hospitals must legally SEE you, but whether or not they want to TREAT you is a different thing.

And it's starting to happen to other people in the area because the hospital is getting #$#@ off that so many people have no health care, and they in turn are punishing those without insurance that come to the ER by telling them they can't do anything for them....or that they are getting better. They have employed a technique that makes the message strong and clear that, if you come without insurance of any type, you're not getting helped here. The "free" clinic is so bogged down, they have not been answering their phones. You are directed to a voice mail and you must wait for the nurse to contact you, OR, they simply tell you "go to the ER".

So please, do not count on the hospitals promise to treat you. I think things are turning scary all over.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I disagree, america is a great place except for certain laws that attack the innocent and sick. (cough-drug war-cough). granted we have corruption, our system still retains enough liberty to at the least voice publicly a problem, hence ATS wouldnt exist in any other government. I argue we dont need to overthrow anything but the corrupt money manipulators and the useless laws formed out of deception. To overthrow the entire government would A: be impossible because so many people are afraid of getting a speeding ticket and B: the government is deceptive and would likely just win by default of its sheer size.

The only way to live then is to be opposed to the way they live and fight daily by opening minds to truth, not violence. Though im just as erked as many about the traitors in power who sell out there mothers, i disagree the whole thing needs repair, just the social aspects and military corruption loopholes.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
A massive civil unrest held within the streets of D.C., sure the military can fight and attempt to drive us off with non lethal weapons, but I doubt they will go as far as to promote blood shed on the very streets of D.C.

If there are any doubts to this, I offer up one word: Ohio.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by suspense101
reply to post by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

I'm not here to argue religion or the exsistance of God. I respect your views as long as your not a communist. JK.. Money is power and power

What's wrong with communism? Please explain in detail

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
"the world government must be overthrown"...

not with THAT avatar! dude, put a shirt on. worst av' ever.

i think the people will rally in huge numbers when it reaches that tipping point.
who knows how long it will be before we reach that point. but when it tips, all normalcy will come to a halt.

hope the crowds are bigger than the riot force, and armed with gas masks, shields and rubber bullets too.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain
I once wrote a paper in college entitled "Smash the State". Since I can remember, I've always studied civilizations, rulers and nations of people. When not on this site toying with minds, I still play my old copy of Civilization III. I've learned many things.

In war, and yes talking about overthrowing a Government, whether violent or not, is war, ultimately the only thing that matters is the Truth. I hear many people throwing the word around, but I am not sure many know what it means, accepts its existence or realizes its implications. Everyone knows that the sun shines and that the rain falls and some birds fly south for the winter, but they don't accept the idea that men and their creations are also utterly subjected to the Truth. Sure there have been times when the Sun has risen in the West and the truth thrown down, but inevitably the truth returns to conquer.

Which brings me to the OPs post. Do you know why the American Government continues to stand? The answer can only be that it is because the American Government was and is founded upon the Truth; for if it were not, like all lies it would have perished long ago.

Do you know why Dick Cheney can respond openly to the allegation that 70% of Americans are opposed to the Iraq war with "So"? Because Dick Cheney knows the truth. Bush dances for the cameras at the White House because he knows the truth. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks or believes when you know the Truth because you also know that everyone who disagrees with you is either a fool or a liar.

Do you know why then it will be impossible for you to overthrow the American Government? The answer can only be because you can't accept the truth.

For example, If I told you, "to overthrow the American Government you have to overthrow God," an atheist will tell you, "I don't believe in God". An atheist will quickly realize that it doesn't matter what they believe in, but only what is true.

Some guy mentioned that time is running out. He is honest when he tells you this. When this 3 day weekend is complete, the world you will live in next Tuesday, will not be the same world you live in today. I saw this months ago and posted this in many places on this message board. Noone believed it 4 months ago. What do they have to say now!

Do you know what is the Rider on the White Horse? Some may say its a character in a Book that they don't believe in.

I'll tell you what it is. The Rider on the White Horse is a sub-atomic weapons system far more powerful than even the most powerful nuke; or all of them put together. No radiation, no physical damage.

He is the truth personified. He thunders across the Earth and removes falsehood and puts things where they belong. He can't be bribed and cannot be negotiated with. Like the truth, he is incorruptible. He is coming starting at midnight, October 13th 2008.

So, your plans will not work because everything you believe to be true about this country and the world is a lie; as per your posts. I am not saying you are the author of the lie, but its a lie nevertheless. I know its a lie because I know the truth.

Young men like yourself have gone on in life to become leaders within their communities in the past. Because they eventually came to terms with the truth.

So, before you commit suicide by throwing yourself upon the walls of the Kingdom of Heaven and run up on things which are greater than yourself and full of truth and innocence, ask yourself, "what do I really know about the structure of the thing I want to destroy and replace?"

This is why people hate religion.
Anybody who can equate the U.S. with God, and believe
a Nation built on the blood, suffering, sweat and bones of literally billions
is "God's Country" is insane...unless by "God" they mean Satan.
In that case...sho you rite

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have said the below words in other threads and I will repeat them here, because I think they are so important, and are on topic with respect to what to do:

All systems in the past and present were based on the idea that one had to labor to support oneself. In turn, one had either things/skills to barter with, or one received a token of value that one could use to purchase things one needed (money).

Only now do we have the technology to change that. If all drudge jobs are given to robots, then human individuals are freed to follow their bliss.

If robots/computers are building, tilling, weeding, harvesting, packaging, accounting, transporting, distributing, manufacturing, cleaning, fixing (things and themselves), and so on... Not only will there be an abundance for all (there already is plenty for everyone, just VERY badly managed), there will be no need for money.

Greed is spawned out of a scarcity paradigm. If the paradigm is one of abundance, greed becomes meaningless.

And so... Humans are freed to do what they individually LOVE to do, with no worries about how they will acquire food, clothing, shelter, love, tools.

And so, we sit looking at a choice. Keep up with slaving and (imposed) scarcity, or focusing on automating everything no one wants to do. (Toilet-cleaning robots! Yay!)

We sit at a fork in the road. Which way will we choose?

See these related threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Everyone is always so anxious to overthrow... But have we thought about the channels that are open to allow for change without rioting in the streets and geting mowed down like grass by fully trained personel? I can see that things are bad. I know that being in the united states gives ou rights and I know ALL TOO well that most people who complain about their Rights forget about the RESPONSIBILITIES that those rights come with. I have fought for the stars and stripes, have seen my friends die and be imeasurably wounded for them. But the channels that exsist STILL exsist. Overthrowing the government sounds like a great idea... But WHATt aspect of the governement? Or what one to start with? The government is too broad to just start attacking and for good reason.... It is DESIGNED to operate if partially attacked.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join