It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel expected to bomb Iran, French foreign minister says

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

I did answer , to the best of my ability anyway , see above

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I believe you are all so upset of who i support, you have failed to look at what i support. Again see prior posts. And to clarify.

Get rid of reactor, not people. No invasion! Just one building gone! That's all.

Do you, or have i been so poor in explaining myself that you think i want any innocent people to die? Be it me or an Iranian we will both go home and play with our kids tonight and both want them to grow up safe.

link   

Some information for you,and dooper.

Press TV:Alright, you just mentioned Israel and you called it the Zionist regime. A lot of controversy surrounds this issue. On the eve of your trip, the Jewish lobby is at work protesting, but behind the scenes stronger hands are at work to lobby each and every important politician in New York for both sanctions and a possible military attack against Iran. I want to know about this issue and the controversy of Israel being wiped off the map. A lot of controversy is surrounding that… was it a mistranslation, not a mistranslation? Mike Wallace had this interview with you a couple of years back. One part of it, a major part of it, was edited out. Your idea on the destruction of the state of Israel and Israel should be wiped off the map? The part you talked about democracy and referendum?

Ahmadinejad:We said we do not accept this regime and the solution that we are presenting is a humanitarian solution. It is a very clear solution. We are saying that the Palestinians should decide their destiny themselves; they should choose their own political system. What we are saying is very clear. We believe that the people whose ancestors have lived in that land and own the land although they have been deported and expelled and are under occupation, we are saying that they are the ones….

Press TV:So you did not threaten to wipe Israel off the map as an Iranian leader? That we will wipe Israel off the map?

Ahmadinejad:No. We say that the people of Palestine should have rights and when the people of Palestine exercise this right, this will happen. Where is the Soviet Union? The Soviet Union has been wiped off the map. What happened to the Soviet Union? The decision of the people, the vote of the people. When the people of the Soviet Union, the Russian people, were allowed to decide to take charge of their destiny, the Soviet Union disappeared.

www.presstv.ir...

Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul continue to show themselves among the few in Congress with any integrity and backbone. They declined to go along with a resolution charging Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinejad with incitement to genocide, given his alleged call for Israel to be 'wiped off the face of the map.'

As most of my readers know, Ahmadinejad did not use that phrase in Persian. He quoted an old saying of Ayatollah Khomeini calling for 'this occupation regime over Jerusalem" to "vanish from the page of time.' Calling for a regime to vanish is not the same as calling for people to be killed. Ahmadinejad has not to my knowledge called for anyone to be killed.

If Ahmadinejad is a genocidal maniac who just wants to kill Jews, then why are there 20,000 Jews in Iran with a member of parliament in Tehran? Couldn't he start at home if that was what he is really about?

www.juancole.com...

link   

Originally posted by anotherdad
reply to post by mind is the universe

Why has my questions not been answered?

Iran threatens israel, see prior posts.

5:45 PM my time, going home. Not running. Will check back Monday and reply.

Maybe by then you will have answered my questions.

Where has Iran done so?
The Iranian leader has went live on air, he has had talks with Europe and Russia, he has stated many many times, he himself does not want to go to war with Israel.I appreicate his diplomacy and respect, despite the behaviour he is recieveing right now from Israel. It further proves the fact, that he is just not interested in violence.

He is well aware what your government and the zionists are doing. They want to trick him into a war. Hes not reacting, so kudos to him.

Just like you were tricked into going into Iraq over WMDs. There is not one bit of evidence stating that the Iranian leader wanted Israel wiped off the map. But he has every right to defend its nation. Right now he is been bullied into a corner, and that is not right.

I asked you question, and your running, I see. But I will remind you when you come back

[edit on 10-10-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
CUE STANDARD MOD SPEECH

Hi There People,

Can we please keep a lid on the personal attacks.

I've seen words like fool, arrogant, dipsh_t and all manner of other things being thrown around. By all accounts I should be deleteing many of those replies and issuing some nice point-sucking Warns or Post-banning a few to chill out for a while.

People are firing off complaints and alerts left right and centre on eachother - yet from what I see it looks like everyones singing the same song and dancing the same dance that they're pointing at the other person for...

...so please...keep it civil.

Attack the post - not the poster.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Can you answer my question on previous thread. It's bolded clear for you.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Sorry perhaps I miss understood , did you inform Iran as to how they will respond to being attacked ?
Also worth noting , its not just one reactor .

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Max_TO]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

But Iran has not done so. So your question is now debunked. Sorry about that. But I did however Aknowledge your question.

Right now, Israel is threatening Iran, what do you think of that? Isn't that absurd? Funny how your trying to point the blame elsewhere.

link   

But Iran has not done so. So your question is now debunked. Sorry about that. But I did however Aknowledge your question.

Right now, Israel is threatening Iran, what do you think of that? Isn't that absurd? Funny how your trying to point the blame elsewhere.

link   

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Hey, it's not a problem. I've ignored fools all my life, and it's fun to get them to state their positions so that others can laugh too. They rile up so easily, they lose their temper, and then their irrationality impedes rational thinking. It's a technique we used against our enemies. We had them so furious that we could steer them into their own destruction. It was a gas!

And yes, I think M is from the island, but I think he's an import as no "I" man I ever met before is such a woosey. Normally they are spirited, rational, and love a good fight. I have to love them as I have some of that blood flowing in my veins too.

That's OK though. Cowards ever hide their own shame behind noble concepts of "statesmanship," "negotiation," "peace," "goodwill," "understanding," and a higher calling. But as I've said before, that white stuff in chikenschitt is chikenschitt too. And you can call it intellectualism all you want. Just take a bite.

Lay off the insults. A mod has just went on the board here. Have some respect you've been told and warned before.

Back on topic, ok!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

It's a technique we used against our enemies. We had them so furious that we could steer them into their own destruction. It was a gas!

Real quick dooper can you explain the "gas"

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad denies being an anti-Semite (why deny it if he supposedly glories in it?); points out that he supports Jewish representation in the Iranian parliament; and compares his call for an end to the Zionist regime ruling over Jerusalem to the Western call for the dissolution of the old Soviet Union. Was Ronald Reagan inciting to genocide when he called for an end of the Soviet regime?

In 2006 Ahmadinejad said;No.I am not anti-Semitic.Like all other human beings,Jews are respected. And,by the way,there are Muslims and Christians and Jews among the Palestinian people.We say the people of Palestine should choose.We do not say that it should be the Palestinian Muslims.For they lived in peace and harmony in the past.But then Britain came over and,with colonialist goals,took control and then handed it over to the Zionists.And the problem started.Let the people choose and see what will happen.

www.juancole.com...

Yeah,he really sounds like a man so full of hatred that he wants Israel obliterated.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Now, I don't understand how I insulted you. No names, no specifics. If you see yourself as a fool, then, that's your problem.

If you see yourself as a coward, again, that's your own self-perception.

I speak in generalities, and you assume that the words, "fool" and "coward" belong to you.

You can be whatever you want to be, but don't blame me!

Earlier the term "gas" was propane. Great for clearing out bunkers. It really didn't explode. You'd get a "whoof" on each side of the bunker where the entries were (with a large fireball), and what wasn't charred inside was asphyxiated. Beats going in with a Model 1911!

The Israeli's should bring some along the next time they fight Hizballah, and find these underground tunnels and bunkers. All oxygen is sucked out, even if they survive the initial firestorm. And propane is cheap, and the tanks are reuseable.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I need a response to my questions! If there is another war in the middle east what is in it for me? I mean really. Waving some flag made in China. Why should I support another war.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by magicmushroom

Logic? Iran is an idealogical state that threatens Israel and the west on a daily basis. It is simply not in my interest for Iran to get its finger on the button. How can any sane minded person living in the west want Iran (a state sponsor of international terror) to obtain nukes? It's crazy...........

Back it up,

Oh wait you can't back up BS.

Stop behaving like a war criminal, if you want an Iran war, You get out and fight it for you BS. Otherwise stop making up stories, trying to mislead people and creating non existant fear around people.

I'm watching you from now on.

This is the third time I've spotted you lieing and spreading malicous nonsense. It better stop, or I will show up your behaviour even more obilivian.

The world is going to change, and this behaviour and and war mongering is gonna stop, and you are too

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Dooper since we are all aware that your only contribution on this ATS site so far is war cheering, provoking, praising countries to attack each other and trying to defend religiously that these wars are nessecary?, or this behaviour is ok and justified?. You then think this just because you state so, it's alright?!.

When people on here put logic and understanding into the issue at hand and prove to you, to the fact that this war mongering is wrong and what your doing is also very wrong, you then insult aswell? Even when people has given you their time and respect to show you reality! For example, war does not fix conflict, you say people here are fools for telling you the facts? Is this how you react normally?

This is not acceptable, Genocide is not right for christ sakes, War is not good nor did it ever ever work, And government fuelled wars are plain demining, inhuman, materialistic, animalistic and downright sick to be quite honest. If you had have a brain, would you know one truly wins a war, as been in a war, shows loss to begin with, and another war to fight. It just keeps going on and on. The only physical change after war, is just more people die, this is loss. All this is just repeating history, and nothing learned at all. Your today's proof of it.

How is your contribution here benificial when you support this behaviour, and you even state so on here, in print, why? I need you to clarify this to me please, I look forward to your response.

Can you please tell me what are you doing on this thread, and your purpose is Exactly?? This will further validate thing's for me too.

Final question, why would there be Government agents on ATS like these, for example, I can smell them a mile away coming here, interesting that

[edit on 11-10-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Posting a interesting news story as to how Iran views the Nuclear negotiations and what it would take to bring about an agreement in there eyes .

news.xinhuanet.com...

TEHRAN, Oct. 11 (Xinhua) -- Iranian Majlis (Parliament) Speaker Ali Larijani said here on Saturday that Iran doesn't think nuclear negotiations with the West have reached a standstill and an appropriate solution is still possible if the West would alter some of its behaviors, the official IRNA news agency reported.

Larijani made the comment in a meeting with a French parliamentary delegation after the issuance of the 4th UN Security Council resolution against Iran.

Some of the West's behavior towards Iran is illogical and hasty, Larijani said, adding that "modification of the West's illogical behavior can in addition to improving the two sides' relations lead to solving the existing misinterpretations."

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

No, I don't see your logic and I certainly don't see your understanding of the issues. In fact, contrary to your claim, you haven't presented any facts at all. Just an opinion. (Misplaced though it may be) The subject matter is that Israel is expected to bomb Iran, to preempt nuclear capability by a country that has threatened Israel's existence. Would you like to get back on topic?

Is it just me, or do I seem to bother you? You seem so agitated when you reply to me, and I'd hate for you to vapor-lock on us. Maybe you should ignore me.

You ask how is my contribution beneficial? Let's see. OH! I know! (but I'm not telling you)

I think folks like you like to bait others with intentionally flawed logic. Since you seem to enjoy it, would that perchance make you a Master Baiter?

I happen to agree with Israel and a number of others in the need to bomb Iran. The further back toward the Stone Age, the better! But, we're all wrong according to you, and you're right! Are you sure?

Oh, and that last little bit. Suggesting there are government agents on ATS. Even more profound is your ability to smell Government Agents from a mile away?? Really? Do you realize that with a nose like that you could get a job with any government in the world? Just hanging around airports!

No, I think your nose is so accustomed to the smell of your own bull**** that you couldn't smell your house on fire.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

There won't be any kind of agreement as far as I can see.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

'Iran has conditions for direct US talks'

An Iranian presidential aide has proposed two conditions Washington would be required to fulfill before holding direct talks with Tehran.

On Saturday, Kalhor said Tehran would accept 'repentance' on behalf of the US government toward the Iranian people.

"Negotiations would be rational if the US moves out of the Middle East and the US government gives up its widespread support for the Zionist regime," he said.

(Source: Press TV)

I'm pretty sure Israel will hit before January - maybe even before November 4.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join