It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel expected to bomb Iran, French foreign minister says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

No country should have nuclear weapons,simple as.

And i find it very hypocritical of the US,a country with the 2nd largest cache of nukes in the world and the only ones to have used them in anger,to go around telling other countries that they can not have them.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Do you seriously see it as good news for you and me that Iran gets a nuke ICBM capability?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ufoor, your missing the bigger picture, it dose not matter what Iran gets dose it. if they have nukes or not it does not make you or I any less safe end of. The fact is if they ever used them they would be obliterated and do you really think thats what they want, no what they want is MAD. Stability in the ME thats what they want and they know they cannot have that whilst they are vunerable to a nuke armed US/Israel.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Iran can not have nukes because they think with a different mentality to those that invented them.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ufoor, dont you think thats a kind of ignorant statement, and what do you mean, you mean they might use them just like the US has and Isreal said it would. And if I remember correctly Adolf Bush said all the options are on the table when it comes to Iran. Again your logic is flawed, if no one had ever used them if no one threatened to use them I might agree with you but thats not the case is it.

Is it just a case of that you dont like Muslims or Iranians etc. there must be some reason for your line of thinking.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Thought you'd go for the culture card! Look into what Iran wants. Look into the religious lot who really run Iran believe in. Look into what they want to happen Mushies. It's a different mind set.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
ufoor, no its not a different mind set its the same mindset everywhere by certain radical religeous groups. the only differerence with radical islamic gruops is that they air their views whilst the other do it behind closed doors but the fact of the matter is that it still goes on. Radicals and extremists are everywhere in every culture, country and religeon and they are all as bad as each other.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Islam is causing trouble to Britain, USA and Israel all the time. Why let Iran a Shia state sposor of terror nukes? I just don't get it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Iran can not have nukes because they think with a different mentality to those that invented them.

The people who invented nukes dropped them on to 2 cities;civilian,not military targets.So if they think with a different mentality than that,it can't be a bad thing.

Islam is causing trouble to Britain, USA and Israel all the time. Why let Iran a Shia state sposor of terror nukes? I just don't get it.

And we cause trouble in their countries,just look at history.The Brits have been medling in the Middle East since our colonial days and the US has been doing it since the 1940's.Our governments are not innocent in all of this.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

That's a load of crap. Religious fanatics are not all the same. If you believe that, either you yourself are a Muslim, or you are deeply ignorant of the teachings of Islam

Islam is the only religion that has declared war on mankind. Islam is the only religion that commands its followers to kill all non-Muslims.

So when we see a country which has a leader who has repeatedly spoken of destroying Israel, and has funded every dumbass Arab group who will attack Israel, and is now seeking nuclear weapons, then that is a definitive threat.

To preclude a tragedy to innocents who don't want war, you vaporize Iran who does want war, and the problem is solved. You don't wait until they actually follow through on exactly what they've said they want to do!

Not my God, your God. Those who can and those who want to.

I know, I know. Everything under the sun is a top-secret, well-deep group of power brokers who dictate all the suffering of mankind. And we are just pawns on the big chessboard. If you could back off for a moment, and listen to yourself, you'd start to laugh.

The reason I'm not laughing is that I fear you are really serious!

And such biased ignorance is what's really scary.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Iran will never (in its present form) be allowed nukes by the powers that be. It's just insane crazy to think Iran having nukes is a good idea.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Dooper, its not a load of crap, just because you have been brainwashed does not make it so. Iran has never stated that it wanted to destroy Israel the satement was about destroying the Zionist regime which is quite a different matter.

The radicals in Iran are no different than radicals anywhere in the World the mere fact that you dont accept that does not alter the facts or truths. The facts are that the white man has killed far more people tthan anyone else do to state otherwise is just plain ignorant of historical facts. The problem is that you and Ufoor and many like you have been scared by the media about the so called Muslim bogey man. When the real threat to your safety and your security is your own Goverment.

Again history is replete with the meddling of the West in the ME over the past several centuries. The people of the ME are pissed off with us and rightly so and are now trying to hit back. So its simple stop attacking and murdering them and they will not bother us. What your really saying is that if some one invaded the US you would not fight back, you would not accept the offer of help from others, yes. Well no thats a pile of poo is it not , because you would resist such an invasion and welcome any help from any source so why cannot you understand that about the people of the ME.

Or is it just a case of that you see yourselves as superior to such people and believe all the lies and disinfo about them whcih would appear to be the case. But you either have a mind of your own or you allow it to be controlled by others, which is it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I was waiting and it finally came.........Brainwashed (ATS for you disagree with a liberal)

Iran has in fact talked of destroying the Zionist regime, also did specifically say Israel. And by ME zionist regime they clearly meant Hamas right? Maybe egypt? Syria?

If you pull a gun be prepared for one to be pulled on you.

ATS needs an face icon of one banging its head against a wall.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Islam is the only religion that has declared war on mankind. Islam is the only religion that commands its followers to kill all non-Muslims.

Amazing how those who are against another faith will always pick out the worst of it.Do you know that the Koran also says such things as this;

Verily, they who believe (Muslims),and they who follow the Jewish religion, and the Christians and the Sabeites whoever of these believeth in God and the last day,and doeth that which is right,shall have their reward with their Lord:fear shall not come upon them,neither shall they be grieved.

www.sacred-texts.com...

In the Name of God,the Compassionate,the Merciful SAY:O ye UNBELIEVERS!I worship not that which ye worship,And ye do not worship that which I worship;I shall never worship that which ye worship,Neither will ye worship that which I worship.To you be your religion;to me my religion.

www.sacred-texts.com...

You are guilty of doing what the Muslim extremists do(and all other extremists);picking and choosing the parts that fit your agenda.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ufoor, no one is saying Iran having nukes is good, anyone country having NBC weapons is bad full stop as there are madmen everywhere. Perhaps you would like to read up on recent history, the latest line of mass murderers were not Muslim, they were in the main white men. Russia, Germany, America, and many others have killed millions of people many of them their own yet no Muslims have done so on the same scale. That is not to say they are not capable of it its just that they have a different culture to us.

Whilst we were living like savages in Europe the people of the ME were living the good life, its a simple fact, thats the problem with facts they have a way of interupting the lies and bull crap spewed by the hate mongers.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Iran has been widely suspected of mass terror worldwide including the sponsorship of Hamas and Hisbollah. The kidknap and murder of US Marine Higgins in 1989 gos straight bach to Iran, the attacks on Israel by the above terror groups go back to Iran, the bombings in Argentina go straight back to Iran, the terror attacks against US/UK troops in Iraq and Afghanistan show the IED roadside bombs were manufactured and supplied by Iran. I could go on and on. There is no way the west can allow this iranian terror state a nuclear capability. It's not in our interest. It's insane crazy!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Another, glad I did not disapoint, and I'm not a liberal, you break into my house I shoot you understandy.

What we are trying to achieve here is breaking the veil of ignornace, just becuase I don't agree with Dooper or Ufoor does not mean I support Islamic extremists, I dont. The simple facts are that the UK and now joined by the US have seeked to subjugate the people of the ME, to exploit their natural wealth and we have been doing it along time and still continue to do it to this day.

Perhaps you would like to explain what you would do if your country was invaded, robbed and your people murdered and tortured on a daily basis. Would you just sit back or would you fight, its a simple question to answer lets see if you can answer it.

There are people who bang on about the rights of others yet are so quick to deny others that same right are misguided to say the least. What you and others support is that its all right for you to attack your neighbour but they do not have the same right to attack you, perhaps one of you would like to explain that to me.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Jakyll, again, you cherry pick and have no idea about Islam. You know little about Muhammed. Are you familiar with the ninth Surah? Are you aware that Muslim Clerics and Muslim authorities agree that it abrogates all the previous tolerant verses since it was the last written? Are you familiar with the writings of Bukhari, Tabari, Muslim, and Ishaq? No, I didn't think so.

You probably pulled that off an American or British Islamic apologist group's website trying to conceal from people who are too damned lazy to discover the truth for themselves, and will in turn post whatever they put up to read and quote. Just like you did.

"I have been commanded to fight against people until they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in me (that) I am the Messenger and in all that I have brought." Muslim: C9B1N31

"Our onslaught will not be a weak affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established [throughout the world]. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace." Ishaq:324

Yeah, talk it up about how peaceful Islam is. And when it's your turn, or your children's you recall you didn't take time to fully investigate and study it for yourself.

This is what Islam is saying. And if I were Israel, I'd vaporize every man, woman, child, meeting house, state house, dog house, outhouse, and cathouse in the country.

I'd not wait for them to do it to me.

Strike while your opponent is busy loading his magazine. And then kill the SOB!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think your missing an important fact. We have not attacked Iran, They have threatend to attack us and our allies and are trying to develope a weapon/s to wipe the Zionist and the west of the map. So we have a threat, steps being made to try and follow through? on that threat. And if they dont a bigger weapon to make bigger threats. And as we know threats are an attempt to make people do what you want them to. Thus a regime who wants control of the middle east and it's oil to fund projects to destroy us.

Also they have attacked us, as stated above check the ser. # and Manf. country of the IED's. I understand your point and to me it's a fundamental difference. With all above i say be proactive to the problem and as i see you want to be reactive and wait until it happens.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

dooper you are money! i don't even get why i try posting, you've got it covered.

To the rest it may seem harsh but it's true. If your not a muslim they want you dead. My question to you is, At what point do YOU pull the trigger and fight back against people who want you dead?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join