It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "so called" Jews are be behind NWO

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
www.i.am...

"There is a similar establishment of the Illuminati in England operating under the name of the "British Institute of International Affairs." (The Royal Institute of International Affairs, actually) There are similar secret Illuminati organizations in France, Germany, and other nations operating under different names and all these organizations, including the CFR, continuously set up numerous subsidiary or front-organizations that are infiltrated into every phase of the various nations' affairs. But at all times, the operations of these organizations were and are masterminded and controlled by the Internationalist Bankers, they in turn were and are controlled by the Rothschilds. (One of the prime agents in this control is through the International BAR Association and it's splinter groups such as the America BAR Association. It is important to note that there are BAR Associations in nearly every nation world wide now, pushing the United Nations always. I do have a copy of the 1947 agreement that the American BAR submitted which commits the BAR to support and promote the U.N. throughout America. - David G.)

"One branch of the Rothschild family had financed Napoleon; another branch of the Rothschilds financed Britain, Germany, and the other nations in the Napoleonic wars.

"Immediately after the Napoleonic wars, the Illuminati assumed that all the nations were so destitute and so weary of wars that they'd be glad for any solution, so the Rothschild stooges set up what they called the Congress in Vienna and at that meeting they tried to create the first League of Nations, their first attempted one-world government, on the theory that all the crowned heads of European governments were so deeply in debt to them that they would willingly or unwillingly serve as their stooges. But the Czar of Russia caught the stench of the plot and completely torpedoed it. The enraged Nathan Rothschild, then the head of the dynasty, vowed that some day he or his descendants would destroy the Czar and his entire family, and his descendants did accomplish that very threat in 1917. At this point, bear in mind that the Illuminati was not set up to operate on a short-range basis. Normally a conspirator of any type enters into a conspiracy with the expectation of achieving his objective during his own lifetime. But that was not the case with the Illuminati. True, they hoped to accomplish their objective during their lifetime, but paraphrasing "The show must go on," the Illuminati operates on the very long-range basis. Whether it will take scores of years or even centuries, they have dedicated their descendants to keep the pot boiling until they hope the conspiracy is achieved.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
The Black people cursed because of one of the sons of Noah is absurd.

If any race is cursed that is the white race because of the curse the Prophet Elisha executed on a man turning his skin as "white as snow."

Ok, can you please find some info on that, because I also got some info, on this issue...........
Let's not but heads, but merely figure out what is really going on here...

btw do you believe in god??

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
"Now, let's go back to the birth of the Illuminati. Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit-trained professor of canon law, teaching in Engelstock University, when he defected from Christianity to embrace the luciferian conspiracy. It was in 1770 that the professional money-lenders, the then recently organized House of Rothschild, retained him to revise and modernize the age-old protocols of Zionism, which from the outset, was designed to give the "Synagogue of Satan", so named by Jesus Christ [and who are "them which say they are Jews and are not" - Revelation /Apocalypse 2:9], ultimate world-domination so they could impose the luciferian ideology upon what would remain of the human-race after the final social-cataclysm by use of satanic despotism. Weishaupt completed his task May 1, 1776. Now you know why May 1 is the great day with all communist nations to this very day (May 1 is also "Law Day" as declared by the American Bar Association). (The celebration of May 1 [Baal/Bealtaine] goes much further back into history than this, and the day was picked for the ancient reasons, which comes through Paganism; Baal-worship and revolves around the worship of Satan. - David G.) That was the day, May 1, 1776, that Weishaupt completed his plan and officially organized the Illuminati to put the plan into execution. That plan required the destruction of all existing governments and religions. That objective was to be reached by dividing the masses of people, whom he Weishaupt, termed: "goyism" [nationalism] or human cattle into opposing camps in ever increasing numbers on political, social, economic, and other issues - the very conditions we have in our country today. The opposing sides were then to be armed and incidents provided which would cause them to fight and weaken themselves and gradually destroy national governments and religious institutions. Again I say, the very conditions in the world today.

jahtruth.co.uk... Proof
jahtruth.co.uk...
jahtruth.co.uk...

Who are the elders of Zion??

WHO ARE THE ELDERS?
This is a secret which has not been revealed. They are the Hidden Hand. They are not the "Board of Deputies" (the Jewish Parliament in England) or the "Universal Israelite Alliance" which sits in Paris. But the late Walter Rathenau of the Allgemeiner Electricitaets Gesellschaft has thrown a little light on the subject and doubtless he was in possession of their names, being, in all likelihood, one of the chief leaders himself. Writing in the WIENER FREIE PRESSE, December 24, 1912, he said:
"Three hundred men, each of whom knows all the others, govern the fate of the European continent, and they elect their successors from their entourage."
In the year 1844, on the eve of the Jewish Revolution of 1848, Benjamin Disraeli, whose real name was Israel, and who was a "damped," or baptised Jew, published his novel, 'Coningsby', in which occurs this ominous passage:
"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
And he went on to show that these personages were all Jews.
Now that Providence has brought to the light of day these secret Protocols all men may clearly see the hidden personages specified by Disraeli at work "behind the scenes" of all the Governments. This revelation entails on all white peoples the grave responsibility of examining and revising au fond their attitude towards the Race and Nation which boasts of its survival over all Empires.

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
METHODS OF CONQUEST
The Symbolic Snake � "People's Rights" � Liquidation of the Goyim � "Sovereign Lord of the World" � Universal economic crisis � "Ours they will not touch�" � Secret masonic agents.
1. To-day I may tell you that our goal is now only a few steps off. There remains a small space to cross and the whole long path we have trodden is ready now to close its cycle of the Symbolic Snake, by which we symbolise our people. When this ring closes, all the States of Europe will be locked in its coil as in a powerful vice.

2. The constitution scales of these days will shortly break down, for we have established them with a certain lack of accurate balance in order that they may oscillate incessantly until they wear through the pivot on which they turn. The goyim are under the impression that they have welded them sufficiently strong and they have all along kept on expecting that the scales would come into equilibrium. But the pivots � the kings on their thrones � are hemmed in by their representatives, who play the fool, distraught with their own uncontrolled and irresponsible power. This power they owe to the terror which has been breathed into the palaces. As they have no means of getting at their people, into their very midst, the kings on their thrones are no longer able to come to terms with them and so strengthen themselves against seekers after power. We have made a gulf between the far-seeing Sovereign Power and the blind force of the people so that both have lost all meaning, for like the blind man and his stick, both are powerless apart.

3. In order to incite seekers after power to a misuse of power we have set all forces in opposition one to another, breaking up their liberal tendencies towards independence. To this end we have stirred up every form of enterprise, we have armed all parties, we have set up authority as a target for every ambition. Of States we have made gladiatorial arenas where a lot of confused issues contend....A little more, and disorders and bankruptcy will be universal....

4. Babblers, inexhaustible, have turned into oratorical contests the sittings of Parliament and Administrative Boards. Bold journalists and unscrupulous pamphleteers daily fall upon executive officials. Abuses of power will put the final touch in preparing all institutions for their overthrow and everything will fly skyward under the blows of the maddened mob.

5. All people are chained down to heavy toil by poverty more firmly than ever. They were chained by slavery and serfdom; from these, one way and another, they might free themselves. These could be settled with, but from want they will never get away. We have included in the constitution such rights as to the masses appear fictitious and not actual rights. All these so-called "Peoples Rights" can exist only in idea, an idea which can never be realised in practical life. What is it to the proletariat labourer, bowed double over his heavy toil, crushed by his lot in life, if talkers get the right to babble, if journalists get the right to scribble any nonsense side by side with good stuff, once the proletariat has no other profit out of the constitution save only those pitiful crumbs which we fling them from our table in return for their voting in favour of what we dictate, in favour of the men we place in power, the servants of our agentur ... Republican rights for a poor man are no more than a bitter piece of irony, for the necessity he is under of toiling almost all day gives him no present use of them, but the other hand robs him of all guarantee of regular and certain earnings by making him dependent on strikes by his comrades or lockouts by his masters.

Want to read more???

jahtruth.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
History of the Origin of the Protocols

In order to provide the most concise and detailed information on the origin of the Protocols themselves I will quote here extensively from the book 'Waters Flowing Eastward' by L Fry:

The protocols given to the world by Nilus are only the latest known edition of the Jewish leaders' programme. The story of how the latter came into general circulation is an interesting one.

In 1884 the daughter of a Russian general, Mlle. Justine Glinka, was endeavouring to serve her country in Paris by obtaining political information, which she communicated to General Orgevskii 4 in St. Petersburg. For this purpose she employed a Jew, Joseph Schorst,5 member of the Miz-raim Lodge in Paris. One day Schorst offered to obtain for her a document of great importance to Russia, on payment of 2,500 francs. This sum being received from St. Petersburg was paid over and the document handed to Mlle. Glinka.6

She forwarded the French original, accompanied by a Russian translation, to Orgevskii, who in turn handed it to his chief, General Cherevin, for transmission to the Tsar. But Cherevin, under obligation to wealthy Jews, refused to transmit it, merely filing it in the archives.7

Meantime there appeared in Paris certain books on Russian court life 8 which displeased the Tsar, who ordered his secret police to discover their authorship. This was falsely attributed, perhaps with malicious intent, 9 to Mlle. Glinka, and on her return to Russia she was banished to her estate in Orel. To the marechal de noblesse of this district, Alexis Sukhotin, Mlle. Glinka gave a copy of the Protocols. Sukhotin showed the document to two friends, Stepanov and Nilus; the former had it printed and circulated privately in 1897; the second, Professor Sergius A. Nilus, published it for the first time in Tsarskoe-Tselo (Russia) in 1901, in a book entitled The Great Within the Small. Then, about the same time, a friend of Nilus, G. Butmi, also brought it out and a copy was deposited in the British Museum on August 10, 1906.

Meantime, through Jewish members 10 of the Russian police, minutes of the proceedings of the Basle congress ll in 1897 had been obtained and these were found to correspond with the Protocols. l2

jahtruth.co.uk...

(From me: I gotta hand it to his website... These people got it right down to a tee.. I had this hunch when I was researching the federal reserve, and thought well what if? Right now i'm #ting myself because I didn't think it went this deep...
Did you read about the masons?? UK Russia, omg..
Please keep reading. Hit the links... This is getting way to interesting... ) TL

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The "Jews" & "NWO" just seems a little too far out there. Are they running the world? To a degree I would say that they are. Because of the holocost no nation with Jewish people living there would take any serious stance against Israel. Let's not forget that Israel was founded by pushing out the Palestinians. I wonder why they are just a little pissed. And then Israel goes and assassinates a crippled, spiritual leader to those people. Israel must be more moronic than the U.S. in thinking that more violence will bring peace and security to your nations. Think again.

But then again during the 60's & 70's the U.S. government must have realized how close it came to total collapse during the Vietnam War. That time period was as close to a revolution as the U.S. has come since the 1st one. In my opinion, it was decided then to gradually shift the U.S. population towards a "Police State". What better way to keep a strong grip on your country than to institute a police state. You have the power to watch everyone. Foreign or not!

Maybe George Orwell knew something we didn't in 1946-47 when he wrote "1984" It may seem like fiction. But then the "Patriot Act" wasn't passed with the full intention of protecting Americans from Terrorists. I think it's true intentions were to protect the government from the people. Because the people have the power to take away what these men covet. POWER

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hey Deeznutz

Read pages 8 n 9.........

You have no idea what your talking about man, and neither do other people on here....
You've all been brainswashed the same way as me, but doing the research I have I have no reason to believe otherwise....

Please click my links and read the pages,, read the other people's info on here as well don't just post your opinion and not read...
I would rather you gain information on such a topic then gain points just for the sake of raising your score.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, the Zionists and their co-religionists rule these United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country. Now you may say that is a very broad statement, but let me show you what happened while we were all asleep.

The third horseman of the Apocalypse rode a black horse. "And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances (weighing-scales) in his hand." He was told the weights and measures and told not to hurt the oil (Olive) and the wine (Vine) - Israel and Judah - the people of the 12 tribes.This horseman represents unfair (black) trading and "ripping people off", driving entire nations into poverty for monetary gain, by the rich rulers of the world. These people are not kings and presidents. Kings and presidents do not rule the world any more than prime-ministers and politicians do. This world is run by a small group of EXTREMELY rich jews who are known as "The Hidden Hand". They say they are Jews and are NOT. They are the "synagogue of Satan" (Rev. 3 v 9).
The Hidden Hand are a small group of extremely (and I do mean in the extreme) rich people who say that they are Jews but are not, they are the synagogue [church] of Satan, as Christ states in Revelation chapter 2 verse 9 and it was they who engineered the crucifixion, for Satan, to try to defeat Christ and retain their obscene wealth, and, in so doing, brought about, the fulfillment of all of the Prophecies about Christ that related to THAT event and time, and which had to be fulfilled, to PROVE Christ's TRUE identity, etc.
They are jews, but are not

"The Hidden Hand" is the very same organisation that was running the world for Satan 2000 years ago and was behind the "Sanhedrin" and engineered the crucifixion. They decided to crucify the "King of Israel" rather than give-up their immense wealth and power.

These people were condemned by Christ when the FIG tree was cursed in Matt. 21 v 19. The FIG tree is the symbol of Judaism.

These same people had already been previously condemned as traitors by God through Jeremiah in the third chapter of Jeremiah - note well verses 9-11 - "Treacherous Judah".

Christ acknowledged that Satan was running the world through these people and their political systems, calling Satan "the prince of this world" in John 14 v 30. They were referred to as being "the sons of Satan" by Christ in John 8 v 37-47, and condemned in Matt. 23 as being hypocrites for their evil legal and political systems - "Woe to you Scribes (lawyers) and Pharisees (politicians), HYPOCRITES."

The third horseman was told not to hurt the oil and the wine - the 12 tribes of Israel - but they have been hurt. "The Hidden Hand" have infiltrated the Western Israel Nations and taken control of them and used them and abused them, to "rip-off" the rest of the world and make entire nations POOR, driving them to communism and hatred for Joseph and the Jews.

The Olive from which the "oil" comes was Jacob/Israel's emblem (Romans 11 v 24-25) which he gave, along with his name Israel, to Joseph's two sons - Ephraim and Manasseh [not to Judah - the Jews] (Genesis 48 v 16). We are told by God through Isaiah in 43 v 12, that you (Israel - Ephraim and Manasseh not Judah) are "My Witnesses."

If we look at history and national emblems yet again, we find more clues.Please keep reading

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Joseph and the white horseman were both to have a BOW. The bowmen of England are the most famous in the history of the world and with God's help were not defeated (Genesis 49 v 24). Note well also where "the Shepherd" will come from - Joseph NOT Judah. NOT from the Jews.

Now look at the American Eagle and you will see that in its left claws it holds arrows, 13 of them. Britannia, in the full picture, sits under an OLIVE tree and the American Eagle has in its right claws an OLIVE branch, with 13 olives and 13 leaves on it. Israel, in Scripture, is referred to (metaphorically) as God's Wife and Britannia is a WOMAN not a man. Manasseh, the 1/2 tribe of Joseph, was known as the 13th. tribe of Israel. Look at American Symbols and you will see 13 over and over again. There are 13 stripes on their flag.
Revelation 11 v 3-4 tells us that God will give power to His Two Witnesses during the time of their testimony. "The Two Witnesses are the two olive trees and the two candlesticks."Israel was to be God's Witness (Isaiah 43 v 2) and the OLIVE TREE was/is Israel's emblem (Romans 11 v 24-25) and Jacob/Israel gave the OLIVE emblem, with his name ISRAEL (his name was no longer Jacob - Gen. 32 v 28) given to him by the angel who redeemed him (Gen. 48 v 16), to Ephraim and Manasseh.

So, now we have two olive trees instead of only one - Ephraim and Manasseh and two witnesses and they became two candlesticks (Zechariah 4 v 3) because they, during the days of their witnessing, translated the Bible (the Light) into almost every human language and distributed it all over the world, also fulfilling God's Prophecies (Rev. 11 v 3) about them.

The fourth horseman of the Apocalypse rode a pale horse. "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was DEATH, and HELL(fire) followed with him. And power was given unto them (the four horsemen) over the fourth part (1/4) of the earth, to kill with sword (weapons), and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth." This horseman rode on a pale/sick horse (sickly GREEN in the Greek original text). The fourth horseman represents pollution and nature dying (sickly green) with famines; pestilences and plagues brought about by climatic changes caused by deforestation and pollution.

A quarter of the earth are killed by wars; famines; and with disasters; and with the beasts of the earth (diseases and plagues etc. carried by the beasts of the earth).

Hell-fire followed WITH him (Death), because, due to unjust and unfair trading getting people to grow money crops, instead of food, and causing deforestation and desertification of many regions creates hunger, and hunger causes war, war comes and then the REAPING of mankind with Hell-fire.

In Ezekiel 38 we are told that God will put "hooks into their jaws" (hunger) and bring them against the mountains (govts.) of the 12 tribes of Israel who have insufficient defences because of dis-armament.

Then, returning to the Apocalypse/Revelation chapter 6 again, in verse 12 onwards we are told that there was a great "earth-quake" (upheaval of the downtrodden masses) and the SUN (British Throne of David) became black (loses all of its power), and the MOON (British Commonwealth) became as blood and the STARS of heaven (U.S.A.) fell unto the EARTH (downtrodden people), even as a FIG tree (the Jews) casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind (in Ezekiel 13 v 11 we are told that "with a stormy wind will I rend/break down the wall of untempered mortar").

To refer back to Rev. 11 again for a moment we are told that the Two Witnesses will be overcome and KILLED. This refers to the very same battle - "The Battle of Armageddon" in the "VALLEY of JEZREEL" in Israel near Endor.

Then the HEAVEN (political systems) departed as a scroll when closed up (Rev. 6 v 14); and every MOUNTAIN (govt.) and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the Earth, and the great men, and the rich men and everyone asked their mountain (govt.) to hide them from Him that sits on The Throne (God) and from the wrath (vengeance) of the Lamb.

Next comes the REAPING with Hell-fire. Are YOU ready? Are you sure? Don't be over-confident.

Those of you who claim to be "SAVED" already, are WRONG. You do not mark your own test. Only the Lord marks your test and you will have absolutely NO say in it. So I suggest that you learn some fresh and real humility and start again, this time DOING what the Lord says and not what you decide yourself. The "Self" has to be "crucified DAILY" until it is DEAD and you want only to serve your Lord and the common good, keeping the COMMANDments; Covenants; His Laws and Ways and NOT your own.

Anyone who wrongly thinks that God is unfair and that He should have warned you, should read Ezekiel 38, paying special attention to verse 17 and the date. 2600 years He has been warning YOU. Isn't that FAIR?
Ezekiel 13 (extract)
Because the "foolish prophets" (politicians) have seduced My people, saying peace; and there was NO peace and one built a wall (N.A.T.O. and U.N.O.) and others daubed it with untempered mortar (non-hardening / useless cement), say to them that it shall FALL.More on Nwo

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I've kinda been watching this discussion. I really didn't have much to add until we turned toward the UN and the strategy to sufficate the sovereignty of the US. All of this relates back to different schools of thought on religion. Whether they be jews or zionist or christians or luciferians doesn't matter as much as what they are doing.

I tend to lean more to the luciferians because they believe that the "christ" has returned as Maitreya (who will sit at the head of a new peaceful world under the UN flag) and they have their hands elbow deep in the work of the UN. All of which has led us down the road to globalization. We have already lost power over global trade due to the IMF, WTO, and World Bank. With the coming of other global governance organizations of law enforcement, criminal justice, and the environment; all of our power to govern ourselve will be handed over. Evidence of this is in the steel tariffs President Bush tried to enact and was forced by the WTO to end.

Hierarchy

In 1959, the "Ascended Masters" contacted Benjamin Creme � an obscure English painter who dabbled in the occult � Creme was told to perform a mission: the advancement of the Masters' plan for humanity. Creme was instructed to prepare the way for one Lord Maitreya � a Master and self-proclaimed christ who would soon begin to assume a human form to begin preparing humanity for the Age of Aquarius. The Aquarian Age would be a time of peace, plenty, perfect equality, and global governance under the Masters, via the United Nations.

The spiritual thrust of [Benjamin Creme's organization] Share International is clearly obvious in each issue that is published. Despite this fact, or perhaps because of it, SI has a long list of prominent, well respected international diplomats, religious leaders and political figures who have had articles published in this magazine. They include articles written by former UN Secretary General Boutros Boutros-Ghali; present Secretary General Kofi Annan; former President of Ireland Mary Robinson; Gro Harlem Brundtland who is director-general of the World Health Organisation and former Prime Minister of Norway; the Dalai Lama; and recently even Britain's Crown Prince Charles. Even though the average man off the street would most likely dissolve into hysterical laughter upon being presented with the beliefs of Creme and Share International, it is easily shown that this magazine is well-respected and taken seriously by many influential members of the Global Elite. In fact, Share International Foundation is accredited as an official non-governmental organization (NGO) by the United Nations, and the magazine, as stated on the inside cover of each issue, is published by Share International "....in association with the Department of Public Information at the United Nations."

The Hierarchy has plans already made and ready to put into effect. These involve the reconstruction of the world financial and economic order. A group of high initiates, themselves economists, industrialists, and financial experts of great experience and achievement, are working with the Heirarchy and have evolved a series of blueprints, alternative inter-related plans, which will solve the redistribution problems which are at the basis of the present world crisis. These can and will be speedily implemented when the need is seen and accepted, which acceptance will be forced on the United Nations of the world by the weight of a now informed public opinion. The cry for help and justice from the poor and starving nations will be too loud and too dramatic to ignore. THE STAGE WILL THEN BE SET FOR THE [ANTI]CHRIST TO MAKE KNOWN HIS PRESENCE AND LEAD MANKIND INTO THE AQUARIAN EXPERIENCE.

Who is Maitreya?

All the major religions expect a further revelation to be given by a future Teacher. Christians hope for the return of the Christ, the Buddhists look for the coming of another Buddha (the Lord Maitreya), while Muslims await the Imam Mahdi, the Hindus a reincarnation of Krishna, and the Jews the Messiah.

Students of the esoteric tradition know these as different names for the same individual -- Maitreya, the World Teacher -- and they look for his imminent return now, at the head of his group of Masters of Wisdom. They are people like us, who have gone before us in evolution and who have always guided and inspired humanity from behind the scenes.
At the earliest possible moment, Maitreya will demonstrate his true identity. Through a growing public response to his presence, Maitreya will be invited to speak to the entire world via the linked television satellite networks. On this Day of Declaration, we will see his face on television, but he will not actually speak. Instead, each of us will hear his words telepathically in our own language as he simultaneously impresses the minds of all humanity. Even those who are not watching Maitreya on television will have this experience. His energy of love will enter the hearts of all, galvanizing humanity to save the world. At the same time, hundreds of thousands of spontaneous healings will take place throughout the world. In this way we will know that Maitreya is truly the World Teacher for all humanity.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
According to the modern Gnostic movement; Samael Aun Weor is the Maitreya Buddha who has already lived, written over 60 books and then left his physical frame in like 1977.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The protocols of the learned elders of zion are the path to wisdom

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
The protocols of the learned elders of zion are the path to wisdom

Yeah... LOL

If your a satanist...

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
the people behind the NWO or Illuminati are neither jew,islamic,nor christian,hindu or budhist. They arent even human

Thats the God awful truth

Why do you think it gets stranger with each passing day? The curtain is slowly coming up, they realize hiding is something they wanted to end long ago.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces
the people behind the NWO or Illuminati are neither jew,islamic,nor christian,hindu or budhist. They arent even human

Thats the God awful truth

Why do you think it gets stranger with each passing day? The curtain is slowly coming up, they realize hiding is something they wanted to end long ago.

They are the antichrist.......The bible even talks about it.
They are jews but are not... Although they arne't the only ones, they do play a big part in it...

If you wouldn't mind sending me some links or proof on what your talking about....

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
"But this [is] a people robbed and spoiled; [they are] all of them trapped in [pigeon] holes," (like 9 to 5 pigeon holes, the jobs that they have, where they work as slaves for the system), "and they are hid in prison houses:" (a lot of people have been wrongly imprisoned), "they are for a prey, and no-one delivereth [them]; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore [their share to them]. Who among you will give ear to this? [who] will hearken and hear for the time to come?" (Who will listen to this? Who will listen? Are YOU listening to this? Are you taking notice? This is Father speaking to you telling you what's wrong). Isa. 42:22-23,.

I know people have been turned away from religion.
Is God a religion???
I have never been a believer until now, the NWO has to do with God, God warned us many times, and people throughout the ages have ignored him. These NWO guys are pulling the rug out from under us. We know it in the back of our mind, but we don't do anything because we are too lazy?

and only a short time away from being turned into obvious slaves? Can you see that it has been a patiently gradual process (known as "Fabianism") of getting the would-be slaves to unknowingly volunteer themselves into slavery, little by little, until the oppressors decide it is the right time to remove the veil of deception - just as the Egyptian pharaohs did to the early Israelites?

I highly suggest you read this plan...
I really do believe now that this is the only way.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well, I think I'm going to disengauge from this conversation. I will go having made this one last, on topic, point:

It doesn't make sense that a Zionist would work with others of other races and creeds to create a new world order. Isn't the whole point of Zionism, from what I've been told here on this thread, to put Israel first? How does creating a new world order help to further Israel and Israel's beliefs?

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
its funny how many replies are made when the word Jew is included! Its hilarious when you state Jews as the persecuted when in reality they control capatalism. Also and i maybe contraversial here but the only reason why there are troubles in the middle-east is through the totalitarian nature of Israel! I mean you sympathisers largely backed by US Jews have funded Isreal for decades, They dont even belong there, is it honestly fair to see Palestinians dominated by an outside force that is US/Israel? Sharon should be treated in the same context as the Bin Ladens and Husseins of this world and if i was of arabic origin, i too would be doing anything possible in my power to seek justice. That includes revenge for all the missle attacks led by the US/Isreal armies that have destroyed so many needless lives. WMD? My arse!

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I feel that all the problems in the world, such as the war on terrorism, are mainly caused by jews. Im not trying to sound like a neo-nazi and im not against jews, i just feel that the so called war against terrorism is mainly mainly the jews trying to control the middle east.

IMHO, The two most dangerous countries in the World are America and Israel, its funny how America always backs Israel even when most of the world doesn't doesn't

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hm.....too much biblical ranting for my tastes. But, its a sunject worth study, minus the biblical prophecies and crap.

And of course, Illuminatic67 and his continued unchallenged racism.

Sorry dude, but I dont buy the whole Black Islam soin to the story any more thsn I buy the standard Christian ranting.

One doesnt need a bible to see the far reaching fingers of Zionism. One just has to examine, who controls the real points of power and influence? Just look at who controls the media, who dominates in the fields of law and education........youll see.

Why else would America give billions of dollars in aid every year to Israel, a country with a big economy, no real resource interests, ect?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join