It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The "so called" Jews are be behind NWO

page: 10
0
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just looking at how some people attack this idea makes me sick. It's just a good topic for debate. I'm not saying that I agree with the NWO being in control of the Jews but so what if I do? It doesn't mean I'm gonna go out and do something as stupid as some of the Nazi party members did.

People in here blame everything on the Arabic world, the United States and even little green men. But the moment someone blames anything on the Jews it's a given that they are racist pigs. Trust no one!!! Everyone should be looked at. Why couldn't Jews be behind the NWO?

Talk about brainwashed! People are so conditioned to say nothing bad about the Jewish people (or Jewish individuals in power) and when something bad is said it's "the dumbest thing" anyone has ever heard. Maybe this this reaction has been forced on us for a reason? Maybe a group with so much control would allow their people to become a collective victim since this could be used to show how the Jews couldn't be in control of the NWO with all of the hardships faced by their people. It wouldn't be the elite Jews in control of the NWO who do the suffering, it would be the rest of the Jewish community being used as pawns by their leaders. This has surely happened in human history before.

Every race and every individual has to be looked at because something isn't right in this world today. The moment we conclude that a group of people can't be looked at as having fault is the day we stop fighting the future.

All I know is I believe there's an alien influence on earth. If I believe that to be true then I don't think I should find it so hard to believe that some Jews may be behind a little evil themselves.I may be wrong about the aliens and others may be wrong about Jews. That's why we need to use this site to look at everything.




posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Maybe a people would even want to become the ultimate victim when they know there is a prize at hand much bigger than anything many of us could ever comprehend. If a group of people could become the NWO then I think they would be willing to sacrifice A LOT more than the average person.



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
Maybe a people would even want to become the ultimate victim when they know there is a prize at hand much bigger than anything many of us could ever comprehend. If a group of people could become the NWO then I think they would be willing to sacrifice A LOT more than the average person.


And knowing this, maybe a certain group pf people usurped the identity of the real jews for that prize at the end of the journey. I think so. Ya never know



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Isn't this like saying "White people" are in charge of the preparations for the NWO, and are to blame?

Does any RACE follow any one specific goal that applies only to that race, BECAUSE of the characteristics of the race? Or perhaps you are only speaking of Zionists, which is more of an unofficial organization, than a race.

I don't think you can approach some jew on the street and say "I know what you're upto you bastard, I'll get you for this". How many Jews do you think are in on this? Probably a VERY tiny percentage, and probably the hardcore zionist type, that have a specific agenda and high government connections etc. (Sharon anybody?)

Also, would you say ONLY Jews have plans to take over the world? Someone I know from Highschool, who isn't Jewish, is seriously saying he wants to take over the world one day. If he manages to succeed, he can then bring about the NWO (whatever he wants that new order to be). Once again, you're looking at individuals, not huge denominations. Sure, some large groups have similar goals, but I don't think you can apply it to a whole RACE of humans, as having a common goal. Similar genetics yes, but not a GROUP MIND.



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Isn't this like saying "White people" are in charge of the preparations for the NWO, and are to blame?

Does any RACE follow any one specific goal that applies only to that race, BECAUSE of the characteristics of the race? Or perhaps you are only speaking of Zionists, which is more of an unofficial organization, than a race.

I don't think you can approach some jew on the street and say "I know what you're upto you bastard, I'll get you for this". How many Jews do you think are in on this? Probably a VERY tiny percentage, and probably the hardcore zionist type, that have a specific agenda and high government connections etc. (Sharon anybody?)

Also, would you say ONLY Jews have plans to take over the world? Someone I know from Highschool, who isn't Jewish, is seriously saying he wants to take over the world one day. If he manages to succeed, he can then bring about the NWO (whatever he wants that new order to be). Once again, you're looking at individuals, not huge denominations. Sure, some large groups have similar goals, but I don't think you can apply it to a whole RACE of humans, as having a common goal. Similar genetics yes, but not a GROUP MIND.


Listewn, I didn't say anything of the sort. I just said that maybe some people may have usurped the identity of the Jews. You put that race stuff up. I don't know what you're talking about.:



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Lilblam,


These so called jews, are not a race........



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Colonel, you may have hit the nail on the head. Maybe we are blaming people using a false identity. Doesn't everyone want to be a part of something that's "chosen?" We don't know the half of true history.

Lilbalm, I'm not saying that Jews would be the only people involved. There are always going to be players from every race/group of people wanting to get a piece of the pie. There would also have to be someone, or group, in a sort of command however. Or at least a group with more power than the others.

Of course the average Jewish person wouldn't know what was going on if they were being used by their elite. Maybe their elite aren't even really Jewish but using a false identity.

True Lies also brings up a good point. What does it mean to be Jewish? If the NWO is true than it would be much bigger than race, at least it would seem.



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
"I'm not anti-semitic, but...."

And then y'all spew bizzare psychotic ravings.

There is no Jewish '''conspiracy'''. Ask some Jews---do they agree on **anything**?

Nobody has any single locus of control. People with money do. Some Jews are rich. Some aren't. Lots of non-jewish people are very rich too. They have lots of power too.

The idea that the Jews are a malignant cancer somehow controlling everything to everyone else's detriment is *the* classic manifestation to justify acting on bigoted impulses.

There's no actual evidence. There are powerful Jewish businessmen as there are powerful non-Jewish businessmen.

Why can't Jews get their own on the LA Lakers if they were so powerful? Why isn't Tom Cruise (etc) Jewish?

The facts are that Jewish culture in the West strongly promotes educating their children. Education leads to good schools leads to good jobs and wealth. That's it.

Why is UC Berkeley now 33-40% Asian? Because of the massive Chinese conspiracy? No because their culture promotes education the way Jews do.

The right of Israel to exist is equivalent to the right of Pakistan to exist.
(Both created 1948-1949). Pakistan, in fact, is a made up name in the 20th century, whereas Israel as a concept, people and state has been around for quite a long time.

As there was in India + Pakistan, there was a partition and mass migration----both ways. Many Jews were expelled or pressured to leave the Arab states too. In around 1948 there were 150,000 or so Jews in Baghdad; where they had lived for thousands of years. Now the number is practically zero. Lots of Jews in L.A. didn't come from Ukraine or Berlin, they came from Tehran, where again they were forced out by psychotic fundamentalist Islamicists.

The equivalent would be all the Hindus in India agitating for obliterating Pakistan by force, eliminating its Muslims and resettling it with a fundamentalist Hindu government.

Is that a good idea? Would that be morally right?

Naturally there are some differences, namely that it is India which is democratic and has a significant Muslim minority [Israel has a significant Arab minority too], whereas Pakistan is virtually Hindu-free.



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
"I'm not anti-semitic, but...."

And then y'all spew bizzare psychotic ravings.

There is no Jewish '''conspiracy'''. Ask some Jews---do they agree on **anything**?

Nobody has any single locus of control. People with money do. Some Jews are rich. Some aren't. Lots of non-jewish people are very rich too. They have lots of power too.

The idea that the Jews are a malignant cancer somehow controlling everything to everyone else's detriment is *the* classic manifestation to justify acting on bigoted impulses.



we never said there was a "jewish conspiracy" is just theory about the NWO, which makes alot of sense. No one has classfield jews as a "malignant cancer" and i cannot remember reading any anti-semitic views on this thread.

Israel believes its under attack, when most of the time is the results of their own actions. This so called "War on terrorism" is basicly a war on Islam cause all the suspects are middle east muslims.
The middle east is only hustle place thanx to Israel and America's campaign of terror, to be honest i don't care if you think we're anti-semitic or nazi cause we are only speakin the truth!

*takes a deep breathe and glass of gin*



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
they say they are jews but they are not

the ones who are behind this say this ...but there not practicing the jewish faith

its kinda like a christian who says hes a christian and gos home and beats his wife and molests his daughter
is he a christian???
They have jewish names but theyre actually Zionists pretending to be jews and using real good hearted jews as cannon fodder for there heinous and diabolical plans.
You know what???
Theyre gonna lose this mental,physical,spirtual battle for enslavement of humanity ,cause its all coming to light.
this doesnt mean that crap isnt going to hit the fan first though



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
"so called" is the key in this phrase.
They ARE NOT jews, but pose as such in order to hide behind 'the most persecuted people' in the world.
Think about it for a second, what better way to keep yourself concealed than to persecute a people (yes, the NWO persecuted the Jews) THEN hide within that group?
Who would ever think to look for them there?
If the are discovered, like they are being now, they scream "Anti-Semite!"
The core of the NWO is not comprised of Jews, Christians or Muslims. The core of the NWO is made up of satanists.
They pretend to be Jews, as it is a convenient disguise, and they have conditioned the sheeple to raise up in the defense of the Jews by screaming anti-semitism.
Rev 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty. (but thou art rich) and i know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of satan."
KJV
So there you have it in black and white.
Dispute that.



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aware
Rev 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty. (but thou art rich) and i know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of satan."
KJV
So there you have it in black and white.
Dispute that.



In order for this to work, the Jews that is passage is talking to must be poor and in strife:"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty."



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Im no theologen but this i how i see it.
*I know those that have suffered, AND i know those that have pretended to suffer.*
Two totally different groups.
Its pretty clear to me.
Gods word is not hard to understand, man trying to read more into it causes it to seem so.
'illuminated' ones can sream anti-semite all they want, just like they did with Mel Gibsons movie, but that does not change what is written in the Bible.



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
if you look closely at that passage youll notice that it is reffering to two sets of jews the poor ones and the ones who are of the synagouge of satan !!!!!!!!!


just read it man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read it closely !!!!!!! it doesnt take a english teacher to figure it out

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So which Jews are really Satanists?

Have you ever seen a Jew worship Satan?

I see no "New World Order" at all.

It was a phrase uttered by G H W Bush referring to the end of the Cold War, where the decisions and alliances were not primarily determined by whether they were "For" the US or the USSR.

Almost all Jews are Zionists in the sense that they think that Israel has a right to exist as an independent democratic state whose citizens live in safety. Many of them disagree with the aggressive ideology of the settlers, but they disagree even more with the fanatical hatred of the PLO and Hamas.

Barak reflected the views of most U.S. Jews. The Arab response to his unprecedented offers for Palestine, as well as unilateral withdrawl from Lebanon, was massively increased rioting, terrorism and war. And now more people blame Jews than ever, just as the radicals in Hamas predicted. This makes the Jewish hardliners seem like they were right all along.

Arab states were for the obliteration of Israel and extermination in 1948.

They were for the same thing in 1967. When Gamal Nasser said he would drive them "into the sea", was he imagining a happy nation of houseboats?

Obviously not, it was a program of genocide, just as the program of Hamas and Islamic Jihad, and Islamic jihad (as a radical Takfir ideology) is today.



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
may be mb kennel you should consider some further research on this topic

Israel and the predecessors of the mossad were terrorists...even against there own people.
in november 1940 Rabin was a member of Palmach ....they blew up the ship Patria in Haifa harbour...more than 250 jewish emigrants were killed in the explosion.....hows that for a little terrorism



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Do you even know what the name "Satan" means???


It means, "the opposer" why would they worship, "the opposer"

They are the anti christ, they don't have to worship anybody, they are slimey, sneaky, manipulating aholes,


You really need to start researching more... I bet you haven't even read the links I posted on here, let alone pages 1 through 10...


So you tell me who "they" have to worship???
They want everybody to worship them..... The anti christ is enslaving people..They are maglomaniacs. Please read the info...


[Edited on 31-3-2004 by TrueLies]



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aware
"so called" is the key in this phrase.
They ARE NOT jews, but pose as such in order to hide behind 'the most persecuted people' in the world.
Think about it for a second, what better way to keep yourself concealed than to persecute a people (yes, the NWO persecuted the Jews) THEN hide within that group?
Who would ever think to look for them there?
If the are discovered, like they are being now, they scream "Anti-Semite!"
The core of the NWO is not comprised of Jews, Christians or Muslims. The core of the NWO is made up of satanists.
They pretend to be Jews, as it is a convenient disguise, and they have conditioned the sheeple to raise up in the defense of the Jews by screaming anti-semitism.
Rev 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty. (but thou art rich) and i know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of satan."
KJV
So there you have it in black and white.
Dispute that.





That's brilliant............. In this mainstream thinking we got going on, this is brilliant......Good man.



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by aware
Rev 2:9
"I know thy works (what they've done), and tribulation (troubles, trials, etc.), and poverty(It does not say physical poverty, it could be spiritual poverty). (but thou art rich(More backing up spiritual theory)) and i know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not(Nation/race of Judea NOT the FAITH of Israel, Issac, and Abraham.), but are the synagogue of satan(Satan: the Opposer. By refusing God's divinity, but calling themselves Jews, they are opposing the faith of Judea.)."
KJV
So there you have it in black and white.
Dispute that.



In order for this to work, the Jews that is passage is talking to must be poor and in strife:"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty."


Not necessarily. Read my comments (in bold). That could be another interpretation of that passage.

[Edited on 3-30-2004 by junglejake]



posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I don't think your average mainstream Jew is the problem, it is the radical Zionists, of which there probably actually very few indeed.

Its like saying that the skull and bones organization taints every American. You are American therefore you must be a part of the secret skull and bones conspiracy, whatever that is. And how many Americans actually belong to the KKK these days?

Not all Germans were or are Nazis, and not all Italians are Mafiosi, so on it goes. Every race has its bad apples if you look deep enough. So what ? I am not Jewish, but a few of my friends are, and they hate all this crap as much as I do.

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by Warpspeed]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

log in

join