It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "so called" Jews are be behind NWO

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
On the an unoffical Passion of christ website, someone posted an interesting thing about the "so called jews". Sadly it gets very racist at the end.
Not really about the NWO, but some of the points the person makes are interesting

pub169.ezboard.com...

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by infinite]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Protocols-------------------- Under: The FRAUD of the CONstitution

You should read the full text of the Protocols to learn of your enemy's master plan for your enslavement and destruction, and how "constitutions" fit into that plan, but since it may not become immediately obvious to you, further explanation is probably necessary to point out just where the American and ALL other government "constitutions" have come from - written by the Hidden Hand, as part of their devious Satanic plot of world control and domination.

The New World Order have their legislators create more and more man-made "laws", to make more Lawful things illegal, which serves two purposes. First is to get away with stealing more and more of the people's wealth and freedom, while no-one objects, and secondly to draw the latent resistors out into the open, who either do object or seek to gain advantage in "using" the loopholes built into the fraudulent system.

Their so-called "laws" are proven to be separate laws from what they and their own people follow, as witnessed by the Clinton impeachment charade, while these "laws" are selectively enforced against whom they choose - usually God-fearing, honest people who (not knowing any better) are "just trying to get along" within the system, but especially against those who are doing their best to stay out of "Babylon" entirely and not play the world's games. The people at Ruby Ridge, Waco, Sand Point, and others, had not broken ANY of God's Laws, which are the ONLY valid laws on this planet. When those honest "victims" don't cave-in and give the Hidden Hand what they want under their legislation, then military force is used, which often creates a well-publicized stand-off or siege situation, and the media presents the criminal government people as benevolent protectors of both: the children in those situations, and of the country. It doesn't matter to them that, in reality, those children were in no danger until the government itself created that dangerous situation. The disinformation from these types of incidents are promoted by the media to make examples of the real victims, in order to discourage the marginally resistant percentage of the "sheeple" from fighting the system.

Ok, so now can you please start reading instead of opening your mouth, when you DON'T know what your talking about...
Read, THINK, process the information, if you want to brush the truth off like you just fell down in a bunch of dirt, fine, but don't try and stop other people from searching by calling them "crazy" or anti-sems" or anything else you have in your vile dictionary...
I'm just trying to make you stop living the foolish dream "they" want you to in order to enslave you.

Look at it like your jumping out of one boat with major holes in it, to another where there are NO holes.

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I dont wanna say too much on this issue because, i dont wanna sound anti-semite, but the truth is that most newspapers and T.V. media is owned by the jews, wether thats good or bad, its up to every single individual because really ,
EVERY HEAD IS A DIFFERENT WORLD.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Zionists Rule the US

Here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, the Zionists and their co-religionists rule these United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country. Now you may say that is a very broad statement, but let me show you what happened while we were all asleep.
Full article

**MOD EDIT: do not copy/paste entire articles and always provide a link to the original source.

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Banshee]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
In David Icke's most recent book "Tales from the Time loop" he has a chapter about Israel and "so called" jews.
i guess theres the "Sephardic" jews who were the jews of the bible the native mid-eastern people (they are brown) . and then there was the ashkenazi (notice those last two sylabels) jews who lived in the Kazhars or around the Caspian Sea or somewhere up north from "israel" (these have the big noses). these guys converted to Judaism and have no genetic relations to the "chosen people" god was talking to in the bible. These Ashkenazi are the ones who demanded and got a State of Israel, they are the the zionists. and they treat the native Sephardic jews as lower class in Israel.
as far as whether or not the "jews" are part of the nwo. Well, the only family that ive found is the Rothschilds, who were Ashkenazi jews.
so it seems possible that the Ashkenazi appropriated the religion to further oppress a people while paying lip service to their spiritual path, as some ashkenazi jews were doing business with nazi germany.

btw don't feel you need to automatically poopoo or comment on icke's reputation, i'm just letting you know that he does have an interesting and informative recent chapter on this subject if you're interested in *open minded*
one more link on the topic for ya: www.savethemales.ca...

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Un-real. The level of ignorance, gullibility and paranoia in this so-called "discussion" is staggering. "The Jews control the World" is some of the oldest drivel around.

A certain head of Russian Tzarist secret police once said:

"If Russia didn't have Jews, we'd have to invent them."

If there really was an NWO, then the Jews, as usual, would make the PERFECT scapegoat to divert attention from its existence. It seems to be working

This thread is the living proof of my signature - it would be entertaining even, if it werent so sad

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
When we say the term "so called jews" we are refering to Zionists. This is what Hitler hated about the jew, he hated the Zionists and he saw them as a major problem on the world. These Zionists claim to be jews are think that their race should control over all man. Normal jews end up taking the blame for the Zionists.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Zionism and Zionist are what 'exactly' infinite?

seekerof

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
edit- double post

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Root]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bartholomeo
Zionists Rule the US

Here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, the Zionists and their co-religionists rule these United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country. Now you may say that is a very broad statement, but let me show you what happened while we were all asleep.
Full article

**MOD EDIT: do not copy/paste entire articles and always provide a link to the original source.

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Banshee]

Nice source, antichristconspiracy.com. Real reputable

I had NO idea how many rabid bigots were hiding on this board. I'm glad i know it now, though.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
�If you want to know where the power lies, then ask whom you cannot criticize." Kevin Alfred Strom

Is it hate to have an open debate? To look at this possability intelligently and rationally? Hmmm, you may find these interesting, really opened my eyes. IU am not hater, but I do know that this is always seen as a no go area, why if their is nothing to hide?

Is Britain Under Zionist Control: spearhead.com...

A Jewish Question: spearhead.com...

Who Rules America: natvan.com...

Who Runs The Media: www.duke.org...

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by The Hunter]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If people keep quoting from sources of hate, then it is, indeed, hate. The fact that there is no "world-wide Jewish conspiracy" is so patently OBVIOUS that one has to be either full of hate and frustration or simply lack the capacity for critical independent thinking to pretend othersise.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Zionism and Zionist are what 'exactly' infinite?

seekerof

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Seekerof]

well, glad you ask. According to the jewish virtual libary Zionism means;

Zionism, the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, advocated, from its inception, tangible as well as spiritual aims.

Link

and Zionist is a supporter of zionism movement. So you can say that Zionist main goal is a creation of a jewish state in Israel.

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by infinite]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
posted twice

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Hunter

Originally posted by Root
If people keep quoting from sources of hate, then it is, indeed, hate. The fact that there is no "world-wide Jewish conspiracy" is so patently OBVIOUS that one has to be either full of hate and frustration or simply lack the capacity for critical independent thinking to pretend othersise.

Depends what you class as a "hate" site, it is far to easily done. Anything remotely critical of the Jews is "hate" and "anti-semitic". Is anti-semitism ever a result of Jewish bahaviour? Can I suggest you read the links before you criticize them? Also, one "world-wide Jewish conspiracy", this shows that you definately havn't read the articles. The first step is to read them with an open mind, you must look at both sources, then and only then can you make an informed and intelligent decision. And what about the Jewish scholers that say exactly the same, is this then hate?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
those links are far from hate sites, i've seen neo-nazi sites which will make you sick to the bone. The worst thing i ever saw on a hate site was pictures of the holocaust and the webmaster was mocking them

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by infinite]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Does links are far from hate sites, i've seen neo-nazi sites which will make you sick to the bone. The worst thing i ever saw on a hate site was pictures of the holocaust and the webmaster was mocking them

Again, this is another subject with which their should be open debate, yet you are not allowed. If it was 100% true then no fear and banning of debate should be made on this topic. TAgain, what about the Jewish scholers that disagree with it?ry the institute for Historical Review for starters. Anyone discussing this privatly could be interesting but this Holocaust is a subject for this forum and I'll leave it at that.

Depends what you class as a "hate" site, it is far to easily done. Anything remotely critical of the Jews is "hate" and "anti-semitic". Is anti-semitism ever a result of Jewish bahaviour? Can I suggest you read the links before you criticize them? Also, one "world-wide Jewish conspiracy", this shows that you definately havn't read the articles. The first step is to read them with an open mind, you must look at both sources, then and only then can you make an informed and intelligent decision. And what about the Jewish scholers that say exactly the same, is this then hate?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Post removed.

AboveTopSecret.com does not support the author of this copied-and-psted material that originally appeared in this post, nor will we allow links to the extreme white-supremist site from which it was copied.

If this member posts this material again, a global ignore will be applied.

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I didn't know this was a White Supremacist site. Thanks for enlightening me. You and your ilk will never convince me that my Caucasian/Chinese daughter is anything but beautiful, inside and out. I'm sorry that Evolution passed you by, and the only thing you have left is hate. Enjoy your irrelevance.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The Hunter was given a warning for posting material from a white-supremist hate site. We will not tolerate copying and pasting from such sites, nor links to such bottom-dwelling web content. If you wish to discuss such material, do not do it here.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join