It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "so called" Jews are be behind NWO

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well, I do apologise and will not post these again but this is a topic asking whether the NWO is Jewish or not... forgive me if I am wrong but I was showing a different side (but their was no "hate" in any of those articles). I asure you I will not post these again and do apologise. But "extreme white-supremacist", come on, this is a quote straight from the controlled media! I hate these type of derogetary words. Plus, I am no "white supremacist", I am white and I am proud of that, am I now a hater? Root, I would never say that and am sure she is beautiful, but this is a site for open minded people, not degenerate race hatemongering, white extremist evil neo-nazis (boy now I sound like the media!) I would agree if these had ANY amount of hate in them but that is simply not the case... just intelligent and rational articles which is what this topic is about. A site dedicated to discovering otherwise hidden truths now censoring? Blind hate censoring I can understand but please do not tell me these articles had any hate in them.

However, I do respect your rules and will not post these again but please do not think I am a "hater", just someone that will listen to both siudes in order for me to make an intelligent and rational decision.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If you didn't see the blinding hate in the article you linked or the site that sponsored it, then the words "intelligent" and "rational" do not apply.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I never got to view the links so i cannot comment on them. Skeptic wouldn't warn you without a solid reason so the sites must of had some sort of racsit theme.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
You have some very interesting and telling reading interests, TrueLies. No, I don't think the Jews are behind the NWO, if it exists. The Jews have just been a convienant scapegoat for people for the past 4000 years to distract their populations from the real problem: themselves.

YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE IGNORANT SIR OF THE FORCES THAT CONTROL THE WORLD YOU ARE LIVING IN.

THE ELITES, THE BEHIND THE SCENE FORCES. THE UNSEEN HAND.

THEY ARE SO CALLED JEWS. THE SO CALLED JEWS RUN THE WHOLE WORLD.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Obviously you are either a jewish person, or you are from another race that is in total defense of the jewish people, because you are not even considering the fact that maybe , just maybe, the jews are behind the NWO, I say this because you are constantly, refering to my posts and other different posts as racisicts and supremacists, you are not even considering the fact that, again, maybe. just maybe theres jews behind the new world order. Theres also a post that mentions that the jews have been persecuterd over and over for the last 4000 thousand years, but ofcourse the post doesn't say why the jews have been under persecution, now you probably wont understand, any word Im writing or probably are in denyal of everything I write, but for those who are not in denyal of what their inner self is thelling them, (open minded) , this post would be considered by them. But getting back to why the post doesn't mention why the jews were persecuted throughout history , I dare you ROOT to tell me WHY THE JEWS HAVE BEEN PERSECUTED THROUGHOUT HISTORY? and why is this thread up. why is there even the slightest suspicion or consideration today that the jews are behind the New World Order? answer me those questions so I can see if you are a childish debater or a mature one. So far, you've acting like you are under attack from the People who has the suspicion that the jews , are behind the NWO, and really nobody is attacking you my friend we are just writing down our thoughts so stop acting on the defense and even if you are jew, why dont you just say so, we can have have even a healthier dabate, a christian that say the jews are behind the NWO and the jew who says that anybody who thinks that is anti-semitic, hater, white supremacist. discriminator racist etc, etc,,

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well.
I'm seeing personal attacks, ethnic slurs, and hate speech in this thread.
No real discussion, no solid proof....just a dozen pages of garbage. As this has not gone anywhere and has done nothing but degenerate, there's only one thing left.
Read the ATS Terms & Conditions.
Thread closed.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join