It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "so called" Jews are be behind NWO

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
To add on to SeekerOf's point, compare those numbers to the numbers of Americans throughout the world. The numbers of Russians throughout the world. The number of French throughout the world. The number of English.

And seeing that it's a faith that has chosen to run the world, in your eyes, then compare those numbers to the numbers of Christians and Musslims throughout the world.

And then let us know how so few managed to take over the world while still being the most persecuted people on the Earth...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Disney?? Were you being serious??

Actually, yeah. They own 80% of the radio stations here in Chicago, and the large number of TV channels. But if you can show me that CNN, Fox, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, UPN, the New York Times, the Chicago Tribune, and other major international publications are all owned by Jews...Well, I'd really be impressed.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Most persecuted?? Now?? Where is that? If you mean in the settlements, I'd say it was about a 50/50 proposition as to who is persecuting who more, the Palestinians or the Zionists...There's nowhere else I can think of where the Zionists are not coddled rather than persecuted, unless it's in the untra-orthodox community in NYC, where they meet some mild verbal resistance to their Zionist rantings, but little more.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
THE MOST PERSECUTED PEOPLE ON EARTH?????? That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. Do you see any of the "so-called" Jews in prison today? Are the present day "so-called" Jews living in poverty continually?

Let's not delve into fantasy here.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Here's a link that might be enlightening, if you'd want to read it:

www.eretzyisroel.org...

My co-worker has left early today (the Shabat), and he has all of the sources I would use to back up my statement on his computer. If I remember, or if you remind me, I'll post a lot more info on Monday.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Let's not delve into fantasy here.

Colonel, I would have to say, you need to evaluate your statement, as well. Your contention, I'm sure, is that blacks have suffered the most persecution of all time?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well, of course. Now, if you said that the blacks and hispanics are the original Jews then I would agree but you don't. You say the current "so-called" Jews are the most persecuted and I would have to disagree.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Then could you back that up with 5,000 years of suffering and persecution? Because I don't think you can...(And when did you add hispanics to your list of "real" jews?)

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Then could you back that up with 5,000 years of suffering and persecution? Because I don't think you can...(And when did you add hispanics to your list of "real" jews?)

5,000 years of suffering---if you were black. The hispanics come in b/c blacks were also shipped as slaves to South America---making them hispanic. I believe that the current day Jews ADOPTED the religon of Judiasm centuries ago and have usurpred it. They can no way trace their origins to Jacob or Abraham.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Furthermore, the bible showed you how to identify Jews in Revalation. Many of them would be in prison. How many of the so-called Jews of today are in prison?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by junglejake

5,000 years of suffering---if you were black. The hispanics come in b/c blacks were also shipped as slaves to South America---making them hispanic. I believe that the current day Jews ADOPTED the religon of Judiasm centuries ago and have usurpred it. They can no way trace their origins to Jacob or Abraham.

Can you? And have you ever asked Orthodox Jews to try? I'll ask my friend on Monday. You just made a sweeping, broad generalization about all the People of Abraham...And I don't think you have the resources or ability to back it up.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Disney is dead, the company is not controlled by the Disneys. Walt has been dead for a long time, and Roy no longer has much of a voice any more after he was basically forced off the board. It is controlled by Eisner. So it is not Disney who controls the media empire but their zionist surrogate.

Here is a brief summary of information on Zionist control over American media that I found after an exhaustive 5 second search..Oddly enough it began with a paragraph on the Disney empire which I have ommitted because most here seem to already know about that:

Three Jewish Newspapers

The suppression of competition and the establishment of local monopolies on the dissemination of news and opinion have characterized the rise of Jewish control over America's newspapers. The resulting ability of the Jews to use the press as an unopposed instrument of Jewish policy could hardly be better illustrated than by the examples of the nation's three most prestigious and influential newspapers: the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post. These three, dominating America's financial and political capitals, are the newspapers which set the trends and the guidelines for nearly all the others. They are the ones which decide what is news and what isn't, at the national and international levels. They originate the news; the others merely copy it, and all three newspapers are in Jewish hands. The New York Times was founded in 1851 by two Gentiles, Henry Raymond and George Jones. After their deaths, it was purchased in 1896 from Jones's estate by a wealthy Jewish publisher, Adolph Ochs. His great-grandson, Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr., is the paper's current publisher and CEO. The executive editor is Max Frankel, and the managing editor is Joseph Lelyveld. Both of the latter are also Jews. The Sulzberger family also owns, through the New York Times Co., 33 other newspapers, including the Boston Globe; twelve magazines, including McCall's and Family Circle with circulations of more than 5 million each; seven radio and TV broadcasting stations; a cable-TV system; and three book publishing companies. The New York Times News Service transmits news stories, features, and photographs from the New York Times by wire to 506 other newspapers, news agencies, and magazines. Of similar national importance is the Washington Post, which, by establishing its "leaks" throughout government agencies in Washington, has an inside track on news involving the Federal government. The Washington Post, like the New York Times, had a non-Jewish origin. It was established in 1877 by Stilson Hutchins, purchased from him in 1905 by John McLean, and later inherited by Edward McLean. In June 1933, however, at the height of the Great Depression, the newspaper was forced into bankruptcy. It was purchased at a bankruptcy auction by Eugene Meyer, a Jewish financier. The Washington Post is now run by Katherine Meyer Graham, Eugene Meyer's daughter. She is the principal stockholder and the board chairman of the Washington Post Co. In 1979, she appointed her son Donald publisher of the paper. He now also holds the posts of president and CEO of the Washington Post Co. The Washington Post Co. has a number of other media holdings in newspapers, television, and magazines, most notably the nation's number-two weekly newsmagazine, Newsweek. The Wall Street Journal, which sells 1.8 million copies each weekday, is the nation's largest-circulation daily newspaper. It is owned by Dow Jones & Company, Inc., a New York corporation which also publishes 24 other daily newspapers and the weekly financial tabloid Barron's, among other things. The chairman and CEO of Dow Jones is Peter Kann, who is a Jew. Kann also holds the posts of chairman and publisher of the Wall Street Journal. Most of New York's other major newspapers are in no better hands than the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. The New York Daily News is owned by Jewish real-estate developer Mortimer B. Zuckerman. The Village Voice is the personal property of Leonard Stern, the billionaire Jewish owner of the Hartz Mountain pet supply firm.

Other Mass Media

The story is pretty much the same for other media as it is for television, radio, and newspapers. Consider, for example, newsmagazines. There are only three of any note published in the United States: Time, Newsweek, and U.S. News and World Report. Time, with a weekly circulation of 4.1 million, is published by a susidiary of Time Warner Communications. The CEO of Time Warner Communications, as mentioned above, is Gerald Levin, a Jew. Newsweek, as mentioned above, is published by the Washington Post Company, under the Jewess Katherine Meyer Graham. Its weekly circulation is 3.2 million. U.S. News & World Report, with a weekly circulation of 2.3 million, is owned and published by Mortimer Zuckerman, a Jew. Zuckerman also owns the Atlantic Monthly and New York's tabloid newspaper, the Daily News, which is the sixth-largest paper in the country. Among the giant book-publishing conglomerates, the situation is also Jewish. Three of the six largest book publishers in the U.S., according to Publisher's Weekly, are owned or controlled by Jews. The three are first-place Random House (with its many subsidiaries, including Crown Publishing Group), third-place Simon & Schuster, and sixth-place Time Warner Trade Group (including Warner Books and Little, Brown). Another publisher of special significance is Western Publishing. Although it ranks only 13th in size among all U.S. publishers, it ranks first among publishers of children's books, with more than 50 percent of the market. Its chairman and CEO is Richard Snyder, a Jew, who just replaced Richard Bernstein, also a Jew.

The Effect of Jewish Control of the Media

These are the facts of Jewish media control in America. Anyone willing to spend several hours in a large library can verify their accuracy. I hope that these facts are disturbing to you, to say the least. Should any minority be allowed to wield such awesome power? Certainly, not and allowing a people with beliefs such as expressed in the Talmud, to determine what we get to read or watch in effect gives this small minority the power to mold our minds to suit their own Talmudic interests, interests which as we have demonstrated are diametrically opposed to the interests of our people. By permitting the Jews to control our news and entertainment media, we are doing more than merely giving them a decisive influence on our political system and virtual control of our government; we also are giving them control of the minds and souls of our children, whose attitudes and ideas are shaped more by Jewish television and Jewish films than by their parents, their schools, or any other influence.

Hope this gives some insight into why some of we Goyim are sicking of having our news so slanted for us that we are now going to war for the Zionists...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What? The Jews control Disney? Media? Wait a minute The Bible said that the Jews would be living in poverty in Revalations and be thrown in prison? What's this with these monopolies and media empires?

I wonder what the Bible has to say on this?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It definatelly gives some insight...But I challenge you to do this: Find an article that is not so obviously anti-semetic, and just presents the facts without opinion spewed throughout it. I found another site you might be interested in:

www.geocities.com...

They seem like truely enlightened souls...

EDIT:

Here's another for you, if you didn't already have it:
www.americannaziparty.com...

[Edited on 3-26-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I would just like to add a few things. I will start with these verses : Revelation 2:8 � And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. We see here that under the rule of those "That say they are Jews and are not" the people would go through tribulation and poverty. If we look at the World it is full of tribulation and poverty, the greatest wealth is in the hands of a few.
10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. Here we see who is behind "Those that say they are jews and are not" Satan and this verse shows how : 2 Thess 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. We see here that Satan through the Anti-Christ is the head of "Those that say they are jews and are not" that rule over the affairs of the world.
Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
We see here that God will cause Those Fake Jews to bow down before us, for they are the ones that persecuted and killed us during these last days, These are the ones that run the media so that they can brainwash us. are pushing all this sex down our throat's that is going to cause God's wrath to be poured out on the earth. that have totally destroyed our morals. have turned our children into game playing idiots. have spread false teachings and lies within the church to discredit it. have caused most of the pain and suffering we see in the world, all to forfill their greed and lust for power and ultimately control. These are not nice people and certainly not jews, they are Liars and Deceivers. I believe this deception to go back all the days of the Pyramid or "God's House" all the treasures were removed from "God's House" and taken to israel. according to the bible there were thousands of tons of Gold and Silver and an abundance of precious stones. Where did it all go ? If you go to the diamond district in new york today, you will find that the jews have all the gold and diamonds. we must always remember however that all jews are not pretenders, it is a small group of "wicked ones" that have caused many to question if the jews are behind the NWO. It is the Liars "That say they are jews and are not" that are clearly behind the NWO and thier leader is the Anti-Christ

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
russia got rid of it's jewish "epidemy" a long time ago, and is still suffering major economic depressions etc...however there are some powers that do learn from their mistakes, a jewish leader is the last thing russia needs right now, and therefore we have...putin.

a lot of the jews in the U.S, come from russia?

you see, jews are more or less a parasite (i do not hold that against them), that's a good thing, since they've learnt to cooperate with each other, ie. the zionist leaders in the U.S holding the leadership pinned and obliged to send israel funding, and any military support required.
one wishes this would have never happened, however...the only way, to stop a complete jewish take-over (think i'm kidding?) in america, is by realizing, that being "anti-semite" has more of a meaning these days than it ever has done any other time in the past.
i am not an anti-semite,
Cyrus

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Cyrus]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

New York 1,750,000 Washington 165,000 Cleveland 65,000
Miami 535,000 Baltimore 100,000 St. Louis 53,000
Los Angeles 490,000 Detroit 95,000 Phoenix 50,000
Philadelphia 254,000 Rockland County NY 83,000 Denver 46,000
Chicago 248,000 Orange County CA 75,000 Houston 42,000
San Francisco 210,000 San Diego 70,000 Dallas 35,000
Boston 208,000 Atlanta 67,000 Seattle 29,000

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by TrueLies]

Like Seekerof, I am interested in seeing where this info came from.
I live close to Detroit and have a hard time seeing that many Jewish folks within the city limits. I don't even thin there is a synagogue within the city limits anymore!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Fifth Column
And finally:
I am slowly through reasoning of the evidence to hand coming to the conclusion that the NWO and the general malevolence in this world today is of an influence ABOVE human, by that i mean intellectually and powerfully. I am still working on this one there is a lot to think out its; economic; political; military etc. It may be some kind of devil or even THE devil i dont know (im not even religous in any way) but logical conclusion leads me to believe the Zionists are not the puppetmasters. They may be compliant or they may not, frankly im not to bothered.

A final thought:
Obfusaction and conflict = Designated by the master.

I have come to a similar conclusion. Perhaps, so much info has been withheld from the population THEY control what dribbles out. Perhaps the intelligence has alien roots. Or, as you say, the devil, although I question his existence(but an Evil Force is definitely here!).

That is certainly the conclusion Brian Densborogh came to in They Cast No Shadows

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ok, I need to clear some things up. A lot of people on this thread have been saying they're "not anti-semetic, but..." My dad used speach like this quite a bit when I was younger, but my mom, sister, and myself have since corrected the oxymoron. His would be something to the effect of "I'm not a racist, but those [insert group here] really [insert bad activity here]". When called on the "I'm not a racist" part, he'd respond "What, it's true!" So I want to start by defining Anti Semitism:

Main Entry: an�ti-Sem�i�tism
Pronunciation: "an-ti-'se-m&-"ti-z&m, "an-"tI-
Function: noun
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

Please note it is any discrimination. Just like racism is discriminating against any one race (This isn't the thread, Colonel, we can discuss this on the thread where we were a few months ago, if you'd like). So any time you group an entire culture and say they are doing something, it's discriminatory, even if it's good. If someone says "All those blacks sure can play basketball", you just made a racist remark. Even if you see black people playing the game well, and aknowlege the fact that Jordan was the greatest to ever play the game. The fact that he is black doesn't make him a great basketball player. The fact that he was determined, naturally tallented, and willing to focus his life on that game is what made him a great basketball player.

Now when people say Jews are parasites, even when they mean it in a good way, it's still racist. It just so happens this form of racism has a specific name: Anti Semitism. If you consider a group to be parasites because they can integrate into other cultures, then every single American is a parasite. For that matter, most all humans are parasites. We didn't originate as a species in the towns and cities we live in. Someone decieded either to start a culture there, or join it, and somewhere down the line y'all were born there.

And to call a people parasites because nations kick that religion out of their culture, and they have to move to a different culture, seems a little harsh.

The same goes with the Jews taking over the world. Just because America sees reason to recognise Israel's right to existance doesn't mean there's a Jew whispering in everyone who is in power's ear. People can also make decisions on their own. I am not Jewish (in case you couldn't tell by the avatar or sig
), yet I support Israel. I've supported them for a long while, well before I knew any practicing Jews (I knew people who called themseves Jewish, but couldn't read Hebrew and never went to Temple). To assume that because a government supports a nation that that nation is controling the government supporting them is not only foolish, but it's wrong. Using that mentality, Iraq was really in control of France, China, and Russia, because they wouldn't fight fighting a war in Iraq unless their governments were run by Iraqis.

So why is it that only the Jews have this power, and this stigma? Well, the Jews and the US (and all of our "puppet" governments)

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If the Jews control the media can they get me Porn cheaper?

Since my grandmother was Jewish can I get a discount on my cable bill?

Since they control the world already where do I sign on, my job now sucks.

Since they control the money can I get a raise?

Do I need to know the seceret handshake at the bank?

Do I have to be circumcised?

Do I have to show the cable people and the bankers my circumsision to get the benifets?

Do I have to wear a black hat and have a big nose?

Would the world wide Jewish shadow government please contact me, yall forgot about me and I WANT MY SLICE OF THE #ING PIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join