It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're not alone . . . politician and pilot spot UFO, footage will be the best in the world.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It seems that every time some one with a "best proof" video goes to the press it never sees the light of day.

maybe MIB?

when will people with these type of videos start posting them straight to the net, i realize alot of people don't know about UFO sites but a quick google search will send them to us most likely.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If it was shown at a conference could some 1 have recorded the footage?
or can you not do such things?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
If it was shown at a conference could some 1 have recorded the footage?
or can you not do such things? [/quote)

Thats what I was hoping for.But I guess that it would have been too easy to have been found out, as held in a small hotel.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Could this be a picture of the same UFO.This was taken in Wrexham,north wales not that far from Ireland ,as the ufo flies.

www.eveningleader.co.uk...

Its a triangle shape but no laser. It even knocked out channel 4 for one lady.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The only thing that concerns me is that when someone hypes it and then fails to release it on the spot or with in a few hours it appears as if their touching up the video's. Like a movie preview and the movie isn't finished yet.

Believe me if I had the best footage it would go straight to my computer then uploaded to a few dozen sites.

Might take a couple days to determine the best compresion for the video etc. but I wouldn't be advertising till it was up.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here is a site with more input on this sighting also photos of the conference.

www.blather.net...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is a video just posted on YouTube titled "UFO over hill of tara county meath ireland" Don't get your hopes up though.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hmmmm. Not to be cynical, but if most ufo videos that are announced as for example, "clearest proof"... or insenuating that anyone watching will be instantly convinced by its clarity, and then it turn out like that, i think we're gonna be waiting a very long time......

btw, hi to all, 1st post and all that, been reading the forum for a couple years now and finally decided to join in. (hopefully not out of place)

Andy

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You would think if the 'co-founder of UFO and Paranormal Research Ireland' had seen the video he would go out of his way to get it onto the internet for all to see but no it's all wait wait wait while they host some stupid conference, sorry, this is all winding me up hahaha

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

no way that can be the video, its just a blank screen.

more likely someone trying to get some of the usual youtube fakes out for their own amusement. i really hope it aint the video ?!

c'mon mr irish newspaper, give us some juciy pics!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Here is the story as reported by "The UFO Chronicles". What I like about this report is they have a picture of how they think the ufo looked.

www.theufochronicles.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Here is the story as reported by "The UFO Chronicles". What I like about this report is they have a picture of how they think the ufo looked.

It says not found. . even when I type in the link it goes right to googles front page.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
it's working here (the above link, that is).
just saying. try again, mate :-)
and adding >this< to avoid one-liner...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

It says not found. . even when I type in the link it goes right to googles front page.

Yes seems to work fine when I tried it just now.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I can't wait to see this but I refuse to get myself too excited, especially after I was frothing at the mouth, waiting to see the Montauk Bigfoot footage or the Romenek window alien video and being so very disappointed.

This Garda officer, the witness, I hope it isn't the same copper who swore he had chased a Leprechaun for half an hour, outside Cork.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Sorry it does seem that there have been two other threads started today on this subject.I have been looking for vids that might be the one and I came up with this one www.youtube.com...
could this be it ? I can't make out their accent,however footage is of something intresting.

Hmmm. I like that video, good find! Star for you!

The reason you can't make out the accent though is because they aren't speaking English, or Gaelic.
Unless close proximity to a UFO causes people to speak in tongues, this is definitely not the footage. These people aren't Irish.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kuronotenshi
reply to post by Extralien

If i had the "best footage ever" you can be sure that i would have it plastered over every message board and media outlet i could find that would be willing to take it, for free. Then again, something like this i wouldnt be thinking about it in monetary terms as i believe that its something that should be shared freely with the world.

I'm not saying they are looking at it from a money angle, but mostly in respect to those people that say " i have definitive proof, however i need $19.99 to show you"

Well, you never know, maybe these people are intelligent.

Maybe their actions are not caused by knee-jerk reactions and excitable hysteria.

Maybe they know the best way to attract serious interest, making it as official and formal as possible in an attempt to award it the seriousness it deserves.

Also, while making a few Euro's on the side, why not?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
I know I may be shooting the messenger here but, this is a hypothetically suggestion.

If this turns out to be like every other thread about something amazing and no pictures nor videos, then threads like this should be temporary suspended until a video or picture gets posted no matter how blurry the picture or the video is, at least something was posted.

Just an idea and my own opinion!

This is news, whether we get a video or not. Several professional eye witnesses is news enough as it is.

Are you suggesting that UFO news be kept from a community that was formed partly to keep up to date with and discuss all the recent events in UFOlogy?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by justAgirlSmartererThanU

Originally posted by LordThumbs

im so jelous that all the ufo hype is in the UK right now. whats the deal? shifting of the tides i guess.

Whoa! Backtrack Dublin is in the rep.of Ireland not U.K...seriously man don't make me get out the tri-colour and break into a rendition of "fields of athenry" ain't a pretty sight

I take it you haven't read the papers today, JAGSTU? Brian Cowen is currently in the House of Commons and Mary McAleese is in Bucks Palace.
The apologised for all the fighting of the past 100 years but told the House that it was all a big mistake and they had actually been fighting to for UK unification, not Eire unification. They just wanted to be allowed into the UK again.

They have come over asking to be allowed back into the UK. It was allowed after it was agreed that Bono would be exiled to America.

You are, as of this morning no longer a country in itself but now a protestant region of the UK again.

Just being light hearted with you JAGSTU, I know it's a touchy subject, which is why I am trying to bring humour into it.
I love Eire and the Irish and have always supported Irish independence and re-unification (when, if ever, that is what the majority want).

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I have photos of an alien type being that has been scrutinized by photography experts; no one can explain what it is. This 'being' is about 12 feet tall, with almond shaped eyes; it was standing next to me, although it was invisible to us (me and 3 kids, 12, 12, 13 and 18). Weird!

So why, exactly, are you not posting this picture up here?
If it is for reasons of anonymity, then that is easily combated by covering the faces of those in the photo.

It makes absolutely no sense to mention this photograph without posting it here (sounds like it would be important enough to start a new thread).

Get it up, mucker!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join