It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're not alone . . . politician and pilot spot UFO, footage will be the best in the world.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Fantastic find,I do think the pics are very interesting.If you look closely at each light they seem to be made up of a tight cluster of spheres. It maybe that if a true ufo video that its not one ufo but 3 clusters of spheres.As for the laser I hope the video makes it more obvious.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Two people have come out to claim that the ufo is nothing more than chinese lanterns that they released" www.tribune.ie... #4 Andrea Mulligan commented, on October 6, 2008 at 4:42 p.m.:

The "UFO footage" is of sky lanterns (Chinese lanterns) released from Dunboyne Castle by my husband and I at our wedding reception there on the evening of 3 August 2008." and " #5 Oliver Murray commented, on October 6, 2008 at 5:19 p.m.:

UFOs in County Meath identified?
Yes, Ms Mulligan is correct. My wife and I stayed at the Dunboyne Castle Hotel on the nights of 2nd and 3rd August last, and between 10.30pm and 11pm on 3rd August we watched, from the balcony of our room, the wedding party release about a dozen “sky lanterns” from the car park which travelled in a roughly westerly direction. These are Chinese lanterns/hot air balloons, each powered by a candle. While they were neither coloured, nor triangular, I suspect these were the UFOs your correspondent Ken Sweeney is referring to. Sorry if this spoils the fun at the forthcoming UFO convention."

Although there is a counter claim by Carl Nally.." #9 Carl commented, on October 7, 2008 at 9:29 a.m.:

I spoke Andrea on the phone who thought her wedding lanterns were the UFO's reported in the article.
Our video footage was taken by a Garda detective (a highly skilled and trained observer)
and he is in no doubt about what he saw and videoed on the night of August 3rd at 10:45pm.
1) Twelve bright objects were observed.
2) There is no video footage on The Tribune website, just three small quality stills.
Since she has never viewed the video footage, she could not compare the two experiences.
We at UPRI are not aware of any sky lantern anywhere in the world having the capability to
shoot a red laser type beam down to the ground. I personally have alot of experience with sky
lanterns, (we let dozens off every year at our UFO conferences) and the characteristics of the sky
lanterns do not resemble the video footage in any shape or form whatsoever.
Carl Nally

But then.. #10 Andrea commented, on October 7, 2008 at 9:53 a.m.:

Mmmmm....what are the chances that we let off about 12 sky lanterns over Dunboyne at 10.45pm on 3 August 2008 and, at exactly the same time, on the same date and in the same location, 12 completely separate and unrelated UFOs decided to make an appearance?

Well I really don't know what to think of all this. The photo does not look at all like lanterns.It looks like spheres in tight formation(look closely). However its also a large coincidence that lanterns were let off that day. Where is the dam video.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
What the hell...

I've been waiting for DAYS now, post the freakin clip already!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Well I really don't know what to think of all this. The photo does not look at all like lanterns.It looks like spheres in tight formation(look closely). However its also a large coincidence that lanterns were let off that day. Where is the dam video.

More like pixels in tight formation. The images are too dreadful to even begin to analyze.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Every time there are sightings ppl come with those chinese light balloons.. i mean you can really tell the difference between a triangular with beams coming out of it and a few balloons with a candle light..

I dont think that politician and pilot are idiots or blind

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jasperaldo

No blind pilots but definitely some blind politicians.

I'm neither blind nor and idiot. Our eyes play tricks. I've been fooled, thinking I've seen something I hadn't. Haven't you?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
oi guys check this out it might've been something like this

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-10-2008 by butane bob]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by butane bob

www.youtube.com...

Nice find there Bob! Interesting vid!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ah cheers for fixing the link up. It's certainly some of the better looking footage i've seen.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
From the footage provided this reminds me of the very well know Belgium UFO encounter; some of you may remember seeing this on tv from "Unsolved Mysteries". LINK

Please check out the story describes the same sort of craft. There is a lot on this UFO if you google Belgium UFO.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
That footy certainly matches the description, don't know what's going on with that blag story about him finding the camera in the mountains... maybe it isn't.. weird though, looks like it's hovering as the pictures still but it's the shape of a space shuttle also that red lasers eerie as hell

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchTheWorld

Wow that does fit the bill but whats with the story with very little info.This whole thread has just entered a new strange faze.I mean how many videos are there out there of a triangular craft shooting a laser (right colour red)? This must be the same video released with some cock and bull story to guage reaction before the main release.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If this is not cgi, its very good. Check out the strange blue light in the middle. Go to the yt site and add &fmt=18 at the end of the address bar to watch in high quality. Or just hit this link as I have added it. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Very fishy as the owner set up the account the same day he posted www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by butane bob

www.youtube.com...

Thanks Bob you are a star.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Yeah that's real weird aint it, some guy joins youtube and posts this video which i'm pretty certain is the video we where all waiting for and posts some weird moutain story, what thee hell, I think i'm gonna stay outa this one and watch it unfold..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Because I think that the new video that Bob found is so good I have started a new thread about it being linked to this one( just to give everybody a heads up).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Alright you guys are peeking my intrest in this subject. So I was pecking around

check this out, the second half to this video. Just kind of interesting...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GameSetMatch
[more

Ah yes Ive seen that,well done,it is very similar.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join