It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're not alone . . . politician and pilot spot UFO, footage will be the best in the world.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dollar Bill
Hmmm let me get this straight..
The best proof of a UFO ever seen, is gonna come from a Politician?
If he`s an Irish polotician he`s a drunken one too...
And an Irish Pilot ? What the heck is he pilot-ing? that last guiness down his throat.
Americans have to understand the UK veiws these third world Irish people as a bunch of stupid drunken slobs waiting on their next welfare check to buy them more booze
The only good thing discovered that came from Ireland was mating with sheep!!!

What a stupid, idiotic post!

With all due respect to the many, many million wonderful, intelligent and witty Americans out there... the problem is, every country has it's share of idiots, pillocks and wankers but the World has a bad impression of Americans because it is your idiots that shout the loudest! It is such a shame that America is becoming known as a country of these morons by the rest of the World because they really are all over the internet, shouting out their garbage like a group of obnoxious, attention seeking imbeciles.
99% of Americans are some of the nicest, most humble, witty and intelligent people I have ever met but it is because of that that they go unnoticed while the Gob#e from the next state down shouts over everything s/he is saying.

I'm so sick and tired of listening to Americans obnoxious stereotypes about countries they have never been to and don't know ANYTHING about. They learn everything they know from stupid Hollywood films who pander to these ignorant attitudes by continuing these stereotypes, so, because some Americans see a Englishman as an effete, snobbish git wearing a bowler hat and drinking tea, or an Irishman as a drunk, shabby and moronic, that is enough for these people to believe that truly is the culture of those countries and they are now convinced they know everything there is to know about them.

It's just so boring and cretinous!

Also, who do you think you are telling us what the UK thinks of the Irish? Don't project your bollocks onto us!
For the record, people in the UK love the Irish and see them as great, funny and friendly people with lots of creativity and beautiful culture.

You shouldn't take what the people of the British Isles say about each other as most of it is in friendly brotherly jest. Although it is true that many people of the British Isles really do hate us English

Mods. Please allow this post to stay. I think it is important to respond to an outright lie with a truth. Especially as he (an American) has tried to convince people that we in the UK hate the Irish, which couldn't be further from the truth!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

Very well said my good man.Alot of people from England are related to Irish Welsh and Scotish people. I myself on my mothers side have a Welsh grandfather and a southern Irish grandmother.My fathers side is all English.Prehaps this is why I am seeing so many ufo's as Ireland England and Wales are hot spots of ufo activity.Mind you they don't seem to like going north of the border to Scotland,maybe they can't stand the midges and bad weather.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The problem with this thread is you should replace the word, UFO, with, Alien Craft! S what if they have photographed and filmed a triangular shaped flying object? Consider this- the UKs answer to the American stealth fighter was an unmanned black triangle which was tested at Warton BAE near Blackpool, Lancashire. It was seen in the Irish sea, up and down the Lancashire coast, the Wirral and North Wales. I would bet my last penny on this object which has been filmed in Ireland being the top secret triangular craft which I now believe flies out of Macrihanish in Scotland.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Stereotypes, even though I'm from that neck of the woods I wouldn't get worked up about it, it's obviously somebody baiting (trolling). They can hide on the internet but not man enough to say face to face, says it all really.

Regarding this classic black triangle sighting, this same craft seems to have been commonly sighted all over the UK and North Sea. I would say the last poster is probably correct in his assumption, they are probably testing it's radar evading capabilities, as Ireland basically doesn't have an air force and that area is close to the border with N.Ireland (there is no checkpoint or major defence/military presence there), it is a low risk operation for RAF/NATO (these type of triangular black aircraft are almost exclusively sighted in NATO member countries- US, UK, Belgium, Germany).

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ManInAsia

The problem I have with it being a new type of plane that they are testing is this quote from the news article,"And Fianna Fail Town Councillor in Trim, Jimmy Peppard, ran indoors for a camera on August 8 when he spotted a triangular-shaped object measuring "about a mile in diameter" in the sky, where it remained static for about half an hour." How can something a mile long that can stay stationary be one of ours? Unless it was a huge airship of some kind .

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Unless it was a huge airship of some kind .

And what airship do we have that is a mile long,and why?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Only one witness said it was a 'mile' in diameter and I would say he has no clue as to how big or small it is.
Have a look at a cross-referenced thread on ufocasebook.
Sightings of black triangles are common, low altitude and often close-up. In close proximity they are usually described at 100s feet of so in length.
There have been a few reports of 'mile' wide triangles, one part is I believe they are flying very low to avoid radar and so appear bigger than witnesses are used to (compared to aircraft at high altitude). The other reason is they are probably are big compared to conventional aircraft, but certainly not a 'mile' long. They probably employ an eletric generation system and maintain at least some of their lift from hydrogen/helium/vacuum.

ufocasebook
Thread on Triangle Sightings with close-up skeptical witness

[edit on 2-10-2008 by ManInAsia]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I live in Lancashire in the UK, and over the past year or so
I`ve witnessed two triangular craft,one over a playing
field very very low to the ground,and absolutely huge,
I`d estimate around 150-200 ft,and the other over
a canal near Southport,again around 150-200ft long,
completely silent and awe inspiring.
Both had a light at each corner of an orange/red colour ,
and a white very bright light at it`s centre.
I would say they are highly advanced military craft
and not visitor craft,though I have also seen orbs,blue
oval shaped craft surrounded by a halo,and small orange
balls of light very high up zipping around the skies
There are a few air bases around here,and I`m sure they
are testing some new toys?
Bae Systems have a place near here to do with the military too,
very interesting!
www.baesystems.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just found this news piece on the "Evening Leader" site.Although it is not directly linked to the Dublin case it is from North Wales in UKmaps.google.com...:en and more importantly from a very credible source (Well I presume he is credible as he is the Mayor of Flintshire).

www.eveningleader.co.uk...

[edit on 2-10-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wes_dublin
reply to post by LordThumbs

The UFO phenomenon is within the confines of the Republic Of Ireland and not the "UK" as you have previousy stated.

I am currenty investigating this and will keep you all posted asap

im not trying to be sarcastic but the ufo phenomenon is a world wide thing. i hope im not taking what you said out of context. . . but im sure there have been ufo sightings as of late throughout all the european regions.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
He's trying to correct the misconception that Ireland is part of the UK, I'm sure he knows full well UFOs are sighted worldwide. Perhaps you have something more interesting to add to the conversation?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
yet another sighting on the western side of the UK this time in Cumbria maps.google.com...:.This time its an oval object with sparks comming out of it. Does seem to be alot of activity in this part of the World at the momment.

www.newsandstar.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
OK, it has been a few days now,, is there any news on when this video will be released to the public?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

I ve been looking and looking and so far no news,however there does seem to be more sightings comming from the genral area( West Britain).Here is a reminder of the last sighting I posted
www.newsandstar.co.uk...
in it they describe seeing this"As a call-handler at the force’s HQ in Penrith listened intently, a man on the end of the phone explained that he wanted to report something strange he’d seen in the night sky north west of Penrith.

What he’d initially dismissed as a shooting star turned out to be something entirely different, he said.

The man then described seeing an oval object, travelling in a straight line northwards, at around the height of a small aircraft.

Bright white at the front, it had an orange mid-section, with its rear leaving what looked like a trail of sparks." Wich sounds alot like the latest sighting in the UK
www.clitheroeadvertiser.co.uk...

And I am not convinced that it is the ISS as since when did that have a tail.
"Susan Humphries, of Chatburn, told us: "I also saw the flaming object. I saw it clearly from indoors, and it appeared as a disc – not a point like a meteor – with a tail, just as she describes. It was travelling approximately east, though, and falling."

What is going on

[edit on 4-10-2008 by tarifa37]

[edit on 4-10-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
And here is another NEW good story to:

UFO photographed in thunderstorm reveals Alien life!

"On September 10, 2008, Christine Dickey took a photograph during a thunderstorm (photo below) that not only captured the presence of a UFO, but on further investigation revealed what appears to be the existence of many different types of aliens."

More info here:www.americanchronicle.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
In this article published on Tribune News
Irish UFO tape to be beamed around the world by Ken Sweeney
there are these two photos:

Their caption reads: UFOs spotted in Meath
But i'm not sure neither what really they are, nor wether they are related to the case or not: it seems that they are ...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

If this is the "best in the world", we may have a problem.
Still, I suppose we must wait for the actual video.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I dont know why I bother getting my hopes up....
But why must people insist on releasing stories that say "the best ever" when its clearly not the case... oh well another day another funky light in the sky recorded on a camera phone.....

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

Of course you both are right, mates:
as i've said in one of my previous posts, there's a very important point:

This claim

There is no footage like this in the world. It is the most amazing and spectacular I have ever seen
comes from Carl Nally, co-founder of UFO and Paranormal Research Ireland and joint author of Conspiracy of Silence: he was at the conference and just expressed his personal opinion: sadly this claim got more attention than every other detail of the article. Now, if these turn out to be stills from the original video, well, it would be obvious that such a claim was misplaced to say the least. Hopefully the video won't be what the stills suggest

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join