It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're not alone . . . politician and pilot spot UFO, footage will be the best in the world.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I have photos of an alien type being that has been scrutinized by photography experts; no one can explain what it is. This 'being' is about 12 feet tall, with almond shaped eyes; it was standing next to me, although it was invisible to us (me and 3 kids, 12, 12, 13 and 18). Weird!

Should I take this post serious Mr./Ms. Anonymous or not?
Sounds like a pretty amazing thing there.
Then again if you're reluctant to use your name - or something as simple as a moniker - probably you're in hiding from the Men in Black (or men with the little white coats) - so - no posting of those pictures you've got either.

Just another let down thread.
Sorry guy.
I mean come on.

*The Greatest Pictures Ever in the History of The Whole Wide World and Finally Definitive PROOF We Are Not Alone and Everyone Who Views These Pics Gets a Million Cash
and A New Ferrari...

and
no
pics

...taps...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You really expect to see the footage any time soon? Yeah right! Not with a politician in the mix. He'll be wanting to hang on to it to see how much money he can exploit out of it.

I hate politicians.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sonicology

why the hell is your avatar some type of floating ghost thing ??

very creepy!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Ok, flagged

So this footage comes out when? Can't wait to see it.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Independant sightings by three/four seperate people plus video footage, it really does sound good.
The fact that the video was taken using a mobile phone isn't something to really worry about so much as i can get pretty decent video footage with my nearly three year old phone.
And thinking about it a professional person is likely to be able to afford a high-end mobile phone with probably quite a high amount of mega-pixels.

The worrying part of the story as quite a few people have mentioned is that the footage has not been released yet.
However there may be a perfectly good reason for this, in some circles ufology is a bit of a fringe subject and so the footage may be being held back until the credit/banking crisis is over so it can get better coverage and more mainstream attention.

It would be nice for the footage and the sightings to turn out to be real and definitive but even with the best footage there are those who will come up with anoth explanation.
Take a look at the Pheonix lights incident as someone previously mentioned, great footage with a lot of independant witnesses and air force officials tried to pass it of as a bunch of flares.

No matter what there will be skeptics, i just hope that after this footage is released it is so good that it turns a few skeptics heads.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by airborne82ndscout
reply to post by sonicology

why the hell is your avatar some type of floating ghost thing ??

very creepy!!!!!!!!

Yes their avatar is creepy,mind you take a look at mine a real picture of a ufo
That is a blown up still from my 16/6/08 sighting in the south east of England.There is over 15 mins of footage of this object that stayed in one place for over 45mins in a recorded force 3 wind(what balloon can do that?) before moving off at about 30 mph . Here is the links to the main part of the sighting
www.youtube.com... and with original audio
www.liveleak.com...
And blown up stills of the object www.youtube.com...
And the other parts of the sighting , Part 1 www.youtube.com... Part 2 www.youtube.com...
Part 3 www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-9-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandrake
Ok, flagged

So this footage comes out when? Can't wait to see it.

[/quot

A anon post on one of the other threads about this says"A woman from the Irish UFO Society was on the radio today discussing this and said the footage would be uploaded to their site within the next few days."

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well, i'm another one of those who hate the videos and photos being announced as incredible, never seen before etc. which after a while turn out to be just a bunch of misplaced pixels. But id'like to defend the value of this specific thread:

• The news was reported by Irish Independent News Ireland, which looks to be one of the most if not the most important newspaper (at least online) in Ireland.

• The footage was taken by a Senior Garda officer.

• The footage was presented during a two-days conference organized by the UFO Society of Ireland .

• The enthusiastic claim that

There is no footage like this in the world. It is the most amazing and spectacular I have ever seen
    comes from Carl Nally, co-founder of UFO and Paranormal Research Ireland and joint author of Conspiracy of Silence: he was at the conference and just expressed his personal opinion, as well as everyone of us will be able to do once (and IF) the video will be released: maybe we'll be all in disagreement with him, maybe NOT.

The article in question describes more than one sighting, of course i'm looking forward to see the video too, but i'd like to point out that the article looks to be a very serious one, in my opinion definately worthy to be discussed regardless the presence of the video.
So, thanks again to tarifa37 and to all the other members who shared this news, and let's comment the quality of the video after watchin' it

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This footage will never be shown. It will be "stolen or lost" and all that will come of it are numerous claims that people have aquired it and have it their possesion. I am very skeptical about press conferences. If it was genuine definitive footage, the government would have seized it by now.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I think that the mainstream Irish news are happy to report on this because public opinion of UFOs and such have become open. UFOs and aliens aren't considered nerdy or stupid so I think we will continue to see more and more of this.

However, here in NZ, we don't have a track record typical of other countries media. In the 90s a man who felt he'd have a laugh, climbed poles and put traffic cones on the top, one being 5 stories tall. Afterwards, a police officer went on record (on the TV news) that this was done by Space Aliens.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dollar Bill
Hmmm let me get this straight..
The best proof of a UFO ever seen, is gonna come from a Politician?
If he`s an Irish polotician he`s a drunken one too...
And an Irish Pilot ? What the heck is he pilot-ing? that last guiness down his throat.
Americans have to understand the UK veiws these third world Irish people as a bunch of stupid drunken slobs waiting on their next welfare check to buy them more booze
The only good thing discovered that came from Ireland was mating with sheep!!!

Let me get this right??? you can really afford to pass judgement on Ireand and its people? Youve probably never been there or more than likely couldnt find it on a map. Have a close look at your own politicians with regard to alcohol....President even????

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
has any pics or vids been posted yet ?

i hate suspense, and stuff like this has mostly turned out to be a hoax or a publicity stunt.

i bet their papers are flying off the shelves and their site is making record amounts .

i want to be wrong! just scince ive been on this forum, suspence always leads to a let down. (eg when something says something will happen, it does'nt or its utter garbage)

EDIT : wow, this place has total turned me into a cynic !
i do appolagize, lol, someone give us some pics pleeeeese)

[edit on 30-9-2008 by boaby_phet]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Sorry I can't find anything as yet ,but this story is all over the net now, so like the big foot farse its going to be sh@@ or bust.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Doesn't this sound eerily like Dan Akroyd's claim after the Chicago incident? We're still waiting on that video.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The tail of the 'bulb' as I call UFOs now, had its best showing
in IRAQ night vision.

Unless the eye sees more than the photos, we will get the same
old electrical effects surrounding the air craft.

Electrical flight being invented by Tesla before the propeller
plane ever took off sure makes a belated appearance.
And ascribed to aliens no less.
The elite sure made a mess out of humanity through mind control.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Wow, I can't understand how this post wasn't deleted. Slinging mud does no good. I won't even qualify this person with and insult to his / hers' / its' nationality. Again someone trashing the subject matter and ATS's standard of objective members.
LGF.

Originally posted by wes_dublin

And an Irish Pilot ? What the heck is he pilot-ing? that last guiness down his throat.
Americans have to understand the UK veiws these third world Irish people as a bunch of stupid drunken slobs waiting on their next welfare check to buy them more booze

Let me get this right??? you can really afford to pass judgement on Ireand and its people? Youve probably never been there or more than likely couldnt find it on a map. Have a close look at your own politicians with regard to alcohol....President even????

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
queue up the jeopardy music....

I'll be taking a nap over here in the corner. Wake me up when something interesting happens

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So nothing good has come from Ireland eh? I'd be more than happy to take you on a scenic tour sometime,how about we start off with a lovely (very close to edge in your case) stroll along the cliffs of Moher,hmm...with any luck a decent gust of wind will come along!...imagine the sights you'll take in on way down? just watch out for the rocks below!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This whole thing has a wiff of the recent "Bigfoot Sighting" or that "alien in the window" to it.

First a press conference and then either nothing happens or it's outed as a hoax.

I would like for it to be real but why didn't they just show the video. And how could a video taken from a cell look good. All of the cell video I've seen looks like garbage.

Sorry, but my b.s. radar is up. I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join