It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're not alone . . . politician and pilot spot UFO, footage will be the best in the world.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
We're not alone . . . politician and pilot spot UFO. 3/8/08 Dublin
Dramatic eye-witness testimony from a senior police man ,politician and a pilot who saw a triangular shaped object, with lights at each point, which appeared to send a red laser-type light towards earth.Apparantly this will be the best ufo film in the the world when the footage is released. Sounds too good to be true?
Read the whole story as reported in irish Independant www.independent.ie...
I can't wait to see the footage.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
ooooh, intresting, it does sound almost too good to be true.
reading this forum has made me a total cynic, for instance, why no video or even a pic from it now? (although i love a good hype build up!)

i look forward to them popping up, if its a clear pic of a black triangle it will be very intresting indeed!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
ohh this is exciting, however its on a phone camera.. i sure hope its not fuzzy, and something the photo experts can work with. Ill be waiting with baited breath. Thank you for posting this.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Interesting, but I'm afraid that it'll take more than video to silence the sceptics. With the advances in video manipulation, it'll probably take nothing less than a captured/crashed UFO with living aliens in it to truly convince the world.

I just hope that when the footage is released, more believable than the recent bigfoot press conference was.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This footage BETTER be the "best ever" because I have already seen three threads created over this.

Why do these people say "I have the best proof ever in a press release then it all turns into crap, I hope this is not the case this time.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The other thing that bothers me - why do they always seem to hang onto the footage? Surely if it's that great then getting it out into the community would be the best thing to do?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Yes, at least three threads about it, they were started in this order:

1- Video of Triangle with laser, best footage ever?

2 - An Amazing Report

3 - This one

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jdm2104

That is what I mean they hype these "best proof" videos and it all turns into mush.
ahem the peeking alien video......dead bigfoot.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

Exactly....

I've just emailed them at the following address asking them whether they intend to release the footage:

[email protected]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jdm2104

I hope I am wrong and it really turns out to be the best......buuuut I'm not holding my breath.

Edit to add: I hate being so skeptical.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I'm shivering with antici....

pation...

Does seem a bit odd how this kind of stuff don't get 'released' until a while after the event.. You'd think you'd be on the blower to every tom, dick and harry the moment you got hold of something 'so good'.

I know for sure that I would be...

But then again, time will tell as to what's what.

Nice to see Internos being kept on his toes though

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Extralien]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Yes, at least three threads about it, they were started in this order:

1- Video of Triangle with laser, best footage ever?

2 - An Amazing Report

3 - This one

Sorry it does seem that there have been two other threads started today on this subject.I have been looking for vids that might be the one and I came up with this one www.youtube.com...
could this be it ? I can't make out their accent,however footage is of something intresting.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

On second thoughts i think thats one is from Mexico.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This has now also been reported in the Belfast Telegraph.

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

Sorry still no pics.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

hahah i want to watch that movie now !!

If i had the "best footage ever" you can be sure that i would have it plastered over every message board and media outlet i could find that would be willing to take it, for free. Then again, something like this i wouldnt be thinking about it in monetary terms as i believe that its something that should be shared freely with the world.

I'm not saying they are looking at it from a money angle, but mostly in respect to those people that say " i have definitive proof, however i need $19.99 to show you"

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Sorry it does seem that there have been two other threads started today on this subject. I have been looking for vids that

Tarifa, in my opinion it wasn't your fault: with so different titles it was hard to find it out: now what does matter is to update all the related threads once the video will be released

In another thread dedicated to this case, a poster wrote that a woman interviewed by a radio said that it will be released within the nex days on "their website": i guess she was talking about this one.
www.ufosocietyireland.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Splendid,I checked out her site and it looks like we all missed a cracking conference and a blinding day out with buffet on a 4 hr river boat trip
Can't wait to see that vid,but can phone footage ever be that good?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Can't wait to see the footage. Tarifa you've seen quite a number of ufo clusters, have you seen anything that resembles a triangle? I think most of these 'shaped' ufos seen in the dark are seperate ufo orbs travelling in triangle formation, this may be the same. The red thing, well the only type of ufo orb I've seen that has the laser beam facility is the rare red type, the beam being red too! We called it the lighthouse type, it was like constantly locking on to things with the red beam. Nice find btw Tarifa37.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

A few weeks ago I went for a bike ride(mountain bike) with a mate, after I had dropped him of at his house after the ride and I was on my way home(it was now dark) I saw three lights in the sky in a triangle formation.Now at first glance they did look like stars,however I thought I could see them moving.So i stopped and used a telephone wire across the road as a visual referance whilst keeping my head still and sure enough the three points of light went below the line, well below.So I then raced home to get my camcorder but when I got home I could no longer see it and I lost sight of it on the way home because of the buildings in the way. I now wish I had stayed a bit longer and watched it some more to make double sure.One thing is for sure if it was a ufo it was HUGE at least 10 miles across because of the distance it was away.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
im sure it will rank in the top 10. but for me i think the pheonix lights make for the best video thus far.

but as time goes buy we will see what happens and let us hope the clarity of the video will be at least a quality in which we dont have to get upset about its grainyness or whatever.

im so jelous that all the ufo hype is in the UK right now. whats the deal? shifting of the tides i guess.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join