It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Amazing Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I am positive most of you get daily Google news breaks on ufos and such.
I am amazed at how many articles come out weekly now, as if there is a mandate to disclose.

This piece really made the flesh stand up, and I for one was swayed to the real issue of disclosure and how it seems there is little choice now.For the PTB and the MSM.

Either that or its conditioning for the "fake alien Invasion" many discuss here on ATS.

www.independent.ie...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well, that is a pretty amazing report, but,
I have to ask, where's the beef?

Footage, filmed on a camera phone at 10.35pm on August 3 near Dunboyne was also played and replayed to over 70 delegates who attended the fifth Irish International UFO conference in Carrick-on-Shannon.

Where's the footage?

A senior garda officer who was driving when he noticed the unusual light formation in the sky stopped to film it.

Show me the money!

Five days earlier, on July 29, an off-duty pilot who photographed lightning from Howth pier just after midnight later noticed what appeared to be a triangular-shaped object to the right of the lightning fork in the developed image.

Where's the pic?

And Fianna Fail Town Councillor in Trim, Jimmy Peppard, ran indoors for a camera on August 8 when he spotted a triangular-shaped object measuring "about a mile in diameter" in the sky, where it remained static for about half an hour.

..half an hour aaaaaaaannnnd? Where's the video?

He later described the laser beam footage as the best footage on the planet and said it would be shown all over the world. "This is what the sceptics are crying out for. What all this footage has in common is that trained observers, honest people, took it. What better could you get than a senior garda, a politician and a pilot," he said.

The best footage on the planet? They're holdin out on us!

Someone call shenanigans...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well if its a hoax I dont see the logic...trying to create another Roswell?
I think the video should be available somewhere.I was hoping the ATS brigade would track it down.

Still a great report with multiple witnesses..

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by skinnyblaze
I was hoping the ATS brigade would track it down.

Still a great report with multiple witnesses..

Maybe a midday bump will attract attention...
I was hoping for some ATS insight on this case as well.

Where are the videos, pictures, and multiple eyewitness testimonies?
It just seems pretty lame to write such a "report" and
not provide the goodies everyone would be looking for.

Crazy story, no evidence.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This story is all over and i contracted my nephew to help me scour for any kind of video related to this. Alas every report we have come across pretty much says the same thing, sometimes its almost a cut and paste of another article.

blah blah BEST VIDEO EVAR!!11ONE..blah blah AMAZING!11..blah ZOMG IT HAS LAZERZ!!

Sorry for getting all 7chan on everyone there but, until i see this "amazing video" this is bunk imo

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well compared to most of the "google news" items, this one seemed to scream legit.

I still have high hopes that someone here at ATS will be able to find the mentioned video or at least a timetable for its release.

My apologies for posting this if it is just a hoax. It just seemed to me to be an authentic article and for the life of me i can't figure out why the newspaper would lie

Cheers...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This has been posted on here at least 10 times today and yet... STILL nowhere for this proof to be seen?

Amazing... lol

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Didnt see it posted when I put out the question and the link this morning (just after midnight.). But I really got a definite sense of disclosure from this article.

I guess the video will have to come out sooner or later and if 10 people have posted this same topic just today then I assume the answer will be forthcoming.

I don't care about "ATS points" or attention...just seriously fascinated with this stuff...And it really is an amazing article for a MSM source. Not a "hayseed saw some lights" but what seems to be people of reputation and influence with powerful video evidence.

Amazing..lol...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have been looking for the footage that Carl Nally is crowing about... no success. I have tried to send an email to UPRI, but the email was returned as not a valid address.

Please help me try and track someone down so we can find this incredible footage (if it exists)!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Anyone interested in following UFO reports knows it is not a casual intereset. An article repeatedly referencing multi videos taken of the alledged ufo but no link to the video is a waste of time.

I'd like to fault C2C for even posting the article - why bother?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I have been contacting every ufo site on the net...I think it would be great for all of us to ask for the video or a time frame for its release...UFO Casebook,Rense,etc...

I will contact MUFON next with a friendly question about the article and if there truly is a video.

Thanks Scramjet.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Anyone interested in following UFO reports knows it is not a casual intereset. An article repeatedly referencing multi videos taken of the alledged ufo but no link to the video is a waste of time.

I'd like to fault C2C for even posting the article - why bother?

Exactly why I posted this in the first place. Why? This is obviously a huge meatball of a story...It offers everything, multiple witnesses, authentic video confirmation (as yet to be seen, but must exist) etc...

This story has been posted in many places besides C2C...there must be a way to find out how legit this story is.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry but my first thought would be - how much money will this video bring me. That is the capitalist in me I guess, and proly why no video is extant at this point. Someone with lots of money could buy it I would think.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

You are probably right on the money...TH3ON3.

Greed. But eventually they must release the video.Let the bidding start!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by skinnyblaze

Why calll it greed. If I was already comfortable I would be happy to release it free to the world. It is called being wise with a valuable commodity per se the "best UFO video ever" to try to get ahead in the game.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well I guess greed maybe too strong of word (maybe not) but this would be something the whole world would want to see (if it is as fantastic as advertised).

I guess if he was down and out such as yourself, sure sell it for a few bucks. But at least put on a price tag, start the bidding, throw it on ebay....lets see whats what.

Sorry was I sounding greedy there?

new topics

top topics

join