It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're not alone . . . politician and pilot spot UFO, footage will be the best in the world.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GameSetMatch

What the hell am I looking at?
The first half- some sort of cloud/smoke/pic error?
Second half- target for the air force/bunker entrance?
In other words- nothing.

I am still waiting for that freakin Irishman to post this alleged "best in the world" footage... Is it all talk and no walk?

Try not to get this thread so much OT please!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Welcome back to this thread and the search for the elusive Irish video goes on.There are new claims that the UFO was just chinese lanterns.

www.meathchronicle.ie...

Im not sure though,since when do lanterns shoot red lasers?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It has now been reported in the "Sunday Times "online, that the Meath ufo maybe nothing more than chinese lanterns.Interestingly they have used the fake smokey mountain footage as an example( I wonder where they got that idea from?:lol
www.timesonline.co.uk... Im am still not sure if this is case is closed and it seems that the owners of the footage will not be putting it up on you tube.Instead will only be showing it in ufo meetings.Please can someone attend one of theses meetings and secretly film the damn thing, and don't forget to post it here.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Christ.... not this sensational # again... just release a video allright!!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Has anyone got any info on the release of the real footage? What has happened to this story?Will we ever find out?Last I heard it was only going to be shown to people who attended their meetings. I think heads should roll over this,what a let down.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Heads up! Just found this report of a new sighting in the UK that involves ufo shooting a red light at the ground www.thaindian.com... It says there are pictures and video ,however does not appear on this report.Original report comes from the Sun newspaper ,so will look there.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Heads up! Just found this report of a new sighting in the UK that involves ufo shooting a red light at the ground www.thaindian.com... It says there are pictures and video ,however does not appear on this report.Original report comes from the Sun newspaper ,so will look there.

Found the footage, uk.youtube.com... Very interesting. don't want to shout fake but the way the girls don't react to the red and white beams of light seems a little sus. Also the beams look like they might have been put on afterwards,could be wrong though, was there anyone else who saw this that night?

[edit on 8-11-2008 by tarifa37]

[edit on 8-11-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Wow, it's already no longer available.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Wow, it's already no longer available.

Try this uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Erm what is going on, here is another video of ufo shooting red laser at the ground.This time from Germany uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
problem is, we have the stephensville, tx radar sigs that scientifically prove these crafts exists.

nothing will come of this if the texas radar sigs paper haven't made waves. its a lost cause... (sadly)

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Erm what is going on, here is another video of ufo shooting red laser at the ground.This time from Germany uk.youtube.com...

Here is the original posting of that German video uk.youtube.com... very strange,must be fake right?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Here is the original posting of that German video uk.youtube.com... very strange,must be fake right?

That video is definitely fake. It doesn't even sound like he is recording it outdoors.

But even it wasn't fake, I didn't see any laser and it was just another inconclusive vid I'm afraid

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

You must be watching the wrong video if you missed the laser beam(it is in a split second) also I think you can hear the wind effecting the mic so probaly was shot outside,Going to go back for another listen to make sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Right, Ive had a listen this time with headphones(to the german ufo video in high quality press this link for high quality version uk.youtube.com... ) on and you can hear wind noise and what sounds like a helicopter in the background.Can anyone else confirm this?(use headphones and turn the volume up)

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Actually tarifa, if you want to see footage with a clear laser beam then check this one out:

uk.youtube.com...

I'm pretty sure you've probably already seen this one. I personally think this one is either a fake video or some sort of experimental military craft. Either way, it's pretty interesting.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

Actually tarifa, if you want to see footage with a clear laser beam then check this one out:

uk.youtube.com...

I'm pretty sure you've probably already seen this one. I personally think this one is either a fake video or some sort of experimental military craft. Either way, it's pretty interesting.

That one was proved to be a fake model used in a contest here ia the video with audio posted by the man who made the model uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
sorry if this is slightly off topic.

i saw sky news interviewing one of the pilots from this incident and have been looking for the clip scince, mainly as its teh funniest thing ive seen on sky news.

going by that guy, it sounded like a scary experience (i would have posted this nearer the time but couldnt sorry)

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Yah, we are all waiting for it...

Keep it subscribed and wait...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join