It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're not alone . . . politician and pilot spot UFO, footage will be the best in the world.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

These things seem like they're attracted to you! The three lights in triangle formation sound so familiar. I go with the seperate orb theory like you have filmed and in clusters. Then again there does seem like a load of different ships/lifeforms up there. Teeming with life.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

These things seem like they're attracted to you! The three lights in triangle formation sound so familiar. I go with the seperate orb theory like you have filmed and in clusters. Then again there does seem like a load of different ships/lifeforms up there. Teeming with life.

I just can't believe that it was the one time I was away from my camcorder,sods law I guess. And yes could have been seperate orbs as could not see any structure, they just looked like three bright stars,that is untill I saw they were moving together.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Just bought one of these movie cams and can't wait to use it in the field when time allows. You seen that footage by ufobri? It's listed on ATS a few below this. Pretty amazing stuff. It strikes me as totally typical. If the historical accounts of ufo orbs didn't exist pre 1947 then I'd honestly believe we were being lined up for invasion.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I hope to hell this is true! It is about time we have some Siting footage to show the world. Want it be great to finally PROVE the existance of other Beings! Can't hardly wait!! Great post!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yet there is no video.
A mile long UFO.
How much detail do you want.

Hauling up warlocks to work on the two or three Tesla Death
Ray Satellite Stations in the hold like the GRIDKEEPER always finds.

Bush and Clinton are both looking grayer than usual.
They struck fear in the warlocks with mind control on the threat of
WMDing their exit wells to serve in low orbit Tesla 'bulb' beam
weapons.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I know I may be shooting the messenger here but, this is a hypothetically suggestion.

If this turns out to be like every other thread about something amazing and no pictures nor videos, then threads like this should be temporary suspended until a video or picture gets posted no matter how blurry the picture or the video is, at least something was posted.

Just an idea and my own opinion!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
I hope to hell this is true! It is about time we have some Siting footage to show the world. Want it be great to finally PROVE the existance of other Beings! Can't hardly wait!! Great post!

Sure you do.

You want to bet on the Alien existence, cause you can.
Get your money up on this one.
$10,000 a piece if a true Alien is found.

The $10,000 offer

In 1966, Klass made an offer that stood for the remaining thirty-nine
years of his life. By 1974, the offer had changed slightly, to the
following form:

* Klass agrees to pay to the second party the sum of $10,000
within thirty days after any of the following occur:

(A) Any crashed spacecraft, or major piece of a spacecraft is
found to be clearly of extraterrestrial origin by the United States
National Academy of Sciences, or
(B) The National Academy of Sciences announces that it has
examined other evidence which conclusively proves that Earth has been
visited by extraterrestrial spacecraft in the 20th century, or: (C) A
bona fide extraterrestrial visitor, born on a celestial body other
than the Earth, appears live before the General Assembly of the United
Nations or on a national television program.

* The party accepting this offer pays Klass $100 per year, for a
maximum of ten years, each year none of these things occur. Even after
the ten year period, Klass's offer of $10,000 was available until his
death.

en.wikipedia.org...

Please note.. no money for Tesla man made terrestrial UFOs.
AWW Shucks.
Does he know something.

Like non-existent extraterrestrial UFOs will be hard to find, ever.
And don't fall for the new kids in engineering school that are
taught that reverse engineered ET craft exist.

Not proof of Aliens.
Just government-Illuminati liars to hide the work of Tesla.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I bet my account , that this will be Über crap just like the dead biggfoot , and stupid alien peeking thru the window news , or it wll be just a crappy video were all will be fuzzy.
If i am wrong , then ban me.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by dracodie]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Does anyone have the video?
I found one on youtube but it looks like a plane in the dark to me.
au.youtube.com...
Why dont they just release the footage why do they always want money.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne
[mor

Er, thanks again,I think .

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
I know I may be shooting the messenger here but, this is a hypothetically suggestion.

If this turns out to be like every other thread about something amazing and no pictures nor videos, then threads like this should be temporary suspended until a video or picture gets posted no matter how blurry the picture or the video is, at least something was posted.

Just an idea and my own opinion!

I have to say old boy,that I think you are being a little harsh.This thread is to inform the readers of this site of the news piece that has been reported about the alleged sightings by these creditable people.To freeze the thread would just infringe our freedom of speech ,not to mention that any new info on this matter would not be shared.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs

im so jelous that all the ufo hype is in the UK right now. whats the deal? shifting of the tides i guess.

Whoa! Backtrack Dublin is in the rep.of Ireland not U.K...seriously man don't make me get out the tri-colour and break into a rendition of "fields of athenry" ain't a pretty sight

As a person from Co.Cork i have know clue what our ET friends would be wanting of on Dublin soil,were they making a pit stop at the Guinness hops brewery,one for the road home maybe.

Personally i think they would be more drawn to the west of ireland,a bit of Irish Angus beef..they like their cows,do they not?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

The UFO phenomenon is within the confines of the Republic Of Ireland and not the "UK" as you have previousy stated.

I am currenty investigating this and will keep you all posted asap

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Hi. Just dropping by to say my children & I had a very close encounter with this triangle. It followed us home from an evening at my parents home. About 10 minutes into our trip home, the triangle flew overhead and took off at high speed. We continued our trip (25 minutes more).

When I rounded the curve of my street, there it was, a HUGE black triangle parked directly over my house. We got out of the car; it glided silently from the top of my house to my birch tree in the front yard, where it sat, hovering silently, for a good 10 mins! We, being brave and curious waved and yelled at it to 'beam us' aboard! The craft then beamed its center light down on us, lit us up like daytime, and then glided silently across the street, over the river, and over a mountain.

I have photos of an alien type being that has been scrutinized by photography experts; no one can explain what it is. This 'being' is about 12 feet tall, with almond shaped eyes; it was standing next to me, although it was invisible to us (me and 3 kids, 12, 12, 13 and 18). Weird!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by TeslaandLyne
[mor

Er, thanks again,I think .

Never mind.. I think the numbers work out that the Klass bet is
ended by a couple of years.

The other post is the only story I could think of that is trying to
be covered by some excuse.

If the authorities get a hold of the film they will lose it like a
hot Tesla 'bulb'.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

....invasion.

?????

Not from the the Federation of Lies I hope.
We already have liars since 1945, I can tell by what you say.

[edit on 9/29/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Did anyone elses heart sink when they read the footage was recorded on a camera phone?

I'd love to be wrong, but I can't see this being anything better than a grainy smudge which if you squint your eyes in just the right way might sortof resemble something artificial... kindof. That said I'm still eagarly awaiting the footage anyway!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If this is real,,

Then it ties very well with the idea that "we are getting closer to a disclosure"..

Let's wait and see what they got..

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I have photos of an alien type being that has been scrutinized by photography experts; no one can explain what it is. This 'being' is about 12 feet tall, with almond shaped eyes; it was standing next to me, although it was invisible to us (me and 3 kids, 12, 12, 13 and 18). Weird!

Time to get an account here and start a thread. I want to see the photos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join