It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Mooooooo! Oh no, it seems that the Federal Government is behind a giant conspiracy to transport the bovine masses to places of detention code-named: "Ranches". Before boarding however, they will first be segregated into: Bulls, Cows, and Calves, then classified as: Dairy, or Beef (Sometimes discrimination occurs between the Jerseys and the Holsteins). If they are fortunate (or unfortunate depending on how you view it), they will be force bred and allowed to graze allll day, until the time comes when they are so full of lactic acid, that they are herded into stalls where their udders are milked dry (Oh the Horror!). On the other hand, the "Beef" classification leads to "Death Row". This is preferred by some Cattle as they do not have to remain confined to "Herds" on the so called "Ranch" through countless "Milkings" (AKA Highly Advanced Torture Interrogations).

FEMA: Federally "Ensured" Milking Agency.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What happened to vid 3 and 4 in The_Brave's post of video...?

I believe that this will be a very ugly place if Martial Law comes.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Interesting thread, I finally made it through the whole thing.

While I can not judge one way or the other on these railroad facility speculations, the whole thing reminds me of the intro to the song "Saturday Night Holocaust" by the Dead Kennedys:

There's a prefab building and a funny smell
Around the hill outside of town
Every now and then we wonder
But we shrug our shoulders
And get back to work

There's a railroad there and trains go by
And there's people locked in cattle cars
And have you noticed
The french fries at the A&W
Taste a little strange?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As someone said previously, the fact that they're by a camp merely means that the track by the camp is empty and can house the railcars. They're empty because ..they're empty. Not every railcar in the world is always full.

I'm in Ohio and those are probably the second most common railcar I've ever seen, behind the tanker cars. Oh, and I work in rail. Simple storage.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I am sorry I couldnt read the whole thread. I live up here in northern Indiana, and I see these all the time carrying cars around. Not that they couldnt be used for hauling people. If they were going to be used to haul people why would they be right by the camp already? Wouldnt they be located other places, so they could bring the prisoners there, instead of taking them picking people up and then bringing them back? I dont know I think something is going on in this country, and if that bailout goes through, or doesnt go through for that matter. We will find out what sooner then later. Take care of your families, that is the most important thing.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dlongwell547
I am sorry I couldnt read the whole thread. I live up here in northern Indiana, and I see these all the time carrying cars around. Not that they couldnt be used for hauling people. If they were going to be used to haul people why would they be right by the camp already? Wouldnt they be located other places, so they could bring the prisoners there, instead of taking them picking people up and then bringing them back? I dont know I think something is going on in this country, and if that bailout goes through, or doesnt go through for that matter. We will find out what sooner then later. Take care of your families, that is the most important thing.

because, that is the method for gassing the people, to load them into these cars, and insert them into the buildings which have been converted to being airtight. These cars are the method of execution.

Perhaps the people will be told they will be taken to another location et cetra...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So far, "TruthisPower" and I are going to try and set up a visual tour. "Brave" would you like to join us?

U2U me if you'd like to join, also Mr. Brave, can you talk to your ex-boss and see if he can help set up a tour for us?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Whay makes you think the 'net will still be operating if this "government" decides to play berserker? Do you really think they would not pull the plug on any communications that would allow the rank-n-file to get organized?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I am a railroad employee with 20 years of service as a locomotive engineer. The cars shown in the photos are automobile cars; bi-Level auto cars. They have sides to prevent vandals from breaking the auto glass wth rocks and other debris. They are not prision cars. They are stored because of a downturn in auto business.

These cars have been around 20 years at least. No need to panic. I work in Alabama, and we see these cars all the time for the Mercedes, Toyota, and Honda plants.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Temperamental69

I'm not so sure that his "job" of 31E is a rank, instead of the number/letter name they give everyday jobs. for instance, my job as a network administrator might be... 51N. My reasoning behind this is that, ranks go E-1, E-2, and don't go nearly as high as 31. Thanks

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I'll be watching for your report, NOTur.

To the anonymous poster above, yes. It has been established that these are car cars. [grin]

That does not preclude them from being used as people cars.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I am a railroad employee with 20 years of service as a locomotive engineer. The cars shown in the photos are automobile cars; bi-Level auto cars. They have sides to prevent vandals from breaking the auto glass wth rocks and other debris. They are not prision cars. They are stored because of a downturn in auto business.

These cars have been around 20 years at least. No need to panic. I work in Alabama, and we see these cars all the time for the Mercedes, Toyota, and Honda plants.

We already know what these cars were manufactured for. We are discussing the possibility the US Government will use such rail cars in the event of martial law to transport resisters to the NWO.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ok....

I have talked to my former boss, and a former city council member who told me to come by his store next week to try and set up a tour. I could have taken a tour a while back and don't want to really do it unless I have a hidden camera. My mobile phone camera is great, but I think they have a policy no cameras, and my roomate is buying a small concealable camera anyway, so this might all work out.

I will try and fix Video 3 and 4, but make sure you all click on the PIX, they might not show up here, but if you click on them they are HQ and Large.

Everyone needs to keep this in Mind, (It's very important)

- The people around this area, have known for a long time about the rumors, that Amtrak maybe used for Martial law as a holding facility. The people who work there, the people who live up to an hour away have "heard" about this, even people who don't believe in anything but what the TV Tells them.

Indianapolis is a very significant city in many ways. ( I should do my first post on this topic,) for one, we are second to Washington DC.....with the ammount of Monuments here.

That's why we are known as "Monument City"

I will be visible to ATS alot more often, and you will all get to know more about me, I am not special, but I am active in public first, before the Internet.

Peace to everybody!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Let me point out that these pictures remind me of the pictures I saw in one of Texxe Marrs' videos...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

Awesome, I can't wait, and I can snap many cell pics too, and just pretend as if I am txt messaging.

Please can we make this "tour" after october 11th, I am going to a conference in Tennessee from Oct 7th to the 11th, after that I'm sure I can take almost any day off to do this with at least 1 week notice ahead of time, if there can't be that much notice ahead of time, like I said, I am usually off Mondays.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Did you watch Texx's speech on the L.U.C.I.D. program?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Lol so many people are in denial here. There is going to be something that happens whether its political, NBC, economic, etc that will justify the use of this. People are going to these camps.

People would rather slave then die. Thats why they just throw them in the carts.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

I have live in Indianapolis my entire life and have never heard of such rumors. I believe it's called monument city because of the solders and sailors monument in the center of the city. Although there are a fair number of monuments around the downtown area. I am in the Army reserve and have yet to be given orders to haul people away to FEMA camps. I think I will drive by the OLD Amtrak repair place(which is what it is) and have a look. I am also a pilot and I have ready access to a plane in my flying club. When I am out and about I will fly over the place and have a look from above. If it were a FEMA camp I would think the airspace above it would be restricted, which it's not. It's only restricted over the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for races. Other than that all the airspace over Indy(Beachgrove is in Indianapolis) is clear, except for the international airport. It has class C airspace.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lawlb0t
Lol so many people are in denial here. There is going to be something that happens whether its political, NBC, economic, etc that will justify the use of this. People are going to these camps.

People would rather slave then die. Thats why they just throw them in the carts.

Great theories, guy. Care to back them up with ANYTHING substantial?

To the OP: how exactly are you going to demonstrate that these cars will be used in the event of martial law? I applaud you for organizing a trip out there, posting your videos, etc, but to what effect? What purpose does any of this really serve? Let's face it: you aren't going to be told by anyone that yes, "when martial law comes, we're carting off people in this here train." And if you get a tour, I suspect they aren't going to leave the handcuffs and billy clubs out in the open

What we have here are endless conjectures that frankly aren't going to go anywhere. But again, I do applaud you for trying.

EDIT--I don't mean to suggest here that the OP is wasting time. Again, it's nice to see at least attempts being made to show something. Just a general frustration that in matters such as these, no real answers are usually able to be obtained.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by thrashee]

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join