It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Thanks so much. I guess I missed it.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Someone bumped this thread from 5 years ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
And I just saw the following thread get bumped. Started by Skeptic Overlord himself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Perhaps. But none of those things proves anything that's about to happen, do they?

Of course not. However, if one uses Holmesian deduction, putting the logical course of events given where we are headed, then one can DEDUCE that these cars are highly likely to be used to round up the dissenters.

If you want "proof" that they will be, I am guessing that you will have to access personal notes and conversations between Cheney, et al. I would bet that in THOSE inaccessible records you would find your "proof."

OK, now that we have THAT dealt with, let's discuss the DEDUCTIONS, and not "proof." Eh?

[edit on 10/5/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It makes all the sense in the world. Where else are they going to keep them. Two, they have unsuspecting Americans thinking these cars are for New cars if you reference the TV commericals showing so. Its all lies and BS to fool the American people, namely us. they are absolutely for people......I see them every morning by the hundreds lined up under the railroad yard in Hammon/East Chicago, IN train yard. This is where they are positioned. They are for real

reply to post by SPC_D

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

this kind of stupid remark comes from dropouts those rail transports belong to the new car manufacters ford chevy dodge and the like so rock throwing stupid people in this great nation wont damage the transported goods from factory to dealer ,get some education.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

To see your Prisoner train in living, moving color, go to: www.youtube.com...

These are, in fact, Auto Rack cars.

“Auto Rack Car -- A flat car with fixed steel racks for transporting set-up automobiles. Racks have either two or three levels, and are equipped with tie-down devices. Two-level cars are often called "bi-level" auto racks and three-level cars are called "tri-level" auto racks.

An autorack, also known as an auto carrier, is a specialized piece of railroad rolling stock used to transport unladen automobiles (unladen in this context refers to automobiles without passengers).
It is widely used to carry new automobiles and light trucks from the factories to automotive distributors. It is also used for the Auto Train in the United States, which transports passengers and their personal vehicles.

There’s a whole article in Wikipedia which shows and explains how they’re used: en.wikipedia.org...

Save your tinfoil hats for the real thing. Coming soon to a location near you.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Amatersu, I 'm not quite sure what Thrashee is up to with his/her inane give me the proof quest. Of course we all would like proof of many things but sadly we dont always get it. The big picture here is that since the death of JFK there has been an alarming spiral of aggression outwardly and inwardly from succesive US Goverments.

All the events I have already mentioned as have others point to a situation that will not be for the benefit of the common US citizen. When all the dots are connected one can actually see what will probally happen and its not good. Why Thrash cannot or will not see these events as connected makes me suspicious of his/her intentions.

One can see that since 9/11 America has become a belligerent nation, hell bent on war abroad and quelling anyform of dissent at home. Again there is plenty of proofs of these actions so again it begs the question why do people like Thrashee need more proofs. How much worse has it got to get before people start believeing the real truth about whats going on and what is going to come about.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
My fear is that by the time the rock solid in your face Proof comes, it will be too late for any reasonable preparation.

We have brains to collect data and use such to provide ourselves with potential scenarios, or perhaps to make conclusions based on such information, or "dot connecting"

I remember as a child learning to connect the dots and making pictures with the seemingly unconnected "dots"

Dots have a purpose. Connecting them is useful to see the big picture. Every picture tells a story, doesn't it?

And by the same token, if we are wrong and just are harbingors of doom, then so be it, better to be safe than cynical and sorry.

While at the same time still making the best positive happenings that cross your path in your daily activity and interactions with others. (edit to add)

[edit on 5-10-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Inter, the trouble is that some people cannot find their own butts with both hands. How the help are we going to wake these people from their deep slumber. And then there are those who like little children are just too scared to want to know the truth.

But the time has come to face reality, face it or wither and die like so many before us. When you think about what has happened to the US sionce 9/11 it beggars belief. If you could go back in time to 2000 and tell people then what was going to happen in just a few years they would think you mad yet it has all happened. Now Adolf Bush has pen in hand ready to sign those doc's. Its funny is it not that everyone worried about his finger on the button yet as we all know the pen is mightier than the sword.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have just become an official ATS member so I can start posting. I have been looking around for a while now.

I live in Indianapolis. I am in the military and have been for over 2 years. I have an aircraft maintenance background. I am a licensed pilot. I have been an amateur radio operator since 1992. I use to work as a correctional officer back in 2000-2001

I decided to check out the Beechgrove (FEMA) camp. I grabbed my camera to get some pics for everyone. So about a 10 min drive on 465 and I arrive at the Emerson Ave exit.. Beechgrove.

The Amtrak facility is surrounded by a fence that looks to be 30 years old or so. 99% of it it rusted except for a few newer patches. The facility is still doing a very limited amount of locomotive car repairs of some type. There are several Amtrak passenger cars sitting on tracks in various stages of disrepair. No automotive transports were anywhere to be seen.

There is nothing there that even hints to military or government involvement. No military vehicles, personnel, signs, aircraft.. nothing. The "guard tower" in the youtube video is simply a light tower that looks about 50 years old. On top of it is an old ground plane antenna. You would not catch me climbing that death trap anytime soon. Oh, did I mention it is about to rust apart.

The only office type building I saw there was a Amtrak police office that controlled access to the facility. Scary isn't it.

My thoughts:

A "prison" is surrounded by several(3 I think) barb wired perimeter fences. There is also RAZOR wire between the fence lines. All prison fences look no more than 5 years old... very shiny. You could shave with the razor wire. A "prison" has guard towers. Guard towers in the military are designed to hold people with gear and weapons for long "shifts" in all types of weather day and night. Guard towers are not rusty 50 year old towers with a single ladder going straight up.

"prisons" have a vast network of communications antenna and equipment. Nothing at the Amtrak site would suggest any type of state of the art communications. The place is so NOT a FEMA prison that I only took one picture and it was of a locomotive car that looked like it was in an accident.

I was followed by an unknown vehicle.... It turned out to be a middle aged women in a mini van eating french fries. Those homeland security agents are SLICK

It a Amtrak repair facility that is operating on a very limited scale. I remember when it was busy and it was quite the place to get a job. The grounds are full of old buildings and rusty fences. One part of the "yard" has old train parts laid out in it. Basically it is a mess. If we (I mean you.. I am in the military they need me lol)are going to be living there the government needs to hurry up and do some remolding. Maybe they can can that tv show "Flip That Prison Camp" to do it over a weekend.

I would like to believe everything I read on the internet but I simply not that gullible. This is NO FEMA CAMP. If I get military orders to report to duty at a FEMA camp I will let all of you know.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourNuts

I decided to check out the Beechgrove (FEMA) camp. I grabbed my camera to get some pics for everyone. So about a 10 min drive on 465 and I arrive at the Emerson Ave exit.. Beechgrove.

The place is so NOT a FEMA prison that I only took one picture and it was of a locomotive car that looked like it was in an accident.

So why didn't you take more than one picture to back up your story since you were right there?

Did the lady eating french fries scare you away?

Had you taken pics as you said you intended to your story would be much more convincing.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by YourNuts

Thanks a lot, didn't you say you snapped some photos? Care to share?

I'm glad you have a keen interest and some background experience to share.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I took one picture of something I thought was interesting... but just for the sake of curiosity I will drive over there AGAIN and take proper pics.

This is the pic I took the first time.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by YourNuts]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

People need to stop spreading rumors that these rail cars are for transporting prisoners....They are used to transport automobiles so quit being dumb and do some simple research before you decide to join the mainstream and be a fear monger. It makes you no better than the pig media to spread garbage.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
YourNuts, So you say your in the military if you are then your part of the system, a system that nobody trusts, so why would anyone believe you from what you say or post here. Its not that your points arent valid but being one of "them" means you could be playing us. Plenty of individuals have gone to these so called camps and provided evidence. What makes yours more valid than theirs.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by michael144

Thanks for the pic of the car carrier.

Indeed many railcars are used for carrying cars, but that doesn't Prove or Mean that there aren't other uses for similar railcars.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Michael, Yes and the wagons to transport jews in ww2 were cattle trucks so whats your point? The fact is that any mode of transport can be used to transport people and in times of war etc. that exactly what happens. So the weight of proof is that vehicles are used for the mass movement of people in peace or war.

What people are trying to do here is not to spread fear or alarm but to try and find the truth, to prepare and to fight, forewarned is forearmmed.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by michael144

We've already established the fact their primary purpose is to transport automobiles. Now we are connecting the dots. I doubt they'd invest billions of dollars into trains just for the cause of mass transporting 'dissenters' when something already in existence would work just as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join