It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Maybe you're right, I mean, there must be a reasonable explanation to why there is 3 levels deep of barbed wire fencing at the facility. We'll have to ask the railroad enthusiasts too why sunlight is bad for repairing trains, since they covered all the windows. Maybe it's a new procedure.

Question on the windows....the only ones I can tell for sure that are covered are on the 2-story big building--big white covers? Is that what you are referring to or is there something else? Are they supposed to be new?

They are on the windows of the maintenance barns, yes the "whitish" coverings.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

You really need to chill out:

'This forum is dedicated to the discussion of the emerging concept of a New World Order, global government, and the evolution of the police state. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.'

IA is connecting the dots, engaging in discussion, and coming up with conspiratorial ideas. She's not trying to prove anything. Chill out.

[edit on 10/4/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

If we are talking about the same thing--the maintenance barns--they have big metal roll down doors, to get the train cars in and out. Is that what you are seeing, or something else altogether?

www.rrpicturearchives.net...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

There must be some top secret trains there for them to need "prison-style" turnstiles at the entrances. It must be more top-secret than my military base, when I was enlisted they didn't even have those turnstiles, and I worked the flightline in Phoenix, Arizona.

Can you try to dig me up some photos or screen shots from videos of the facility? I tried performing searches but couldn't find anything out myself. The one way turnstiles pique my interest and unnerve me a little bit.

Can anyone think of non sinister reasons for one-way prison-like turnstiles at an Amtrak facility? I'm at a loss at the moment.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Perhaps you left out a number or letter?

Actually, enlisted codes are 5 digits, while officers are 4. I left out the characters that designate actual rankings within the AFSC; as a former or current AF member, you obviously understand that the latter portion of an AFSC designates ranking within the career field versus the career designation itself.

6F designates finance. 33S designates (on an officer level) communications.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
You really need to chill out:
IA is connecting the dots, engaging in discussion, and coming up with conspiratorial ideas. She's not trying to prove anything. Chill out.

[edit on 10/4/2008 by AshleyD]

Please don't tell me to "chill out" while others here are doing their best to invoke panic and fear. This strikes me as grossly hypocritical.

This is not solely a believer's forum. If you come here stating unequivocal claims, expect to be challenged on said claims. Period. There is no special pleading here.

If you can't back up said claims, then simply do the right thing and admit these are just your opinions and beliefs.

It's that simple.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Nobody is asking for special pleading. We simply want to discuss something without being bombarded with 'Proof' demands and insults when only a handful have made absolute claims. The member you targeted before only put forth another interesting opinion about closed bases. She was only making connections and adding to the discussion as she is more than entitled to do without having to be discreetly insulted. You are also more than entitled to contribute, also. Just please realize others connect the dots in different ways than you.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

If we are talking about the same thing--the maintenance barns--they have big metal roll down doors, to get the train cars in and out. Is that what you are seeing, or something else altogether?

www.rrpicturearchives.net...

No, not the dock doors, the windows. Look at the photos posted.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

The video is in the first couple pages of the thread sister. I linked it there. Also, check youtube under "FEMA Concentration Camp Beech Grove"

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Perhaps you left out a number or letter?

Actually, enlisted codes are 5 digits, while officers are 4. I left out the characters that designate actual rankings within the AFSC; as a former or current AF member, you obviously understand that the latter portion of an AFSC designates ranking within the career field versus the career designation itself.

6F designates finance. 33S designates (on an officer level) communications.

Of course, you can use the "X" for the 4th character as I did, that's the basic AFSC code. I enlisted under 2A3X3.

But I discharged as a 2A353.

But thanks for clarifying. I was stationed at the 56 FW, 310th Ftr. Sq, Luke AFB, AZ.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I think she is saying it's not prudent to come into the "NWO" forum and to question the validity of the NWO or not.

Much like in the "Faith" forum on BTS, it's assumes in that forum that God does exist so threads aren't chocked full of the "No He doesn't exist" posts derailing the topic.

Most likely she copy/pasted that quote from a forum moderator in a "Please Read" permanent thread in this forum.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thrash, I think you contradict yourself, you state there is not proof of any such moves against the people but then complain that advice should be given on preparing for it, preparing for what, as you are telling us there is nothing wrong so why do people have to prepare.

And actually I have been prearing for a long time, for any event that may come along and so have many others. You only have to look at the survival forum to see what action people are engaged in to try and prepare for sit x not just in the US but everywhere, from Israelis buying nuke bunkers to people leaving their own countries for somewhere perceived safer.

So its wrong to say not to connect the dots, as we can only guestimate what might happen one has to have a range of backup plans. Its purely a case of hope for the best and plan for the worst. And I may add in my life time I have lived through bread, sugar, petrol, electric and coal shortages. Dont forget many people have already gone through such problems so the fingers crossed approach is rather naieve.

And of course there are many people who jump to the wrong conclusions but that does not negate the fact that such events have happened many times over and will do again.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Nobody is asking for special pleading. We simply want to discuss something without being bombarded with 'Proof' demands and insults when only a handful have made absolute claims. The member you targeted before only put forth another interesting opinion about closed bases. She was only making connections and adding to the discussion as she is more than entitled to do without having to be discreetly insulted. You are also more than entitled to contribute, also. Just please realize others connect the dots in different ways than you.

Yes, actually, you're quite right. InterestedAlways, I owe you an apology. I completely overlooked your "IMO" and should not have jumped on you so.

I tend to be very, very literal, and also try not to target those simply offering opinions rather than claims, but in any case, my manner can be quite harsh and is certainly not always conducive for discussion. My goal here, believe it or not, is not to derail the thread or claim that there is no NWO, but merely to encourage thinking through such connections before drawing a conclusion. Obviously in an NWO thread, I should be more aware of the accepted climate and relax a little. So again, my apologies to anyone I directly attacked who was merely offering opinion.

NotYourTypical,

I was stationed 355th Comptroller Squadron, Davis-Monthan, right around the corner from you.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
U were down at the "Boneyard" huh? Was that cool?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

U were down at the "Boneyard" huh? Was that cool?

Yes, sir. It was fun driving along AMARC, especially with a date
But there is a lot of cool stuff there. If I recall correctly, a decommissioned AF One plane is there, too.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The video is in the first couple pages of the thread sister. I linked it there. Also, check youtube under "FEMA Concentration Camp Beech Grove"

Oh, sorry. I should have been more clear. My fault. I already watched the videos but didn't see the turnstiles. Then nothing came up in a Google image search. What I was trying to find is photos of the turnstiles or a video that shows the turnstiles. Do you know where I could find some of those?

Most likely she copy/pasted that quote from a forum moderator in a "Please Read" permanent thread in this forum.

It's pasted from the top of this page, in yellow font, right below the menu bar. I believe almost every forum has a description like that visible at the top of all thread pages.

Originally posted by thrashee
Yes, actually, you're quite right. InterestedAlways, I owe you an apology. I completely overlooked your "IMO" and should not have jumped on you so.

No worries. My respect-o-meter just skyrocketed for you. Admittedly it was pretty low prior to that.
Yay. Everyone is friends again.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Aw, I love you guys.

What a great community we have here at ATS.

I genuinely hope that things don't spin out as badly as some predictions say they may. Meanwhile I will do some stocking up just in case, should make one feel a little more secure.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Oh, sorry. I should have been more clear. My fault. I already watched the videos but didn't see the turnstiles. Then nothing came up in a Google image search. What I was trying to find is photos of the turnstiles or a video that shows the turnstiles. Do you know where I could find some of those?

Hmmm, you may wish to watch that video again, it shows 2 turnstiles at the facility, one that is completely enclosed and another that is in open air, with a constructed roof overtop.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join