It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I see nothing what so ever in the You Tube Video "the Beech Grove FEMA camp" that offers one bit of evidence that the Amtrack faclity is or will be used as some sort of prison camp.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Thrashee, I'm sure your aware of REX 84 which was essentially an exercise using the US military alongside Civilian authorities in how to deal with large scale civil unrest. Given the fact that as of July this year 400k plus were on the Terrorism list in the US and given the fact that there may be a need to move large numbers of people from one place to another what in your opinion is the most effective way to move a large body of people effectively and quickly.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
I see nothing what so ever in the You Tube Video "the Beech Grove FEMA camp" that offers one bit of evidence that the Amtrack faclity is or will be used as some sort of prison camp.

Maybe you're right, I mean, there must be a reasonable explanation to why there is 3 levels deep of barbed wire fencing at the facility. We'll have to ask the railroad enthusiasts too why sunlight is bad for repairing trains, since they covered all the windows. Maybe it's a new procedure.

We'll also need to ask the enthusiasts why they need helicopter wind socks, there must be a plausible maintenance reason for this.

There must be some top secret trains there for them to need "prison-style" turnstiles at the entrances. It must be more top-secret than my military base, when I was enlisted they didn't even have those turnstiles, and I worked the flightline in Phoenix, Arizona.

Maybe there are new top secret Amtrak trains there.

*drinks Kool-Aid*

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

its always proper to repair a engine in a garage. Man This is the Beach Grove Facility where they repair Amtrak's Fleet and also they repair freight cars. That explains why these vehicles were parked next to the Facility.
Here in San Antonio, TX, the old Kelly AFB is used as a shelter for Hurricane Evacuees. Is there a Shelter by the Beach Cove Facility that FEMA owns. And the next time you see auto carriers by this shelter, please refer to the Repair Car Facility.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Thrashee, I'm sure your aware of REX 84 which was essentially an exercise using the US military alongside Civilian authorities in how to deal with large scale civil unrest. Given the fact that as of July this year 400k plus were on the Terrorism list in the US and given the fact that there may be a need to move large numbers of people from one place to another what in your opinion is the most effective way to move a large body of people effectively and quickly.

1. A contingency plan against civil unrest was established.
2. 400K are on the terrorist list
3. Train cars would logically be a good option to move a large amount of people.
4. Therefore, these trains will be used to transport a large amount of people.

This is essentially what your logical argument is above. I hope it's clear from the premises that your conclusion is not sound, nor can it logically be arrived at solely from the premises.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thrash then you agree that if anyone wanted to move a large number of people then trains would be a good idea, yes. At what point or what proofs are required for you to believe that such vehicles could be used to trransport people around. Did not Ashcroft state that at times of crisis that we may have to intern our own people in "camps" and dose not Bush have executive orders that if he so wished "take control of all modes of transport"

You see you ask for proofs well what about Gitmo, alleged terrorists interned without trial in camps with no right to due process. I find it strange that you keep on banging on about proofs yet there have been enough well documented and proven events about what is going on inside/outside the US but you do not want to attach any reference to these events, why. What is it that you cannot see the bigger picture and join all the dots together.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Thrash then you agree that if anyone wanted to move a large number of people then trains would be a good idea, yes.

Yes.

At what point or what proofs are required for you to believe that such vehicles could be used to trransport people around.

This doesn't need to be proven. I've already agreed that these cars could be used to transport people.

Did not Ashcroft state that at times of crisis that we may have to intern our own people in "camps" and dose not Bush have executive orders that if he so wished "take control of all modes of transport"

Perhaps. But none of those things proves anything that's about to happen, do they?

I find it strange that you keep on banging on about proofs yet there have been enough well documented and proven events about what is going on inside/outside the US but you do not want to attach any reference to these events, why. What is it that you cannot see the bigger picture and join all the dots together.

Because frankly you can't just blindly play connect-the-dots, which unfortunately many people here are doing. Granted, I'm not saying your points aren't valid, or that you don't have cause to use a watchful eye, but quite simply none of these facts prove what will happen. Logically, this is just the truth.

If real martial law were declared, if people were actually shipped off to camps, then I'd start connecting these dots, same as you. Until then, it's all conjecture.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It's easier to connect the dots after the facts. Ain't that the thruth.

Thing is, it's kind of hard, if not impossible, to do any contingency planning for the chance this turns out to be all too true, if you wait untill it has happened; neh ?

I'm sure people in concentration camps all across the globe have banged their head on the walls thinking: 'now why did I not see this coming? It was staring me in the face for so long..'

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Phatcat]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phatcat
It's easier to connect the dots after the facts. Ain't that the thruth.

Thing is, it's kind of hard, if not impossible, to do any contingency planning for the chance this turns out to be all too true, if you wait untill it has happened; neh ?

Which is exactly why I've raised the question several times: why aren't more CT's here giving advice on how to prepare, rather than simply waxing eloquent on what they think is going to happen? Hey, if you want to start preparing now, more power to you. Pray it's unneeded.

I'm sure people in concentration camps all across the globe have banged their head on the walls thinking: 'now why did I not see this coming? It was staring me in the face for so long..'

I frankly don't believe America is turning into the type of place where this will, or even can, happen. And so far, none of the evidence provided leads me to believe this. So while the comparisons to Nazi Germany, et. al. are great for an emotional appeal, I need a LOT more to even consider the analogy.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i'm going to be watching for large movements of troops, either military or private before i get worried. when someone sees that and it is confirmed that it is occuring in several states....that's when we should be worried.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Let's not forget the closing of all those bases a few years ago.

That was not for naught, I am sure.

These nefarious plans have been in the wings for a long, long time.

IMO

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Let's not forget the closing of all those bases a few years ago.

That was not for naught, I am sure.

These nefarious plans have been in the wings for a long, long time.

IMO

Having once upon a time been in active duty Air Force, I can assure you that base closures are nothing to worry about. Every year new bases are considered as part of the base closure list. The main goal is exactly what you'd think it is: money and economizing on funds. Furthermore, I live in Denver, and not too far away is an area that used to be an Air Force base. Guess what it is now? A historical park and housing development.

Phatcat and magikmushroom,

Do you see why I say you can't so blindly connect the dots? It's posts like the above that infuriate me. They try to connect two completely disparate notions together as a motive, and provide absolutely nothing in between to support such a connection.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by thrashee]

[edit on 3-10-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Do you see why I say you can't so blindly connect the dots? It's posts like the above that infuriate me. They try to connect two completely disparate notions together as a motive, and provide absolutely nothing in between to support such a connection.

My post infuriated you? Good, then you are at least motivated. There were many bases closed which have been sitting with no purpose. The superdome in New Orleans just wasn't quite efficient and if you can't see a bigger picture of possibility then that is your thinking, which may not be wrong, but my thinking stretches the limits and does connect dots which otherwise may be missed.

Balance my friend. Infuriated because I suggested the hundreds of empty bases could be used to house people? Niave on your part, IMO

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
i'm going to be watching for large movements of troops, either military or private before i get worried. when someone sees that and it is confirmed that it is occuring in several states....that's when we should be worried.

Nice approach, have fun fighting the masses of people at Wal-Mart trying to clean the shelves for basic necessities, you know, the other 95% of the population that also will wait till there are large masses of boots on the ground before stocking up on candles, canned goods, bottled water, dog food, et cetra.

Secondly,... how did that supply and demand thing work... Hmmm, I don't exactly remember...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

What was your AFSC?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Maybe you're right, I mean, there must be a reasonable explanation to why there is 3 levels deep of barbed wire fencing at the facility. We'll have to ask the railroad enthusiasts too why sunlight is bad for repairing trains, since they covered all the windows. Maybe it's a new procedure.

Question on the windows....the only ones I can tell for sure that are covered are on the 2-story big building--big white covers? Is that what you are referring to or is there something else? Are they supposed to be new?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
My post infuriated you? Good, then you are at least motivated.

Not hardly. The only thing I'm motivated toward is preventing more frivolous leaps of logic.

There were many bases closed which have been sitting with no purpose. The superdome in New Orleans just wasn't quite efficient and if you can't see a bigger picture of possibility then that is your thinking, which may not be wrong, but my thinking stretches the limits and does connect dots which otherwise may be missed.

There you go again. Do you even know what becomes of closed bases, or are you merely trying to show that 1 + 1 = 3? And what on earth does the superdome have to do with anything? Thank you for demonstrating more groundless leaps in logic.

Yes, you are stretching the limits, but that in itself shouldn't be applauded. Stretching the limits for stretching's sake is just....stretching.

Balance my friend. Infuriated because I suggested the hundreds of empty bases could be used to house people? Niave on your part, IMO

No, infuriated because your leaps in logic are just that, and have no rational support. You work backwards, starting with a conclusion and then seeking any premise that might fit such a conclusion, rather than the other way around. It's the hallmark of poor reasoning.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Last time someone said these words alot of jews died. isnt that interesting.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by thrashee

What was your AFSC?

6F03 as enlisted, 33S as officer.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
An AFSC code is 5 characters.

Mine was "2A3X3" F-16 Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Apprentice

When I plugged yours into Google I got "0" matches.

Perhaps you left out a number or letter?

Here

[edit on 3-10-2008 by NOTurTypical]

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join