It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Amatersu, I 'm not quite sure what Thrashee is up to with his/her inane give me the proof quest.

I've already articulated my reasons for requiring proof, and my goal at preventing needless, and unfounded, leaps of logic merely to support an already-accepted conclusion. If the point there isn't clear yet, then I fear it never will be simply because some people don't want to be bothered with such trivialities.

Again there is plenty of proofs of these actions so again it begs the question why do people like Thrashee need more proofs. How much worse has it got to get before people start believeing the real truth about whats going on and what is going to come about.

Because there are still gaps in your reasoning. Bad stuff may have happened, bad stuff may be happening now, but quite frankly, that's still not enough to prove your worst case scenario here.

My main point is solely that you are starting off with a conclusion that is partially informed by a smattering of facts and a lot of conjecture from the past, and you are now prowling for premises to support said conclusion. You're certainly entitled to do so, but this is frankly not good reasoning, precisely because your goal here is to support your conclusion, not to construct one from the given facts.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

What people are trying to do here is not to spread fear or alarm but to try and find the truth, to prepare and to fight, forewarned is forearmmed.

magicmushroom,

If your goal is honestly to discover the truth, then how can you start off already claiming to know it?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

All the events I have already mentioned as have others point to a situation that will not be for the benefit of the common US citizen. When all the dots are connected one can actually see what will probally happen and its not good. Why Thrash cannot or will not see these events as connected makes me suspicious of his/her intentions.

I think his job is to make people certain that, because there is no "proof," there is no concern - as in, nothing to see here, Go back to sleep.

I agree that he is being deliberately dense - which suggests an ulterior motive. The dots should be quite easy to connect for anyone with a modicum of deductive reasoning. That Thrash seems bright yet refuses to make connections is a prime source of *my* suspicions.

One can see that since 9/11 America has become a belligerent nation, hell bent on war abroad and quelling anyform of dissent at home. Again there is plenty of proofs of these actions so again it begs the question why do people like Thrashee need more proofs. How much worse has it got to get before people start believeing the real truth about whats going on and what is going to come about.

Oh, I think it started more slowly with the War on (some people who use some) Drugs. This allowed sactioned abuse of citizens, inuring the public at large to such things as police raids, surveillance, and property seizure. 9/11 was engineered to push things into high gear, and so it is more obvious.

Thrash doesn't need more "proof." He just SAYS he does. It's part of the "put the sheeple back to sleep" tactic he is employing.

And that's why I yanked it out of the realm of "proof" and into its proper place, deduction.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Now I can see why I never bothered to get a user ID. I am simply saying that I went to this place and checked it out. It's not a FEMA camp. That is my opinion.

Now someone is saying I am one of "them" because I fix aircraft in the military.... If I am one of "them" I want PAID to keep my SILENCE. PAY me or I will SPILL THE BEANS on this whole issue. Seriously, I do have a security clearance but it's only because I know of what defensive armament some military aircraft have. And in a combat environment I would have knowledge of mission related information.. ie. targets.

So I guess I am one of "them". I have NO knowledge of any plans to arrest the public and take them away. The only thing I know is that my unit is due for weapons qualifications..... OMG that must mean their evil plan is moving forward. My god a military unit having to be proficient in the use of firearms... run for the hills run for the hills.

Oh and there's a PT test in a month.... my god the horror

Anyway, here are the pics I drove ALL THE WAY over there to get. Enjoy.

SCARY isn't it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I think his job is to make people certain that, because there is no "proof," there is no concern - as in, nothing to see here, Go back to sleep.

And this is how you demonstrate your own reasoning--if people don't agree with you, even though they are making perfect sense--just label them as part of the bad guys. How wonderfully circular of you. As I keep asking over and over again, if you do not agree with my logic, then debate it on its own terms, but do not summarily dismiss me. This is ignorant.

I agree that he is being deliberately dense - which suggests an ulterior motive. The dots should be quite easy to connect for anyone with a modicum of deductive reasoning. That Thrash seems bright yet refuses to make connections is a prime source of *my* suspicions.

Of course it does; you are employing the same faulty deductions as you do to connect any of these dots. Again, if I don't agree with you, if I don't see things your way, that must mean I have ulterior motives.

Thrash doesn't need more "proof." He just SAYS he does. It's part of the "put the sheeple back to sleep" tactic he is employing.

Hey, at this point I'm just asking for people to think through things before arriving at their conclusions.

Strictly logically speaking, you simply CANNOT arrive at your conclusions regarding martial law and folks being hauled off to camps solely based upon your premises. You just can't. Again, if it is your OPINION that this is what is going on, that's fine. I'm sure you have plenty of evidence to support your opinion. But logically, you are leaping to arrive at this.

1. Since 9/11, the US has been engaged in questionable wars for questionable motives.
2. The current administration has eroded our personal liberties with things such as the Patriot Act.
3. Martial law is coming and people will be hauled off to camps.

Do you see what I'm saying? #3 cannot be arrived at based solely on the premises. I'm sure you have MORE premises, and that's great...but do any of them bridge the gap to get to #3?

It's just as simple as that. This is the only thing I've been trying to demonstrate time and again, and since not one of you has actually addressed this logic, but have instead resorted to dismissing me, I can only assume that you're frankly not concerned with reason or logic, and you're more interested in having things your way. In short, you are protecting your beliefs, and you do so just like any religion out there--attack and dismiss any dissenters because they don't agree with you. The irony, of course, is that you call them sheeple.

I've been honest in stating that I'm primarily concerned with these leaps, and I've apologized to those who are merely speaking their opinions. I ask now that you show the same respect regarding me and my views.

If you're so concerned about the truth, then answer me this: do you even remotely grasp what I'm saying here, regardless of whether you agree? No matter how unlikely you think something is not up with our government and martial law, can you at least appreciate that others are not making the same conclusions as you, and can you do so in such a way that does not denigrate or otherwise insult them by calling them sheeple?

And that's why I yanked it out of the realm of "proof" and into its proper place, deduction.

You can deduce just about anything. Some deductions are logical, while others are not. All deductions make certain leaps in reason, but the greater the leap, the more chance your deduction is off-base.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourNuts
Now I can see why I never bothered to get a user ID. I am simply saying that I went to this place and checked it out. It's not a FEMA camp. That is my opinion.

YourNuts,

Your efforts haven't gone unnoticed. What you're confronting here is the same type of stubborn refusal to entertain other theories or other explanations that I've encountered time and again. Rather than considering the fact that you actually have some practical experience with the government and military, and that said experience just might be more well-informed than a bunch of assumptions, you're instead turned into an "insider" who is out to get them, and conveniently, this only furthers their belief.

It's the best tactic they have. But it also shows their own hand and motives more than anything else possibly could. They're not concerned about the truth, they're concerned about maintaining and protecting their own points of view. If truth was really their goal, they'd welcome such knowledge and use it to better inform their deductions.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I guess all my pics are too big. I am not about to go and resize them all in photobucket.

s425.photobucket.com...

Just go look at them yourself if your interested.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Your neat I like you. I am really more interested in UFO's than this kinda cr*p, I mean stuff. But I ran across it and went and took a look for myself since the site in question was close by.

Thanks for the encouragement

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A married man is chatting with some coworkers after work over a few beers. The topic of infidelity comes up, and three of the man's friends talk about how they've each been cheated on. The man asks how they all found out, and one of the friends says, "You just have to keep a vigilante eye open. Look for the tell-tale signs."

"Like what?", the man asks honestly. He's never before worried about his wife cheating on him, and is curious to know what these signs are.

"Little things," one friend tells him. "If she starts dressing differently, like she's taken a new interest in her looks, that's one sign."

"If you notice purchases out of your bank account that are abnormal, large sums, that's a sign," says another.

"Unexplained phone calls--BIG sign," says another.

"If her libido changes and she's no longer interested in sex," says another.

"Or if she suddenly has too MUCH of an interest in sex, that's a sign of guilt."

Confused, the man goes home and doesn't think a whole lot more about it. The next week, however, while balancing the check book, the man sees that his wife has spent a rather large amount of money at JC Penny's. He recalls his conversation with the coworkers and makes a mental note to keep his eye out for any other signs.

Sure enough, a few days later the man sees a brand new business suit in his wife's closet. While the suit is conservative and smart looking, he notices that the cut of the suit is designed to compliment his wife's figure. Disconcerted, the man vows to investigate further. That night, while his wife is in the shower, he checks her cell phone logs and finds an unknown number that shows up in the list 3 times. After much deliberation, he calls the number back, only to get the answering service for DayTech Corporation, a company neither he nor his wife works for.

The man is definitely suspicious now, and without much passion or foreplay, attempts to make love to his wife that same evening. The wife declines, claiming that she is tired, and inside the man is crushed: he is almost certain at this point his wife is cheating on him.

The following evening, the tables have turned: the wife aggressively comes on to the man, and within his head he yet again remembers the conversation with his friends. First she didn't want sex, and now she does! At the point of tears, the man breaks down and confronts his wife. "I know you've been cheating on me!" he says. "You've been having an affair on me, probably during your lunch break!"

Confused, the wife asks him, "Why on earth do you think that?"

"Because!" the man cries. "All the signs are there. You bought a new business suit. You've been getting and sending calls to DayTech, obviously where your lover works. You didn't want sex last night, and then felt guilty today and that's why you're coming on to me now!"

Angry at the accusation, but chuckling with relief, the woman proceeds to tell her husband: "I'm not cheating on you. I had a job interview today at DayTech. That's why I didn't want sex last night, and it's why I bought a new business suit. By the way, I got the job, and wanted to celebrate tonight....I was trying to keep it a surprise because it's a 20% pay jump."

Hopefully the above story illustrates how deduction--while certainly necessary--can be used and misused to arrive at false conclusions.

This is why I ask for proof, and why I insist that people don't put the cart before the horse.

If you don't get what I'm saying by now, you probably won't ever get it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by YourNuts

I first off would like to say you get a star becuase well you went out your way to get proof. im a subject matter expert on confinment and internment as a 31E but no one outher than thrashee and a select few outhers wanted to listin becuase I am a part of the big bad goverment. all I do is collect a paycheck and as for a PT test I got one this month. any way thanks man for the pics.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by SPC_D]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourNuts
reply to post by thrashee

Your neat I like you. I am really more interested in UFO's than this kinda cr*p, I mean stuff. But I ran across it and went and took a look for myself since the site in question was close by.

Thanks for the encouragement

I would also like to say thanks for going and taking the pics and also going to the trouble to put them up for us.

The pics don't really sway my thoughts one way or the other, there is potential to make the place more secure but in looking at the pics as they are I don't see it as a place ready to house people.

Welcome to the board by the way.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I agree there is potential. But that place is not ready to do anything but continue to fall apart. I also do not think there is enough room for any large numbers of people. The national guard base on the west side of town is about 4 times the size, is secure and has a rail head.

If anyone has any other places of interest in the area let me know. I would be glad to check them out. They destroyed the last of the Vx gas that was stored in Indiana. Crane Naval Weapon Depot is a VERY secure and LARGE place in the hills of southern Indiana. I have NO idea what goes on there. I am pretty sure I may be able to get on the base with my military ID, but I know for a fact that I can not get very far once on base. They just don't let you wander around. I think they have cabins we can rent for the weekend. Southern Indiana is quite pretty.

CAJMTC is also in Indiana but I have been there too many times...nothing there to see but trees and training. It does have a species of endangered wood peckers though.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
One question I have: Many keep claiming the fences and barbed wire all point inwards (implying they are designed to keep people in). However, every photo and video I have seen, all of the fences appear to point outwards (implying they are designed to keep people out).

Where does the claim of inward pointing fences come from or is my perception of the fences off?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I believe the barb wire was indeed pointing in and not out. In my pictures it looks as though they are pointing out because of the angle of the sun, I think. On my return trip home I kept noticing businesses along the highway that also had barb wire facing in and out. These were like trucking companies and such. The only place that seems to have the correct fencing is the Indianapolis International Airport. I use to work there... they have very nice outward facing barb wire and razor wire fencing.

I don't know what the significance is, if any. Seems to me like people put fences up however they think it should be done, weather it's right or wrong I dunno. Youtube has several videos about the place.

I just got a nasty gram from someone on youtube... seems everyone thinks I am a disinformation agent. Sounds like a cool job to me..... do I get an expense account?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Debate, Debate, Debate...........all you want.

The Question is not, "Is Amtrak in Beech Grove a Concentration Camp,"

The Question is.......

"Could it ever be used as a holding facility or to transport people in a state of emergency."

That is where most people in and around Here, (Beech Grove), where I live, have taken this great debate.

People see behind everything going on. Presidential orders, Patriot Act, Etc, Etc, because this is the heartland. This is where we studied pioneers, Indians, and American Revolutionaries. Freedom is the great equalizer. I grew up thinking all my relatives and friends were crazy, and then EVERYTHING they said would happen, has happened.

What hasn't happened, nobody can imagine, nobody can and nobody should ever have to think about the endgame. It's sad, it's sick and it is what it is.

The End.

Nobody can rationalize the thought of what we have seen in movies, or what other countries have lived through; not to mention.........What our country was founded upon, which is

Revolution.

I never wanted it, and never thought I would see it. But, the way things are going, it could happen any second now.

Peace be with all of us.

Love Conqours all.

The_Brave

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Doesn't really matter what every one thinks of you or your motives for posting. I did think at first from your post with the one pic that you were pretty much not even considering the possibility of anything being amiss or being made ready, which is fine, to each his own belief.

But when you went out and took more pics and posted more fully what you had observed it just appears that you think many are making something out of nothing.

The fact that you do work in a faction of the military industry explains why you would be more likely to see them in a positive light than many of us who feel we are lied to and kept completely in the dark about most everything that goes on. That breeds a certain amount of hound dogging nature because we tend to dig for the truth more than someone affiliated with them.

Doesn't mean you are some kind of secret agent man, and if you were so be it, many would see it for what it was in time using some discernment.

Accusations aren't necessary, we do attempt to try and get heads up on info around here, though because we feel it necessary to be aware and see for ourselves not trusting everything someone else says. That works both ways, everything isn't conspiratorial, but some things are.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

i would totally employ the use of grafiti just to make things look more normal. railcars without grafiti would really stand out.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

These are for Automobiles: check out the link to see one being loaded
farm3.static.flickr.com...
If you give me the address of the fema building I will research it and find out what all those train cars are doing there.

I worked in automotive for 30 years retired now. My best guess as a retired executive officer for 3 of the biggest automakers is, Ysually in September we would send a fleet of cars to big business, My car always came on September 11 and it arived in a train car like the ones seen here. We shipped the entire inventory of 200 cars and unloaded the new cars and loaded up the 12 month old cars and they were destributed to various dealers as demo's.
That's what these train cars are doing at fema, check google earth and you will see 50 new autmobiles in the parking lot.

Keep watching to see if they load one year old cars on the same train cars within a week or two.

Now we could put cows or people in there if we wanted to but they are manufactured for cars.

We used open sided train cars for a long time but the automobiles were getting damaged and vandalised.
We switched to ventilated sided about 15 years ago.

With the increase in fuel prices trains make sence again and you will see a lot more trains in the future.

Doug

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Hey give me the address and I'll see what they are making or used to make in those very old buildings.

That is standard security fence we have it at every factory in Canada and usa.

The fences around a prison are doubled and have razor wire, this is not a human holding facility, we would use ellis island before we used that.

Check out the link and you will see what those train cars really carry
farm3.static.flickr.com...

Automobiles.

Keep looking sooner or later we will find something worth investigation.

Doug

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join