It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm really impressed that such transportation devices exist, and I think it's great investigation on your part. I do believe these units could serve many functions, not all of those for conspiracy purposes. Some obvious ones could be to mass-transport people in the case of natural disaster (Katrina, asteroid collision), or in the case of other disasters (terrorism, dirty bomb, etc.) Of course those units could be used for "interesting" transports too, as many folks have mentioned above.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Bravo, magicmushroom. I enjoyed your sermon very much.

Now...do you have anything logical to debate here, or shall I assume that, like your fellow CT's, you turn into a preacher who ironically advocates being open minded and questioning everything--except your own beliefs--whenever challenged?

[edit on 30-9-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
www.smh.com.au...

An interesting article from 2002,internment camps for arabs and negroes??

digg.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

" Or did I miss that a whistleblower came out about these rail cars? "

Whistle blowers cost money. Proof costs money. What is available for free at this site is pretty good if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC

Whistle blowers cost money. Proof costs money. What is available for free at this site is pretty good if you ask me.

If by pretty good you mean completely unsupported conjecture, then I guess I'd say, you get what you pay for

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thras, you still here, my I thought you might have given up with your trolling, never mind I like a good challenge. You do realise this is a conspiracy site dont you and deny ignorance when your peddling it every chance you get. Anyway I wont be distracted from the job in hand and that is the coming of Martial Law in the US, no doubt you will want to pat me on the back when you have all the proofs you need. They say Jesus was nailed to a cross but maybe you dont believe that because you were not there and no one has any proof as to who was nailed to a cross.

I would like to see your face when you are proved wrong, you never know it might just be from the inside of one of those rail cars that you dont believe exists. And as far as challenges go you have failed not me, I have supplied you with more than ample evidence of what direction the US is going in, the fact that you choose to not believe it is your problem and not mine. But as I said earlier there are always those who cannot believe in the truth even if it hit them on the head, its sad to say that your not on your own.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Thras, you still here, my I thought you might have given up with your trolling, never mind I like a good challenge. You do realise this is a conspiracy site dont you and deny ignorance when your peddling it every chance you get.

Have no fear, friend, I'm not going anywhere. Yes, it has occurred to me conspiracies are entertained here on ATS; however, I didn't realize that that implied only one side should be listened to. Silly me.

Now, please show me where I am peddling ignorance. You keep making such accusations, and yet you continue to fail to support your arguments. At least you're being consistent in your refusal to play by any rules of logic or reason.

Anyway I wont be distracted from the job in hand and that is the coming of Martial Law in the US, no doubt you will want to pat me on the back when you have all the proofs you need. They say Jesus was nailed to a cross but maybe you dont believe that because you were not there and no one has any proof as to who was nailed to a cross.

Ah! More non sequiturs! You are consistent, indeed!

I would like to see your face when you are proved wrong, you never know it might just be from the inside of one of those rail cars that you dont believe exists.

I never said they didn't exist, did I? I said it hasn't been proven--or even remotely supported--that they are to be used as prison cars. I know such distinctions are hard for you, but do try.

And as far as challenges go you have failed not me, I have supplied you with more than ample evidence of what direction the US is going in

You have? Where did I miss all this great evidence? You've pontificated on the coming woes endlessly without providing any logical deductions, but that's hardly evidence.

But as I said earlier there are always those who cannot believe in the truth even if it hit them on the head, its sad to say that your not on your own.

Spoken like a zealot, not a free thinker. Your logic is, if you don't believe me even though I refuse to give you concrete evidence for doing so, it's because you can't handle or accept the truth, not because I failed to offer you validity.

Seriously....spouting off loose correlations and wonderful imagery of past and supposedly future dreads does not make for evidence. Why don't you just admit that you cannot prove any of your claims, why don't you be honest here and admit these are just your beliefs or suspicions, and leave it at that?

See, I won't attack your opinions because you're entitled to them. I will attack your claims of truth, because truth deserves to be analyzed.

You do value truth, don't you?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I understand the concern as he has always driven by what is widely believed to be a FEMA facility and for the first time sees 35 empty train cars sitting nearby.

Please drop the notion that these can ONLY be used for autos and that cattle cars can only be used for cows. Go back and check your photos from WW2 and see what cattle cars were used to transport.

Could be nothing. Could be something. Relocation of people to such camps is a big part of the Bush administration's Martial Law plans.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

If by pretty good you mean completely unsupported conjecture, then I guess I'd say, you get what you pay for

How dare you! Why, I never. Well, I did just that once. Still, the searching of sites can yield good info. Data mining is a good approach. If a person has a search bot, that's even better.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Also, it seems that the debunker is looking for someone with an inside connection of some sort, or possibly some "stroke" with a particular group. I can tell you from personal experience that real info has a genuine street value. Tipping is accepted. For free? Mostly teasers.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Guys, listen up. What these disinfo agents do is try to bury your thread with B.S, arguments, ANYTHING, just so long as it gets off the current page.

When they do this, just reply that it is off topic, and say this is what we were discussing, and repost your reply, or the person's reply that they are trying to get people to not pay attention to.

The biggest clue is that they have recently became a "member". The second biggest clue is they will zero in on ONE subject here, and post, and post, and post. For example, I have seen TWO threads now with the same NEW posters. And, of course, they are "debunking" them. It has to do with the roundups.

I haven't seen them on bigfoot threads, psychic threads, various other threads. Of course, that could just be coincidence. But do you REALLY believe in "coincidences" on a conspiracy website?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Guys, listen up. What these disinfo agents do is try to bury your thread with B.S, arguments, ANYTHING, just so long as it gets off the current page.

Sigh. Another reverse sheeple. I'm sorry, that's not nice. A box of chocolates for you.

When they do this, just reply that it is off topic, and say this is what we were discussing, and repost your reply, or the person's reply that they are trying to get people to not pay attention to.

Ah, the other oft-used excuse of a believer, the dreaded "off-topic". Fortunately for me, I've remained on topic--addressing these now-fabled train cars and how the claim they are prison cars and evidence martial law is coming (the sky is falling!) is senseless.

The biggest clue is that they have recently became a "member". The second biggest clue is they will zero in on ONE subject here, and post, and post, and post. For example, I have seen TWO threads now with the same NEW posters. And, of course, they are "debunking" them. It has to do with the roundups.

Phew, I'm not a new poster, and I've posted on many subjects. Now, please provide the correlation to roundups with evidence.

Wait, that's off topic, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well Thrashee I actually enjoyed Magicmushrooms speeches ..I had to give him a star thats how good I thought it was ..
Hey different strokes for different folks I guess ...

Dangit ....I hope Noturtypical didnt get arrested or anything trying to get more info ..

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ok somebody help me out here. What in the heck is this? I just Google Earthed 'Beech Grove, Indiana' then 'Fema.' If you have Google Earth, run those two searches in that order. If not, here are screen shots.

The title reads, 'FEMA Concentration Camp Processing Plant.'

The title reads, 'Potential Open Air Cattle Car Indoor Gassing Facility & Creamatorium.'

I'll play 'debunker' for a moment and assume that any random person can assign titles to specific locations on Google Earth? No need to panic just yet. This also coincides with the Amtrak facility.

What concerns me is the 'vented windows' on the Amtrak car. When running Google image searches for prison trains, I noticed most of them had the vented windows like the one in the image above. Is this train car being modified, is it Photoshopped, or do we have any train experts in the house who can dismiss this as being very normal for Amtrak cars?

Then I found THIS site linked to in a thread from 2007. Is this for real? As I said before, I usually don't buy into the whole 'America is secretly building concentration camps' rumors so I approach this website with skepticism. But here are some pertinent excerpts from the site dealing with objections mentioned in this thread:

FEMA ordered 107,200 'AutoMax' prison cars from Gunderson Steel modified from original FEMA design to carry automobiles. They apparently wanted people to become accustomed to seeing these railcars so they would just think they were hauling autos.

"The infrastructure is set up. There are at least 130 concentration camps — quietly modified facilities which have sprung up and continue to spring up across the country, seemingly devoid of activity, yet requiring strange accoutrements such as barbed wire-topped fencing (with the tops turned inward) and helicopter wind socks. Most have good logistical supportability, with major highways and railroad transport facilities adjacent to the sites.

"On August 6, 1994, I toured the Amtrak Railcar Repair Facility at Beech Grove, Indianapolis, Indiana. There are at least ten maintenance barns at this facility, covering 129 acres, with two separate fences with the tops leaning inward. The windows of several buildings have been bricked up. Hence, you have three levels of security for Amtrak repair barns! There are three helicopter 25-knot aviation wind socks (which aren’t the correct ones to use for chemical spills which require 10-knot wind socks). There are high security NSA-style people turnstiles, and high intensity/security lighting for 24-hour operation. The box car (gas chamber) building fence is marked with special ‘RED/BLUE Zone’ signs [visible in the photo ]. This corresponds to the ‘mission’ of the RED/BLUE Lists which surfaced in June and July of 1996. Under martial law, this will become a death camp. They’re only going to handle category one and two (RED and BLUE) people there. This box car facility will be used for execution.

From another page of the website linked above: www.libertyforlife.com...

All debunking is welcome. From you too, Thrash. Just make it valid and not 'You have no proof!!!!' I'm not trying to provide proof but instead am trying to receive answers. Thanks.

[edit on 9/30/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
That, is a railroad engine having a rebuilt motor installed, and yes, they are air vents on the side, for helping the cooling system. Any railroad fan will tell you the same thing. It is a combo pack, diesel motor on the right, with the generator connected on the left.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
The title reads, 'Potential Open Air Cattle Car Indoor Gassing Facility & Creamatorium.'

What concerns me is the 'vented windows' on the Amtrak car. When running Google image searches for prison trains, I noticed most of them had the vented windows like the one in the image above. Is this train car being modified, is it Photoshopped, or do we have any train experts in the house who can dismiss this as being very normal for Amtrak cars?

Ashley,

What you have pictured above is not a railcar with ventilated windows but a locomotive undergoing a switch-out of its prime mover (or diesel engine). The vents are for excess heat to escape the body of the locomotive.

I have linked a photograph of a General Electric PH42 passenger locomotive. This is one of the most prevalent types used on the Amtrak system and would be commonly found at the Beech Grove facility.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Thank you very much- both of you. I will take your words on that.

Any idea about the Google Earth Titles? I would guess that all users are able to assign titles to locations but I am not sure how that works. Also, is that site I linked to legitimate or just a panic rumor site? Thanks.

Edit to add: Also, about the trains purposely looking like trains that transport cars in order to avoid suspicion? Anything you guys can bring to the table would be appreciated.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
See the nice pretty windows? THEY AREN'T THERE ANY MORE. They have been covered over (bricked in, IIRC).

Do you see parking spots for 500 cars? It has been asserted that the facility still employs 500 people.

The road running from the upper left, to the lower right is Emerson Avenue. It actually runs directly North and South. There is an 8 foot (approximate) wall running down that entire facility when viewed from Emerson Avenue.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
See the nice pretty windows? THEY AREN'T THERE ANY MORE. They have been covered over (bricked in, IIRC).

Good eye. The article I link to above also said all of the windows were bricked up and something like $6 billion was put into the facility for maintenance, as well as making the rooms leak proof (I'm assuming for gassing).

Can anyone confirm if the windows exist as in the above photos or that they have indeed been bricked up since the photos were taken?

Do you see parking spots for 500 cars? It has been asserted that the facility still employs 500 people.

The article also said the lay-offs were true but that they were designed to get American employees (read: whistle blowers out) and corrupt employees (foreigners, government, and military- whatever the article says) in.

Again, can anyone either confirm or deny with evidence? Augustus mentioned above the lay-offs were legitimate but can anyone confirm why (either legit or sinister)?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I believe you can assign tags or tittles to Google Earth locations as I have seen several instances were people have linked photographs taken at the locations with their own descriptive tittles to accompany them.

As for the site you linked, I find it to be rather dubious. Please look at this link which is an aerial view of the Union Pacific's Jenk's Shops located in North Little Rock, Arkansas. This is the largest facility of this type in the world. Notice the similarities between the two locations-the tracks leading into the structure, the lines of locomtives awaiting service and the vented building.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join