It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008 - For the record

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cfraserh
I'm sorry if I missed someone mentioning this already but do the webbots have anything to do with Terence McKenna's "Timewave Zero" in the construction of their predictions? Because I was nerding out on the old DOS program that lets you map the wave this morning - and right on the money, October 7th, 2008 until December 12th, 2008 there is a massive dip into novelty. For two months straight it's just a line going down, down, down. Then on December 12th there is a slight resurgence of "habit" and the novelty dip starts up again around December 23rd and doesn't really wane until February 2009. Sound familiar?

Disclaimer: I'm not saying I believe any of this but I do find it interesting. I'm sort of looking at October 7th as a real test of whether it's capable of predicting anything.

shortened quote for readability

Thanks for bringing up TimeWaveZero/Fractal Time, I was about to do the same thing.

Basically I'm verifying what this chap has said. There is an unprecedented drop into novelty at about 05:30 - 06:00 on Tuesday 7th October. Basically, this means that the TWZ software has registered a huge event that is pretty far from the 'norm'.

I can't explain how the software works exactly, but it uses various number sets, inspired by Terrence Mckenna's studies of the I Ching. The I Ching (also called “Classic of Changes” or “Book of Changes”) is one of the oldest of the Chinese classic texts. The book is a symbol system used to identify order in chance events. The text describes an ancient system of cosmology and philosophy that is intrinsic to ancient Chinese cultural beliefs. - Wikipedia.

These number sets, when applied, create a different wave. The Sheliak number sets, as well as the HuangTi number sets give a different 'time wave', where no such descent happens on the 7th October, but happens earlier on in the year (at around 02:37 on 25th March 2008, give or take a day). Worth noting is that the 7th of October is at the middle point of the aforementioned March 25th time wave.

When I first heard about the Web Bot predictions, I referenced them with the Kelly and Watkins number sets within Time Wave Zero and found remarkable correlation. Whether this means anything, I don't know, but my first thoughts were 'these guys at web bots must be using the TWZ software and basing predictions around it'. it turns out that they don't seem to be.

Another thing worth mentioning regarding the Time Wave Zero software's predictions, is that there's no sharper drop on or around the 15th October (the rumoured period for the Federation of Light's alleged (channelled/implied?) first contact mission). The 15th does fall in the severe drop indicated by the Kelly/Watkins number sets.

I want to make it clear, however, that the Time Wave Zero software's methods of calculation are by no means infallible or irrefutable, but I am concerned with the correlations of the Web Bots predictions and the TWZ readings.

Finally, I'm going to echo the quoted poster's sentiments in that if none of these predictions come to light, from either the Web Bots, or TWZ, I won't be putting a great deal of stock in them in future. That's not to say I hope they're right, I really don't. If TWZ appears to be drastically flawed, it has the potential to change my way of thinking regarding the 2012 'issues' shall we say.

Anyway, I hope all this isn't too rambling. I've had a few ales and it is 2am here...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tandino

Thank you and cfraserh for your posts. Very interesting info. I too have been watching the 'GFL October 14th' arrival predictions because of the 'on or around October 15th' prediction of the Web Bot's. The focus of discussion seems to concentrate on economic issues, but I think because of all the media attention on this, we have missed the possible terror attack possibility. Check out these links and tell me what you think.

Directives for Islamic terrorist attack

Chilling Arabic communication

Our current economic crisis

Analizing patterns & pre-attack indicators

I also hope it's all completely wrong as well, but my gut says that it's not.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bidu82

They archive old reports. You can check the archives here. Look for the week ending May 10, 2008.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Usually there are no updates for UrbanSurvival.com on the week-end, but today George made an exception. I suggest reading it. Here is just a part of it:

So we look forward to the balance of this weekend and as late as Thursday/Friday of next week with a heightened state of awareness/concern/trepidation (or 'fear lite') because of predictive elements that go to the idea of:

* A major event which could dramatically impact 2, 2.2, or 22-million Americans.

* This 'impact' could be the range of something fairly minor like "My bank card doesn't
work anymore" to a 'blinding flash from a terror attack' on US soil.

* This latter is somewhat supported by references early in the data to 'attack on US
interests" and the fact that al Qaida has a nasty habit of trying to influence outcomes of
elections, such as was the case with the Spanish train bombings a few years back.

* The 'events' of next week will linguistically be characterized by about a 20% natural
disaster/earth related component, a 40'ish percent impact that will be 'military' in nature
and a 40% (or higher) impact that will be 'economic' in scope.

Then there is a report from homelandsecurityus.com which gives some insight into why Al Qaeda would choose October 7th to attack:

3 October 2008: We received quite a bit of response recently as we have shared some of the chatter on the al Qaeda Arabic Internet forums. It’s been difficult because many of the typical venues of communication have been shut down by the people that operate these forums and chat rooms.

A recent communiqué and has bugged me since the beginning. It was the report where the person mentioned the first Tuesday after Ramadan as a possible date for terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad, against US interests [Report HERE]. What was significant about that Tuesday? After doing some research the significance wasn’t the day, it is the date. Tuesday October 7, 2008 isn’t significant as to 2008 but October 7 is significant as it is the date back in 2001 when the US and UK attacked Afghanistan.

I will state this quite openly. Over the years there has been many dates speculated as a possible date for al Qaeda to unleash attacks in the North American continent and abroad. I wouldn’t put any more thought into Tuesday after Ramadan than I would any number of dates. I only mention this date because of the communiqué and the fact that it was a significant event date in the War On Terror.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm stocking up just in case. I suggest you do the same. Worst case scenario, you don't have to do as much shopping in the next couple of months.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yup, I have already stocked up, and I am taking my money out of the bank tomorrow to have my cash on hand.

mellisamouse

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hi.

I warned my Mother,just this evening,to try and stay home on the 7th,as i had heard about the predictions.

Maybe she thought i was a bit mad,but what else was i supposed to do?

Even if she thought i was nuts ,i felt it was my responsibility to pass on this info.

Anyone else felt the same?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I told my wife about it today, she just kinda laughed at me, she is of the opinion that if this acually does come to pass it's not like it's going to matter to us as we live in Canada.

I tried explaining things to her but she just didn't want to hear it, plus she was worried it would frighten the kids.

After the conversation was over she said.

"if it happens we will deal with it, if it doesn't im going to laugh at you"

I love my wife

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

I reallly hope your wife gets the chance to laugh at you. You should be aware however that if 'it' happens, 'it' will effect everyone, not just us in the states. The dreaded ripple effect. Love your avatar, btw!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Thanks, I found it on another site and just could not resist, i knew people here would love it.

I have a ? for you if you'd be so inclined to give me your opinion. You say there will be a "ripple" effect, I'm curious to know what kind of effect to do honestly think would happen? I know the US and it's economic situation can cause some problem in other countries, but what do you think could actually happen on a worldwide basis.

Just speaking here, dont you alos think it could be plausable that say everything falls apart in America, couldn't you see the rest of the world just alienating the US sort of like "quarentee" the country and stay out of it?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hi.
My mum tried to ask me what was supposed to be happening on the 7th,but i could'nt give her a definitive answer on that.

Would anyone care to speculate on that?

(Bearing in mind,that i know about the possible events of the 14th)!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I just came upon this
thread and this is starting to freak me out. Please tell me this is not true.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm listening to that now, but in all fairness I would not put much faith in Bill Deagle the man has been wrong before, funny enough he only tells people how right his prediction are untill after they have happened.

The man is just repeating what others have said for months and puts his little "night terror" spin on it.

"I can smell burning flesh"

Were the hell has he been to actually know what burning flesh smells like, sounds like he is trying to sell it a little to hard.

But it's just my opinion

[edit on 10/4/0808 by Trayen11]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Isn't it weird that all these dates the Web Bot has predicted all seem to tie in with one another in the scheme of history.

Well, of course! There are only 365 days in a (non-leap) year, yet there has been 2,008 years of recorded history (AD). So of course no matter what day it currently is, some event of some sort will have happened on this day in the past.

Why, on this very day, October 4th, (1535) The first complete English translation of the Bible was printed in Zurich, Switzerland. This must mean that God is going to destroy the earth or something!!

Also on this very day, October 4th, (1648) The first volunteer fire department was established in New York by Peter Stuyvesant. Uh oh, careful, it must mean the earth is going to catch on fire and explode or something!

-LS

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Well, I think that there are two probable possibilities here. One, the US and then the world banking systems will just melt down, thus affecting everyone. The second is more likely in my opinion, having read alot of intelligence reports from a terrorist intel think tank. There is alot of 'chatter' on arabic terrorist websites indicating an attack on the US and the rest of the western world begining on October 7th. Need I say more. You can read the reports yourself here.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
"I can smell burning flesh"

Were the hell has he been to actually know what burning flesh smells like, sounds like he is trying to sell it a little to hard.

But it's just my opinion

i smell burning flesh every day at work - in a hospital OR!
maybe he's been in a hospital.. who knows? either way, we'll find out soon enough on the 7th! i guess this is his ultimate test!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i'd also like to know the significance of the spike on 10/08, that appears on the same chart with a slightly smaller spike found on 9/11/01...

martial law or economic collapse? nuclear or false-flag attack? time will tell..

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Here's the problem with the 'event' being economic in nature. The projected time of release is 0740 GMT. That's 3:40 a.m. on the east coast of the US. The market and banks won't be open yet. I hate to say it, but a suitcase nuke attack in the middle of the night seems more likely to me. If NYC is one of the cities attacked, it will have an economic impact as well.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I see where your coming from but speaking if it's a terorist attack of somesort. I'll put it this way (and i mean no disrespect to any of the people who lost thier live or thier familes on 9/11) 9/11 even though everyone loves to speka of how it changed the entire world, I personally dont see it that way, about the only thing it cause me, other than heartache for the poor souls and thier families, was a little bit longer wait in airport lines and i lost some of my pension when the markets tanked for a while.

Uless your assuming mass attacks on the states and here in Canada, and all those allied with Western view (which btw i really dont think terroists have the ability to do on such a wide scale)

So are you reffering to just more attacks in the states, because if thats the case, I dont see it effecting me personally as much as this webbot is trying to say.

Unless we are looking at all out global attack where all countries are being hit and cities everwhere are falling, that sounds more like Global thermal nuclear war to me.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I suggest you check out the video link in the OP of this thread. It's an hour and a half long, but well worth the time. Just might make you change your mind about terrorism and the real threat it poses.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I've already listened to it, and it was time well spent, but all in all I was not overly convinced as to how these things predicted are going to effect the entire worlds day to day lives.

I mean let me ask you this, say the web bot is right, and it very well may be, should I be worrying up here in Canada. Should i be running to the stor tomorrow and buying up a crap load of non perishable goods? Should i be finding a place to hunker down with my wife and kids? Should i be ready to see mass panic up here in Cannuck land?

I mean I know if the sh*t hits the fan in the states, it's really going to suck for everyone living there, but honestly I can't see how it's going to effect my day to day life?

Should i be prepared to run home from school grab my wife and kids and get the hell out of dodge? Run to the country somehwere?

Honestly, what are your views on the immediate impact this will have for people outside of the US?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join