It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008 - For the record

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
OK, I just Googled Sollog. How can I say this delicately, umm, WHACK JOB! The Great Satan??? This guy thinks he is the second coming!!! But to be fair, check for yourself.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by memememe

I was asking about "Sollog has been predicting nuke terrorism in the U.S. since 1995, but he also gave us signs to look out for before such an attack is imminent." Could you give me a source for this in particular. Thanks.

This link warns of nuke terrorism for Israel, Rome and Washington DC if the U.S. does not give up its nuclear technology. It is dated from 1998. It's one of the earliest links I could find.

MODERN PROPHET SAYS NUKE WILL HIT IS RA EL SOON

This link is The Final Sign Prophecy by Sollog. It states nuke terrorism will occur after Los Angeles and New York City are struck by great quakes.

The Final Sign Prophecy

Sollog has a great track record. He is the only seer who warned of 911 three years before it happened. Did your intelligence think tank warn of any terrorist attacks?

Sollog's 911 Warning

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
After visiting some of the links in this thread, I have become more concerned about what happens on the 7th, or just after the 7th. The Sollog prophecy below also has me worried. It is dated October 19th 2007. Several Prophecies like it have been released by Sollog. They are usually for the end of the year they were written in and for the coming year. So far, most of the things in this prophecy have come true :

Xmas Prophecies 2007

If anything happens around the 7th, could this be it?

II

Beware New York City
The Tunnels and Bridges all struck
17 Dirty Bombs by Terrorists
LEAVE THE GREAT CITY NOW

The same prophecy also predicted a global crash like the one we are currently in the middle of. At the time it was written, the Dow Jones was at 13,500 and no one else was predicting a global crash.

X

What goes up... Must come down
The CRASH of STOCKS around the world
Fortunes GONE in a blink of an eye
Traders shall commit SUICIDES

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

And Building Emotional Tension is the state we’re in right now. And everybody who’s worried about the market knows exactly what that feels like, and what it does to their digestion, their sleep, etc., hair falling out, and so on. So, it’s probably pretty self-evident.

And we then had data that suggested that there might be a little tiny dip from 9/27 until October 7th in terms of the amount of that building tension, but it was basically still on that same plateau.

And then on October 7th.… And I chose…well, you know, the Universe moved me to choose it, I chose ten minutes after 7 in the morning, UTC time, which makes it ten after midnight my time here on the Pacific coast on October 7th would be the point at which we would slip into what I call Release Language.

Release Language is where everybody is letting out the emotion, as opposed to letting the emotion in, in effects on their body. They just can’t take it any more, and they’re expressing that emotion. Good, bad, or indifferent, they’re expressing it. So release has to do with expression. Building has to do with input.

And we’re going to get into a period that goes from October 7 until… Now the new data run is showing it moved into about mid-March of 2009, pretty straight-forward release language that entire period, with no little stair-steps, if you will, in the building-tension language.

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i've tried to warn people since november, 2007. they still think i'm nuts. i'm staying w/a friend so we would be able to help each other out in our old age but you cannot fight against the pricks (biblical phrase). he is so miserable. and it will not get any better when he finds out i am not crazy.

i listened to the whole conversation. the coastal thing got me because of Kings Bay.............Georgia!

georgia is preparing for something big!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Emotional tension is right...and more. Man, I woke up at 5:45 a.m for no good reason (day off today), and no way I could get back to sleep. So I logged on and checked out the markets in Asia and after that, there was definitely no way to get back to sleep. It was then just a matter of waiting to see how the European markets reacted.

As I guess you all know they didn't react well. And now, in NYC, the Dow is down below 10,000 for the first time in 4 years. (It's at around 9850 as I write.) This doesn't bode well for tomorrow, because the Asian markets will react to what's happened in Europe and also what Wall St is doing.

If I'm feeling tense about this, I hate to think how you all who live in the USA are feeling. I just can't imagine, to be honest. But I think "emotionally tense" would be a part of it.

How will people feel tomorrow? Especially in the USA, where the overwhelming majority of you have been landed in this mess by no fault of your own -- and now you've been told you have to pay for it by taxes on your own hard-earned money!

It must be quite a while since world-wide emotional tension has been this high. Maybe it's never been quite like this, because even back in the 1987 crash we didn't have readily-accessible internet like we do now.

You have to wonder just how much people can take before they start screaming from the windows, "I've had enough and I'm not going to take it any more!" (As your posted quote suggests.)

Could it be that's what will start happening tomorrow?

Edit: Or will it be something worse?

[edit on 6/10/08 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDystopia
I take Wilcock's word over Deagle's, personally.

i do, too! ...which is my whole reason for pasting his interview link like 8 billion times on ATS over the weekend!

[edit on 6-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

yea i was up from like 5:30-5:45am this morning, and contemplated getting online and seeing how things are going today, but i knew i wouldn't be able to sleep again. i went outside, had a smoke, and saw 2 satellites going in generally the same direction from NNW-SSW, and they both lit brightly for a few seconds when they were right over me! really cool, and i'm pretty sure it was from the sun's reflection from beyond the horizon, but i had a dream last night! i saw my first "orb" sighting!
i've never seen a UFO before of definite "alien" origin, in real life, nor in dreaming. so that was kinda cool, having that dream and waking up to a crystal clear sky, and 2 satellites about 30 seconds apart from the other. or, were they satellites at all?!

let's keep it on topic though guys.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist..." Cicero Marcus Tullius 106-43 BC
www.uaff.us...

we are being systematically destroyed from within as all empires.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
These predictions are impressive for their timing, but the crash was entirely predictable, its a natural part of the economic cycle and was bound to happen. Its especially dramatic this time because the market has been so over inflated for years.

Heres my prediction: The next big thing to happen will be another dot com crash, this sector has to be the most over inflated of them all, how is Google worth $22Billion for example?

Ive got tomorrow off work so im gonna get an 8pack, pull up a chair and watch the world crumble.
Just hope il have a job to go back to.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hey guys. If things go REALLY bad tomorrow, don't you stop to think that ATS will no longer be here?

Just a thought, especially if power etc is cut.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Looks like the web bot wasn't all that wrong. Dow, Nasdaq, TSX etc are all looking really bad right now. Tomorrow will be even worst. This is really happening. Stock market is crashing big time.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I know I'm worried.... Stock market under 10000. Not good news. I'm crossing my fingers that that it doesn't go any lower.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

everything will be fine tomorrow, there is no need to panic. the market is rebounding as we speak, and the foreign markets will react in a positive way.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This stuff might be true. I was on a plane May 2008, sitting next to the son-in-law of a high ranking officer that oversees Nellis and the Area 51 "think tank". We made small talk until I asked him why he moved to Nebraska (where my layover was). Then he said, to not think we was crazy and told me the below.

He informed his son-in-law to get out of Las Vegas, due to the inablity for Las Vegas to be able to support itself with any natural resources if their was something that happened. This of course was told with the vageness of a top-ranking officer. He also mentioned that his information (obviously coming from his informants beneath him) mentioned, "by October 7th, 2008."

He went on to say if there was a major event (earthquake, econmic shut down or poweroutage) in the US, that the Military branch has "contengency plans" to control the areas of the greatest populated areas and to not go to any of the "help assisted" shelters. Instead, put togther at least 6 months of food and move to an area that is more rural.

This guy moved to Nebraska! He not only took his family, but three of his employees and their families also moved! This to me showed that they new the position of this guy in the military. There is more...but I am at work...

This guys was normal, not a freakazoid, hippie, or conspericy theroist. I am starting to wonder if something is not-going to happen, only to have my freinds and family think I am crazy....until....

My brother, who lives in Las Vegas called me this last weekend, asking me what I said to my Dad about this. He in know hearing people in Vegas talking about this.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

No need to worry about Sollog's post. The guy is looking for attention. I remember being worried about some of his post-9/11 predictions regarding more attacks. Wow! I sure did worry about a big bunch of nothing.

Rest easy, my friend.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The Dow dropped below 10,000 for the first time in 4 years, the world markets are crashing as we speak... Even if this was predictable, it does not explain how the Web Bots got the timing down so close. I for one am scared where this is going! I can just see the market crashing in the morning and banks going under as a result. Guess we really didn't need to worry about the bailout... It's never going to get a chance to do anything anyway.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am just passing this around all the web bot threads.... Astroid

The projected time for this thing to hit Matchs the time the web bot says things change give or take an hour.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I doubt it. The article also states that it will completely burn up entering the atmosphere. Also 4 to 5 hours earlier than the projected 'release' time.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join